ngẫu nhiên Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM
save

ngẫu nhiên 2382 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2382

hơn một năm qua BennieBear27 said…
I don't like Suki from Avatar The Last Airbender. She's quite honestly my least favorite character and I never liked her with Sokka or when she joined the team. But maybe I'm just too much of a hardcore Sokka x Yue shipper.
last edited hơn một năm qua
uploaded900 commented…
Suki is pretty pointless tbh hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Same here. Katara's my least yêu thích but Suki is a close second. Though there are days when I think Suki may be my least favorite. hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
I would support Toph x Sokka if it was canon. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
Generation 2 of Pokemon was the worst of them. It's great. It's definitely revolutionary to the series. But revolutionary does not mean perfect and there are ALOT of flaws to the game that have nothing to do with the limitations of the system it was on.

I love all the generations of Pokemon, but if I had to rank them. Gen 2 is at the bottom.
8theGreat commented…
Gen 2 is still one of my favourites- but it's the one I played first. I can see why bạn would rank it so low, though. It has its flaws. hơn một năm qua
ImAnEasel commented…
Gen five is at the bottom for me - I tình yêu the gen 2 starters too much! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua scarletunicorn said…
Non-latinos who are coming out of the woodwork to romanticize Castro and paint him as a heroic figure make me ill. This asshole executed anyone who spoke ill of him, forbid for people to read anything they pleased, and killed gays. Nothing heroic about that.
8theGreat commented…
Agree. Castro was a tyrant. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I don't like Katara from ATLA.
simpleplan commented…
She is pretty annoying. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Finally someone else LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I don't hate her but I don't really like her either. hơn một năm qua
Karamatsu commented…
Yeah, me neither, she gets on my nerves hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 8theGreat said…
I don't disagree with a lot of the things she has to say, but I don't like that Vi Hart is doing more politically charged videos recently.
I tend to watch a lot of politically charged content from all sides of the spectrum and there's something about Vi Hart's in particular that worry me that I can't quite put my finger on.

