ngẫu nhiên Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

ngẫu nhiên 2382 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 2382

hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I don't like the term Waifu.
SilentForce commented…
Are bạn betraying the weebness? hơn một năm qua
ShadowFan100 commented…
I honestly don’t, either. Like, if you’re going to call them “waifu”, then just say “wife”. I get it’s with a Japanese accent, but it just sounds cringy, imo. But then again, I’ve been told I’m cringy for saying “kawaii” and other cutesy talk. hơn một năm qua
TheLefteris24 commented…
It might appear weird coming from me but I actually used to feel the same way about this. Couldn't help but cringe a bit. Not just because of the Japanese Accent but generally. The same would apply when refering to Characters as Wives, Husbands, etc. I prefered to only use the term ''Crush''. It's still the most accurate. I guess with time, I just got used to it the thêm I embraced my Inner Weebness lol. Becoming a habit. Just like any Foreign Terms that play a role in everyday life and have been incorporated in our Native Languages. At this point it doesn't bother me. Words are words. As long as one's intentions behind them can be properly understood, that's all it takes for me. Yeah though, I can see why the case regardless !!!! hơn một năm qua
Skinwalkers are the least interested cryptid/creepy creature to me.
Canada24 commented…
What is to you? hơn một năm qua
I don't like Disney anymore. I actually quiet hate it. I still enjoy the old princess movies but lately Disney has been lazy. They only seem to be doing live action remakes and reboots. Not only are they lacking creativity but they are greedy too. Looking at you Disney+! They're pretty much buying out and over taking every movie complaint (making creativity even more lacking) because everything is the same and there's no competition to inspire better works. Not only this but they are ruining franchises with their greed too; looking at Star Wars. Just Disney is unbearable anymore.
Not to mention hypocritical; they preach against greed and selfishness and power lust but exude and perpetrate all of those things.

There's nothing magical about a greedy corporation.
last edited hơn một năm qua
KataraLover commented…
I tình yêu Disney! I get what bạn mean about the company and being greedy and pretty much snuffing out any competition, but I try to separate the Disney phim chiếu rạp and shows from that. I don't mind the remakes and reboots, as long as they are good. There are some bad ones but there are good ones too. As for ngôi sao Wars, it apparently was already destroyed before Disney got their hands on it because of those prequels. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Zeppie said…
Dunno how unpopular this one is.

Thong bikinis are fine. There have been a few stories on the talk back radio station I tune in to every now and then. Apparently girls are being banned from pools over thong bikinis and some people find them disgusting? That makes me sad tbh. If a girl has that level of confidence to rock a thong bikini I have respect for that. It does bother me that a little less fabric covering some cheeks can make people lose their minds. As long as its covering the bits then I don't see the problem.
zanhar1 commented…
I agree with this. It isn't hurting anyone, people need to mind their own gotdamn business. hơn một năm qua
uploaded900 commented…
Idk man... it could pass for almost public nudity if bạn could see someone’s đít, mông, ass out in public. hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
@riku xDD @zan yeah same, I don't think I'd wear a thong bikini hahah but I don't mind those that do. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
I genuinely think Persona 5 was the weakest of the Persona games, from a writing perspective. It's stylish as all hell and the level design doesn't make me wanna die like other SMT titles, but wow, that story wasn't that... gripping. I don't hate it, in fact, a punk fan like myself relishes the fact that I can overthrow corrupt douchebags. But after the first villain, it kinda feels like the game is on auto pilot and they never really get any more interesting until the last two. I don't think the game needed a big twist with a certain character and I never felt any connection with the characters of the Phantom Thieves. They never felt like friends, they felt like people you see at work or the store and say, "Hey, how are you". Plus the entire part with Ryuji and Morgana getting into an argument was absolute garbage. I hated that segment so much. I like Persona 5, but it is the weakest writing wise and in a JRPG, that is not the best thing when your story isn't that gripping. I liked what I played, but I don't have much desire to spend over a hundred hours playing it again. Maybe when Royal comes out (Then again, Japanese fans are saying it has next to nothing so.... oops)
hơn một năm qua CokeTheUmbreon said…
Music related:

