ngẫu nhiên Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

ngẫu nhiên 2382 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 2382

hơn một năm qua SilentForce said…
I dislike Tournament arcs in anime
zanhar1 commented…
Me to actually hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
*too hơn một năm qua
SwordofIzanami commented…
I don't mind them honestly. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua SwordofIzanami said…
IDK why, but Mumkhar from Xenoblade Chronicles reminds me of Waluigi for some reason. XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
Speaking of Xenoblade Chronicles, I hate Dickson more than Mumkhar.
hơn một năm qua FanboyHater said…
Scarlett Johanson is overrated in terms of being called the most beautiful woman ever.
simrananime commented…
^^ hơn một năm qua
gvldenyovth commented…
I know I'm gay and therefore my judgement may be a bit off but I never understood why people đã đưa ý kiến she's so gorgeous hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CokeTheUmbreon said…
Gator doesn't seem that bad of a dish.
hơn một năm qua hateIarxene said…
Zendaya has no talent at all.
hateIarxene commented…
Actually, maybe she has some because she can make characters even worse. Mary Jane Watson was a bad character but played bởi a good actress. Michelle is a terrible character played bởi a terrible actress. hơn một năm qua
Ross Lynch and Laura Marano are laughably bad at acting.
Naomi Scott is the perfect Princess Jasmine.
Emmy Rossum deserves a Razzie.
Toy Story related:

I feel like the parents are the real villains of the series, since they are usually the ones responsible of separating their kids and their toys apart, albeit unintentionally. The biggest example would be involving with Lotso. When his kid fall asleep, her parents drove off without even noticing that her toys were missing while the toys were in the clear opening grassland in broad daylight!
Avicii's recent album, Tim, needs an Avicii by Avicii EP.
hơn một năm qua Larry_ said…
About "Ace Attorney", I never managed to like 'Bridge to the Turnabout', nor most characters involved in it.
hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
I hate movies/series with the central theme of the power of friendship
People who post photos of food and photos with their friends on instagram are boring and nobody cares (except for maybe the friends tagged in the photos)
simrananime commented…
As someone who takes lots of pictures of food, I can understand why people do it. hơn một năm qua
simrananime commented…
Well presented thực phẩm looks beautiful and I like to save it before it's all ruined. hơn một năm qua
The live action Beauty and the Beast was boring. The animated version is my favorite Disney movie, but the live action is was a let down. Even though I do like Emma Watson, I found her performance lack laster, especially during the climax.
zanhar1 commented…
I just hate all of their new remakes but this one was especially Blane's hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
*bland. Wow that autocorrect tho. hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
I never really wanted a National Dex in Pokémon games to begin with.
I don't really mind the National Dex being excluded either, although I understand what most Pokemon những người hâm mộ are coming from. hơn một năm qua
I really hate Netflix mostly because of how many great animes they are ruining with their bullshit.
simrananime commented…
What did they do now? hơn một năm qua
I like Netflix, although I agree with your reason, especially what they did to Evangelion.. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua simrananime said…
I hate it when someone shares their relationship troubles online and people are so quick to jump in and say, "Guurl break up with him. He's toxic." Like ok sometimes it's pretty evident that the relationship is bad but other times issues can be solved through simple communication.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
Renarimae commented…
Absolutely, especially if those issues are largely caused bởi communication problems, which I see in many relationships. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
The last two seasons of Voltron were my favorites.
The last two seasons are hits and misses for me. I do like how they established thêm on Pidge's family, especially her mom since she only existed in Pidge's flashback beforehand. The reveal of two of Lotor's generals turned out to be okay was my yêu thích shocking moment of the entire show. However, there are some aspects that I am not fan. For example, Sendak was a very boring main villain in season 7. I also think the death of a "certain hero" was poorly handled. hơn một năm qua
Idk how unpopular this is here on fanpop but everyone I know in real life loves the cold so;

I prefer hot to cold. I think that this whole heat wave thing is 110% more tolerable than the frigid hell that was the polar vortex.
SilentForce commented…
I prefer hot to cold as well hơn một năm qua
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Same. I don't even cut on my người hâm mộ in my room. hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
I feel like a lot of those who prefer cold weather have not experienced a properly cold winter before. Like, one where your snot freezes the một giây bạn step outside, and where, when the blood rushes back into your hands, it feels like a car door being slammed on your fingers. The cold is physically painful. That being đã đưa ý kiến I know a lot of Midwesterners also prefer the cold, but they're probably just invincible so they don't count. #MidwesternPride hơn một năm qua
Midsommar>>>>Heredity. I didn’t find Heredity interesting.
I like Spinnin' Records' old album art better.

Example below:
 I like Spinnin' Records' old album art better. Example below:
Not sure if this is unpopular opinion or not, but I actually enjoy watching or reading people's rants most of the time.
ArcticWolf commented…
dude same hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Well, this could be interesting, so...

