Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3482

hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
*love you guys* quite a few pics i haven't seen before.great thread filled with a lot love lol
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
Yes please, let's focus on one thing at the time XD

It' hard enough rootingh for Huddy, shipping Huli, adoring Lisa, supporting Hugh at the Emmys, going through the Huddy Awards nominees XD

.....and still try to have a normal, busy life ;D

Cuddy: "It's no big deal. I was feeling vulnerable. He's a friend. And I leaned on him."

Wilson: "It's funny. I've leaned on friends in the past. Never leaned so far my tongue fell into their mouth."

Cuddy: "I don't think of House that way. I never have."

Wilson: "Why not?

Cuddy: "Well, you know exactly how it would go. It'd start off exciting. We'd get caught up in the novelty and the hostility and the forbiddenness and then realise that the flirty hostility is just hostility and his inability to open up is no longer exiting it's just frustrating. And -- and then its's the inevitable blowup and the recriminations and we don't talk for two months."

Wilson: "Yeah. Well, it certainly proves you've never thought about House that way."
 Yes please, let's focus on one thing at the time XD It' hard enough rootingh for Huddy, shipping Hu
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
"It' hard enough rootingh for Huddy, shipping Huli, adoring Lisa, supporting Hugh at the Emmys, going through the Huddy Awards nominees XD"

Bea, I believe in you. You can do everything lol XDDDD
 "It' hard enough rootingh for Huddy, shipping Huli, adoring Lisa, supporting Hugh at the Emmys, going
"Bea, I believe in you. You can do everything"

I believe if Huli doesn't REALLY get together and Hugh doesn't FINALLY win a Emmy this DAMN 2010 year :P I could seriously risk a nervous breakdown :PPP

Just kidding...I can cope if Huli keeps living in the closet ;D...I can't guarantee about my reaction if Hugh doesn't win a Emmy once again, though. Some heads might risk to be chopped off XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
 "Bea, I believe in you. bạn can do everything" I believe if Huli doesn't REALLY get together and Hug
"Some heads might risk to be chopped off XD"

wow, seems like you can get really angry XDD
 "Some heads might risk to be chopped off XD" wow, seems like bạn can get really angry XDD
crying
Well...if it comes to Hugh ;) I can get violent yes....after 6 years I think I have been having a good self control after all ;)

"Everyone knows this is going somewhere...I think we are supposed to kiss now"

"We already did that (grabs her breast). Seemed like the next logical step"

"(Staring hurt at him) I am idiot to be surprised...."

"(Holding her) Can you live these?" (Ass...)

One of the times I would have gladly thrown my remote to the screen :P
 Well...if it comes to Hugh ;) I can get violent yes....after 6 years I think I have been having a goo
laugh
This one was really funny scene)))
 This one was really funny scene)))
hơn một năm qua 3lzyx said…
I totally understand you @Bea.It's incredible what's happening at the emmy's or at any other award show.ughhh!But let's hope for the best for 2010!*__*
 I totally understand bạn @Bea.It's incredible what's happening at the emmy's hoặc at any other award sh
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
I really have to stop sleeping so much, I miss all the fun.
@Bea that idea of a new thread is a good one although I agree with you, I can barely keep up with everything that's going on now, it would be very hard.

As for Hugh winning an Emmy, as much as I want him to and believe he MORE than deserves one, the predictions so far are not in his favour. Let's hope they are wrong!
"the predictions so far are not in his favour"

But it would be a scandal! How many times he had been nominated? 3? 4? I mean...come on!!

Broken alone was an amazing piece of acting. What do the want more? Micheal C Hall chopping bodies? That's really nice, indeed :P Must be difficut to perform that....
 "the predictions so far are not in his favour" But it would be a scandal! How many times he had been
hơn một năm qua HouseAddict87 said…
angry
I really think this is Hugh's year but I bet MCH get's it...
angry
Oh noo!My brain will stop if that happens!seriously!
I know though, I mean Broken was incredible work, Help Me was amazing also and Hugh did a great job all season, as always. As Lisa said 'it's like a sin that he hasn't won' I can't wait till the voting for PCA starts, we'll make sure he and House gets that one!
"we'll make sure he and House gets that one!"