Dubstep and hardstyle are both pretty great.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed hơn một năm qua
TheLefteris24 commented…
Agreed as well !!!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
Just because you don't feel comfortable wearing skimpy clothing doesn't mean you're not confident with yourself. Some people feel empowered wearing something a bit more modest (especially when the media constantly objectifies women and pressures them to be "sexy" ). There are many reasons why I don't subscribe to the idea wearing revealing clothing 1) I don't want to be obedient to the male gaze patriarchy 2) Men aren't pressured to wear revealing stuff or called prudes/unconfident for not doing so so I don't see why I have to 3) I like to keep my body private and I don't want to expose it to everyone where a bunch of creeps can look at it. The only people allowed to see me exposed are my doctor who is a woman and when I'm having sexy time with a sexy man.
Zeppie commented…
I agree, confidence can be drawn from anywhere. I'm somewhat modest myself and I'm confident in how I dress. People who dress skimpy are also confident to do so. Clothing is just an expression of self and any form of clothing we wear shows our individual confidence of how we wish to portray ourselves. I find that choice empowering. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
^ hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
Agreed hơn một năm qua
On a similar topic, minors should not be allowed to wear revealing clothing. Just like some behaviors aren't appropriate for their age, neither is wearing revealing clothing. They don't full autonomy over themselves. I don't care if grown adults do it, but if kids do it, then it's just wrong.
Riku114 commented…
Strongly disagree here considering it is too hard to establishe what "revealing clothing is" and don't think we should restrict children hoặc anyone's choice of expression based on loose and subjective terms. I do agree if I had kids I would sit them down if their clothes were TOO revealing but I wouldn't want to repress my children's sense of expression hơn một năm qua
uploaded900 commented…
^ i should of made myself clearer. bởi that I mean booty shorts, deep cleavage, very thin pants, sagging (which lot of ppl don't realize bạn want it up the butt), tiny swimsuits hơn một năm qua
A less serious similar topic - I'm more embarrassed about showing my butt than I am about showing my boobs. Also body shaming women for having flat or small butts isn't any better than body shaming plus sized people or really any person with more meat. I'm talking about women because if someone is body shamed for having a flat butt it's almost always a woman!
zanhar1 commented…
I agree with this. I feel like it has almost become trendy to hate on flat chested/booty-ed people. hơn một năm qua
I don't know if this is unpopular, but...

Men can wear skinny jeans too.
Zeppie commented…
I like the look 👌 hơn một năm qua
PrincessNomy commented…
This kind of stuff is the reason that emo culture NEEDS to make a comeback hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
@nomy I'm so with bạn there. I've got the MCR buổi hòa nhạc coming up in March and best believe I'm going all out with emo style, they were great times hahah hơn một năm qua
I don't think spanking is bad as long as it's not super hard
hơn một năm qua PrincessNomy said…
Viva la Vida by Coldplay is actually super underrated as a classic song, largely due to the existence of butt sweat
PrincessNomy commented…
No I won't elaborate hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Idk what this means, but I agree. hơn một năm qua
PrincessNomy commented…
That's the spirit! hơn một năm qua
Honestly also butt sweat is the literal best kind of sweat, I shoot that shit right up my fucking veins everyday dude

I
C r a v e
T h e
B U T T S W E A T
Rihanna312 commented…
w e e n i e b u t t s w e a t for the win hơn một năm qua
PrincessNomy commented…
YES INDEED hơn một năm qua
Not sure if this is popular, but...

