Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
She always talks about his marriage with disappoint. Like it's the only thing which stops her XDDD
 She always talks about his marriage with disappoint. Like it's the only thing which stops her XDDD
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
Sure thing it is...but on the "stopping" part....I don't know XD
 Sure thing it is...but on the "stopping" part....I don't know XD
xD who knows... who knows... lol

xD who knows... who knows... LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại
I believe he didn't actually stop her that much....:P After all, it must be difficult stopping someone like "this" from getting what she wants XD

Kidding aside, I believe they wanted each other exaclty in the same way. Maybe Lisa might have been a little more "explicite" about it....subtly and flirtatiously; but the truth is she is right: they only reason why Hugh wasn't THAT explicit was his wife. Not that he doesn't feel exaclty the same way. Or at least, that's what I believe looking at their interviews ;)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I believe he didn't actually stop her that much....:P After all, it must be difficult stopping someon
Bea, remember, Lisa can read everything we write here XDDDD
 Bea, remember, Lisa can read everything we write here XDDDD
laugh
I'll edit myself in the future XD...but it's not like my words change that much :PPP The chemistry is the chemistry!

"You can't stop our love!!!" ahah! great moment XD
ohh love this moment, look at her face lol
kiss
I am going to the beach sweetie! See you later ;) Bye guys! Have a nice day! Hugs
01x3 "Meaning"
 01x3 "Meaning"
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Damn time zones, I always miss the fun!
Glad to see my post on the HuLi thread made it here!
Lisa does mention Hugh's marriage a whole lot. One of my favorites was the Hormiguero interview! haha
What I don't understand is why, I mean she doesn't have to talk about it, it must really matter to her for it to come up every single time!
@anonymously, what time is in your city? bc of this time zone, we can't talk normally. DDD;
 @anonymously, what time is in your city? bc of this time zone, we can't talk normally. DDD;
it's 9:36 in the morning for me. you're late evening right?
not really late, 17:39
 not really late, 17:39
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
laugh
@mysuspicionis YES! I watched her on Guiding Light that's where I became a fan of MK and have loved her ever since. I think she looks alot like Lisa Edelstein, Lisa even says people are always mistaking her for Melina. They could definitely play sisters! Awwww, I really want this to happen now. LOL, I need a life!
heart
Ehi! :D I am back! What did I miss? Not so much...where's the damn promo?! XD

""it must really matter to her for it to come up every single time!"

The funny thing is that someone got cold feet during the Hormiguero interview ;) which is great because it keeps confirming our suspects :P The face she made when she said "HL is a married man...so with are just very good friends" was priceless XD

The sweetness of this kiss...I don't know how much goes to their talent or to their relationship in general...I mean to the amazing sintony existing between them, but this is just great =,)
 Ehi! :D I am back! What did I miss? Not so much...where's the damn promo?! XD ""it must really matte
That was one of the best kisses on tv ever!
Bea, you back XDDD

her smile...
 Bea, bạn back XDDD her smile...
heart
Back and active and shipping as usual ;)
 Back and active and shipping as usual ;)
XDDD

lol
 XDDD LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại
hơn một năm qua 3lzyx said…
I just found this in my computer, I can't remember where I got it from

XDDDD LOL
 I just found this in my computer, I can't remember where I got it from XDDDD LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại
heart
^^^^^^^LOVE!!!!!
I think t-shirt "Lisa E" will fit him better XDDDD

I think t-shirt "Lisa E" will fit him better XDDDD
heart
of course it would fit him better lolXD

now take a look at these legs!uh!♥__♥
 of course it would fit him better lolXD now take a look at these legs!uh!♥__♥
mischievous
Ummm *doesn't let thought's get to hands*
@3lzyx, wow I haven't seen that pic before
 @3lzyx, wow I haven't seen that pic before
heart
yeah, idk anything about it though, it was tagged "lisa" and "sexy" LOOOL!

smile, smile, smile ♥__♥
 yeah, idk anything about it though, it was tagged "lisa" and "sexy" LOOOL! smile, smile, smile ♥__
heart
GAWD!!! She is so FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I like her with curly hair ^_^
 I like her with curly hair ^_^
I can't pick!curly or straight...hmmm, i can't pick.