And Lisa!!!! :OOO

I love this pic so much...I love this scene so much...their glances...the sadness beyond these...amazing acting. I have never been so overwhelmed my entire life before a screen =,) This show is just...what am I saying? THEY are just the best television actors I have ever had the honour to watch =,)
 "we'll make sure he and House gets that one!" And Lisa!!!! :OOO I tình yêu this pic so much...I tình yêu th
"just the best television actors I have ever had the honour to watch"

and the best couple, which can keep their relationship in secret so long xDD
 "just the best ti vi actors I have ever had the honour to watch" and the best couple, which c
well, secret. we should probably redefine that word. it's unofficial but I wouldn't say secret
Till they won't avow it, officially it should call 'secret' xDDDD

But how can we call this 'secret', when everything is so obviously?
 Till they won't avow it, officially it should call 'secret' xDDDD But how can we call this 'secr
wink
I don't know really....looks crystal clear to me ;)
 I don't know really....looks crystal clear to me ;)
smile
yeah...it's pretty clear <3
 yeah...it's pretty clear <3
hơn một năm qua ankcuta said…
very. very. very clear:D
 very. very. very clear:D
heart
Looooove the matching outfits!Look at them!I mean...come on!it's too big of a coincidence.Aaaand as we all know, it didn't happen just once.

Looooove the matching outfits!Look at them!I mean...come on!it's too big of a coincidence.Aaaand as w
I guess this is from SAG, right?
 I guess this is from SAG, right?
heart
yup, it is *__*
I like this dress
 I like this dress
I like this one <3
 I like this one <3
How do you think Lisa feels, being 'in love' with Hugh but knowing he is (as far as we know) still married.
It's got to be frustrating and confusing, Idk how she does it.
 How do bạn think Lisa feels, being 'in love' with Hugh but knowing he is (as far as we know) still ma
heart
Matching clothes! I love it! :D

@anonym I think she must be a very brave, equilibrated woman to having being able to handle sth like this for so many years. I can just say I admire her so much more for this...on my mind, she has been always behaving with dignity and showing nothing but a deep love for Hugh, probabily understanding and accepting his "situation" more than she was supposed to.

The woman is a phenomenon....
 Matching clothes! I tình yêu it! :D @anonym I think she must be a very brave, equilibrated woman to havi
"The woman is a phenomenon.... "
She sure is!
hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
when a woman like Lisa presents herself anyone should feel the temptation.Hugh can't be an exception but maybe it's not enough for him to srsly consider abandoning his wife and sons.let's face it,family is a responsibility.i would be happy if Huli finally get together but majorly because Lisa would be a happy woman and i love to see that.nonetheless i have to say i admire Hugh more by the fact that he doesn't abandon his family for someone young and beautiful,not like a lot other men.
Hi))) Yesterday I was on huge book-market and I saw 4-5 books about House MD. O_o
 Hi))) Yesterday I was on huge book-market and I saw 4-5 sách about House MD. O_o
Well I agree on the fact that I admire the man too. I have never thought he was being a jackass just for NOT leaving is wife right away or sth. But, at the same time, I think Lisa has become so much more for him than just "someone young and beautiful".

It's obvious his feelings have grown more strong and deep along the years and now I think he is sort of facing the moment of truth. It's been 6 years already...They have probabily been in and out of some sort of relationship; maybe not a canonic one but from interviews and pics it's clear sth must have happened even years ago.

Now I think the question is, who's the person he feels more accountable for? Who's the one he can't stand to keep waiting, or suffering, or hiding anymore? Lisa or his wife?