Straight coffee (if strong) is better.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't try and act tough, bạn sissy (That's a Persona 4 reference. bạn aren't an actual sissy XD) hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
Same here man, gotta have my black coffee every morning. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XxLostAngelxX said…
Season 1 of You was better than season 2
hơn một năm qua ShadowFan100 said…
Football is extremely overrated. Well, sports in general, really. If you like sporty things, that's fine, I just find it so fucking boring.
KataraLover commented…
I agree! I hate sports! hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
Agreed hơn một năm qua
Thinking that sports are lame is neither an unpopular opinion nor a hot take in current year
Also, buttsweat
Riku114 commented…
pfft hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
@nomy TY hơn một năm qua
Soda is my last choice of drink. Just really don't go for it... I'd choose water over soda any day. Have to be having a very particular craving in order to drink it.
Riku114 commented…
*shrugs một giây can of soda* hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I actually stopped drinking soda many years cách đây after finding out how unhealthy it is hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Same here. I stopped drinking it when my family Mất tích our ability to afford regular dentist appointments. I figured that soda was one of the most damaging things so I cut it out. hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
Honestly I never crave it. I always go for water. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
I think 2+2 should equal 22
PrincessNomy commented…
I agreee hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Yes pls hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua SilentForce said…
I don't like doughnuts that much
Rihanna312 commented…
omg I hate them. Whenever I see someone eating one, for some reason all I can think of is the grease 😂 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua whatsupbugs said…
The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure is a very good film.
hơn một năm qua whatsupbugs said…
The Empire Strikes Back isn't a good film.
I'm starting to not like Iroh from Avatar...which is pretty much fandom blasphemy.
I can xác nhận that it is. Now go sit in the corner XD hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
The left corner hoặc the right because I honk that the left corner is haunted. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
@Windwaker Honestly it's kind of a hot mess. Like they have Azula in this weird limbo state. I like some aspects of the comics but other stuff just annoys me. @Leftris I think I just clickbaited every one lmao hơn một năm qua
Joker is not the best movie of the year. It's better than a lot of modern DC films, but it is not this thought provoking look into a man's mental psyche that everyone says it is. No, that title goes to Birdman
Basically, Joker is edgier Birdman. At least in my eyes
Zeppie commented…
I don't believe Joker is super thought provoking either, it is straightforward but the visual storytelling is still fantastic. However, I don't think bạn need to downplay an audience for preferring one film over another film. Birdman is a good film, but it's not for everyone and that's not due to patience hoặc intellect. It's just arthouse cinema, which is inherently polarizing. hơn một năm qua
Oh, I'm not downplaying people (At least not seriously). Sorry if it came off as dickish hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
All good man hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua FanboyHater said…
I’ve seen more anime stuff and less non-anime stuff here lately. More like this place should’ve been called, “The Anime Club 2.0”.
MasterChief58 commented…
So true. hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
I mean the anime people are thêm active versus the non anime ones? It's been like that since forever (Or at least since I've joined tbh) hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
bạn could do the world a favor and not do it then. hơn một năm qua
I think college can be good or bad, depending on how you use it.
I don't like Leonardo DiCaprio. Sure he's a talented actor, but he comes across as an immature and shallow creep.
If you don't remove your shoes when walking into someone's house I find it beyond rude. Could never imagine doing that yet I see so many people that don't bother. I find it disrespectful and gross.
ShadowFan100 commented…
I agree. Even in my own home, I take my shoes off. Mostly because I just can't stand having them on 24/7. Also, when I'm at my friend's place, he actually tells me he doesn't mind if I keep them on hoặc not. But I take em off, anyway, for the reasons I just stated. hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
Same man. I thought this would be a được ưa chuộng opinion but I've been to a few house functions lately and no one opts to take off their shoes... I just always do it automatically. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I wonder if this is an area thing. Where I live, it's actually very common place to NOT take your shoes off before entering. Personally I like taking them off though (since my grandma lives in the woods we take them off to not track mud everywhere, so it's a habit now). Especially when there's snow on the ground, I'll take my shoes off. But like, everyone else doesn't really seem to care and I'm one of the few people who is like, "dude, shoes???" hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MasterChief58 said…
English is like the most common language in the world where even in countries that don’t have English as their official language have people that speak English. Even in like when there’s the original Japanese dubs of anime they’ll say a few words in English every once in a while.
This is gonna sound weird at first, so bare with me on this
I hate the argument of "You can't judge this main character because they're a self insert character". I hate that because I personally think that's a lazy excuse. I never, in my life, have put myself in the shoes of another character and said, "That's me. That's definitely me". I don't like characters like Ethan from Resident Evil VII or Gordon Freeman for these reasons, because they are uninteresting and yet everything seems to be just fine because "They're self insert characters". If it's a game where you create the character and make their personality through choices, like say Fallout or something, that's fine, because they are intended for playing a role. But if you give your character a name and a face, I don't care how shallow their personality is to make it a self insert, I'm judging that character as they are, because I see them as a character, not as myself. And because of that, I don't like self insert main characters. I think their boring as hell and generic as can be.
Bonus to this, I don't hate games that shame you for these exact reasons, because I never see the game shaming me personally, I see them shaming the protagonist (Unless the game flat out says the player is an idiot, in which case, fuck you game, I'm not playing a game that calls me a retard). Example I like the story of Spec Ops: The Line despite people saying they didn't want to do the awful things, couldn't stop the awful things no matter how hard they tried and the game proceeded to call the protagonist a monster, because I don't see the game calling me a piece of shit. I see the game calling Walker a piece of shit. And that's okay
BlindBandit92 commented…
I have to agree somewhat with you. It's dumb to not critique something solely on it's origin. bởi doing so is a very biased assessment. I don't hate self-insert characters really but I can understand some of the conclusions bạn arrived to. It's fair enough. hơn một năm qua
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Being on the same thuyền here. Fair enough indeed !!!! hơn một năm qua
Valentines day is really, really nice. I know a lot of people hate on it. But I just really like it. Not the commercial side of it. But a day to just embrace the feelings of love and put in that extra effort.