Not sure if this is particularly unpopular or not because I don't see people talking about it a whole lot.
Riku114 commented…
OHHHHH VI HART. I HAVENT WATCHED HER IN A WHILE. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
Has she been doing thêm politically charged ones? hơn một năm qua
8theGreat commented…
^She did one not too long cách đây about the political divide, largely focusing on how age makes a difference. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LittleYaoiGirl said…
I don't like Harry Potter
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ Same. hơn một năm qua
ace2000 commented…
Why not? hơn một năm qua
LittleYaoiGirl commented…
Because i don't. I don't find it interesting. I always fall asleep. I also hate Emma Watson. hơn một năm qua
scarletunicorn commented…
same (though i used to like it back in the day) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CokeTheUmbreon said…
I hate 24K Magic and Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars.
LittleYaoiGirl commented…
I hate 24k Magic hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Uptown Funk is hella annoying hơn một năm qua
I never really found The Simpsons interesting.
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Me too. It was annoying for me. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LittleYaoiGirl said…
I like Nickelback
hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
I think you can be racist against white people and this is coming from a POC
BlindBandit92 commented…
That isn't unpopular and obviously bạn can. Anyone who thinks bạn can't be racist against white people needs to look up in the dictionary and find out what racism means. hơn một năm qua
uploaded900 commented…
Actually it is unpopular. A lot of people everywhere are saying bạn cant be racist. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Thank god tumblr is just one hellsite. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BlindBandit92 said…
I don't like the term POC. Mainly because you're lumping so many different and diverse people together. I just think POC is oversimplifing imho. And I really hate the fact some idiots on the net think that "white people" don't have a culture or history etc. There are so many vast cultures in every spectrum of the human race. Danish,French,British,Swedish just to name a few. People need to pay more attention to social studies. But alas I don't think they ever will.
uploaded900 commented…
I hate that too. I also hate when "ethnic'' is used only for non-white people too. It's like saying white people don't have and ethnicity and nonwhites are the "others''. hơn một năm qua
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I've experienced and seen enough to have an opinion about it I live at the tim, trái tim of it all. There are a lot of organizations to where POC only means black people and I've actually asked few people just to make sure I was correct and they đã đưa ý kiến the same as I. It was once used to describe anyone that wasn't black, but now it's only used to describe only black people. Google it. Listen I know what I'm talking about hoặc else I wouldn't be sitting here running my freaking mouth. LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Idk how many times I need to say it. I am exhausted. I didn't care about your experiences. I have my opinions and now let me have them instead of BEING an SJW. Do I constantly bother bạn on your opinions? Like at this point I don't care anymore. You're not understanding my side so I feel no need to constantly reiterate myself. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua THaSlimJim said…
brussel sprouts r an ok food
i kno i am a monster
I think 2016 has been another good year for music. (As far as music goes.)
zanhar1 commented…
I think it has been as well. hơn một năm qua
Other than that, 2016 can burn in hell. (Parts of it.) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KataraLover said…
I hate when people say "be the bigger/better person" because that's really hard to do. I've tried doing that with people online and in real life and all it does is just make me even angrier on the inside and lets them continue to treat me like crap. A certain person I know has especially been giving me a lot of crap when I try to just be nice to them. Keeping feelings bottled up just makes things worse and if a person can't treat you like a human being with respect when you try to be nice, despite the fact that you don't like them, you really shouldn't give a crap. I'm not saying kindness is a bad thing, in fact, it's a really good thing, but this is probably why they say "nice guys finish last." I have enough emotional problems and even thoughts of killing myself, so I don't need anyone making it worse by treating me like crap just to be "the bigger/better person." I have my limits! I'm still only human!
zanhar1 commented…
On one hand I'm inclined to try to be the bigger person; but in the moment it's really hard to do espically if the person is hitting all the wrong buttons. hơn một năm qua
ImAnEasel commented…
This. hơn một năm qua
Talking to someone about their thoughts of suicide isn't as easy as some people make it out to be. I've seen people go silent when they're told this and awkwardly act normal. This is one of the reasons people don't talk to others about their suicidal thoughts, because instead of getting immediate concern from someone trying to convince them not to kill themselves they awkwardly try to brush it off because it makes them uncomfortable. This is so common I even used my thoughts of suicide as a joke to make people not feel uncomfortable, though I try not to mention it because I never plan to act upon my thoughts for personal reasons. For a society that's supposed to be cautious of people with suicide and do all they can to help them, it's no surprise to me how people with these thoughts don't feel like they can talk to someone about this because the ones they think would care most of the time act like this. It's a sad fact of life!
KataraLover commented…
Let me guess that there won't be any các bình luận on this post because of two things: 1.That I used the word suicide and how it makes people feel awkward. 2.That I mentioned I have thoughts of suicide (Please don't focus on that part, thank you). hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
Honestly? From my experience I see this a lot people, usually people who dont get depression hoặc suicidal thoughts, but a lot of people who have been through it hoặc are going through it seem to be fairly good about it talking from personal experience. It really depends on who bạn talk to tbh. But in general, yeah I see that issue a lot in the general society as someone who deals with it pretty frequently. các điểm thưởng though for speaking out on it. Good luck dealing with your thoughts! c: hơn một năm qua
ImAnEasel commented…
It's still important to try... It's better to talk about the feelings than to keep them bottled up, even though it doesn't always seem like the case. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua scarletunicorn said…
I don't get the appeal behind Yuri on Ice. I see it's gotten popular, but I've watched a few episodes and found it really stupid and trying way too hard to be relevant (so much texting...). It's just not my thing. i'd rather we have more One Punch Man or Osomatsu-san.
uploaded900 commented…
I personally tình yêu it! I came for the beautiful ice skating and when I watched it, I got a lot more. I really didn't see it as "trying too hard to be relevant'' just because it has modern stuff in it like texting and Instagram. If bạn don't like it each to their own hơn một năm qua
FloraorStella commented…
^ Same. I watched it to see what the excitement was all about, and then I got sucked in. The phim hoạt hình is gorgeous and the plot--I tình yêu how unpredictable it is. It's an amazing show. But again, this IS a spot for unpopular opinions so... well, this is to be expected. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I like it but it's not the most amazing anime ever. I'm just not into sports anime. hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
I have to agree with you. I'm really not into it. I do like it, but I sometimes have to force myself to watch it. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua x-Yumi-x3 said…
A lot of girls are saying that VS should have plus size models, but I disagree. I really don't think that America should make it has if being unhealthy is okay. Now before anyone gets offended, I know that most people that are plus size aren't unhealthy. but 85% of the time they are just being honest,you are able to lose the weight you have. Now I'm not saying that everyone should be as small as VS models but I think as Americans we should always want to be as fit and has healthy as we can be. VS models are not anorexic most of them are that small because they eat right, excises and have high metabolisms.
I don't think that VS should have plus size models but I do think that they should expand more on the models they use. I think they could be a little bit more diverse and could have models that are a different height. You can control your weight but not your height.
Riku114 commented…
I think it should be moderate. I dont think there should be some PLUS sized người mẫu but I think the current người mẫu are a bit too skinny, sometimes to the point its a bit unattractive. I think there should be thêm normal - not plus - sized people to properly give the idea of healthy and not get an idea that super skinny is good but rather being good and on-weight is best. Cos Im perfectly on weight - right in the middle for my bone frame and height - and I look NOTHING like those models. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
That being said, fat người mẫu shouldnt be much of a thing for the same reasons bạn say. Its just that some of the 'plus' người mẫu look and are pretty much on normal weight but arent 'skinny' enough. hơn một năm qua
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Yea LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại I weight 128 and I also look nothing like them, if I was taller maybe. Idk but also I don't think this should be just for VS người mẫu but also for người mẫu around the world. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Servamp said…
Girls who twerks turns me off.
SilentForce commented…
same. hơn một năm qua
I think jungleterror should be a little more mainstream.
hơn một năm qua Renarimae said…
I'm a straight woman and I have no problem with real and fictional women who act and dress sexy.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I would think alot of women are with bạn in that regard. But alot of the sjws then to scream louder. hơn một năm qua
Renarimae commented…
Yeah, especially in the last three years hoặc so. What I believe is that sexual expression is a choice that women and men should be able to make for themselves. And I honestly think that the sex-negative feminists who think that women expressing their sexuality and hiển thị their bodies is absolutely misogynistic and wrong are not that much different from the right-wing Puritans who see sexy women as sinful Jezebels. They both want to control how real and fictional women dress, just for different reasons. Two sides of the same coin, basically. hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I'm a female and I don't have a problem with it either. hơn một năm qua
Snakes are adorable
8theGreat commented…
I like sneks. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Silly strings. hơn một năm qua
Hissssss~ hơn một năm qua
I miss the obnoxious emo kids from the 2000s. Those were fun times. I still really like a lot of lame emo music.
zanhar1 commented…
Omg yes! Khủng long go Rawr. Those edgy bands like Menya who covered Don't Trust Me. Nikasaurus. LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại scene kid music.\ hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
I was too young to remember anything from that time period, I really feel I was missing out, hơn một năm qua
I don't care if it snows where I live.
Hopefully this won't go against the forum rules.