I would say both actually. Family is a reposability, yeah. But the people we love deserve to know the place they have in our life at some point, don't they?
 Well I agree on the fact that I admire the man too. I have never thought he was being a jackass just
hmmm..it must be very very hard for them.
 hmmm..it must be very very hard for them.
heart
Love these kind of pics...sometimes I feel like even their expressions and moods match =,)
 tình yêu these kind of pics...sometimes I feel like even their expressions and moods match =,)
laugh
Have you guys seen this? LOL
XDDDDDDDD
link
laugh
Eheh! XDD
 Eheh! XDD
heart
one of my fave pictures.
sooooooo tight!
 one of my fave pictures. sooooooo tight!
heart
I can't still believe it someone dared to call her fat °_O

BTW have you seen this one: pratically the best we have been quoting in the Huddy Awards step by step :D Amazing vid!
heart
WoW!AMAZING!It's Perfect!
 WoW!AMAZING!It's Perfect!
laugh
This is a blooper with Hugh! :D

BTW I like atrology. I do believe in some things about it. For example there are some aspects of the signs that do resemble people's characters; and especially the rising signs are quite indicative....I am Cancer but my rising sign influences me much more (I am Gemini). My boyfriend on the other hand is Taurus, with Cancer as a rising sign...so we are a cool match ;)

Anyway I was checking up our profiles this morning...just for fun. I saw the horoscope on twitter and it occured to me to look sth more up.

Obviously my mind raced once more to our favorites two who are Gemini and Taurus...but Hugh's rising sign is Capricorn and Lisa's is Virgo :P and even if there are some aspects in which they do are Gemini and Taurus...

...look what I have found out XDDD

"The attraction between these two in the beginning could be a strongly physical one, and similar attitudes on financial affairs and other things will only serve to deepen their bond as the relationship matures. Each of them realizes that the others career is all important to them both and will not stint on the encouragement.

Capricorn is prone to having some black depressions and Virgos changeability may cause Virgo to feel that Capricorn should be able to shake these off and keep going, so if nagging is resorted to in these times then Capricorn is apt to sink so deep in the depression that he/she may disappear for a few days just to get it together again.

Sexually, one is a good match for the other as their world does not revolve around the physical relationship as with some signs; their union is one of closeness and love. They both tend to faithfulness so jealousy may never be a problem for them.

This is a very good match; a match made in Heaven"

XDDD Officially crazy, yeah :PPP
 This is a blooper with Hugh! :D BTW I like atrology. I do believe in some things about it. For examp
surprise
I don't really give much attention to the horoscope but I have to agree with you, some aspects of the signs really resemble people's characters.
I'm a Scorpio, btw.
And this...this...what you just found out...WOW!I was literally getting goosebumps when I was reading it.It's really freaky O__o.Amazing.

(O__O) LOL XD
 I don't really give much attention to the horoscope but I have to agree with you, some aspects of the
hơn một năm qua rafah said…
i want to know who said sheis fat ??????????
big smile
Someone who was dead jelous about the fact that she is beautiful and dating Hugh Laurie...wait a minute XD the last piece of info wasn't supposed to be of public domain :P
 Someone who was dead jelous about the fact that she is beautiful and dating Hugh Laurie...wait a minu
Lol @Bea, the horoscope thing, Priceless!
wink
I love stars ;) They always know better ;)
 I tình yêu stars ;) They always know better ;)
heart
^^OOOOH!I've never seen that before!Thanks for that!!!!
 ^^OOOOH!I've never seen that before!Thanks for that!!!!
do you think Hugh is hiding from the camera or just holding his head in his hand?? ^^^
heart
Hiding...I read it somewhere :)
 Hiding...I read it somewhere :)
big smile
yeah, he's hiding :))))
 yeah, he's hiding :))))
mischievous
Huli time once again! :D I am under the impression this is happening way more often lately ;)
 Huli time once again! :D I am under the impression this is happening way thêm often lately ;)
heart
^^LOL

a small dose of cuteness XDDD:
 ^^LOL a small dose of cuteness XDDD: