Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3482

hơn một năm qua nozomi0115 said…
so anyone knows exactly why lisa cried?
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
surprise
I don't know...Kristin twitted this:

link Lisa Edelstein at Fox party looking gorgeous. She teared up talking about her (cont) link

:O For us?
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
heart
we love her so much but we dont want to see her tears we want to see her smile , btw i wondor how her eyes change color with what she wear its now completely grey smt blue or green thats wondorful .love u lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sad
i feel kinda said that lisa cried.. no matter wt was the reason behind..
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
smile
Wow I missed a lot this morning. I was up early but didn't get to come here until now.
Frist: @Bea, I know you're better now but I was also (like Katia) wondering what's wrong with you today. You seemed so negative, why would you say 'I hope she flirted with other guys' or whatever it is you said. I'm confused, I actually wonder where Hugh is and why the heck he's not there, leaving Lisa to answer all Huddy questions but I'm sure there's a 'good' reason.

Second: Ausiello interviews. Wow that probably made my week, we've been waiting for so long!! I agree, there was something different about Lisa in that interview, but like she said at the end 'this is the most serious interview they've ever done' not sure what to interpret from it though. Maybe it's just me but I think she looks really tired on some pictures, nonetheless beautiful though.
Which brings me to my third item: I love the top part of her dress, the shape, the color, I think she looks stunning. But you girls made a good point, we rarely see her so covered up, my take is that maybe she's been so 'naked' while shooting this next season, she wanted to cover up a bit in public. But then again, maybe she just liked the dress!

Have you watched the DS interview, there's some good material there I thought. But yeah, I really like the interview with Lisa, this confirms we're getting some Huddy intimacy. I'll watch it again (probably a few times) and try to analyze the Huli aspects.
I hope we get a Kristin interview too! Oh and I hope the crying thing gets clarified...why is she so emotional because of 'us'?? :S
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
DS: " By now we're all familiar with that photo of House and Cuddy (Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein) cozying it up on the beach, taken earlier this summer, but House creator and executive producer David Shore says we shouldn't read too much into the image. "That picture was so deceptive. It's not going to be lovey-dovey, happily ever after," says Shore. "I think the picture is taken between takes, of the two of them relaxing." "

whole interview:

link
last edited hơn một năm qua
Spoiler alert!!!

Lisa Edelstein says an early House episode will find her character, Dr. Cuddy, entrusting House with caring for her 3-year-old child. "We just started shooting this," says Lisa. "House realizes he's taken on a lot by dating a woman with a baby. She trusts him with the child because she knows he's a brilliant doctor and not an evil guy, so he's not going to kill the baby." Off camera, Lisa says, Hugh Laurie is great with the child actor. "Hugh's got three kids in real life so he is very good at making funny faces. Children really latch on to him." But it's an entirely different scenario between Dr. House and Cuddy's tot. "House has a hard time connecting with the baby. He finds the child almost alien."

source: link
ANd more here link
big smile
Here there's a resume of Lisa's interview with Ausiello...link

Sorry have no time to post them on the spot....o it yourself @kat ;)
mischievous
Kristin's interview with Lisa...I can't see it...tell me if it works for you...BTW...the mum's story....sounds like a cover to me :P link
hơn một năm qua mysuspicionis said…
Hmm that should be funny....I think maybe he will make a connection eventually.
I can't get the video to work either :( Oh, Huddyfan said Lisa cried talking about her fans. That is so sweet. On the season 5 DVD she tears up talking about having to scream at the baby so she must be sensitive.
crying
aaaaa its not fair!!!! I can't see the vid!!!!!
wink
Here is the working one! Calm down! XD I gotta go! Wonderful interview as well! link
hơn một năm qua raya85 said…
mischievous
any of you find it pretty weird that Lisa&Kristin are talking about the paparazzi pics as if Hugh's marriage doesn't exist?
I mean, Lisa only mentions that her mother was upset because she didn't tell her about her "new boyfriend", instead of being upset because she's dating a married man? XD

and the line from Kristin's article on Eonline "So is there any chance Lisa and Hugh are really dating?"
kinda unethical to ask that about a married guy, isn't it?

mischievous
"kinda unethical to ask that about a married guy, isn't it?"