I couldn't care less what pronouns people use for me. Yes, I'm biologically female but I really don't care. Maybe it's because I identify as gender fluid, so it's not as big of a deal to me, but so long as people don't call me 'it' or 'that' then I don't care. I'll never tell someone they're using the incorrect pronouns or they're misgendering me because those things don't exist for me in my mind.

But to people who do mind what pronouns other use for you, don't automatically get all butthurt about it. If you identify as female and only use female pronouns, but someone uses a male pronoun when referring to you, don't flip out. Just calmly say 'I prefer female pronouns. Would you mind using those, instead?' Rather than "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER GO BURN IN HELL!!!"
The only remix of The Chainsmokers' 'Closer EP would be the R3hab Remix. The rest are trash IMO.
A lot of people I know would say "Martin Luther King Jr." or "Oprah" when asked who they admire or look up to (if they don't say a family member). But I look up to none of the above.
The 3 people who I look up to most are people who have had personal influences on my life, not just society. Hell, most of them I bet at least one person here hasn't heard of. The people are Alex Hirsch, Rebecca Sugar, and Tyler Jospeh. Alex Hirsch and Rebecca Sugar are the creators of two of my favorite shows of all time and have helped me decide what I want to do when I'm older (I want to be an animator or a screenwriter) not to mention that they've kept me entertained for hours on end. Tyler Jospeh is one half of Twenty One Pilots, my favorite band of all time. The songs he writes have helped me in a lot of ways and it's always something I can go back to and smile. Whenever I'm feeling anxious or depressed I automatically go onto YouTube and search up whatever song I know will best help me get over that. 90% of the time it will be a song written by Tyler Jospeh. And he and Josh have stayed so humble after all the attention the band as gotten, something I don't know if I'd be able to do.

