Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3482

hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
ok I just checked out the Cuddy spot and it makes me feel very awkward to see her matched up with ppl other than House. I don't like it at all, and I'm trying really hard to be open minded! haha

I love her dress in this pic:
 ok I just checked out the Cuddy spot and it makes me feel very awkward to see her matched up with ppl
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
@Beatrix, Do not go to the House message boards on IMDB.com. I was depressed after reading some of the comments there.
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
@Beatrix, calm down.. Don't nervous because of some morons... It's not worth it.. If they don't see obvious, so it's their problem..
last edited hơn một năm qua
 @Beatrix, calm down.. Don't nervous because of some morons... It's not worth it.. If they don't see o
^AAAHHHHH Gorgeous pic!!
@Bea. LOVED your little rant and I agree with everything you said.
I think we need a Paley pic...
 @Bea. LOVED your little rant and I agree with everything bạn said. I think we need a Paley pic...
@anonymously, love this photo)))
 @anonymously, tình yêu this photo)))
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
Loving all the pictures
 Loving all the pictures
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
wink
Thanks guys! I know I should get pissed like that. It just makes me sad, that's all. One can't even argue with those people. They don't get it. They are too narrow-minded :(

Love the paley pics...Lisa looked stunning that night! I bet Hugh noticed ;)

Time to watch it again, I suppose *sticks her tongue at the morons*

ohhh love videos from Paley Center)))
 ohhh tình yêu video from Paley Center)))
hơn một năm qua mariliza_14 said…
@Bea i get what you write...i stopped a long time ago to read all these crap comments on forums...oh my god people are so mean...and what is insane is that they don't have the problem to express their opinion in the most stupid way and say horrible things
i don't understand it...people who call themselves House fans want the show to be a total crap...they don't get that House is not just a medical show...it's a show that analyze and develop some of the most interesting characters in the history of television...they think that House is not the same like in seasons 1,2,3 and say that the show sucks...oh my god...these people don't understand and think that the show every year needs a refreshing change...i think that season 6 was just great because they tried a different think and in my opinion it worked very well!
i mean...come on people don't be immature..when i dont like somethink i don't go and say all the horrible things i have to say...i just pass over it and i don't make a comment...i don't go and say this sucks,it's ridiculous,you people who like this you are idiots...it's immature and mean...
i dont know if you understood it but i'm so pissed:D
Shore: "Obvious odd sexual tension."<<< Ya think!
heart
"these people don't understand and think that the show every year needs a refreshing change...i think that season 6 was just great"

Totally agree with you @mari. Completely! They have been very brave lately. Season 4,5 and 6 are so different from each other. And still each one has its charme. And I believe next one will be interesting as well. Huddy will be a real challenge and if they play it well...it might be a total success. Of course there will be always people ready to stick out like a sore thumb just for the sake of it.

That's why I like it so much here: you are all understanding, smart fans. We can talk among us, disagree if necessary but never get pissed, angry or rude. We express meditated opinions, not random despicable comments!! Well...exceptions are everywhere, but mostly the Huddy and the Huli spot are amazing places ;)

Another amazing pic of our favorite television actress to cheer ourselves up! I read there was a guy on a blog complaining even on how much skinny she is!! Come on!!! Shall we talk of Teri Hatcher, then? I was like "What's hyour problem with her exactly? The woman is goregeous!!!" Plain envy..if she was a woman...of the fact she doesn't look like this...if he was a man...of the fact he won't ever have a woman like this, not in a thousands years :PPPP (Also becuase Hugh would get there first XD)
 "these people don't understand and think that the hiển thị every năm needs a refreshing change...i think
jut found this pic)))
 jut found this pic)))
*faints* @Bea, Good God that dress on her!! *is still passed out*
I know..she is amazingly gorgeous...I am telling you, if I wasn't sure I am damn straight, I would seriously start reconsidering my "position". I have a dangerous admiration for the woman...he beauty mesmerizes me.

Maybe I am not the only one, though *winks winks* XD

@katia that must be a behind the scenes, right?
 I know..she is amazingly gorgeous...I am telling you, if I wasn't sure I am damn straight, I would se
I would go lesbian for Lisa, Olivia, and Melina from CSI: NY.
laugh
ROFL!
I'm serious I have the hugest girlcrush on Lisa Edelstein.
hơn một năm qua Cuddles said…
blush
Same here.
blush
Melina Kanakaredes isn't bad either. Ehh who am I kidding she's hott! Even though they are both old enough to be my mom if they had got pregnant at 20/21. Who cares though lol.
hơn một năm qua mariliza_14 said…
Amazing smile!
 Amazing smile!
laugh
Well me too! Look at me...addicted to a thread where a bunch of women on their 20s post sexy, gorgeous, amazing pics of the main female character (can you get used to it? I can't XDDD) of their favorite show! :D How sexually-oriented screwed up is that? XD

I love this one...loved the dress...love the way red enhances her smile ;D And the make up she wearing...so wonderful: simple and beautiful.
 Well me too! Look at me...addicted to a thread where a bunch of women on their 20s post sexy, gorgeou
I would go lesbian for LE and Kelli Williams in any moment XDDD
 I would go lesbian for LE and Kelli Williams in any moment XDDD
heart
@Bea, I still think she looks like a classic 1940's era actress in that pic. She is the definition of classic beauty!
I like this one... here she's so.... different
 I like this one... here she's so.... different
^*faints again*
heart
@huddysmaked that is just beautyful!!!! Now on my laptop!!

