Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
heart
HuddyJoy will be so proud when she comes back ;D

She looked wondeful in "Who's your Daddy"...and her acting was just superb, as always. I still get amazed at the way she can communicate with her eyes...like Hugh. I wish there was a way to make them read the article that said she was the moon of Hugh's sun =,)
 HuddyJoy will be so proud when she comes back ;D She looked wondeful in "Who's your Daddy"...and her
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
502 replies in 7 days :D
 502 các câu trả lời in 7 days :D
laugh
OMG! Just 7 days! XD LOL!
 OMG! Just 7 days! XD LOL!
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
cake
*joins in 500th post celebration!*
I can't take much credit because I don't say much but I want to tell you this thread (well fp in general) makes me really happy! thanks for all your posts, I love reading your opinions and the pictures obiously!!
sunny
Everyone's contributions, even if just a comment is highly regarded ;)

And BTW I think Hugh and Lisa are the ones who make us all very happy...if only they decided to make us even happier XD

Love the closeness...those details are obviouusly something they do by themselves, maybe even unconsciously. It's amazing the way the act when they are together...they are like magnets.
 Everyone's contributions, even if just a bình luận is highly regarded ;) And BTW I think Hugh and Lisa
I love this moment
 I tình yêu this moment
heart
Ahah! It's the next one I was thinking to post!! :D

I loved these moments when they were wacthing sth together....I should rewatch it all =,) So many wonderful memories...
 Ahah! It's the tiếp theo one I was thinking to post!! :D I loved these moments when they were wacthing st
oh that's amazing moment! I also want to rewatch them, but I guess I'm to lazy to search them on Youtube XDD

The most famous: "October/October"
 oh that's amazing moment! I also want to rewatch them, but I guess I'm to lazy to tìm kiếm them on Yout
laugh
Shall we talk about the epic...what was the name of the ep? Anyway...how did she manage not to kiss him?
 Shall we talk about the epic...what was the name of the ep? Anyway...how did she manage not to Kiss h
^^^it's "One day, one room" I guess.

"Joy to the world"
 ^^^it's "One day, one room" I guess. "Joy to the world"
heart
Bonding...and she looked adorable in this scene :)
 Bonding...and she looked adorable in this scene :)
"Where's House?"
"I don't know!"
lol
Cuddy's (or maybe Lisa's) face was PRICELESS when House is holding the baby. One of my faves.
gah, I can't do the Huddy awards thing, there's too many to choose from.
Ahah!! I know honey but you need to ;D I am having so much fun going through all of your nominees...I won't be able to make a choice either when I need to post the picks...

But, on a cheery note, the article I was thinking on posting after all has been done will include every single nominees each one of you posted with a picture ;) It's gonna be an awesome collection! :D

My Huddy enthusiasm is kinda freaking me out this summer but I can't help it! I am still floating over the clouds XD

I love Lisa there @katia...she is some provocative woman :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Ahah!! I know honey but bạn need to ;D I am having so much fun going through all of your nominees...I
I'm still offering my help for the compilation if you need.
that's a great pic @Bea
laugh
Oh yes, thank you ;) I know. I need help, for sure! :D but I am still putting them all together...I need the general picture to understand if we can make picks in each category or if we should proceed differently. It's hard to explain. Once I finished I'll show you what I mean and we can decide together. BTW I'll tell you when I finish so you know your time to cast your own is up XD

Beautiful outfit...especially for the boobs if we must be honest...XD
 Oh yes, thank bạn ;) I know. I need help, for sure! :D but I am still putting them all together...I n
haha, I'm working on it right now.
I thought we were gonna have one pick for each category, I don't really see how else it could work but if you have other ideas I'd be happy to hear them (well read) and help you figure it out.
It's a good thing you're putting pressure on me. Funny cause I've actually never really handed in school work late, but I just can't seem to get this 'simple' thing done!!

and yes the boobs absolutely make this picture what it is! Isn't amazing the amount of confidence this woman has in her body! I mean she's obviously beautiful but she seems so comfortable showing it off. Leaves me speechless every time
No the idea remains the same...it's just that there some categories in which we have very few matches so I figured, instead of picking up just two of the nominess among the 15th that show up...maybe it could be better if for some categories I'll put every moments we came up with in the pick and let the users decide among them all....I don't know if I can explain myself.

