Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
cake
Of course her smile is unique, but its always different.

hey we got 1050 replies xDDD
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Of course her smile is unique, but its always different. xin chào we got 1050 các câu trả lời xDDD
hơn một năm qua raya85 said…
big smile
I've always thought this one's a Huli instead of Huddy..I don't recall ever seeing House laugh like that..or maybe Season 7 will be the first we ever see that laugh because he's happily in love and all.. XD
 I've always thought this one's a Huli instead of Huddy..I don't recall ever seeing House laugh like t
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
heart
I think it's Huli too....but I'd like it to be Huddy at the same time XD

The reasons why I belive it's Huddy are the way she gesticulates and the smile on Hugh's face which once again looks totally Hugh-ish. Anyway the way he is tendely looking down at her is just adorable.
 I think it's Huli too....but I'd like it to be Huddy at the same time XD The reasons why I belive it
Love this pic xDD
 tình yêu this pic xDD
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
mischievous
Oh, she's so pretty ^^
 Oh, she's so pretty ^^
heart
Yeah she was totally stunning that day...
 Yeah she was totally stunning that day...
mischievous
Seems to me that everyone is drawing the same conclusions.
No, this or that.
We all have the same opinion.
And that can't stand for nothing ;)
All Huli minds are connected xDD
 All Huli minds are connected xDD
big smile
It's like...
everything is coming into it's place :)))
 It's like... everything is coming into it's place :)))
heart
Could you all please just stop commenting everywhere? XD It's insane! I'll never going to focus! XD I feel high all the time XD

Hilly...2010...prepare the golden frame for you calender ;)
 Could bạn all please just stop commenting everywhere? XD It's insane! I'll never going to focus! XD I
heart
New pic from the TCA. I love the way she brush her hair away from her forehead :)
 New pic from the TCA. I tình yêu the way she brush her hair away from her forehead :)
big smile
She is so amazing *________________________________________*

I'm preparing myself, Bea!!!
 She is so amazing *________________________________________* I'm preparing myself, Bea!!!
big smile
oh, I remember that vid^^^ they looked like a couple xDD

guy, I wasn't there almost three hours, and you wrote only four replies? I though that there will be like 2 pages of posts :DDD
 oh, I remember that vid^^^ they looked like a couple xDD guy, I wasn't there almost three hours, a
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
For Lisa. Just incase YOU really were sad HUGH could not be at the TCA with you.
 For Lisa. Just incase bạn really were sad HUGH could not be at the TCA with you.
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
wow, I love how much love you girls posted for Lisa since yesterday!
I second everything you said!!
oh, how can we not love her? :DD
 oh, how can we not tình yêu her? :DD
hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
i feel that Lisa is aware of the existence of Huli fans and she teared up for getting someone having her back when she's in a situation where it's so hard on her either way she's gonna find herself out. who wouldn't be moved anyway:P
heart
I'd like to believe that too :) I don't think she was actually crying of course, but also think she knows we are there, supporting them. We know she used to surf the net to check on fans' reactions: remeber that interview at the Winter TCA 2009 when they asked her about fans' reactions to the kissing sign with Hugh? I best she still checks upon on us, now and then. Anyway, also the way Kristin talked about those awards made me think she was refering to the whole Huli situation becasue she mentioned the fact that peoople made them BOTH we in every category and actually said "You and Hugh" as in implying with see them as a whole ;) which is true of course :D
 I'd like to believe that too :) I don't think she was actually crying of course, but also think she k
I truly believe, that she feels our support ;) The way she react to Kristin's words about twitter-attack and TTA :)))
 I truly believe, that she feels our support ;) The way she react to Kristin's words about twitter-att
heart
I really hope she knows how much we love her and I wish there was some sort of a way to communicate directly with her (or at least her agent or something) to send our love!!
hmmm
TV guide photobooth... She could be there with Hugh...
 TV guide photobooth... She could be there with Hugh...
^@Katie love the pic!!<3333
darn, I was just about to post that pic Katia!
smile
this one then
I like her eye make-up
 this one then I like her eye make-up
surprise
I like her even without any make up. Its amazing, she's 44 and she still looks beautiful without make up.
^^ absolutely, I was just pointing it out. but yeah she beautiful, I feel the older she gets the more beautiful she is, somehow
big smile
I like more with curly hair, she looks more wild ;DD
 I like thêm with curly hair, she looks thêm wild ;DD
heart
Oh I like her better with straight hair, but I am up for every version of her ;)
 Oh I like her better with straight hair, but I am up for every version of her ;)
I thinking, does she changing the color of her hair? 'Cause on some her hair looks darker, on some - lighter.
 I thinking, does she changing the color of her hair? 'Cause on some her hair looks darker, on some -
heart
Yeah maybe she made a little lightening....isn't she adorable here? I love her when she looks focused...=,)
 Yeah maybe she made a little lightening....isn't she adorable here? I tình yêu her when she looks focused
laugh
"she looks focused"

yeah, it happens really rarely xDD
 "she looks focused" yeah, it happens really rarely xDD
big smile
Ahahahah Katia XDDD You put it very well XD

One of my fave bloopers XD
 Ahahahah Katia XDDD bạn put it very well XD One of my fave bloopers XD
^^^ do you have vid???
 ^^^ do bạn have vid???
lol
""she looks focused"
yeah, it happens really rarely xDD "

she's so awesome!
laugh
^_^
 ^_^
hơn một năm qua houselover8195 said…
heart
I haven't been on this forum for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! Good to see that its still going!!!
 I haven't been on this diễn đàn for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! Good to see that its still going!!!
big smile
Isn't she gorge here??
 Isn't she gorge here??
wink
^^ as always
sunny
good morning, girls ;))
 good morning, girls ;))
this thread maks me happy:DDD
morning girls!
heart
Morning there! :)

Beautiful....

PS 1096 replies in a month XD LMAO!
 Morning there! :) Beautiful.... PS 1096 các câu trả lời in a tháng XD LMAO!
kiss
Lisa is amazing in every sinlge clip =,) link Buena Visione! :D
crying
Are you kidding me? There's no competition! link

Where are you all this morning, BTW?
smile
^^we don't have to win every competition;))

btw,this guy seems to be a close friend of Lisa's as seen in a lot photos with her.
 ^^we don't have to win every competition;)) btw,this guy seems to be a close friend of Lisa's as s
hơn một năm qua Delia_Beatrice said…
Guys, could you give me a hand with something? I seem to have lost track of that video in which Hugh talks about Lisa's striptease and calls her "a lion" and "fearless". Could you direct me towards it, pretty please?
laugh
Of course sweetie, here you go ;)

"Well what I felt was apprehensive on Lisa’s behalf. I shouldn’t have done because she’s got the courage of a lion. She really does. She’s completely fearless" XD

I would be totally up to it BTW....I mean for him to make a striptease too XD

sad
I finally got here :))) I have really slow Internet connection. It took 10 min to to watch Bea's vid *headdeck* it will be fixed only after midnight ;(((
 I finally got here :))) I have really slow Internet connection. It took 10 min to to watch Bea's vid
heart
:) Hope you like it ;)
 :) Hope bạn like it ;)
hơn một năm qua Delia_Beatrice said…
Thank you so much, Bea:) I'll watch it later, my son is right here and he might get scared at the the sounds i might produce...

Does it have that part when he says "who told you i stayed zen?" or something like it?:)))))))))
@Bea, I love it ;) The music, scenes, a little slow motion - its perfect ;)))
 @Bea, I tình yêu it ;) The music, scenes, a little slow motion - its perfect ;)))