@katia I have been looking for this one so much!!! I had lost it on the web XDDD She is so different yeah...and still so sexy! :P
 @huddysmaked that is just beautyful!!!! Now on my laptop!! @katia I have been looking for this one s
blush
That's what is placed on the wall next to my bed XD.
Obsession? Naaaah.
 That's what is placed on the tường tiếp theo to my giường XD. Obsession? Naaaah.
heart
@Bea I love the way she looked there

This is by far my fav pic of her :DD
 @Bea I tình yêu the way she looked there This is bởi far my fav pic of her :DD
@Bea, I like her hair in this pic..

This is also nice one
 @Bea, I like her hair in this pic.. This is also nice one
@Cuddles I have a lot of pictures of both HL and LE in my wall XDD
kiss
@katia that's so nice! A wonderful photo!

@cuddles...obsessed why? I mean, I have just been spending ours posting pics on this thread XD Why should I be regarded as obsessed :P I need to get out of here XD I have some errands to do and I can't unless I don't turn my laptop off :P

See you tonight...well my tonight :P Or less actually....the heat might kill me before 7 pm :P

Beautiful Cuddy! :D She has some sweet features, seriously. I love everything about her face =,)
 @katia that's so nice! A wonderful photo! @cuddles...obsessed why? I mean, I have just been spending
This is how my wall looks (part of my wall anyway) and tht orange stuff you see is my bed.
 This is how my tường looks (part of my tường anyway) and tht trái cam, màu da cam stuff bạn see is my bed.
laugh
That's good XDDD, I am not the only one.
LOL on my door I have a picture of House/Hugh, so that everyone knows what to expect when entering my room ;)
heart
*doesn't know what to do with all these LE pics*
laugh
I would print them out @houseaddict87 :P
I went to the aiport just to buy that (French) magazine.
 I went to the aiport just to buy that (French) magazine.
amazing woman...
 amazing woman...
*drools over the picture*
 *drools over the picture*
hơn một năm qua HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
Hi everyone!!! This is simply AMAZING. 140 replies in just 24 hours?? I'm lovin' it!! :D

The pics are simply amazing. Lisa is simply amazing. YOU ALL are simply amazing. Hopefully this spot will get as many replies as the Hugh one!
Oh we'll make sure of that ;)
 Oh we'll make sure of that ;)
Lisa in the tub!!! Oh my dirty fangirl brain!! Thank you HS! *right click, save*
Don't thank me, thank the beautiful LE
 Don't thank me, thank the beautiful LE
@huddysmacked, omg omg omfg!!! amazing photo!!! I've been searching for it really long...(photo on platform)))

I love photos where she's with with her pets)))
 @huddysmacked, omg omg omfg!!! amazing photo!!! I've been searching for it really long...(photo on pl
^^I love them too

Somehow I love this photoshoot vv
 ^^I tình yêu them too Somehow I tình yêu this photoshoot vv
)))))
 )))))
@huddysmacked you have some amazing pics XD I love them all!

@huddyJoy you can bet Lisa and Hugh will get the same attention...they never goes too far without the other to catch up ;)

And yes you shouldn't thank us, but the Divvine :P

God, what a body...I would kill to look like this XD I wonder...what face does Hugh make when he look at these pictures...It must have happened to him to bump into one of them :P

@katia! yours too! Just beautiful!!
 @huddysmacked bạn have some amazing pics XD I tình yêu them all! @huddyJoy bạn can bet Lisa and Hugh wil
Love all those pics. just coming back from a work out, still sweaty, I needed to come check it out before I go shower. (obessed much!)
I loved Bea's comment about how we're a bunch of 20+ year olds posting pics of Lisa. I just love it haha
And @Katia, I absolutely adore the last pic you posted on page 5 (I think) the one you say she looks different.
Gorgeous! I had never seen it before!

Btw you should all check out lisaedelstein.net if you haven't already. Plenty of LE new and pics!!
 tình yêu all those pics. just coming back from a work out, still sweaty, I needed to come check it out be
I get my pictures from Precious Stone.

And I'm 16 so I'm not included in Bea's comment XDD

Now more young Lisa :D
 I get my pictures from Precious Stone. And I'm 16 so I'm not included in Bea's bình luận XDD Now mo
Is it just me or is the Huli spot quiet these days. Everyone is so hooked on these new Hugh and Lisa threads here! lol