Here for example. So far in the "Best Smiles" we have:

Joy to the World – House to Cuddy in the nursery

Fetal Position – Cuddy to House for the tickets (II)

Games - House smiling when Cuddy realizes he played her when hiring Taub, Kutner, and eventually Thirteen.

Humpty Dumpty - After House's speech Cuddy's little smile before she sees Stacy (II); Cuddy to House after he says “BTW why everyone thinks you and me had sex?”

Help Me – final smile (II)

Private Lives - Was pretty cool what I did,huh?Wanna make out?

Love Hurts – “Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about”

Top Secret – House and Cuddy smiling at each other when she walks away (IIII)

The Social Contract – The schoolgirl-ish smile Cuddy hides from him (III)

Known Unknown – Cuddy at House (III) and one thing lead to another…

5 to 9 - House’s tiny little smile when she is holding the conference (III)

Where you see II or III it means it got more than a nominee. But I was thinking, not all the fans participated in casting them so maybe, where we have got such a broad choice we should submit them all and let the others have fun choosing....or been torn apart by the impossible choice XDDD

(Problem is I find them all marvelous too and I can't make up my mind myself XDDD)
 No the idea remains the same...it's just that there some categories in which we have very few matches
I love them all... Is it possible to choose from all that moments?
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
mischievous
It took us seven days to get 500 posts? Yep, we are sad! Actually we're happy... Happy Huddy Fangirls!!! SQUEEEEEEE
mischievous
Happy happy fangirls! XD I think the problem is we got high when Huddy got together...and it never went away LOL! You know when Ausiello talked about a constant orgasmic status for Huddy fans...I thought he was being a drama queen, as usual, but now :P I must admit maybe he was right! We do are in a constant oragasmic status XD and we seem unable to restrain ourselves XDDD

Celebration pic showing our Lisa laughing with her man! :D

To the most epic Huddy ep ever that will be aired on Sept 20th!

Cheers!!!

Happy happy fangirls! XD I think the problem is we got high when Huddy got together...and it never we
"with her man"
It sounds so great ;DDD

2 months - it's so long.
 "with her man" It sounds so great ;DDD 2 months - it's so long.
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
I just read someone who thought Cuddy was fat. Literally my jaw drop and my eyes widened O__O How can they say she's fat??? What they want her to look like that anorexic chick Lindsay Lohan? Or one of those link

The woman has the best damn body for a 44 year old person!
 I just read someone who thought Cuddy was fat. Literally my jaw drop and my eyes widened O__O How can
laugh
XD Fat? Who? Lisa? Oh my!
 XD Fat? Who? Lisa? Oh my!
I'm worried about the humanity, their POVs are all stereotyped by EDs :S
 I'm worried about the humanity, their POVs are all stereotyped bởi EDs :S
surprise
She's fat??? Are you insane??
 She's fat??? Are bạn insane??
laugh
If she is fat am obese!

If she is fat am obese!
If she's fat I'm a cow XDD
 If she's fat I'm a cow XDD
How can someone think that she's fat?
 How can someone think that she's fat?
laugh
Lisa....fat...rotflmao!!!
wink
I bet Hugh appreciates her very much ;)

Hugh's thoughts (Ok, I am gentleman...but if there wasn't this moron annoying me with his stupid questions and all these incovenient people around....I would drag you in the darkest corner available and I swear I would jump you right away) :PP

I bet Hugh appreciates her very much ;) Hugh's thoughts (Ok, I am gentleman...but if there wasn't th
Bea, you have really crazy thoughts
 Bea, bạn have really crazy thoughts
mischievous
They are not mine :P
I knew, that you gonna say this XDD
 I knew, that bạn gonna say this XDD
laugh
Am I that predictable? XD Yes, I am :P

BTW found this one on TW: 69 days 5 hours 53 minutes 10 seconds

LOL!
 Am I that predictable? XD Yes, I am :P BTW found this one on TW: 69 days 5 hours 53 phút 10 secon
omg... 69 days... so much..
 omg... 69 days... so much..
hơn một năm qua mysuspicionis said…
smile
@Huddyaddict-you didn't run anyone off the forum LOL...I was working on something on the computer in between playing on fanpop/facebook and it was late in my time zone also.
hơn một năm qua HuddyFanGirl said…
You all make me smile :) I love this thread!!

Lisa has the most amazing eyes- love them!
 bạn all make me smile :) I tình yêu this thread!! Lisa has the most amazing eyes- tình yêu them!
heart
She is quite a beauty =,) And she has always been...but I think now she is even more gorgeous...
 She is quite a beauty =,) And she has always been...but I think now she is even thêm gorgeous...
I like her hair darker like it is now
I found this on Twitter, have you ever seen it, I'm almost not sure if it's real but it looks like they are wearing the same thing as on the Award pic @Bea posted (with Hugh's thoughts)
 I found this on Twitter, have bạn ever seen it, I'm almost not sure if it's real but it looks like th
heart
@mysuspicionis, You called me huddyaddict! I wish that was my username it was supposed to be but I realized to late that I made it HouseAddict lol HuddyAddict87 is my FanFiction penname though. Glad you called me that!
LOL I'm sorry, I even went back to check but forgot between here and there apparently :)
Oh no it's cool I like that name better lol. I wish I could change it on here.
heart
@houseaddict or huddyaddict There was an article on the sign in page about the actress and I clicked on it today. It said she was in Guiding Light soap opera and I thought "wait a minute--that's Eleni!!!" She was so pretty in it you should look it up. She went out with on of the Spaldings-- LOL Wow that was forever ago that I watched that with my mom and sister. GL was the best soap opera back in the day.
big smile
Morning girls! :D

Yeah @mysusp, that's the same event :) Doesn't she look wonderful?

BTW, side note, I noticed their clothes tend to match in colors....A LOT! XD

Demonstrative pic n°1:
 Morning girls! :D Yeah @mysusp, that's the same event :) Doesn't she look wonderful? BTW, side not
laugh
Demonstrative pic n°2:

I think they are wonderful to look at together...XD mind connection when they get dressed? Separatly?
 Demonstrative pic n°2: I think they are wonderful to look at together...XD mind connection when the
heart
Demonstrative pic n°3:

You realize I could go on and on? XD
 Demonstrative pic n°3: bạn realize I could go on and on? XD
I want to watch video from TCA. I can't anything, even on youtube...

I found a big gallery with screencaps link
 I want to watch video from TCA. I can't anything, even on youtube... I found a big gallery with sc
@katia...forget it...it's impossible to find....I have tried. There are some sponsored links but they wnat like 24 dollars to subscribe and I am not even sure the file is actually there :(

Thought about reposting this little piece of hilarious conversation @anonymously posted on the other thread....after all this is Lisa's thread, righ? XD

" TVGuide.com: Was it awkward shooting those physical scenes with Hugh Laurie after having worked with him for so long?

Edelstein: Not for me. I wasn't awkward. Hugh kept saying how odd it was at the Paley Festival, but I'm not married, so there's no issue for me. I think Hugh is awesome, we're great friends and I love kissing, so why wouldn't I love kissing Hugh Laurie? "

Indeed...but I feel, in spite of the hypothetical oddness...I think I can safely say, according to the way he reacted....he enjoyed it A LOT too.

After all, according to Lisa's the only problem seems to be that he is married....she sounds a little...pissed there, doesn't she?
 @katia...forget it...it's impossible to find....I have tried. There are some sponsored đường dẫn but they