Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3482

hơn một năm qua mariliza_14 said…
no don't worry you are not!:))
 no don't worry bạn are not!:))
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
"I will not have sex with you! Not again!" lol
1:35 - love, love this scene
hơn một năm qua HuddyJoy0524 said…
OMG @katia that is my absolute favorite huddy video in the world. no lie :) I've watched it a kajilion times...its prob memorized :p
This video is the best huddy video!@katia i love that scene too!
rainy
I'm glad you like it

it's so heavy rain here... and lightning... and thunder...
@katia ouch...a very bad weather...
here in greece we have a very hot and sunny day!:D
oh.. you lucky ))) here so suck weather is almost 2 weeks. first unreally hot, than almost storming rain and wind...
last edited hơn một năm qua
the bad weather makes me to have a very bad mood...but i come here and smile all the time with the hotness of lisa and hugh!
 the bad weather makes me to have a very bad mood...but i come here and smile all the time with the ho
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
laugh
Seems like Europe sucks on TV! :P

One of my vafs with Lisa...she is amazing XD
I just love this vid
"Hugh is a great guy, so why not... show him my butt?"
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Hi girls! It seems I miss all the action from not living in Europe. maybe I should just get up in the middle of the night to be here at the same time as you!
By the way, we have some pretty good TV in Canada, at least the french-canadian stuff that I watch.
But it's very different from the American style TV
@anonymously, you lucky, that you have normal TV in your country...
 @anonymously, bạn lucky, that bạn have normal TV in your country...
hơn một năm qua playingcold said…
Girls! Would you read this article and help?

link

Thank you!

like this photoshoot
 like this photoshoot
hơn một năm qua mysuspicionis said…
@Bea I've never seen that video before. The couch with the bottle of liquor was hilarious
hơn một năm qua HuddyObsession said…
I LOVE THIS THREAD. Lisa is amazing. I apparently have no life since I spent most of my day reading this thread and saving pictures and stuff. And then I watched "Special Delivery." She manages to be drop dead gorgeous at all times.

And @anonymously and I are in the same boat - apparently I'm on the opposite side of the world from most of y'all! We may have some good shows in America, but House is BY FAR the best. Uh, yeah. No comparison.
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
hi girls & guys ,keep voting for the best couple we r losing
heart
Hi girls! :D I am back! I missed you so much! XD Wonderful pics and vids I see! :D Already saved them all.

@Katia I am stuck with Broken too ;) and I love Let Them Eat the Cake....I think is one of my favs ever. The way Cuddy stalk House is amazing and I love also the way he feels trapped. What I find most wonderful though it's her acting like a teenager trying to get his attention....and the outfit...oh my LOL! XD Wondeful!

hi! I'm back XD omg I hate going to cemetery...
 hi! I'm back XD omg I hate going to cemetery...
crying
One of the saddest not Huddy related eps ever :(
 One of the saddest not Huddy related eps ever :(
Bea need your help. I know that it's sounds stupid, but can you choose 3 icons from this link. link Bc for me it's too hard.
 Bea need your help. I know that it's sounds stupid, but can bạn choose 3 các biểu tượng from this link. http:
heart
I would say oneday54, privatelives and change37 :)

Love this dress ;)
 I would say oneday54, privatelives and change37 :) tình yêu this dress ;)
oh gorgeous dress

I found it in someone's livejournal
 oh gorgeous dress I found it in someone's livejournal
crying
Great line! :D One of my favs ;)

Out of my saddest Huddy moments...
 Great line! :D One of my favs ;) Out of my saddest Huddy moments...
first season ^_^
 first season ^_^
hơn một năm qua maverickangel35 said…
Oh crap now I've read that article with the picture of her with the dog, and I've given her dog the wrong name in Just Friends. Cruddddddddddddd I guess I should go back and change that. O.o
laugh
LOL! @mav XD
 LOL! @mav XD
I missed all of you today!
Do you know when we're supposed to get the first season 7 promos?
(Yes I know this question's already been asked somewhere)
And have you been on the HuLi spot today, there's this huge freakout about GY spying on us or something...
 I missed all of bạn today! Do bạn know when we're supposed to get the first season 7 promos? (Yes I
surprise
"And have you been on the HuLi spot today, there's this huge freakout about GY spying on us or something..."

