Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
smile
Thanks @kat! :)

No @Delia :( I think the one you are refering to is a french interview that was posted on FP a few years ago. Here (ItalianHuddy made the stranscript):

Q. : Season 4 is very much interesting with regard to the storyline. Especially when Dr Cuddy treats our Greg to a memorable strip-tease. How did you manage to remain so zen, so impassive while shooting it?

A. : But who told you I did?

Q. : You must as well know this pole-dancing bit set off a tremendous buzz all over the net...

A. : And I still can't figure out why! Maybe you can give me some clue? Ok I'll give you that this scene had the net clicking all over...

And some lines later apparently he adds….

A: "I would like to congratulate Lisa for having the courage to do that for me (wasn’t it for House? XD) without laughing ! Well, almost ... "

Source: link
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
big smile
We're close to reach 1111 replies :)))
 We're close to reach 1111 các câu trả lời :)))
heart
Really @kat, I am getting scared at our perseverance XD Have you seen @LL'spost one my art over the TCA interviews? XD LMAO! Amazing....Lisa would totally love it! She would tear up for sure this time ;)
 Really @kat, I am getting scared at our perseverance XD Have bạn seen @LL'spost one my art over the T
@Bea, yeah, I just saw it, I still trying to catch up everything but with my slow connection its almost impossible O_o
 @Bea, yeah, I just saw it, I still trying to catch up everything but with my slow connection its almo
hơn một năm qua Delia_Beatrice said…
Thank you so much, Beatrix dearest:)

I wish i could see the behind the scene movie of that scene:)))) Hugh so-not-zen while shooting... Must be a blast!

GOD, i am so desperate for an interview of them on the new Huddy status! Why oh why did they give up on the Paley? Things are bound to come out with less control when they are all there, talking freely...
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
I hope we don't have to wait 'till the premiere for an interview of them together...
big smile
@DH, its make me happy to think, that in whatever case we will get some interviews. Hugh can't always hide("be sick"), 'cause they need to promote show, they need to promote Huddy. So we should get sth soon :))
hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
at least the Emmys is coming sooner than i realise,only 2 weeks left.*\o/* the beautiful Lisa and handsome Hugh must can't wait to look stunning:DDD
 at least the Emmys is coming sooner than i realise,only 2 weeks left.*\o/* the beautiful Lisa and h
2 two weeks and we will find out the truth :)))
 2 two weeks and we will find out the truth :)))
Hm... I don't know about the truth, Katia. I wish we could finally find out the goddamn truth, but there are ways this can be done without revealing much.

Options 1 and 2 (red carpet with the wife or red carpet with Lisa) are the more definitive ones. We would definitely have extreme reactions in both cases - like "what the fuck" and "shit" and "kill me now" in the first case, and loss of consciousness with massive drooling in the second, even if Hugh and Lisa have shown up together at events before and those were occassions for tons of chemistry to fly around, just not for official announcements to be made public...

But he can show up alone, and that is option 3 that tells us pretty much nothing, because he's shown up at events alone before, without his wedding ring, and he is still married to this day...

There is option 4, however, and that consists of Hugh and Lisa coming to the Emmys together, holding hands on the red carpet. There is something pretty appealing about this particular option, even though i can't really put my finger on it:))))))))))))

Oh, and option 5: if he can't pack up his balls and make up his mind, how 'bout Lisa showing up with a dashing young man, famous and successful (i'll think of someone...), really tall and extremely rich, whom she kisses all night long in front of the paparazzis? As heartbroken as i would be, i would be certain that she was entitled to it 100.000%...
@DH, option 4 is my fav(yep, I like fairytales) xDDD, but I think option 3 is more realistic. It could be some kind of confirmation of his divorce for me. If it turns like option 1 - somebody please shot me.

we got 1111 replies ;)))
 @DH, option 4 is my fav(yep, I like fairytales) xDDD, but I think option 3 is thêm realistic. It coul
ahah never heard Lisa singing xDDD
@DB, your option 5 lol. I think we all would react strongly to that one too but you're right, she is entitled to it, absolutely.

I just want this to be over with! I'm tired of waiting!
Does anybody knows, will be Lisa on Emmy's creative arts this year?
 Does anybody knows, will be Lisa on Emmy's creative arts this year?
no idea
hmmm
I need sth Huli...
 I need sth Huli...
heart
That makes two of us!
 That makes two of us!
I haven't seen this one link - "Its a nightmare" xDDD
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmmm
What's that about? I can't see it! It's the Montecarlo interview? When does she say that?
big smile
She was taking a picture of herself with Polaroid camera, first pic - "looks like I'm attacking the camera" and about second one - "Looks like my nose is 8 miles long"
Yes, anon, she most certainly is. She is a gorgeous sexy smart famous woman, who only had a couple of pathetic boyfriends the past 7 years and who deserves to be loved and be happy. Now, the thing is, there are three possibilities:
1. she has a secret boyfriend that FOX forces her to keep quiet, so that they can gain ratings by promoting Huli (and we know that is possible, this is showbiz after all)
2.nobody wants her, so she is justly single (!!!!!)
3. she has a man in her life who makes her happy, but she only appears in the press with him as co-workers. Of course, i'm talking about Omar Epps.
@DH, Omar Epps? Why can't it be Peter Jacobson? xDD lol

option 1 - are sure that FOX can force her to this? she always easy talked is she single or she's dating somebody. I don't think that Lisa will be quiet only b'c of FOX
option 2 - next
option 3 - yes, and we all know his name: please welcome Hugh Laurie xDD
lol @DB, I love all of your little scenarios!

