Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
laugh
@Bea, it's 0:47 here :))

"No....I don't think you get what I mean...I mean HUGH making the streep XDDDDD"

wow that's... desperate wish xDDD
 @Bea, it's 0:47 here :)) "No....I don't think bạn get what I mean...I mean HUGH making the streep
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Looks like I missed all the fun!
Pretty sure my reaction would be um. to stop breathing all together!
I don't really know. I tend to cry a lot too but not as much these past few years, I really can't say.
I DO hope I'll be able to tell you as it's happening!
hơn một năm qua Delia_Beatrice said…
So... Except from that teaser (do we know that it's from Lisa's PR agent? for sure), no news on the Emmys?...

Working as hard as i have to find a little acceptance in regard to this event, i have let myself open for a blow that i did not, in any way, expect: how the hell did we come across the "no premiere party" idea????? There is NO official premiere for season 7? It just starts airing on tv, with nothing to celebrate it?...

I would be mourning, honestly. I had this vision in my mind every day: premiere night, Hugh and Lisa sitted together, Shore and others on the stage, presenting "Homage To Huddy": a short history of how Huddy got to be as big as it is, followed by a selection of their most significant scenes, divided by chapters: "Attraction", "Pain", "Salvation", "Denial", "Conflict", "(Unconditional) Love"... Right there, in front of them, the magic of Huddy on a big wide screen, and the fans cheering madly in the back. Wouldn't that have been cute?...
@DB, don't share scenarios like that, it makes it even worse!
Is it official though that there won't be a premiere party? I just fell on that rumor on Twitter?
If it's true, that's the stupidest decision! What's going on with them, no promos, no huddy photoshoo, no interviews and possibly no premiere party?
urgh.
*goes to watch Huddy and Huli fanvids*
hơn một năm qua tammyr50 said…
This is one of my favorites. They are just having a good time and that's what they need to get back to. Having some fun.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 This is one of my favorites. They are just having a good time and that's what they need to get back t
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
heart
"don't share scenarios like that, it makes it even worse!"

LOL! @anon! XD Let her dream poor woman...

@tammy: I have the larger version ;) for you sweetie!
 "don't share scenarios like that, it makes it even worse!" LOL! @anon! XD Let her dream poor woman..
heart
Where the hell is @kat this morning!!! I am not going to be around so long!! She needs to see the smile on Lisa's face XD
 Where the hell is @kat this morning!!! I am not going to be around so long!! She needs to see the smi
mischievous
Bea!!! It's not fair!!! I wanted to make that pic as my icon!!^^ xDDDD
mischievous
Do it @kat! I have no problem with it XDDDD We need to share the happiness!! I can't stop watching them! XDD

You think he made her breakfast?? Awwww!!! All my dreams come true!!! XDDD
 Do it @kat! I have no problem with it XDDDD We need to share the happiness!! I can't stop watching th
surprise
Breakfast... Motorcycle... Beach... I AM DEAD!

And look at her!!!!!
 Breakfast... Motorcycle... Beach... I AM DEAD! And look at her!!!!!
laugh
OMG, is that really champagne? Where are they? At Wilson's??? I am dying to watch this ep! The hell my exams! I need my House NOW!
 OMG, is that really champagne? Where are they? At Wilson's??? I am dying to watch this ep! The hell m
No, this is House's apartment. Champagne? That doesn't look like House xDDD
heart
I have always thought this was the perfect Morning After Huddy song =,) It's from an ep in season 6....I can't remember which on right now...I am too overjoyed. Just look at the lyrics =,) It's one of my fav songs BTW.

Brand New Day - Joshua Radin

Some kind of magic
Happens late at night XDDD
When the moon smiles down on me
And bathes me in it’s light

I fell asleep beneath you
In the tall blades of grass
When I woke the world was new
I never had to ask

It’s a brand new day
The sun is shinning
It’s a brand new day
For the first time
In such a long long time
I know
I’ll be ok

Most kind of stories
Save the best part for last XDD
Most stories have a hero who finds
You make your past your past
Ya you make your past your past

It’s a brand new day
The sun is shinning
It’s a brand new day
For the first time
In such a long long time
I know
I’ll be ok

This cycle never ends
Gotta fall in order to mend

And it’s a brand new day
It’s a brand new day
For the first time
Inn such a long long time
I know
I’ll be ok
mischievous
Cool song^^^ ;))

link Lisa won xDDD
big smile
I have just saw that! Awesome! BTW the Emmy are tomorrow night right? TVGuide just predicted Hugh winning this year :) I hope they are right ;) Go Hugh!!!
mischievous
Oh God... its tomorrow... ohhh, I'm so nervous....))))
 Oh God... its tomorrow... ohhh, I'm so nervous....))))
laugh
I don't have pics here! I can just remeber you @LL's wise words...

