Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3482

hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
big smile
Hilly and where are 'ins and outs'?? Audience want more than just "I was at a trumpet festival"
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
Katia, I just heard that song for the firt time yesterday, funny you're posting it now.

Gald to see Bea's sort of back in a positive mood. Haven't determined mine for today yet.

loving all these old pictures!
big smile
I love Lisa's old pics.
 I tình yêu Lisa's old pics.
still catching up on the Hugh & Lisa thread...I really need to stop sleeping so much XD

I realized that I didn't work on my vid yesterday, I'll try to finish it today.

where is everyone?? At least Katia is always there! :D

still catching up on the Hugh & Lisa thread...I really need to stop sleeping so much XD I realized t
@Anony, lol yep I'm always here xDDD

I love her earrings. I heard that its pretty dangerous to do piercing on top of the ear...
 @Anony, LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại yep I'm always here xDDD I tình yêu her earrings. I heard that its pretty dangerous to do
hơn một năm qua Beatrix8520 said…
A festival? Nice :D I was studying in the meanwhile :P Damn it....
Katia, I heard that too but I don't know why isn't it just cartillage?
Done catching up. I can start working now
Eyes...
 Eyes...
hơn một năm qua Delia_Beatrice said…
@LaurieLover and everybody else who was replying to my "Lisa not attending the Emmys" theories:
I do not believe that any of those arguments are valid either - you guys know that by now, of course. All i'm trying to point out is that these are things that the PR team of Fox and the publicists of "House" and the PR agents and managers of Hugh and Lisa HAVE to take into account, if they are in a relationship and Hugh's marriage is over. It is their job to manage all the ways in which the stars' personal lives might affect the public perception of them, their work and the show. I'm not saying it's fair or just or normal or natural or reasonable - but it is true. There are complicated equations that are taken into account when it comes to the public image and perception of public figures.

Anyway, bottom line is, if they are together and Hugh is getting a divorce, this is exactly the way to go. It would already be a tough situation for him (and his major issues with guilt...), his wife and children, and also Lisa. If the whole thing became the dessert of choice for the tabloid monsters, then it would be even harder on them all. So it makes sense to keep a very low profile. Only one public appearance of them together, those Fox Upfronts. No Paley center interviews, Hugh stayed away from the Fox party, Lisa is apparently not attending the Emmys. Still no photoshoot for season 7 coming out and word was, no premiere party. Also, there was no single magazine photoshoot with them together and no interview or appearance on any shows - which is WEIRD, because it would all be covered just by the need to promote Huddy...

If they really are together and his marriage is over, then it makes sense that the publicists and PR people try to keep them in hiding - let's hope that is the case.
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
wink
I have piercings at the tops of my ears, I DON'T know about dangerous, BUT I can tell you, it hurts like a Son of a Bitch!

Gives a WHOLE new meaning to "it brings tears to your eyes."

Once it is done, you cannot sleep for weeks, with anything touching them ;(
And then the pain goes away, right???^^^^ 'Cause I argue with my sister about this...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LaurieLover said…
kiss
Oh Absolutley. There is not pain now! After a few weeks it heals and you are laughing...

The only time I even know they are there is when I look in the mirror,or when my hair stylist gets her comb caught in them, but even then it does not hurt !

I also wear a solid gold ring on the 3rd toe of my right foot, it's been there since I was 16, and NO it can't come of, NOT even if you try....

Imagine my surprise when I saw this pic !

Can you see it? LOOK AGAIN......

Oh Absolutley. There is not pain now! After a few weeks it heals and bạn are laughing... The only
bahaha, I hadn't noticed. good catch @LL!
hơn một năm qua maverickangel35 said…
Oh boy oh boy, I almost always always ALWAYS work on Sundays and so I had resigned myself to just catching up with you guys about any Emmy happenings... and it turns out that I am off on the 29th! Oh boy oh boy oh boy popcorn couch pillows laptop tv oh boy oh boy oh boy
hơn một năm qua lovelyhuddy said…
So this is where everybody is at?? Haven't been on this spot before! I know... where have I been? I've lurked but not commented...Anyway I feel left out! Now I know:)
@lovelyhuddy, where have you been indeed!
we've sort of transformed the Huddy spot into another 'undercover' Huli one. No one's complained yet, it's basically everyone from the Hugh & Lisa without the haters!

Welcome, welcome!
hơn một năm qua maverickangel35 said…
*dons dashing fedora and binoculars and tips hat from behind potted plant before pulling out tiny pocket notebook for recording of secret huli code language*
"*dons dashing fedora and binoculars and tips hat from behind potted plant before pulling out tiny pocket notebook for recording of secret huli code language* "

that was quite a phrase, I had to read it a few times to fully understand!
Ohm you literature people...

almost, almost-done my video!!
sunny
I'll need to look up for a few words of that sentence to be able to say the same....

Welcome @lovelyhuddy ;)
 I'll need to look up for a few words of that sentence to be able to say the same.... Welcome @lovely
sunny
Goooooood morning everybody))))
 Goooooood morning everybody))))
kiss
Morning @kat ;)
 Morning @kat ;)
big smile
I decided to re-watch season 4))) So much cool Huddy moments ;)))
 I decided to re-watch season 4))) So much cool Huddy moments ;)))
heart
I want to rewatch season five!!!