Then the argument is "why not just show the people you love them everyday, why do you need this one day" and to that I see it more like.... Valentines day is an excuse to put in that EXTRA effort. Ofc you love your loved ones everyday. But it is not realistic to be super thoughtful and lovey dovey every single day. Idk if I'm making sense... I just like Valentines day. Even when I was single, I enjoyed it a lot to just share thoughtfulness.
simrananime commented…
^^ hơn một năm qua
I don’t think Australian accents are attractive
Canada24 commented…
Me either hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua fire_dragon77 said…
Butt sweat is actually worse than boob sweat
hơn một năm qua SilentForce said…
I don't mind the fact that Mushu isn't going to be in the live action remake of Mulan
RP-related.

I get a bit peeved when RP hosts say that there's no rules, then gripe about how others in it are taking it seriously. If a person wanted to add stipulations, then they should have added them.
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
Fanpop sucks and the amount of people I've meet that are creepy, toxic, and harmful greatly outweighs the amount of really good, cool, and enjoyable people to be around. A lot are neutral, but this there are a lot of really fucked up people on here so leaving it as a community member and using it solely as a shitposting ground was honestly a good idea that I should have done long ago
fire_dragon77 commented…
ok,boomer hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
Also....because it's tame that doesn't mean there wasn't alot of toxicity in this club. hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I have to agree with Zanhar.Fanpop is indeed very tame compared to other social websites. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua fire_dragon77 said…
Saying that Instagram models aren't real models is terribly stupid
Oreo cookie = creme filling.
zanhar1 commented…
Yeeeessss! hơn một năm qua
I fully support the use of fanpop as shitposting grounds cause that's all it's for at this point

Join me you'll feel better before you know it
zanhar1 commented…
It really is tho tbh I'm still here because it's just been so long lol. Can't just quit now. hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
*implying I've never used it as shitposting grounds* :V hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Canada24 said…
I like the film Signs.. And even "Million Ways to Die" with Seth Macfarlane
And modern Family Guy does "not" suck
Small dogs are beautiful and wonderful creatures who are just as much of a dog as big breeds. They get degraded and called rats far too often, it's disgusting.
PrincessNomy commented…
I agree, I'm not like a HUGE người hâm mộ of small chó because of a few specific bad experiences with them (owner's fault in each case ofc) but like chihuahuas and other small chó get a lot of like totally undeserved flack hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
^Yeah like... what makes me upset is that a lot of people I have come across irl have made snark các bình luận about my chó (a pug x chihuahua and a papillon). Which is just shitty. It's all about how the owner treats the dog and raises them. I have met aggressive small chó and aggressive big dogs. Just depends how they are trained bởi the owner. All chó are beautiful. I just wish some put thêm effort into caring for their chó so they don't get bored and misbehave. But that's another rant LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
ThePrincesTale commented…
Aww thanks so much lovely <3 It's sad but we knew it was coming so we got a last few days of 24/7 cuddles and pats at least :') hơn một năm qua
Really? Most people find them adorable
I don't know if this is unpopular, but I prefer capitalism over socialism.