@Katia, that's a cute video I had never seen it either!
"Every human being is normal...": link - Roma Fiction Festival
hơn một năm qua maverickangel35 said…
@Delia: "Of course, I'm talking about Omar Epps" Ok, you--had I been drinking something when I read that I would still be wiping it off my computer screen. That was awesome.
Katia, Anon, Maverick - thank you, guys. You are so cute:)

Well, this is just me high on Huddy and annoyed about Huli. So
happy about Huddy that i cannot be the gloomy pathetic fearful creature i was last year, but so irritated at the Huli mystery that all i can think of doing anymore is mock them...

Katia: don't really know whether networks can make their stars do that. I mean, i am sure it is possible, horrific publicity deals are out there by the ton - actors are drawn, willingly, into all kinds of arrangements, with one big shiny purpose: Money & Fame. But i am not sure whether this can be the case here, because of what you said - how open Lisa has always been about her personal life.

Plus, i hate conspiracy theories. So that leaves number 3 then, huh? Lisa and Omar, the birth of Omli and Fuddy:)))))
kiss
"So happy about Huddy that i cannot be the gloomy pathetic fearful creature i was last year, but so irritated at the Huli mystery that all i can think of doing anymore is mock them..."

I hear you @Delia! XD I feel the same ;)

Sweet dreams!
I know you do, love:)

And you know (well, rhetorical, i know you do know:) what is the absolutely worst part of it? It's that i allowed myself to get dragged into the whole Huli Mystery Hunting Expedition and i am honestly admitting that i am not as wildly happy as i SHOULD be about Huddy. Man, i should wake up and fall asleep with a crazy smile on my face, humming "Drive", every day and every night from May to September!... Instead, i spend my time obsessing about Hugh's marriage, Lisa's interviews, Shore's comments and who will take whom to the Emmys and getting pissed at Hugh because he didn't attend that goddamn party... Crap.
heart
I love Hugh....I really do....but I feel like in this "situation" if things don't turn out for the best, I might take Lisa's side. I have got to love her more than I thought it was possible :P The woman deserves supporters...just for the courage and sweetness she has been showing all along.
hmmm
I really respect Hugh, but if it all turned not like we think, I'll definitely take Lisa's side. 'Cause she's waiting for him so long, and he still can't make a right decision...
Can someone give me original pic, please?
 Can someone give me original pic, please?
No idea what it is! :S
I think its from this photoshoot, but I haven't seen a single pic with bg like on that one^^^
 I think its from this photoshoot, but I haven't seen a single pic with bg like on that one^^^
hơn một năm qua xfews said…
Woaw love Lisa :) she is just Amezing:)

i loved her look at fox upfront:)

and her smile is unique :)
It doesn't matter what she wears she wil be pretty always

only the haircut from season 5 i didn't like :)

p.s. sorry it is a pic with hughbut there isn't one without from this event :P
 Woaw tình yêu Lisa :) she is just Amezing:) i loved her look at cáo, fox upfront:) and her smile is unique
@xfews, if its Lisa's thread that doesn't mean you can't post pics of hers with someone else. Relax ;)))

I love BTS moments. I can bet, I know who she's smiling at xDD
 @xfews, if its Lisa's thread that doesn't mean bạn can't post pics of hers with someone else. Relax ;
katia this is n awesome picture of her. I absolutely LOVE BTS, you can see the 'real' them.
@anony, yes, you can compare that pic to this one. Its clearly obvious where is real her.
 @anony, yes, bạn can compare that pic to this one. Its clearly obvious where is real her.
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
i cant imagine how could hot, beautiful woman like her stay single for months or there is a hidden lover that she keep him secret, i hope he s hugh ,what do u think , is it weired ?
mischievous
@rafah, how can we know, that she's single? (-:C
 @rafah, how can we know, that she's single? (-:C
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
@katia , no we dont but i hope she s happy
big smile
We all hope so ;))
 We all hope so ;))
@katia1997

I know but I think it is still amezing that there isnt a photo without him from that event xD.
big smile
^_^
 ^_^
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
mischievous
Guys she IS single, she said so when she got back from Europe in June..

Atleast she was, NOW she belongs to His Lordship !!!

Also men are intimidated by strong beautiful women for some reason.
 Guys she IS single, she đã đưa ý kiến so when she got back from Châu Âu in June.. Atleast she was, NOW she b
"Atleast she was, NOW she belongs to His Lordship !!!"

I thought she ALWAYS belongs to His Lordship!
heart
OH she DID, but NOW it looks like HE wants US to know !!
 OH she DID, but NOW it looks like HE wants US to know !!
heart
Hi there girls! Missed you so much! :D

Have you realized the fucking perfect body she has? XD Hugh is a lucky man...and so it's House ;)

Oh my...yestarday this trailer made my day...and my week...and my month....only some Huli news might get me more excited now XD
 Hi there girls! Missed bạn so much! :D Have bạn realized the fucking perfect body she has? XD Hugh i
I'm still mesmerized by this scene, their bodies, the slow sensual movements, it's almost too perfect. It's freaky the way it makes me feel.
I can only imagine what our faces will be when we see the actual episode!!
laugh
@anony, I think it will be sth like this: link
heart
Two perfect bodies moving in concert, One conclusion, complete fulfillment....