Guys keep voting link :)
 I want to rewatch season five!!! Guys keep voting http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20300978_20414360
wow, Lisa already have 50% :))^^
 wow, Lisa already have 50% :))^^
Of course she has...she is the most underestimated actress of this year :(

BTW I read a prediction over the Emmys and they were saying they think Hugh will win, although Michel C Hall deserves that to, on which I totally disagree. Hugh deserved to win last year already...during the whole season 5 he was amazing, made a great job. His performaces were impeccable. Let alone Lisa and the way she handled the way he character slowly realized to be in love with House. You know it's just a matter of tiny gestures, flinches, pircing glances, grimaces of pain or loss...these are details that speaks louder than a perfectly acted dramatic scene with shouting and tears...These people can do their job IMO. What's acting if not being your character with all your body? Giving the audience the feeling you're not watching fiction anymore, but life? Dumbasses...
 Of course she has...she is the most underestimated actress of this năm :( BTW I read a prediction o
I can't remember literally, but Lisa said sth like "Hugh can play the whole scene without any words, just emotions on his face". Wise words.
I don't like Michel C Hall. I saw few eps of Dexter, and in every scene he has the same stupid face...
 I can't remember literally, but Lisa đã đưa ý kiến sth like "Hugh can play the whole scene without any words,
heart
Yeah he is not that talented. He has the very same faces when he is off camera....
 Yeah he is not that talented. He has the very same faces when he is off camera....
hmmm
I just realized that I don't have that much pics of House/Wilson/Cuddy...(((
 I just realized that I don't have that much pics of House/Wilson/Cuddy...(((
big smile
Oh no @kat...shame on you! XD I would ever expect sth like that from you...the Queen of Pics ;)
 Oh no @kat...shame on you! XD I would ever expect sth like that from you...the Queen of Pics ;)
blush
I know... Huge shame on me... I have Wilson/Cuddy pics(no, its more RSL&LE) and House/Wilson pics, and only 4 or 5 pics House/Cuddy/Wilson. This is just horrible.

"the Queen of Pics"

wow XDDD new nickname xD lol

*went searching fav OT3 pics*
 I know... Huge shame on me... I have Wilson/Cuddy pics(no, its thêm RSL&LE) and House/Wilson pics, an
big smile
OMG...this is a great vid guys! And the finale...*dies*

It's always the same moments...the most amazing ones, but what can I say? I am crazy about Huddy :P
laugh
The last seconds are just great >:) I always smiling like an idiot when I'm watching them ;)))

I already got 30 pics of my fav OT3 xDD I'm happy lol See, I'm recovering xDDDD
 The last giây are just great >:) I always smiling like an idiot when I'm watching them ;))) I a
heart
XD You're scaring me @kat! Have you seen the vid about the Emmy 2008 they just posted? Supposedly, it's summer 2008 during the shooting for season 5. You should say the way they look at each other at the beginning and how they crack each other up....He looked quite good-humored, but nothing compared to the latest Emmy interview....
mischievous
"He looked quite good-humored, but nothing compared to the latest Emmy interview...."

No matter, how good his previous interviews were, nothing can be compared to his shining in this-year-nomination-vid xDD
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
big smile
No interview can compare to the squirrel talk XD
mischievous
Hey, its still Lisa's thread, remember?? xDDD
 Hey, its still Lisa's thread, remember?? xDDD
That Emmy video is also in my classics. The way the tease eachother so openly. XD
Bea, the Tick Tock one is pretty cool.
Katia, thanks for bringing us back on track
<3 Lisa
last edited hơn một năm qua
 That Emmy video is also in my classics. The way the tease eachother so openly. XD Bea, the Tick Tock
big smile
@Anony, XDD always welcome

this vid(and look st his face on 0:10):
hmmm
Again it became quiet here
 Again it became quiet here
kiss
Eheh! Poor @kat! You've been the heart and soul to this thread the whole summer XD I'll keep you company till I have to go out ;)
 Eheh! Poor @kat! You've been the tim, trái tim and soul to this thread the whole summer XD I'll keep bạn comp
blush
Heart and Soul? Me?
 tim, trái tim and Soul? Me?
I feel bad, I want to help you Katia but I don't have that many pics and I don't have time to look for some now.
big smile
;) Sure you are! You should win the House Fan Award as Most Obsessed Lisa E. Fan :)

Oh my....look at her eyes....how can a man like Hugh can NOT get bewitched by those amazing grey eyes?
 ;) Sure bạn are! bạn should win the House người hâm mộ Award as Most Obsessed Lisa E. người hâm mộ :) Oh my....look at
omg... thnx)))

Yeah, her eyes are gorgeous. But actually what is not gorgeous in her? xDD
 omg... thnx))) Yeah, her eyes are gorgeous. But actually what is not gorgeous in her? xDD
Well said Katia!
My we're obsessed. But her eyes really are mesmerizing, just like Hugh's.
And by the way, I second what Bea said, you should win that award :D
sunny
wow thnx *blushing* I never thought, that I'm that obsessed with her))

Their eyes are so charming...
 wow thnx *blushing* I never thought, that I'm that obsessed with her)) Their eyes are so charming.
I sooo love Lisa in that scene, that whole episode actually. but this scene, both their acting was spot on! I'm editing the 'this is beyond asshood' part right this second lol
big smile
@Anony, you intrigue more and more with your vid)))
 @Anony, bạn intrigue thêm and thêm with your vid)))
Katia, I'm still frustrated with it, I don't know if you'll ever see it haha
What?? No, @Anony, its not fair :DDD
 What?? No, @Anony, its not fair :DDD