Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
@rafah, AFAIK, day of photoshoot-airing wasn't announced at all...
last edited hơn một năm qua
 @rafah, AFAIK, ngày of photoshoot-airing wasn't announced at all...
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
wink
"I was just about to suggest we start a new thread (sorry Bea XD) to discuss this so it doesn't get lost amidst everything else!"

XDDD No need to apologize to me! This i not my thread! XD Threads confusion! Ahahaha!

@mav...amazing idea =,) I am in, as always ;)
hmmm
Lisa's interview from Chelsea Lately was deleted from Youtube... Life is unfair...
 Lisa's interview from Chelsea Lately was deleted from Youtube... Life is unfair...
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
IS THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY THAT THEY DID NOT AIR IT OR THEY MUST AIR IT BEFORE THE PREMIERE ??
What do you meant 'not air it'??? The photoshoot always airing before premiere.
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Katia, did they really delete it!!
gues I should've downloaded it Urgh
actually, the one I saved is still there link
kiss
@Anony, thnx for link. I was looking for it all yesterday evening.
 @Anony, thnx for link. I was looking for it all yesterday evening.
I think I have it on my laptop too...may I say sth here as we are among ourselves and nobody will come seeing this?

I hate the haters! I TRULY DO!!!! You know me...I think I am a positive, cheerful person and I think I basically love everybody as long as they are respectful and speak their mind argumenting their thoughts...but haters...arg!!!!! They just make me feel like screaming "whyyyyyy!!! What reason you have to hate us and Huli so much????" Narrowmindness? Is that it? Moralism???Whyyyyy???"

My lovely Lisa...poor woman...where the hell is Hugh??? He should defend her publically!!!!
big smile
@Bea, when I'm reading 'arguments' of haters I have only one thought in my mind: "are you f'serious???" 'Cause almost of them are so ridiculous... I'm glad they are not coming here. Its like our Huli-hiding-place xDDD
Huddy really has become our 'Huli hiding place'!!
@Kat, I downloaded it now, it's forever safe on my computer!

@Bea, take a breather and forget about it.
big smile
@Anony, I also saved it ;)))
 @Anony, I also saved it ;)))
hmmm
Why its so quiet here today??
 Why its so quiet here today??
I was wondering the same thing.
might be good I could actually accomplish something today
big smile
"I could actually accomplish something today"

it better be your vid, 'cause I really want to see it... ;))
 "I could actually accomplish something today" it better be your vid, 'cause I really want to see i
I've been working on it, it's nothing great but at least it's cooperating a bit more than it was a few days ago!
big smile
Rare case: Lisa is green ;)))
 Rare case: Lisa is green ;)))
kiss
Hi there! Sorry! I have been away for a few hours ;)
 Hi there! Sorry! I have been away for a few hours ;)
big smile
@Bea, at least someone is here tonight
 @Bea, at least someone is here tonight
Katia: what?? this is black, at least on my computer!
@Anony, when I first saw this pic I also thought so, but if you look, you can see that its not black. Look at this one, its from the same even but a little earlier:
 @Anony, when I first saw this pic I also thought so, but if bạn look, bạn can see that its not black.
heart
I am here! I am not going anywhere! :D
 I am here! I am not going anywhere! :D
^^^;)))

Where is this pic from?? Can someone give me original pic, or at least some information????
 ^^^;))) Where is this pic from?? Can someone give me original pic, hoặc at least some information???
I see, the pants are green, but not her shirt.

This pic looks like it's from the TCA thing, the 2009 one that has all those amazing interviews. I don't know what the original is but it might help you look,
Wasn't it the PCA 2009? Isn't she wearing the same dress? Maybe lights are different but I would swear it's the same patter on the dress....
 Wasn't it the PCA 2009? Isn't she wearing the same dress? Maybe lights are different but I would swea
Yeah, dress is the same, but foreshortening of this pic different from all that we usually saw from TCA 2009
 Yeah, dress is the same, but foreshortening of this pic different from all that we usually saw from T
heart
No idea :(

She was truly shining that night....it's like she was emanating light or sth. She is always goregeous but I must say she looked especially beautiful in this occasion. More than beautiful. Happy. Even if there were nothing between her and Hugh, I still believe she just looks like this when he is around....
 No idea :( She was truly shining that night....it's like she was emanating light hoặc sth. She is alwa
surprise
"Even if there were nothing between her and Hugh"

How can say this? How can you even think about it????
 "Even if there were nothing between her and Hugh" How can say this? How can bạn even think about i
crying
I am getting nervous for the Emmys...cold feet...I am sorry...I need to protect my little beating Huli heart :P I need to convince myself that even if Jo shows up I am happy for Hugh no matter what.

