Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
wink
Well I'll make the job for both of us then ;)
 Well I'll make the job for both of us then ;)
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
heart
I love her clothes
 I tình yêu her clothes
heart
And I keep saying I am crazy about her smile....let alone her eyes!!!
 And I keep saying I am crazy about her smile....let alone her eyes!!!
What's not to love about her?
 What's not to tình yêu about her?
mischievous
That's the point...these two are gonna drive me crazy if they don't....DO...sth...soon!!! XDD

Great great interview....

Q: there's a lot of sexual tension with you and Hugh Laurie....are you attracted to him in real life?

L: Come on he is so sexy

Q: He is English...

L: He is English, he's got a nice accent, he's super-smart he's got beautiful eyes and he is really tall
 That's the point...these two are gonna drive me crazy if they don't....DO...sth...soon!!! XDD Great
oh I love that interview^^^ one of my fav))
big smile
Never seen this one :D She is so funny! XD
 Never seen this one :D She is so funny! XD
laugh
House: [To Cuddy, talking on the phone] Have you seen my balls?
Cuddy: [To person on phone] Can you hold on a second? [Looks at House]
House: My balls. Have you seen my balls? Giant one and the red one...
Cuddy: Your plan isn't going to work.
House: Of course it is. I try to make you miserable, to make you leave; you deny that it's making you miserable and try to make me miserable, so I'll stop making you miserable, and eventually you will leave, citing reasons that had nothing to do with misery...
Cuddy: You're not bothering me.
House: Step 1: complete.
Cuddy: [To person on phone] I'm going to call you from my cell. [Hangs up phone] And then I will come back in here! [To person on cell phone] Hey. Yeah... I just had to explain to him that I had his balls and he's not getting them back. [Walks by House] Excuse me.
 House: [To Cuddy, talking on the phone] Have bạn seen my balls? Cuddy: [To person on phone] Can bạn
laugh
Marvelous! LMAO! I was going to post it myself! XD
:)))

Dr. Cuddy: How did you even remember him? We were only at that party for, like, ten minutes.
Dr. House: Is this some new health plan? You service the Dean of Medicine, and you get free health care for a year?
[Cuddy smiles]
Dr. House: Why are you smiling?
Dr. Cuddy: You remembered him because he made out with me.
Dr. House: I'm good with faces. So, this plan, is it open to anyone? Is there a co-pay?
Dr. Cuddy: You're lousy with faces.
Dr. House: Don't make this about me. This is your humiliation. So how much for private room coverage?
Dr. Cuddy: Get over me.
Dr. House: Give me a break! You hired me —
Dr. Cuddy: — 'cause you're a good doctor who couldn't get himself hired at a blood bank so I got you cheap.
Dr. House: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything y —
Dr. Cuddy: Stop staring at my ass when you think I'm not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date and fantasizing about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago, House. Get over it. [turns around and walks away]
Dr. House: If you're still referring to your ass, I think "that super-tanker sailed" would be a more precise metaphor.
[Cuddy turns back at House and laughs, while he smiles conspicuously and retreats back into his office]
last edited hơn một năm qua
 :))) Dr. Cuddy: How did bạn even remember him? We were only at that party for, like, ten minutes.
heart
Promoting our beloved ;)
hmmm
I want to see her on Ellen show!!!
 I want to see her on Ellen show!!!
big smile
Can we have them both on a show for once? xD
 Can we have them both on a hiển thị for once? xD
laugh
That sounds impossible, but 'impossible is nothing' xDDD
 That sounds impossible, but 'impossible is nothing' xDDD
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Lisa on Ellen would be amazing, as I've said many times.
@Bea, the pic you posted at the top of this page, I thought it wa Katy Perry when I first glanced at it, I was lie wtf, why is she here. Not used to seeing Lisa looking like that, she's beautiful as always though.
heart
"That sounds impossible, but 'impossible is nothing"

Evidence by the fact that we got Huddy in the most romantic way possible and we are still gonna have plenty of marvelous moment starting from Sept 20th ;D

I keep saying "Huli Uprising!!"....propitiatory motto ;)
 "That sounds impossible, but 'impossible is nothing" Evidence bởi the fact that we got Huddy in the m
big smile
Emmy's 2008, very funny interview
heart
Love this pic from the show! Great ep ;) And she was so beautiful! Love this jacket!
 tình yêu this pic from the show! Great ep ;) And she was so beautiful! tình yêu this jacket!
yes, I like this too. ^^^

I'm so boring, I need new promo, interview , gossip... Something!!
 yes, I like this too. ^^^ I'm so boring, I need new promo, interview , gossip... Something!!
laugh
very, very funny lol
laugh
Kristin is going to interview Huli in a few hours! :D Any questions??? XDDD
 Kristin is going to interview Huli in a few hours! :D Any questions??? XDDD
hơn một năm qua brytunie07 said…
Guys I need Lisa love :( I brought out my fabulous house collection to share with my family and they are hating on cuddy AND Lisa E. Saying she looks like a man :( Its breaking my heart. They keep talkin shit about her character and it's they're not listening to reason!! How can someone not see how flippin gorgeous she is?!?!
hơn một năm qua baozieer said…
@brytunie hey*hugs* the important thing is all the people around here fall for our gorgeous and sweetest Lisa hun.you can't expect everyone to think the way you think;people are just different.cheer up for having us companying you:))))
hơn một năm qua 3lzyx said…
heart
Bran new Lisa E photos!!*is so excited*
she is gorgeous!♥__♥

Bran new Lisa E photos!!*is so excited* she is gorgeous!♥__♥
heart
Morning Lisa-lovers :)

I am a bit down today, because of the missed Huli interview, but I hope we will get sth amazing from Lisa, all the same. Actually I am positive she will give us another amazing interview, because she is too great.
 Morning Lisa-lovers :) I am a bit down today, because of the missed Huli interview, but I hope we wi
What a great morning!! xDD New pics)))
I think I totally gone crazy, today I had a dream, that we get a new promo pics O_o
 What a great morning!! xDD New pics))) I think I totally gone crazy, today I had a dream, that we g
heart
Glimpse of Lisa :)
heart
And here you find all the pictures ;)

link
sunny
She looks as always amazing
 She looks as always amazing
heart
I think Lisa truly deserves a medal BTW....she always has to face umcomfortable questions by her own. That's not fair.

