Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3482

hơn một năm qua HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
Here is one of my favorite Cuddy pictures: the classic lip bite. ;)
 Here is one of my yêu thích Cuddy pictures: the classic lip bite. ;)
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
big smile
Man, we are nuts with this threads XD
 Man, we are nuts with this threads XD
hơn một năm qua playingcold said…
heart
I'm more a Hugh-fan but I will stop by here! ;)
 I'm thêm a Hugh-fan but I will stop bởi here! ;)
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
sunny
love this photoshoot))
 tình yêu this photoshoot))
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
big smile
I am here too! :D Thanks @HuddyJoy! I need to develop another addciton! XD

I am a Huli fan most of all @PC! And if the wishful thinking is what we need to make them happen, DAMN IT I'll do my best :P

Let's start from the beginning....already posted elsewhere but she is so beautiful! :D
 I am here too! :D Thanks @HuddyJoy! I need to develop another addciton! XD I am a Huli người hâm mộ most of a
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
Yay! A Lisa Forum!!
heart
BTW amazing title @HuddJoy XD "The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious"

You think they can stop being so hot together?
 BTW amazing tiêu đề @HuddJoy XD "The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious" bạn think they
mischievous
"You think they can stop being so hot together?"

No! XD
 "You think they can stop being so hot together?" No! XD
heart
Me neither XD
How are you @PC? You've been away today, what have you done? :)

I have discovered that buying a sexy lingerie is much more difficult than one could ever immagine XD I have seen some stuff....XD I can hardly immagine wearing sth like that :P

Love Lisa's top BTW
 Me neither XD How are bạn @PC? You've been away today, what have bạn done? :) I have discovered tha
heart
Damn she was hott even back then!!!
 Damn she was hott even back then!!!
smile
Great pic at Bea! Her eyes are so beautiful and that one is just great because it shows off her beautiful eyes. And the white gown too! Just love it! :D

Found this one on the internet as well and fell in love with it. Her hair looks adorable!
 Great pic at Bea! Her eyes are so beautiful and that one is just great because it shows off her beaut
worried
I have a somewhat disturbing announcement/question. Okay so I just read the book Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies by Arthur Goldwag and in it it says that The Best Friends Animal Society, which Lisa is a member of, is part of a cult!!??? Does anyone know anything about this? I thought it was just an organization to help lost/abandoned animals. Then I read that it was founded by a cult leader and the whole organization is part of some satanic cult? I doubt LE would have anything to do with such a thing but that's what the book says it got me a little concerned.
heart
Wonderful one @HuddyJoy! I found this one...isn't she adorable? XD Our moon...=,)
 Wonderful one @HuddyJoy! I found this one...isn't she adorable? XD Our moon...=,)
heart
@HouseAddict
I also doubt that LE would have anything to do with Satanism. However here's what I've found on Wikipedia: link
I have to state that I don't think that Wikipedia is a reliable source, so I have doubts with these informations.
This sounds like a conspiration theory for me -- and I'm very sceptic about it.

@Bea
Yeah, I was. I have to write a new article so I've had some researches to do. Being a journalist is sometimes a pain in the neck! :D
Lisa and Satanism? are kidding? it can't be true...
 Lisa and Satanism? are kidding? it can't be true...
@Houseaddict i doubt that she's satanic but its also possible that the group is still a cult. i might try and do some research on it and figure it out. a lot of times people get groups and such like that wrong.

@katia what is that picture from? is it a disney channel movie or something? (that other girl is in all the disneychannel stuff lol)

Another great one @Bea! I LOVE her smile. Her whole face just glows!
@HuddyJoy it's from movie "Special Delivery"
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Yay a Lisa thread!!
@HuddyJoy, that picture is from the movie 'Special Delivery' Lisa was in in 2008. It's probably for tweens but I watched twice in the same day, I loved it so much! haha. And it was nice to see her in something other than Cuddy, which is all I knew her from.
I have no pictures of Lisa on this computer but I hope I get to be a part of the conversations on this thread!
now i'll go back to watch the end of the NED-URU match!!
heart
That's the most risiculous thing I have ever read XD

How can someone not to be in love with this smile ;)
 That's the most risiculous thing I have ever read XD How can someone not to be in tình yêu with this smi
@HuddyJoy, here's one more pic
there screencaptures link
 @HuddyJoy, here's one thêm pic there screencaptures http://www.lisaedelstein.net/gallery/thumbnails.
@katia I love that movie!!! LE needs to do more movies where she's the star!

@huddyjoy I don't think Lisa herself is Satanic and the organization is probably just a cover up for an unknown cult. I don't know though but apparently the founder, Mary Anne MacLean was married to the leader of The Process Church of the Final Judgement which was a cult similar to Scientology. I don't know I doubt half the people involved in BFAS even know it was started by a former cult leader. Supposedly the PC of the FJ still lives on in BFAS. It's kind of creepy. I love learning about cults and conspiracies. It's all very interesting to me.
heart
love her smile))))
 tình yêu her smile))))
Has anyone seen the movie LE was in with Jay Mohr in like 2001? I think it was called Black River and was based off a book by Dean Koontz? I wonder if it's any good?
Awww I want to watch Special Delivery now...
Here you go girls!
@HouseAddict, I haven't seen it (Black River), but heard a lot about it. I found screencaptures link and info in wikipedia link)
last edited hơn một năm qua
wink
Never seen one of her movies. I'll probably catch up during the summer both with hers and Hugh's ;)
 Never seen one of her movies. I'll probably catch up during the summer both with hers and Hugh's ;)
amazing)))
 amazing)))
heart
This is adorable!
big smile
@houseaddict thanks for posting the video! i might have to watch that movie now even if it is for tweens ;) just because lisa is in it!

yeah you have to be careful with cult stuff and people who are a part of it because you never know. i think they are fascinating but can definitely be scay. i wouldnt take lisa as a member of a cult tho...