@raya, I don't think Kristin really cares about this, so as we xDD
big smile
anyone see the David Shore interview...everyone else is dressed up and he looks like he rolled out of bed in a bleach stained sweatshirt LOL----don't like all these doom and gloom comments from Lisa about if Huddy can last.
Can't see the Kristin vid yer but I agree with @raya, did they suddenly forget about Hugh?

I was actually just dropping by to congratulate Lisa on not mentionning that 'Hugh is married so we are goo friends' in the Ausiello interview, she omitted the 'married' part :O
and she used the word 'odd' brings back memories anyone?
Ok, I see it now, it's so sweet!
@anony, I watched only first vid, 'cause Bea post a link somewhere here, but the second one don't work!!! I read on Kristin's twitter: If you're international, maybe try this to see video? (Sorry!) RT @ola1188: It works if you change country on the bottom of the site to U.S.
mischievous
Hugh picked the absolute wrong time to not attend an event.
everyone else's are throwing stuffs at him.

DS with the "relaxing beach pics"
and Lisa/Kristin/Lisa's mom with the "are Hugh&Lisa really dating?"

I wonder what Hugh's doing at home when he sees these interviews.. XD
crying
Guys, can someone tell me what is in the second vid, 'cause it doesn't work for me
@Katia Its Kristin's interview with Jesse
I agree DS looks like he forgot to get dressed.
Did you notice how in the Kristin Interview Lisa doesn't actually deny that there's something more between her and Hugh, like she says yes those pics were while shooting but nothing more. And she's careful to say that her mother was more shocked to 'learn it from the pictures than any other reason' or something like that, she kind of goes around the whole married thing. and she said 'to learn about it' as if it was real.
anyway, maybe it's just me on my Lisa/Huli high imagining things!
I'm going to make lunch
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
mischievous
SO Lisa's mom, according to Lisa says; "you've been caught!"

Now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

It means, they (Dr & Mrs Edelstein , among others) know that there IS something going on between Hugh and Lisa. And that now they have been caught/found out. :D

In other words, "Now EVERYONE knows, there are pictures!"..Even if those pics are for a shoot in Malibu, her mothers first reaction to them is EPIC.....

The fact that her mother said this is VERY significant. Hugh has obviously met them, cause they were extras on the show, but he may also have spent time alone with them and Lisa and they (mom & dad) have seen or have been told the truth.
heart
@LL what fascinates me is that Lisa would volunteer that information.
anyways, I'm on a high from all those wonderful Kristin and Ausiello interviews!!
mischievous
I finally watched second vid!!! woooo-whoooo

yes there is sth in the way she talked about her mom's reaction
mischievous
seriously. did everyone(DS/Lisa/Kristin/Jesse) just forgot about Hugh and his marriage when giving all those comments?

or do they just know something we don't? XD
Its not fair if they know sth, and we don't. But let's be realistic, I can believe, that cast know about his marriage-trouble, but Kristin... They need to be really crazy, to tell journalist about this.
@raya, I'm the first one (no wait was the first one) to doubt the rumors about Hugh divorcing. but there seems to be so much evidence now. I think they 'forgot' because they know it's over, excepet they actually forgot that we don't officially know that yet.
that's my opinion right now, although deep down I still have my doubts, this is what seems to fit best.
@Katia, ppl like Kristin and Michael Ausiello somehow have access to very secret info. you never know..
@anony, yes, I know, but I don't think that Hugh said "Ok, I'm divorcing and can tell about this to anyone". He's not that men, who would like share his privacy life, even with people like Kristin and Michael
big smile
whatever, they now something however they learned it. I'm still on a high and I've watched the interviews a billion times already!
there's nothing anyone can say to change my mood right now
laugh
@anonymously, I know how u feel. I haven't been able to leave fanpop for over an hour now. I just kept refreshing the pages. LOL
me too! and rewatching the interviews and trying to keep up with Twitter, all at once!
being a Huli fan is hard work these days XD
I wish @Bea were here to participate in this madness
@anony, yeah, she's missing so important things!!
laugh
..and we thought this would be a depressing day since Hugh's not at the TCA... well look what happened when Hugh's not around.. LOL
@Raya, lol no kidding, Imagine what it would have been like if he WAS there though!! haha

and I'm guessing Kristin might try to let him know about the Tater Top awards he won...maybe?

