Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
kiss
Oh my! But this is adorable! :D

And cuteness it is ;)

Well the dogs are cute...the photo is cute...she is just....no words. I wonder how Hugh reacted first time he met her, since she resemble that much his fictional character....

Need to go girls! Back later! Love ya :)
 Oh my! But this is adorable! :D And cuteness it is ;) Well the chó are cute...the bức ảnh is cute..
hơn một năm qua 3lzyx said…
laugh
Bye @Bea!Take care!

She said it once in an interview that when Hugh met her and RSL for the first time, he thought that they were a married couple.Which is LOOOOL! XD
 Bye @Bea!Take care! She đã đưa ý kiến it once in an interview that when Hugh met her and RSL for the first ti
heart
Back for a while ;) can't stay away from you for too long guys ;D

Yeah I know that. Funny thing...I mean Lisa and Robert wouldn never XD

BTW...I think he loves seeing her lauthing. She has some contagious laughs. I find myslef smiling when she laughs...I don't know...she is adorable =,)

And you see how he looks at her in the eyes?

Come on Hugh please. Let's say it for once in a life time :P You adore her...
 Back for a while ;) can't stay away from bạn for too long guys ;D Yeah I know that. Funny thing...I
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
@Bea about your astrology analysis of Hugh and Lisa! I was amazed by it. So Hugh's a Gemini and Lisa's a Taurus? Or the other way around?
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Lisa is def. Taurus, her birthday is in may.
Yeah isn't it amazing? I mean...it's them! Lisa is a Taurus and Hugh a Gemini; her rising sign is Virgo and his is Carpicorn :O

I am going out of town Huggies ;) See you tonight :D

Bye, have fun!
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Yeah isn't it amazing? I mean...it's them! Lisa is a Taurus and Hugh a Gemini; her rising sign is Vir
heart
Cool! She's a Taurus like me!!! *does happy dance* Geez, they belong together on and off screen!
big smile
Hey Girls!Check this out!
A million thanks to the great nataselli!

link
 xin chào Girls!Check this out! A million thanks to the great nataselli! http://www.fanpop.com/spots/hugh-
kiss
I need to leave a thank you post there too ;)

I need to leave a thank bạn post there too ;)
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
sunny
morning ;)))
 morning ;)))
big smile
Hey Girl! mornin' :D
 xin chào Girl! mornin' :D
wink
Morning @Katia! :D

How was your weekend? Mine was relaxing and very sunny ;)
 Morning @Katia! :D How was your weekend? Mine was relaxing and very sunny ;)
Bea, my was a little boring, bc I did have Internet connection, so I was just sitting on the stair of country house and listening to music...
 Bea, my was a little boring, bc I did have Internet connection, so I was just sitting on the stair of
hey girls!How are you tonight?
*sigh*it's pretty quiet over here, I hope I'm not the only one around...
 xin chào girls!How are bạn tonight? *sigh*it's pretty quiet over here, I hope I'm not the only one around.
@3lzyx, hey, I'm here xDD
 @3lzyx, hey, I'm here xDD
big smile
yay!*hugs Katia*
 yay!*hugs Katia*
*smiling*

btw I love Lisa without make up
 *smiling* btw I tình yêu Lisa without make up
heart
yeah...she is amazing with or without make up...She is extremely gorgeous!
I can't get enough of those pictures where she's wearing jeans, very casual, natural, beautiful!
 yeah...she is amazing with hoặc without make up...She is extremely gorgeous! I can't get enough of thos
"She is extremely gorgeous!"

My cousin said that Lisa isn't beautiful. When heard this, I almost killed her xDD
 "She is extremely gorgeous!" My cousin đã đưa ý kiến that Lisa isn't beautiful. When heard this, I almost k
heart
ugh...:/...I once found something on the internet, some ppl saying something bad, but i just ignored it, it doesn't worth it getting into it.
Lisa is gorgeous.I know it, you know it, I'm sure Bea knows it and also many many many other ppl and that's what matters.:)
 ugh...:/...I once found something on the internet, some ppl saying something bad, but i just ignored
that situation with my cousin was even a little funny...
I was in the kitchen, and she sat at my desk in the room and started watching links, which was opened. Then I head the scream from room: "Are you kidding me? She's not beautiful" I was like: "What? What are you talking about?" she said: "Lisa, she's not beautiful" I ran from kitchen as fast as possible(even stumbled). When I saw her watching gallery with Lisa's photos, she said again: "She's not beautiful" and then I almost killed her xDDD
 that situation with my cousin was even a little funny... I was in the kitchen, and she sat at my des
laugh
LOOOOL!
I have another story. Every time my mom enters in my room and I'm at my computer, I always have a picture of Lisa on my screen.Is either on my background or I'm working on some photos or I'm watching some cuddy scenes.So, the other day, it happened again, she came into my room and she was like "What in the world are you looking at that woman all day?!?!".It was so funny actually.I was so lmao!Then my mom started laughing too and said something like she can't understand what I see in Lisa, I can't remember her exact words, it doesn't even matter.