I find indie games way more interesting than any big budget games as of now. Not that all big budget games are terrible, but I find indie games to be more worth my time, effort and money. They are short enough for me to easily digest, and they just feel more passionate, where I feel most big budget games today are either big open worlds with little to nothing in them, insane 100 hour adventures that are all the same, and shooters that are massive gambling rackets. Indie games just have the soul that I desire as of right now. I think the last big budget game I paid full price for was Persona 5 and NieR: Automata
And on a side note, YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, dumb game, bad writing all around, not the worst game I ever played that everyone considers it to be. Not even the worst RPG. That goes to FFXIII (But hating FFXIII isn't unpopular)
hơn một năm qua NoNoobs said…
Zanhar1 is overrated and dumb.
hơn một năm qua gvldenyovth said…
Breaking Bad didn't get good/interesting till the second half of s4. I only watched it all the way through because of Jesse. Every other character I either didn't care about, disliked, or in a few cases just downright despised. I knew going in that Jesse was really popular, but I also heard great things about the other characters and the show overall and honestly was let down.

But I'm still psyched for Greenbrier because.... well.... Jesse.
I don't think Mikasa from Attack on Titan is good looking at all. Her design is soo generic and boring. I liked her manga design better.
As an enthusiast of punk and it's music, I think that ska punk like Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats is pretty good
I hate birthday cake. The icing on it ruins it for me. Every birthday, I would ask for a birthday pizza instead
zanhar1 commented…
I actually don't like cake either. hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I wouldn't mind it but the icing ruins everything hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MasterChief58 said…
Pointless episodes tend to slow down watching shows(particularly the more plot-driven ones like adventures and drama, etc) and make things boring for a while.
I don't like Levi from AOT
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I agree completely hơn một năm qua
Ready Player One was not a good book or movie
hơn một năm qua MasterChief58 said…
On average, time does go by faster than you can use a lot of it.
Night > day.
Pretty sure that was a được ưa chuộng opinion, but I agree regardless. hơn một năm qua
All seasons of Attack on Titan are good, but the first season was the least interesting and I'm sad that hype completely died out for the show after the first season, cause it only got better after that. There was actual character death instead of just nobodies who had two lines of dialogue and all the story telling of the later seasons was far more interesting to me
Riku114 commented…
Honestly I was really into it when it first came out but I Mất tích interest and attention after the massive time it took. Honestly later seasons are prolly great, but that wait period was murderous to it as a series tbh. Its enough time for it to become a bit forgotten hơn một năm qua
@Riku114 I still stuck around with the series, even having to wait for so long. I think it's mostly because of the fandom being very active, even on Fanpop. If it wasn't for the fandom, I would've Mất tích interest in it too. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
I mean for the number of people that DONT take part in fandom stuff, the time kinda caused those that weren't actively involved in the fandom of the series to kinda forget about it hơn một năm qua
Pokemon related:

I don't think Tyranitar is that great in the competitive Pokemon, especially with how many weaknesses it has and how slow it is.
Riku114 commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
This is going to sound weird, but I don't think pink or red nipples are attractive. I prefer brown nipples.
Rihanna312 commented…
Green nipples ftw! hơn một năm qua
I do not like Overwatch and most of the characters are just bland and uninteresting
The accordion is a painfully underrated instrument
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed! hơn một năm qua
Self insert characters aren't always bad
Tom Nook did nothing wrong. He gives you a house cause your dumbass just moved to a new town without buying a house for a pretty cheap price (Especially in today's economy), gives you a job right away to help pay off the loan, gives you all the time in the world to pay the loan back, and you are the one who decides to expand your home, and he will do it for you, and again, gives you all the time to pay it off. You ungrateful villagers have been tarnishing the name of this hard working man for years and I... personally don't care what you think, really. But Tom Nook did nothing wrong in my eyes
Idk how unpopular this is but; I hate all fast food. I could never eat it again in my life and be 100% okay with that.
The Dragon Prince related:

I'm starting to dislike Callum, particularly in the first four episodes of the show because of how much of a fucking idiot he is!
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
Makise Kurisu seems a bit overrated in my opinion now that I am playing Stein's Gate. Shes cool and all but she isn't all THAT great
Agreed. I really liked Kurisu, but I much prefer other characters over her: Okabe, Mayuri, Itaru, Suzuha, and even Maho. hơn một năm qua
I don't know if this is unpopular, but...

I hate mayonnaise.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
SAME hơn một năm qua
My Hero Academia related:

Mezo Shoji is one of my more favorite characters of the anime (who is sadly underappreciated). I really liked his big bro archetype.
hơn một năm qua Renarimae said…
In most cases, I find creepy/scary fan art and pictures on the Internet much creepier and scarier than most images in horror movies.
A very specific one
Arby's, KFC, and Burger King are hot trash, but Taco Bell is pretty good, even knowing how disgusting it can be
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Number 15............The last thing you’d want................. .............. hơn một năm qua
Time to get hate
I thought Monster Hunter: World was very boring. I was not invested in the world or the characters. I was excited to fight large monsters, but it didn't feel like I was really making a difference. I just attack for a bit, chase it down, fight it some more, chase it down again, and if lucky, kill it there without having to chase it. I get that tracking it is part of the game, but it's a part I don't care for. And I'm all for build up. I loved Shadow of the Colossus and Furi and they had long moments before the enemy. And by the time I was told to look for footprints while also fighting more powerful versions of monsters I already fought, I decided to just give up on the game. I was not invested. And I did play online, which I was told is the superior way to play. It was more fun, but not enough for me to keep going.
I hate skunks.