BREATH!

I don't even know who am I kidding XD I am already about to flip out! XD
Emmys are Sunday, not tomorrow, one more day of torture!
at least we have huddy pics to look at XD
hơn một năm qua fran2 said…
smile
@beatrix - wonderful song, it's the last song in the episode "The greater good" season five, when Wilson decides to wash the Amber's cup (still dirty of her lipstick) and to go on with his own life. A symbolic gesture, sad but at the same time full of promises and hope. Very moving......and it goes really well for Huddy :-)))

@katia - You're killing me softly with your pics :-)

@anonymously - "Emmys are Sunday"...unfortunately I know that .....so only on Monday we will leave the torture's room :-(

hơn một năm qua lilydouble said…
love this picture
 tình yêu this picture
mischievous
One more fav pic xDDD
 One thêm fav pic xDDD
@Anon: sorry, my dear. I'll keep the scenarios to myself. Not that i need to, anylonger - the new pics just filled my world with a trillion new scenarios - involving Huddy, not Huli, so... much more satisfying, at least right now.

I had this long talk with a friend i made on Barbara Barnett's page, about the lack of promotion, and she said that it's probably because they don't want to overplay Huddy all that much, given how not all House fans are Huddy fans. It makes sense not to shove it down their throats all summer, especially since it's clear by now, the level of Huddiness they have to put up with will be sky-high.

After all, it's been said: it's all about Huddy now. And the spoilers, photos, interviews prove it, so far. So who cares if they indulge the hesitations of non-huddies by not flooding America with Hugh&Lisa in their underwear posters? We get episodes full of House and Cuddy in their underwear, and each other's tshirts, robes, lips and hands... Ohhhhh, the joy. Oh, the happiness.

PS: Sir Hugh, Your Lordship, i pray you win. I actually pray they give you five of them at once, because it would be only fair.
mischievous
When we will get HQs?? But I even without HQ quality can see that she's gorgeous here
 When we will get HQs?? But I even without HQ quality can see that she's gorgeous here
hơn một năm qua HuddyBea said…
crying
It's Bea here. My account has been temporarily suspended (shit) because of a damn stupid link I posted which embeded the word "download" (double shit). I don't know if I get it back one day :(
Yes, she is gorgeous. I like the waves added to her hair - i didn't like it all straightened out, like in season 6, and the pics we got so far show her with longer hair, but still kinda straight.
crying
I can't still f***ing believe it :(
 I can't still f***ing believe it :(
Gosh... I'm so exited))) Emmy's getting closer))) *breath in, breath out...*
 Gosh... I'm so exited))) Emmy's getting closer))) *breath in, breath out...*
laugh
Ahah! Have we already started? XD LMAO!
 Ahah! Have we already started? XD LMAO!
mischievous
LOL xDD Why not?
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại xDD Why not?
crying
Awwww! I want them in an interview together!!!!!
 Awwww! I want them in an interview together!!!!!
mischievous
I just want them together, not only in interview...
 I just want them together, not only in interview...
laugh
don't make me cry!!!
 don't make me cry!!!
mischievous
Q:Are things going well for them when the new season starts?

L:Things are going really well. They are definitely exploring this relationship. There are problems built in, but it's been really fun so far.

Q:Are things going well for them when the new season starts? L:Things are going <i>really</i> well
ehi @kat! Can you give me the quote from Hugh's book where he talks about the girl?
I can't find all them, but this is one of them:
"She pointed her own pair of huge, pale, grey, pale, huge eyes at me. The sort of eyes that can make a grown man talk gibberish to himself. Get a grip, for Christ’s sake."
I'll try to find all them...
big smile
I found them ;) Thank you anyway :D
 I found them ;) Thank bạn anyway :D
surprise
@Bea, can you post quotes what you have? 'Cause I can't find file where saved that ones what I found O_o
heart
Here you go:

"She couldn’t have been more than nineteen, with square shoulders and long brown hair that waved and cheered as it disappeared behind her neck. The high, round cheek-bones implied Orientalness, but that disappeared as soon as you reached her eyes, which were also round, and large, and bright grey. If that makes any sense. She was wearing a red silk dressing-gown, and one elegant slipper with fancy gold thread across the toes."