What happened with GY? Why am I the only one who doesn't know it? Could sb please explain!!!!! XDDDD
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
Well, basically GY is nuts and he's spying on people who know things about Huli. He has created a fake account so he can mix up with the so called persons and I don't know what else. He's trying to stop Huli rumors... Don't know why or if it's really true but there's this whole bunch of conversation on it. To honor that not even 100 spies can stop us from liking Huli
 Well, basically GY is nuts and he's spying on people who know things about Huli. He has created a fak
laugh
"there's this whole bunch of conversation on it"

But where? What's the account? XD Why am I oblivious? I checked the Huli spot but found nothing :(

Huli will never chase to be in our mind ;)
 "there's this whole bunch of conversation on it" But where? What's the account? XD Why am I obliviou
It was not on the Huli spot, it was over Twitter, we are not sure about what the account is but there's been a lot of discussion. I was informed through DM so I believe people are trying to keep it a little bit quiet, but just a bit.
 It was not on the Huli spot, it was over Twitter, we are not sure about what the account is but there
it's in the 'Why Hugh and Lisa are made for eachother' thread.
I don't really know what's happening either, that's why I asked. Personnaly, I don't really care though
I found this yesterday. Is this photomontage?
 I found this yesterday. Is this photomontage?
@ Katia, yes it is. I believe tha man with Lisa was originaly Giammario or whatever his name is.
just wondering,what time is it for you?
For me it's 1 am but I feel the question wasn't for me so picture time:
 For me it's 1 am but I feel the câu hỏi wasn't for me so picture time:
ohhh in Ukraine 9:18 am... @anonymously, if I right counted, so in your country it's 11 pm ?? right?
 ohhh in Ukraine 9:18 am... @anonymously, if I right counted, so in your country it's 11 pm ?? right?
for me it's also 1 AM 1:22 right now to be exact. I'm in central time or whatever it's called.
@huddysmacked, we're in the same time zone
last edited hơn một năm qua
zzz
*high fives* Woot! For central time zone XDD My brain is a bit dead, so I'm off to sleep! Night Lisa lovers :D
 *high fives* Woot! For central time zone XDD My brain is a bit dead, so I'm off to sleep! Night Lisa
I'm going to bed too, see you tomorow, or I should say, later for most of you!xox
 I'm going to giường too, see bạn tomorow, hoặc I should say, later for most of you!xox
(^_^)
 (^_^)
mischievous
I see it's still Huli time here :D I love it!!!

I keep saying that the skinny, palish legs on the left make me think they are not shooting....I could be wrong, but...anyway it's such a lovely pic =,)
 I see it's still Huli time here :D I tình yêu it!!! I keep saying that the skinny, palish legs on the le
Bea, on this pic ^^^^ they look like Lisa&Hugh, not like House&Cuddy
 Bea, on this pic ^^^^ they look like Lisa&Hugh, not like House&Cuddy
mischievous
I think the same. Can't picture Cuddy or House smiling like that. We will know it as soon as the ep airs ;)

Out my favs Cuddy's outfits...I bet Lisa chooses her wardrobe...smart girl ;)
 I think the same. Can't picture Cuddy hoặc House smiling like that. We will know it as soon as the ep a
hahah lol

I don't like red, but this shirt is amazing
 hahah LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại I don't like red, but this áo sơ mi is amazing
heart
I love the way it looks on her....
 I tình yêu the way it looks on her....
heart
Nice vid on our fav supporting actress :D

To remember us all the marvelous scene she had been in ;)
hơn một năm qua nozomi0115 said…
Lisa is so gorgeous!
 Lisa is so gorgeous!
hơn một năm qua 3lzyx said…
heart
Oh boy, I'm always missing out on all the fun things!

*___*
 Oh boy, I'm always missing out on all the fun things! *___*
laugh
Nah...it's always fun around here ;)

I have thought...we always give Hugh a pic of Lisa to enjoy privately on his thread...why shouldn't we return her the same favour? XD
 Nah...it's always fun around here ;) I have thought...we always give Hugh a pic of Lisa to enjoy pr