It's not working though....I am way past the phase I could get back when I wanted to. I jumped in with both feet. It's too late :P
 I am getting nervous for the Emmys...cold feet...I am sorry...I need to protect my little beating Hul
*HUG*
we'll have the Paley vids ready for you if it takes a turn for the worse. I get butterflies thinking of it too but I try not to think of it too too much.

I keep thinking we've over analyzed everything and there's nothing there Huli is in our minds, it's just a great friendship and Hugh would never leave his wife.
Then I start to feel bad for Lisa...so I just don't think about it more than I have to and I watch vids!
mischievous
Oh my... What's wrong with all of you last days??? Bea, where is your Huli faith??? Sometimes I wish that we can just pretend, that Jo don't exists... Life would be so much easiest...

"Q:Our readers elected you and Lisa Edelstein the most glamorous actors of TV.
Hugh: I'd vote for Lisa too, but not for me! Maybe it's because I'm with her everyday, and this makes me glamorous too"
 Oh my... What's wrong with all of bạn last days??? Bea, where is your Huli faith??? Sometimes I wish
Aww Katia you find the loveliest quotes (and pictures)
sunny
Sweet quote...and I like that everyday very, very much XD

I am sorry @kat...our apologies. I guess we are just trying to not end up too bruised. I have faith. I do. I just fear it won't be enough....it's just that life isn't fiction. Sometimes even if people are perfect for each other and probably love each other deep down......

OH WHAT THE HELLl!!! What is all this CRAP I am writing down?!?! Hugh is another man for God's sake! Sth wonderful in his life must have happen, for the love of God!! And a man's eyes sparkle like that only when he is in love; he giggles that much only when he feels finally free. WHAT THE HELL IT HAS TO DO WITH LISA!!! DAMN IT my faith will stay strong till those damn Emmys!!! As I said, I'll survive believing or I'll die in the attempt!!!

Let's get back to my motto....Huli for an Emmy ;)
 Sweet quote...and I like that everyday very, very much XD I am sorry @kat...our apologies. I guess w
"I'll survive believing or I'll die in the attempt!!!"
great quote Bea!
laugh
What I was quoting? XD I didn't know I was quoting someone! Who? LOL!

Can someone be more elegant and glamourous than this woman? I bet nobody can =,)

Where's @kat? She is worrying me! XD She can't not show up in the morning...I feel alone :P
 What I was quoting? XD I didn't know I was quoting someone! Who? LOL! Can someone be thêm elegant an
big smile
@Bea, I'm here. I just overslept a little xDDD
 @Bea, I'm here. I just overslept a little xDDD
big smile
Hi there! See? I am back on my usual Huli mode....a little frightned deep down :P but I can cope (maybe) 'till the 28...then I'll be trembling with excitement and fear XD
 Hi there! See? I am back on my usual Huli mode....a little frightned deep down :P but I can cope (may
6 days left... Its so much and little at the same time...
 6 days left... Its so much and little at the same time...
heart
You know I once read something she said about her perfect day....a sunny day on a beach, a walk with her dogs...maybe she even mentioned a love interest. I need to look for it, but anyway I found it a funny coincidence :)
 bạn know I once read something she đã đưa ý kiến about her perfect day....a sunny ngày on a beach, a walk with
mischievous
I never heard about her 'perfect day'... Looks like writers decided to make her dream come true, even if officially they were filming xDD
 I never heard about her 'perfect day'... Looks like writers decided to make her dream come true, even
Found it, not exactly as I remeber it but it's funny anyway the way these things combined in her mind...and then the shooting...mah...serendipity...

"Describe your perfect day...

“Playing with my dogs at the beach, a beautiful spring day in Manhattan, being in love anywhere..."

Beach, dogs, beautiful day, love....mah...
 Found it, not exactly as I remeber it but it's funny anyway the way these things combined in her mind
mischievous
And the last thing is to make fans happy as well by admitting feeling to each other :)))
 And the last thing is to make những người hâm mộ happy as well bởi admitting feeling to each other :)))
Love this vid, despite that I don't like Lady Gaga
hơn một năm qua tammyr50 said…
She gives you the feeling that if you knew her you would always want to be around her.
 She gives bạn the feeling that if bạn knew her bạn would always want to be around her.
I just can't stop thinking about Emmy's.
 I just can't stop thinking about Emmy's.
heart
"She gives you the feeling that if you knew her you would always want to be around her"

=,) I absolutely agree!

I find her adorable here....
 "She gives bạn the feeling that if bạn knew her bạn would always want to be around her" =,) I absolu
heart
I like her here
 I like her here
heart
So sweet....when isn't she, really?
 So sweet....when isn't she, really?
laugh
I don't whom credit goes to, but its amazing xDDD
link