Ok I've calmed down, a bit. I really should go do something productive (like wash the dishes...urgh)
sunny
@Raya, indeed. I wanted to die, when I found that stupid Hugh's excuse, but after Lisa's interviews I just shining
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
mischievous
Fishy. Fishy.Fishy.
mischievous
btw.. in the beginning of the Kristin interview, Lisa said something about how she knew her fans were all so passionate, campaigning and everything, and she has "seen it and I'm aware", and she thinks its sweet...

Do you think she has seen this particular spot, and think that it's "sweet" as well? LOL XD
bahaha, good question.
while we're at it. she's said that her boyfriends get hate mail and stuff, and that ppl always have strong opinions on them. I'm sure she'd be happy that we support her and Hugh IF they are indeed 'together'
heart
Morning pals! ;) Did you have sweet dreams?

I think her comment on the fans' attachment to her and Hugh is highly significant too. When Kristin told her that, she was like covering her face in her hands and shaking her head while lauthing in disbilief; and when she said "I have very, very intense fans, very passionate...that's very sweet" I was under the impression that she not only was talking about us supporting them as actors...I got the impression she was kinda shaking her head as in saying "I know they are wonderful, but so tiresome! They are like watching us all the time". And at some point she kinda said it's overwhelming our passion for them =,)

How can one not love her even more after yesterday, BTW? How can one not to adore them? Her more than Hugh today? I love the man, but I admire her courage so much...she exposed herslef yesterday and tried to act so cool and different from the way she really is, that I can only imagine how much she must love him to do it, for him, all alone. She is a wonderful person I believe....how can we NOT be so passionate about her?

Loving postcard for Lisa:

We love you Lisa! So much =,) You're so amazing!
 Morning pals! ;) Did bạn have sweet dreams? I think her bình luận on the fans' attachment to her and H
sunny
I really admire her, so much.
 I really admire her, so much.
heart
SHE IS THE BEST!
 SHE IS THE BEST!
THEY are the best xDDD
 THEY are the best xDDD
mischievous
Definetely! ;D I keep saying that the...*caughs*...hand on the leg, as they are not shooting...it's a pretty intimate gesture. Period.
 Definetely! ;D I keep saying that the...*caughs*...hand on the leg, as they are not shooting...it's a
mischievous
^^ I know they need to stay in that pose, 'cause they're shooting, but nobody forced Lisa to put a hand on his leg, and nobody forced Hugh to look like this at Lisa, right? xDD
 ^^ I know they need to stay in that pose, 'cause they're shooting, but nobody forced Lisa to put a ha
heart
The one you posted...that smile for me it's Lisa's. Never seen Cuddys smiling that way. She has a different smile. Completely another one....like this....much more tender, way less flirtatious than Lisa, that I adore BTW of course, but it's not Cuddy's.
 The one bạn posted...that smile for me it's Lisa's. Never seen Cuddys smiling that way. She has a dif
I guess Cuddy's smile is not so... I don't how to describe this... is not so wide, so sparkling like Lisa's.
 I guess Cuddy's smile is not so... I don't how to describe this... is not so wide, so sparkling like
heart
Nope...Lisa's smile is unique :) For the example the smile on the pic resembles this one...which is a behind the scene. And surely she was smiling at Hugh....the ones for him have an inconfondible marks on them ;)
 Nope...Lisa's smile is unique :) For the example the smile on the pic resembles this one...which is a