Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3482

hơn một năm qua mysuspicionis said…
the grocery store or the gas station are worse though! The old men stand against the wall and stare at you......ewwww
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
big smile
Can you imaging run into Hugh Laurie? XD

A friend of mine...actually TWO friends of mine, for totally different reasons are gonna be in LA in october...and I can't even trust them to spy on Huli XD I was thinking, maybe I should try to put myself into a suitcase...maybe I can fit :P So envious....I want to see where they shoot; I want an autograph....I would frame it, seriously ;)
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
"I want an autograph....I would frame it, seriously"

^^^dream of my life
last edited hơn một năm qua
 "I want an autograph....I would frame it, seriously" ^^^dream of my life
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
heart
Do you mean run into him as in see him at the Video store or Supermarket or do you mean "RUN" into him like "SLAM"......

I would prefer to run, okay maybe not run, but the "SLAM" is way more interesting to me.......

Who would'nt want to walk into this . Man Alive !!!

Do bạn mean run into him as in see him at the Video store hoặc siêu thị hoặc do bạn mean "RUN" into hi
heart
"I would prefer to run, okay maybe not run, but the "SLAM" is way more interesting to me......."

XD LMAO! Sounds awesome to me! XD I would make a huge CRASH on this man if ONE I were given the chance! XD
 "I would prefer to run, okay maybe not run, but the "SLAM" is way thêm interesting to me......." XD
laugh
@Bea, your BF don't jealous because Hugh? lol XDDD
 @Bea, your BF don't jealous because Hugh? LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại XDDD
mischievous
@Bea you just made me laugh. Lemme tell you why ! It all started with CRASH you see.

I play "Touch Rugby" twice a week, ( to keep fit, the gym is boring and there is only so much running and cycling a girl can do), now this is just like normal rugby but with NO tackling & kicking. The only contact players have is by touch. So if you have the ball and I touch you it counts as a tackle and my team gets the ball, on that spot. It is a very fast paced rugby game.

A little while ago this chap decides he wants to join, now our teams are mixed, guys and girls per team. So we explain to him that he is not allowed to physically tackle anyone and especially NOT the girls, (cause #$%& it hurts). He goes " you mean no "CRASH" tackles at all." He did not end up joining the group cause he was not allowed to CRASH tackle the girls and THAT is all he was really interested in. The FREAK !!!

SO the bit that made me laugh is a visual I had of you CRASH TACKLING Hugh Laurie, and you both ending up on the ground in a tangle of arms and legs. I would pay good money to see THAT !!!
 @Bea bạn just made me laugh. Lemme tell bạn why ! It all started with CRASH bạn see. I play "Tou
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
wink
"SO the bit that made me laugh is a visual I had of you CRASH TACKLING Hugh Laurie, and you both ending up on the ground in a tangle of arms and legs"

oh boy, I bet most of you would love that wouldn't you?
Finally! I found this vid!!!
hơn một năm qua brytunie07 said…
"they should really have a crew just following me around..." good god, i wish!!
thanks for the vid!
hơn một năm qua raya85 said…
Check this one..it's the photobooth video, but I don't think I've seen one where i can actually hear Hugh screamed when Lisa bit his ear..so cute XD
sunny
Look at her face on 0:31, when they look at the pic :))))
 Look at her face on 0:31, when they look at the pic :))))
mischievous
I know! She looks like she's really excited to see the result..as if it's a real photobooth shot with a boyfriend... XD
hơn một năm qua VodkaShopping said…
mischievous
as if it's a real photobooth shot with a boyfriend... XD
Why did you put as if? *is confused* ;)
yes, why you put 'if'? there is no 'if' in Huli xDDDD
 yes, why bạn put 'if'? there is no 'if' in Huli xDDDD
mischievous
right. my bad. scratch it.
 right. my bad. scratch it.
love this vid
heart
"and you both ending up on the ground in a tangle of arms and legs"

I am the one who would pay big money for sth like this to happen LOL! XDDD

@katia I love the part she talks about the frog...I don't know, there's something about Hugh's face that screams "please tell me she is not talking about me" XD That's the same day of the "tongues up" interview XDDD I need to repost it...sorry, it's too beautiful that interview XDD I also love when she pulls his leg at the beginning: there's an intimacy in the way she does it and in the way he says "I don't do that" as if they known each other very deeply. And of course I just love the way she smiles at him...=,)
on 0:30, I love when she says: "When Hugh is talking to you, you think you're the only one person in the world" *melted*
wink
This is interesting...it's like she was joking on it but hittingg to sth at the same time. It's a very old interview Sept 2008 at least....interesting ;)
AFAIK its ^^^ from 2006 or sth...

Yesterday, @VodkaShopping and me had a conversation about 'House unhappy-ending'... So as we all know "Its House, so there can't be a happy ending", I think that Huddy just can't have a happy ending. 'Cause its a drama show, not a 'soap opera'. One of the possible ending of the show is Cuddy's death and House's depress till the end of his life. But its just my opinion.
worried
Oh God that's one depressing ending. I might end up throwing stuffs at my TV if the writers decided to kill Cuddy.
 Oh God that's one depressing ending. I might end up throwing stuffs at my TV if the writers decided t
hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
@Katia where did you read abt the House unhappy-ending rumor? that would be a little too hard on house/huddy fans.
 @Katia where did bạn read abt the House unhappy-ending rumor? that would be a little too hard on hous
wink
@baozieer that was just constructive take on what could happen ;)
don't worry, there's no rumor about that one :P
Although, I think that would be very likely.
But again, how COLD HEARTED can TPTB be?
I don't think they'd do that to us.
thanks @VS:)i guess i held the worries for one minute but at the end of the day i'm more interested in the times they spent together than how they end up.actually i would be just fine if Cuddy end up with Wilson.*don't really mean it*
 thanks @VS:)i guess i held the worries for one một phút but at the end of the ngày i'm thêm interested i
smile
@baozieer it's Meaning, season 3 episode 1 ;)
heart
It was Season 3 Ep 1 - Meaning

Enough with the DOOM & GLOOM..... Cuddy won't die, jeez they just got toghether !!!

If she gets ill House will FIX her.
heart
"If she gets ill House will FIX her."

oh I imaged this scene so much time, how he will worried about her, showing his love, it would be so sweet
heart
yeah, they can make Cuddy really ill and dying and everything, so they can show House being worried and fight for her life etc, that might be pretty cool to watch.
Just, for the love of God, don't kill her.
I also don't want her to die! We'll hope she won't...
 I also don't want her to die! We'll hope she won't...
I don't think she will die...worst case scenario if she did I think House would not fall back into depression because he's had happiness in his life now or worst case scenario House dies-- I can see him dying peacefully because he has had happiness now.
wink
Thank you @VS &@LL:)
Cuddy screwing with Wilson is my bottom line..NOBODY dies please!XDD i'm not sure i'd like to see Cuddy get very ill either for the simple reason that i want to see a glowing Cuddy.the Airborne ep is good though.
 Thank bạn @VS &@LL:) Cuddy screwing with Wilson is my bottom line..NOBODY dies please!XDD i'm not su
wow I haven't seen this one, nice dress(?) xDDD
 wow I haven't seen this one, nice dress(?) xDDD
what is up with all the death scenario now?

Although..if the series is about to end, House's sudden and tragic death would be a more believable end rather than Huddy growing old together and living happily ever after with a flock of grandchildren.....
 what is up with all the death scenario now? Although..if the series is about to end, House's sudden
"House's sudden and tragic death would be a more believable end rather than Huddy growing old together and living happily ever after with a flock of grandchildren"

That's what I'm talking about! Nobody wants tragic-ending, but its drama series...
 "House's sudden and tragic death would be a thêm believable end rather than Huddy growing old togethe
wink
Guys why are we depressing ourselves right now? Huddy just started. Let's live the present please. You're making me anxious XD Things are gonna be just fine. Don't know how...but sure they will. They'll come up with sth Housian and beautiful and not too happily-ever-after nor soapy ;) Trust them. Drama doesn't imply tragedy...it implies...conflicts and struggles. Let's hope for the best...wishful thinking ;) Right now, let's focus on Huddy and let's hope it will be a death-less season. I need some rest. The last one waa quite stressing....why do you need to spoil the moment? XDDDD
hmmm
Bea, idk, maybe because its hard to believe, that they're finally together. During s6 we were sure that its end for Huddy 'cause Lucas appeared. So now its sounds so unusual, that they're couple(?). There is expecting, that it all ends, like in the end of s5...
mischievous
OKAY...... E N O U G H !! with the dying already.

Why does anyone have to die ? I watched an interview recently it was the one they did with Kristen. The same one where they talk about the Huddy / Cameron threesome.

Kristen congratulates Hugh on signing on for a few more seasons. He says he also read that bit of news on line, BUT did not deny it either. I can't remember the conversation verbatim, but by my calculations that would mean we are going to see a Season 8. If that is true I doubt anyone is going to die soon. I am going to look for it and post it. This is making me crazy.....