mesmerizing *__*
 I can't pick!curly hoặc straight...hmmm, i can't pick. mesmerizing *__*
omg I love this pic^^^^^

omg I tình yêu this pic^^^^^
heart
I want to meet her SOOOOOOO bad!
@HouseAddict, me too
 @HouseAddict, me too
heart
me toooooo!!!
 me toooooo!!!
Huddy/Huli at the beginning
 Huddy/Huli at the beginning
kiss
I can't keep up with you guys today XD I am too busy with my friend ;)

But yours pics are just amazing and I wanted to thanks @3lzyx on Lisa's behalf for that unexpected piece of Hotness landed a few pics ago on this thread XD *drools*

Hugs
 I can't keep up with bạn guys today XD I am too busy with my friend ;) But yours pics are just amazi
heart
Young Lisa *__*
 Young Lisa *__*
*hate watermarks*
 *hate watermarks*
laugh
LOL @Bea "unexpected piece of Hotness" LOL<3

You see, you made Lisa LOL:
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại @Bea "unexpected piece of Hotness" LOL<3 bạn see, bạn made Lisa LOL:
Lisa always LOL xDDD
 Lisa always LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại xDDD
heart
LOL XD*__*
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại XD*__*
laugh
Loved this ep ;)

"You were supposed to stop me"

"Oh...and you were supposed to keep on walking. Sorry, I guess we both screwed up. Go on, do it again"

XD
 Loved this ep ;) "You were supposed to stop me" "Oh...and bạn were supposed to keep on walking. So
if you have not seen it already: link Lisa on The Kilborn files
Wow, there's actually NOTHING House related, but she's awesome as always! ^^
sunny
Nothing yeah :(

But she is the funniest thing I have ever watched ;D Wonder how Hugh keeps up with her contagious humor XD
 Nothing yeah :( But she is the funniest thing I have ever watched ;D Wonder how Hugh keeps up with
laugh
this woman is incredible!!
 this woman is incredible!!
surprise
Side note.

On the backseat Cuddler someone wrote:

"I don’t happen to watch CSI: NY but I do love Ward. Her character, Stacey will always be a better match for House (Hugh Laurie) than Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) could ever be. I really miss her on House, M.D."

I wonder....are we watching the same show? I mean, Stacy? Come on....even Cameron was a better match. He got cold feet after sleeping with her just one night! The man wasn't even willing to change a little bit for her...

If it's true, as HL said, that House is attracted to strong women it's also true that the relationship with Cuddy has survived any kind of obstacles before getting to the final stage (Ok...maybe final is a bit too opimistic...:P let's say to the actual stage)

What's love if not being there at any step of the other person's life whether you do it consciouly or not? What does the woman think Cyndi Lauper's lyrics mean in the dance scene? How on earth Stacy is a better match for him?

Talk about delusions....it's like saying Lucas was a better match. I respect other ships. Seriously....I can sort of understand people who get attatched to an idea and then they just can't let it go. I do. But as far as matching is concerned...one must read the signs and the way the arcs have been conceived.

Bewildered.
 Side note. On the backseat Cuddler someone wrote: "I don’t happen to watch CSI: NY but I do tình yêu
big smile
BTW the dress in the interview was so wonderful on her :)
What?Stacy a better match?No way!*blank face*
This whole forum wouldn't be enough to express all the reasons why Cuddy is a better match, more specifically, Cuddy is the perfect match!
 What?Stacy a better match?No way!*blank face* This whole diễn đàn wouldn't be enough to express all the
wink
"This whole forum wouldn't be enough to express all the reasons why Cuddy is a better match, more specifically, Cuddy is the perfect match!"

XDD Please don't put in my head bad ideas XDD such like "Why House and Cuddy are made to each other...the sister spot of the Huli lovers ;D"

I am already having troubles catching up with all these threads XD Let alone another one...

Although....it's not a bad idea, you know :D Quite intriguing :P
 "This whole diễn đàn wouldn't be enough to express all the reasons why Cuddy is a better match, thêm spe
heart
Haha ^_^ it is intriguing

...but for now let's just focus on our Goddess Lisa
 Haha ^_^ it is intriguing ...but for now let's just focus on our Goddess Lisa