You keep what you own without having to distribute anything to the entire country.

You can own stuff, such as houses, etc.

And rather people want to believe it or not, we benefit from it.

With that being said, I hate when people here want to push socialism on the United States. We don't need that. If you want to be for for said system, that's fine.
zanhar1 commented…
I support true capitalism. I feel like what America has ins't capitalism; it's corporatism. A system that's works to benefit corporations over consumers. táo, apple is a great example; they have shitty quality products but there aren't many other options so the consumer is almost forced to get Apple. A better example is Comcast, AT&T, and Sprint. All of these companies supported removing net neutrality (which the general public did not like). The solution would be to di chuyển to different carries in protest but honestly there aren't many options that aren't those three hoặc sister companies of those three. Disney is taking over the movie industry. So on and so forth. America, the way I see it, isn't capitalist. Or, at the very least, it is a very corrupt form of it. hơn một năm qua
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I understand now. hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
@theprincestale Glad bạn approve ^^ hơn một năm qua
Unsure about how unpopular this is as critically they have received basically equal review grades.

Sonic The Hedgehog film is a better film than Detective Pikachu.

That's an unbiased review, I don't have nostalgia for either Pikachu or Sonic. They were both there in my childhood but I never was on that cult following of either as an adult. I didn't understand the hype over Detective Pikachu. It was a decent film. But there were a lot of parts that were boring and overall I don't remember 90% of the film anymore. I saw Sonic yesterday with my partner. It had some funny moments even though a bit was childish, the story was straightforward and sweet and just was a fun ride. I actually liked it despite being 25 with no nostalgia goggles for Sonic. I'm glad they redesigned Sonic cos he looked great and the chemistry between the characters was pretty cool. Long story short, enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and more than Detective Pikachu.
I like Total Dramarama, but they need to lose the current references.
I honestly like the watered down taste from ice melting in a soda. Maybe it's because I don't really like soda as much as I did when I was a kid so I don't drink it as often, but I really don't think it's that bad
On the topic of ice in soda; I HATE ice in my soda (or any beverage). I always feel like I'm gonna swallow it and choke on it. Even with that fear aside, the cold from it hurts my teeth.
uploaded900 commented…
I don't like ice in my drinks because it ends up tasting watered down hơn một năm qua
@zanny Same. To be frank, ice is kinda in the wa, and when it melts, the soda gets flat. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, that too. hơn một năm qua
*way hơn một năm qua
Not every dj has to take requests. Djs are supposed to expose listeners to music they never thoughg they like.

It's still a greyscale in my eyes.
hơn một năm qua ShadowFan100 said…
In terms of story and lore, Tangled is WAY better than Frozen. I don't hate Frozen, it's cool for what it is (pun unintentional lol), but I just prefer Tangled more. I just finished watching the end of the Tangled series and it was amazing. Tho I am hoping to see Frozen 2 at some point, I doubt it'll ever be as good as Tangled was, IMHO.
 In terms of story and lore, Công chúa tóc mây is WAY better than Frozen. I don't hate Frozen, it's cool for wha
KataraLover commented…
Most people agree with this. Honestly the way I feel is that Công chúa tóc mây is better than Frozen, Nữ hoàng băng giá 2 is better than Tangled, and Rapunzel's Công chúa tóc mây Adventure is better than Nữ hoàng băng giá 2. hơn một năm qua