So there's no reason to abandon this thread...but Hugh Laurie-ous gets on my nerves today :P
 I think Lisa truly deserves a medal BTW....she always has to face umcomfortable các câu hỏi bởi her own.
laugh
Hmm have you ever thought how Hugh would answer 'uncomfortable questions'. Like "There some chemistry between you and Lisa, do you have an affair?" I can imagine his face xDDD
 Hmm have bạn ever thought how Hugh would answer 'uncomfortable questions'. Like "There some chemistry
heart
Phuw...Hugh would never know how to answer to sth like that. I loove him, but why on earth the woman who's blamed but lots of Huli-haters to be a "bad one" always needs to carry it all on her shoulders? Men are cowards...in every country :PPP

She was so beautiful BTW =,)
 Phuw...Hugh would never know how to answer to sth like that. I loove him, but why on earth the woman
big smile
yes, Hugh missed a lot ↓
 yes, Hugh missed a lot ↓
tongue
Jackass...:PP Hope Lisa flirted all the time with somebody else....
 Jackass...:PP Hope Lisa flirted all the time with somebody else....
@Bea, what's wrong with you today??? Where is your optimism???
 @Bea, what's wrong with bạn today??? Where is your optimism???
crying
I am an optimist, but as @BH knows I suffer from a severe mood swings syndrome; there are times in which something happens and I can't hold myself together anymore XD It will pass. I need to give vent to it for a while usually.

You should have seen me last year....when Huddy was rocking in very uncertain waters: my Huddy faith had been everlasting all the time, but there were a couple of times I just fell into pieces XD

You don't know me enough yet to detect my mood swings :P Sorry to get you down, though :( I'll try to cheer me up....maybe when I watch Lisa's interview I'll feel better.
 I am an optimist, but as @BH knows I suffer from a severe mood swings syndrome; there are times in wh
Ok, you right, I don't know you enough. Sometimes I also get in such a horrible mood, and usually it happens because of nothing O_o

I laughed b'c of this one really long time xDDD
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
surprise
Hey Girls

Don't get despondent. The thing here is, that perhaps they know what questions are going to be asked. They expect someone to come out with it. And I suspect Hugh is not ready to answer them....
And as much as I would LOVE to know, Kristen can be a bit intrusive !! Once he has got all his "ducks in a row" I am sure he will be more open to answering questions. THEN (and please don't throw stuff, I am in enough pain), maybe he and Jo ARE working on their broken relationship !!! I said before, until HE tells us what is going on, we can only guess and speculate on what we see. And what we see is Hugh & Lisa are in love with each other, the whole world can see it. They know it and we know it !!

IS there an interview with Lisa at this event ? DID she say anyhting about him not being there ?
big smile
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Lisa interview with Ausiello!!!!! link
big smile
Wonderful interview! She is so smart and I love what she said about Hugh =,) I mean, she is not so alusive as she was once, it's like she was taking a little step back on this relationship, publically I mean, which is significant I believe. Maybe it truly means things have got to the second level with him.

Fingers crossed.

Se @kat...I am back ;D
sunny
omg @Bea, thnx for link, you're the best!!! This interview make feel better, after Hugh's 'sickness'

I'm glad you back xDD
heart
You're welcome! There's also an interview with Jess already on the spot!

What do you think of the interview? You liked it? I think she gave some great answers. She sounds so different from the past, or it's just me?
hơn một năm qua brytunie07 said…
thanks @baozieer! i think this is my fave from the night :]
 thanks @baozieer! i think this is my fave from the night :]
@Bea, Are you kidding?? I love it!! We get at least sth, since two months. I saw interview with Jess - its nice xDD But one with Lisa is better :))
There was something different in her intonation. She was talking carefully, like explaining, that there is nothing, except friendship, between them. But it sounds a little different.
hơn một năm qua raya85 said…
big smile
I love the interview!
So..lots of actions and nakedness, eh? XD
but I agree that she sounds really careful in choosing her words..
and LOL at Jesse's interview. Apparently he's not a Huddy. :))
smile
yeah I was answering to the link posted on the Huli spot about that.
hơn một năm qua fran2 said…
hmmm
thanks for the links :-)
about the dress ... I rarely have seen Lisa so "buttoned", wearing clothes without neckline, or perhaps I don't remember.... analogical language? ( credit to Lie to Me :-)) )
heart
There's also an interview with DS I just posted!

Yeah the dress was Un-Usual, but she looked lovely as UsUal ;)
 There's also an interview with DS I just posted! Yeah the dress was Un-Usual, but she looked lovely
Even so "buttoned", she's gorgeous
 Even so "buttoned", she's gorgeous
smile
Need to go pals!Damn it! Duty calls! I'll be back tonight :( keep me posted on Kristin's interview if it does come out ;) Hugs!