@katia another GORGEOUS picture! i love the pics where she has her animals because she loves them so much and you can just see it in her!

Here's another one of my favorites. Its from the movie Daddy Day Care. It was a movie that ive watched since i was little and then one day i was like OMG THATS LISA!!! The character shes playng is so different. the only way you can tell is really just from her voice.
Haha she was sooooo funny in Daddy Day Care! Ha and she was married to Tithead from Little Nicky in that movie!!!
hơn một năm qua houselover8195 said…
big smile
@HuddyJoy I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITH THE STRAIGHT LONG HAIR!!!!!!!!

@Bea That is an AWESOME picture of Lisa were is it from?
 @HuddyJoy I tình yêu THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITH THE STRAIGHT LONG HAIR!!!!!!!! @Bea T
Ahah! She is amazing! :D I do love her ;D

I have no idea @houseaddict...someone posted it on twitter and I stole it :P
 Ahah! She is amazing! :D I do tình yêu her ;D I have no idea @houseaddict...someone đã đăng it on twitter
@houselover that is a GREAT photo! She looks really beautiful. I love how the picture accuentuates her beautiful blue eyes and dark hair. I think thats one of the prettiest contrasts for a person to have.

Holy crap her and Hugh would have a gorgeous baby! The eyes and the hair especially! Part of me wishes House and Cuddy could have a baby just so we can see what he/she would look like!
Haha their kids would have to have bodyguards by the time they hit puberty!
mischievous
"Holy crap her and Hugh would have a gorgeous baby! The eyes and the hair especially!"

XD I had the very same thought just a few days ago!! XDDD

His Highteness, Mr.Hot blue eyes meets His Hightness, Miss. Breathtaking grey eyes XDD
 "Holy crap her and Hugh would have a gorgeous baby! The eyes and the hair especially!" XD I had the
mischievous
@Bea THAT IS A GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! And LOL you STOLE THE PICTURE!!!!!!! XDD
And YES THEIR KIDS WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

@HuddyJoy I have that picture posted in my room and I have to AGREE with you on the beauty in her EYES!!!!! They can stare into your SOUL!!! XD
heart
:PPP I am terrible on the net...especially when if comes to Hugh and Lisa XD

I lovbe Lisa in this ep...apart from how beautiful she looks I like the fact that she went to House just to check on him and Cameron XD One of my favorites moment of jelousy! XD

I miss them sooo much!!!! Is Sept yet???
 :PPP I am terrible on the net...especially when if comes to Hugh and Lisa XD I lovbe Lisa in this ep
laugh
@Bea I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!
This picture just scared me A LITTLE!!!!!!!! XD BUT I have to say I love her hair!!!!! XD
 This picture just scared me A LITTLE!!!!!!!! XD BUT I have to say I tình yêu her hair!!!!! XD
surprise
Errrr... This dress is a bit too much revealing for my taste... Is this photo real???
heart
I don't like the dress at all! :O Doesn't even seem Lisa! Where's her bra!!!! XD

Love the smile! :D And to my mind, the Huliness in it :P
 I don't like the dress at all! :O Doesn't even seem Lisa! Where's her bra!!!! XD tình yêu the smile! :D
mischievous
I hadn't seen this before lmao at the whip and the alcohol!!
heart
Yeah this is a wonderful vid!!!! I love it!
blush
The picture is real!!!!! I think she had an interview about this may I say... wardrobe malfunction! Yeah @Bea It doesn't seem Lisa!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies if I messed this place up!
heart
No I meant that the dress didn't seem like hers XD I know that it's real ;) I had seen it around too :O

Aggressive 80s..I like it :D
 No I meant that the dress didn't seem like hers XD I know that it's real ;) I had seen it around too
sunny
Oh girls!!!
I'll be very very very offtopic but a friend of mine just sent me a video and it is so totally awesome and beautiful that I HAVE to show it to you!

link
big smile
AACCKK im so excited about the popularity that this thread has! Its so awesome! The pictures are great!

@houselover you didnt ruin anything! ive seen that picture before too lol it does freak me out somewhat but its also really really old and before she truly started being as stylish as she is now!

I love her really curly hair too! I always grew up wanting curly hair the ways hers is. Mine did turn curly but the curls stretch out when my hair is longer. I wish my hair was more like hers :)

@Bea LOVE LOVE LOVE the 80's pic! She carries the look really well. The dress is gorgeous and in known unknowns she just looked super amazing in her 80's outfit!
mischievous
I wonder, if you-know-who (you-know-Hugh XD) saw THAT picture above from Lisa's not-that-stylish era...

She is lovely here :)
 I wonder, if you-know-who (you-know-Hugh XD) saw THAT picture above from Lisa's not-that-stylish era.