"She came towards me and stopped. She was shorter than she’d looked on the other side of the room. I smiled again, and she took a cigarette from the packet, but didn’t light it. She just played with it slowly, and then pointed a pair of grey eyes at me.I say a pair. I mean her pair. She didn’t get a pair of someone else’s out from a drawer and point them at me. She pointed her own pair of huge, pale, grey, pale, huge eyes at me. The sort of eyes that can make a grown man talk gibberish to himself. Get a grip, for Christ’s sake"

"Her left eye had a tiny streak of green that went off from the pupil in a north-easterly direction. I stood there, looking into her eyes and trying not to, because I was in terrible trouble at this moment"

This one is my fav....=,)

"I was not in love with her, you understand. How could I be? After all, I’d only spent a couple of hours in her company, and none of those had been under very relaxing circumstances. No. I was definitely not in love with her. It takes more than a pair of bright grey eyes and pillows of dark-brown, wavy hair to get me going. For God’s sake"
 Here bạn go: "She couldn’t have been thêm than nineteen, with square shoulders and long brown hair
mischievous
Thnx)) That quotes what you posted are like from frist two or three pages))) I'm trying to find one about the kiss (-:C
This one?

"She tasted of toothpaste, and wine, and perfume, and heaven on a nice day"
I loved the way he talks about women in general in his novel, Sarah and Ronnie in particular. His way of writing about it is full of tenderness and autoirony, and he pays attention to very, very subtle details. He seems to be a very refined man, a man with fine taste in women, and also a man who is sincere enough and insecure enough to experience women not like a Casanova, but like a fine connoisseur who still has a streak of humility, thus making the experience more emotional and more intense.
So sexy...

The physical resemblance between Sarah and Lisa is striking. I wonder how he felt it when he first met her and they spent weeks shooting the pilot, secluded in a hotel in Canada, listening to Rolling Stones "Melody"...
@Delia, yeah, he really good described details. With humor and at the same time with deep meaning. After reading book I realized what he think about some things... About women, about life in general...
Ohhh how I wish I could saw his face when he saw Lisa first time xD
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
He's a ROMANTIC!

And THAT is SO sexy.....

Just for a minute imagine how gentle and completely focused he would be !!
big smile
"What I mean is, I was standing there, lips puckered, brain puckered, and she just stepped up and threw her tongue into my mouth. For a moment, I thought maybe she'd tripped on a floorboard and stuck out her tongue as a reflex - but that didn't seem very likely somehow, and anyway, once she'd got her balance back, wouldn't she have put her tongue away again?
No, she was definitely kissing me. Just like in the movies. Just like not in my life. For a couple of seconds I was too surprised, and too out of practice, to know what to do about it, because it had been a very long time since something like this had happened to me. In fact, if I remember correctly, I was an olive-picker in the reign of Ramses III when it did, and I'm not sure how I dealt with it then."

Even kiss he described with humor xDDD
crying
Morning @kat :) How do you feel? I feel like crap. I am still so down....and how come Lisa wasn't at the Party :( What the hell is going on here?! I want my Huli right now! I want to see a f***ing photoshoot, an interview....a postcard!!!!!! Give me something for God's sake! This is the worst promotional campaign ever!!! I want Lisaaaa!! Actually I want them both! How come I can't get one if the other is around!?!?! What are they??? Nemesis???
wink
hi, Bea)) I'm at my cousin's now, so we having fun and I calmed down a little.
Hugh already did a pretty bold move by appearing without ring and without Jo on Emmy's and giving a hint that something is going on. Plus his "I'm a lucky guy". It's already second time he talking about happiness, 'luckiness' and so on. Lisa's appearance on after-party could cause too much noise. They don't need this. ;) We need to wait...
I know. I am just growing restless. We'll wait and enjoy the upcoming Huddyness. Have fun. I am gonna focus on studying today. See you tonight maybe. Ausiello interviewed Hugh...maybe he will post it late this evening ;)
big smile
I hope that we get something from Ausiello interview))) See you tonight ;))
hơn một năm qua olivia30 said…
hmmm
Is it just me or are Hugh and Lisa doing everything possible not to be seen together,or perhaps they have has enough of all the speclation about their relationship or non relationship,it would also appear that the david shore and the rest are helping them with this for example the lack of joint interviews you would think they would be doin everything to promote the show and Huddy,something is definatley up,sorry for the rant,lol
@Katia, I love that quote about the kiss, I really enjoyed it when I read the book, I remember reading over and over it was so good.

I'm sorry to see Bea is still down, time to post the Paley interviews maybe?? XD

I think this whole situation is stupid, I don't understand what the hell they're thinking, but have you read the GY Twitter Q and A? That gave me hope somehow, and Huddy is keeping my spirits up, sad to see it's not effective on you Bea.

Hope you 'feel better' soon