Hugh says he wants the show to go out with a bang, that does not necessarily mean someone needs to die.

I prefer this since I'm a romantic : They start this long overdue relationship, it goes extremely well, but House being the complicated ass he is, manages to twist and frustrate things until Cuddy leaves him. (Either he is unfaithful, he did admit to not always being faithful to the women he dates, or Lydia resurfaces with a surprise for House from their UNPROTECTED sex at Mayfield ). Cuddy starts a relationship with someone else, which makes House sick to his stomach. He just can't seem to leave her alone and in his very Housian way disrupts her life to the point were they get into a huge, very public scene at the hospital. She fires him !! And later, after watching him leave, goes to his appartment to justify her actions, while she's there she finds VICODIN in the kitchen and confronts him with it. He admits he has slipped but that he is not off the wagon YET !! After a rather heated argument about everything that has gone on between them, he finally breaks and tells her how he really feels about her. How affraid he was she'd wake up one day and realise she could do better, and leave him. That by making her leave him on his terms, he thought it would hurt less that he loves her madly, BUT that some days he TRULLY hates her. That he can't and won't live without her. ONE THING, once again, LEADS TO ANOTHER and Wilson and "The Ducklings", worried about House arrive, only to find them in a VERY compromising position !!!
laugh
@LL, you such a romantic xDDD I like your scenario :)))

"to find them in a VERY compromising position"

lol, xDDD and again Wilson's reaction will be priceless lol
big smile
Ahah @LL! Well done!! I am 100% with you :D
big smile
I love her dresses
 I tình yêu her dresses
blush

Yikes I just re-read that !!! I should not have wine with lunch...

FYI - I am very much in love with my guy today, not that I'm not normally but today, his blue eyes.......Ayayayay !!!
"I should not have wine with lunch"

LMAO xDDD

Look how she smiled, when saw him :))))
 "I should not have wine with lunch" LMAO xDDD Look how she smiled, when saw him :))))
@LL, love your little senario.
What the heck with all the dying stories. I think it's somehow too 'easy' to end it that way. House writers are better than that, we've already had Amber die and end a relationship, been there done that, they'll find something else.

and I agree with @bea, why go there now, let's just enjoy Huddy while it's here and worry about the rest when we get there.
mischievous
H.: "What did we do wrong?"
L.: "I don't know..."
 H.: "What did we do wrong?" L.: "I don't know..."
hơn một năm qua HuddyJoy0524 said…
Hey my Huddy girlies! I need your help! I posted it over in our other forum thread but in case you dont see it: link

I've been on a boy mission for about a month now and im not sure if its working, im getting confused and frustrated. if any of you could look at what i posted (it explains everything in a nutshell) and have any advice i would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

I could really use Lisa at a time like this....
smile
"Right now, let's focus on Huddy and let's hope it will be a death-less season." This made me laugh, and LL your comment about the wine with lunch reminded me of a Saturday Night Live skit I saw recently. Tina Fey was a teacher with a crush on one of her students and you heard her thoughts "I don't know if I want to marry him or put him in a stroller and push him around the mall. I should not have poured wine into my cereal this morning.
big smile
I got another idea ;) I was thinking....what are we doing? XD I mean...let's try to reason.

We are supporting Hugh and there's the Hugh Laurie-ous thread...

We thought it was fair to support Lisa with the same enthusiasm as well and we opened this lovely thread.

We started rooting for Huddy for an amazing upcoming season of Huddyness and I opened the Wishing List thread.

Something is missin....where's the Huli shipping? Where's the Huli high spreading around?? XD

So I got an idea...another crazy one. Once again, I was thinking on posting an article but then again, I thought "Why do I want to have fun alone? It's not fun" which lead me to this

link

;) I hope you'll find time to post there too.

PS I know...hiatuses makes me restless...it's the first time I feel like this :P and I need to do sth :) Well...I need to keep me busy during the studying breaks, right? I hope I'll get better when the show comes back! XDDD

heart
Doesn't seem to be life out there today...Oh well..I'll keep the thread alive on my own as long as I am home ;)

My crush on Lisa is gettingh stronger and stronger :P How can one not to love that smile?
 Doesn't seem to be life out there today...Oh well..I'll keep the thread alive on my own as long as I
Bea, I'm here, sort of. I can't say I've really contributed to keeping this thread alive lately but here:
pretty sure I've already posted this but this computer is too slow to find another one
 Bea, I'm here, sort of. I can't say I've really contributed to keeping this thread alive lately but