:)))
 LOOOOL! I have another story. Every time my mom enters in my room and I'm at my computer, I always ha
laugh
lol)))
Thank God my mom haven't seen Lisa's and Hugh's pics xDD bc then she will call me completely done. She already thinks, that I'm gone crazy bc of House MD xDDD
 lol))) Thank God my mom haven't seen Lisa's and Hugh's pics xDD bc then she will call me completely
laugh
I would marry her myself XD

How in earth someone might think she it NOT goergeous :OOOO The woman is adorable, and funny, and smart...and breathtaking!!!!

Look at her!
big smile
@Bea, ;))), at least someone understand me xDDD
 @Bea, ;))), at least someone understand me xDDD
heart
Loved this one...she was much jounger, was she?

Loved the way she looks in red. Maybe I would have combed the hair a little bit...but she is beautiful all the same ;)
 Loved this one...she was much jounger, was she? Loved the way she looks in red. Maybe I would have
"Maybe I would have combed the hair a little bit...but she is beautiful all the same ;) "
haha, true! stll she does look amazing in red!

morning ladies. I feel like I wasn't here yesterday
heart
Hi there sweetie! ;)

Just found another stone...I think I am in love =,)
 Hi there sweetie! ;) Just found another stone...I think I am in tình yêu =,)
good morning @anonymously xDD but for me its already evening xDDDDD
 good morning @anonymously xDD but for me its already evening xDDDDD
heart
Love this dress.....and her of course. The way she smiles...
 tình yêu this dress.....and her of course. The way she smiles...
I like her with curly hair ;)
 I like her with curly hair ;)
heart
Yeah me too :D
 Yeah me too :D
but with straight hair she also look great
 but with straight hair she also look great
laugh
When does she not look great, sorry?
 When does she not look great, sorry?
@Bea, yeah. How could I forget about that? xDD

Today I showed my mom Lisa's pic and said: "Mom can look at this this pic and said, is she beautiful?. 'Cause Ira(my cousin) said she isn't" And she responsible: "Of course she is beautiful! She looks pretty good in her age."
omg I never thought me mom would say that xDDDD
 @Bea, yeah. How could I forget about that? xDD Today I showed my mom Lisa's pic and said: "Mom can
big smile
Yeah my mum said she is stunning too :D
 Yeah my mum đã đưa ý kiến she is stunning too :D
I going crazy bc of this pic...
 I going crazy bc of this pic...
the only thing my mom said about Lisa (other then is she married to Hugh!) is that she has a big mouth... I was like 'umm ok, wtf'
from the cover picture on the Prevention mag (sry don't have the pic right now)
good morning guys, its 8:53 here (am I in-sane??)

who can someone not like her?
heart
Morning @Katia! ;) You're not insane sweetie. First thing I did during the winter when I had classes at my foreing university this year, was making coffee, have a cup on milk, sit down on the couch, turn on my laptop and go to the spot ;) Best time ever of my life was when I signed in on my 18th and @Belle had sent me an e-mail titled "Happy Huddy Morning" ;D I don't know how I got focused that morning at class.

I mean, I wasn't even expecting the ep to be so...WOW! Satifying...I had guessed sth good have happened but..the idea that EVERYTHING GOOD that might have happened, had actually HAPPENED...was a shock a few hours later XD
 Morning @Katia! ;) You're not insane sweetie. First thing I did during the winter when I had classes
heart
This was made by the AMAZING 3lzyx. I have just died and gone to fangirl heaven!!!
 This was made bởi the AMAZING 3lzyx. I have just died and gone to fangirl heaven!!!
big smile
love this pic ;))) my cousin has the same cat ;DD
 tình yêu this pic ;))) my cousin has the same cat ;DD
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
cool
Beautiful pics *_____*
big smile
HILLY!!!!! *runs up and hugs her till she can no longer breathe*
This on is from Monte Carlo, right?
 This on is from Monte Carlo, right?
laugh
I think it is...looks like she is wearing the same dress.

Loves this vid in which she talks of the striptease XD This version is way much better...don't even remember where I found it :P

nice vid^^^^

I'm at my cousin now, so I don't have a lot of pics here ;(((
 nice vid^^^^ I'm at my cousin now, so I don't have a lot of pics here ;(((
hơn một năm qua brytunie07 said…
oh oh oh i want to tell a story!! so, after season five finale, i FINALLY got my dad to admit that he was a Huddy. We've been watching to show together since it started and he's totally in love with LE. And so one day, I was talking about hameron v. huddy and he just jumped into the conversation and was like "Cuddy is a BABE, why would House want to be with anyone else?" I was dying laughing. So, in the spirit of my father's assessment of Lisa Edelstein, a picture where she's a total babe :D
 oh oh oh i want to tell a story!! so, after season five finale, i FINALLY got my dad to admit that he
laugh
"got my dad to admit that he was a Huddy" *___* XDDDDDD LOL
 "got my dad to admit that he was a Huddy" *___* XDDDDDD LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại
wink
Parents....they are the best ;)
 Parents....they are the best ;)