I feel like a lot of this wasn't necessary. I guess I could've just said that I don't look up to Oprah or Martin Luther King Jr. or whoever else you might automatically say.
ace2000 commented…
bạn don't admire them at all, hoặc bạn don't admire them the most? hơn một năm qua
Even though it's an obnoxious move, I thought it was funny when people wrote Harambe for president in the voting ballot
8theGreat commented…
I thought it was hilarious. I was half tempted to do it but I didn't. hơn một năm qua
My favorite Starburst flavor is the orange one.
I find myself largely disliking much of anything done digitally. Not in a "BACK IN MY DAY!!" Luddite sort of way or anything, but I'll never enjoy typing on a keyboard or drawing with a tablet as much as I enjoy writing with a fountain pen or drawing with a pencil. They match my oh-so-important lifestyle/aesthetic "I'm a fair Victorian maiden" daydreams, plus they're hellova lot more fun.
As much as I love the internet and the age of information as a whole, I think the kinetic and tactile aspects of the real world are underappreciated a lot of the time. Even the simplest things like the feeling of a book in my hands excites me in a way that no digital medium will ever be able to do.
ThePrincesTale commented…
Yesssssssss hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
I have to agree that đọc a physical book is much thêm satisfying than đọc one digitally. hơn một năm qua
Surinam is underrated.
I don't think Friends is that great of a show. It's pretty entertaining to watch when I'm bored while it's airing, but nothing special. I don't like Rachel Greene, although I find Phoebe and Joey pretty funny and Chandler is alright, but seriously I don't care much for the show and don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal over it.
I never found reality shows interesting.
I think it's ok to be obsessed in something at times.
I don't always agree with her, but I like Kat Blaque. A lot of people who hold the same general political opinions as me think she's a black supremacist but I don't really see where they get that.
I don't mind that the movie Suicide Squad portrayed Joker and Harley as a mutual romance and not abusive. True, it's FAR from accurate to their actual relationship in the comics and the animated series, but it's an interesting interpretation. Harley still has her complexity, even if her being in an abusive relationship isn't there anymore. Plus it's nice to see an actual romantic relationship between villains that isn't all lovey dovey but also isn't abusive or anything.
hơn một năm qua Karamatsu said…
JK Rowling is not that good
And most HP characters are pretty boring, especially the main trio
SilentForce commented…
I agree with you. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Bellatrix is life. hơn một năm qua
I get a little tired of people using terms like "overrated" or "terrible" to describe things that they don't like. A lot of things I see people describing this way aren't terrible from a technical standpoint. Mediocre perhaps, but not terrible.

A lot of people seem to think they're critics of a certain medium but a lot of people I see do this have little to no experience or knowledge in the field whatsoever. I see it a lot with film and animation. A lot of things I see people griping on are nitpicks on things that they don't personally like. Like, what about the directing? Sound design? Editing? Shot composition? I don't see a lot of people talk about these things when they talk about something being terrible. It's usually things like "I didn't like x thing about this movie, and y bothered me, z was bad, therefore this movie was terrible. My opinion is fact."

This isn't to say that it isn't okay to like or dislike whatever you want for whatever reason. You don't need permission or a working understanding of something to like or dislike it and you can express this in whatever means you see fit. But a lot of times it isn't people saying "I don't like this thing because this reason, but that's my subjective opinion". It's people thinking they're critics and presenting their opinions as facts with no working knowledge of what they're talking about. Not casual opinions.

But it's OKAY not to like something just because you don't like it. You don't have to have a well thought out reason not to like it.

Side note, this also isn't to say that I dislike critics or analytically reviewing something. I watch way more analytical reviews of anime and movies than I do actual movies or anime.
8theGreat commented…
Realising that this particular paragraph is kinda vague and perhaps not the most cohesive.... :I There's a lot thêm detail I could have gone into and a lot thêm I could say but there's only so much time in the ngày and so much không gian for ranty diễn đàn posts. hơn một năm qua
8theGreat commented…
Also, since I just realised it was there, this post is bởi no means in reference to the opinion above mine about HP. I didn't see Karamatsu's post until just now, and it doesn't fall into the category I'm talking about to begin with. Just wanted to make that clear before someone saw this and thought otherwise since my post is right after hers and everything. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
The term overrated pissed me off so much I wrote an bài viết on it. hơn một năm qua
I don't think that this girl is attractive, she was seriously the first thing to come up with the simple search of 'model' and I don't think she's beautiful.

I guess I just generally don't agree with societies standard of beauty. A lot of the models that came up, I in no way find pretty of attractive.

Here's the link: link
Riku114 commented…
Her hair is pretty but her face is just soooo coaxed in make up that it kinda looks unnatural hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
^Exactly hơn một năm qua
ace2000 commented…
Kind of a weird angle, but I agree with you, BennieBear hơn một năm qua
I'm a feminist and I don't mind The Smurfette Principle trope. When it comes to female characters, I think we should focus more on quality than quantity. I'd rather dedicate time to a story with one or two well-written, interesting female protagonists than a story with seven or eight poorly written, annoying female characters.
uploaded900 commented…
Same! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Tdinoahiscute4 said…
I don't mind the Twilight books. They're not well-written, but I find them interesting.
I like Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea's music.
8theGreat commented…
Kinda the same for me. I like Nicki Minaj. I'm not too familiar with Iggy Azaelea, but I don't really have a prolem with her. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Same. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Sparklefairy375 said…
I really dislike any Alvin and The Chipmunks show. They are unfunny and annoys me a lot.
SwordofIzanami commented…
I disliked the Alvin and The Chipmunks movies. Haven't watched the shows however. hơn một năm qua
I never really cared about the going to the movie theater.
hơn một năm qua SwordofIzanami said…
I think Gen 7 is a little too over-hyped to me. The post game of Sun and Moon is rather disappointing.
I think Madoka has the weakest personality comparing to the other magical girls (Sayaka, Homura, Mami, Kyoko).
I don't mind being friends with selfish people tbh.
Despite really not liking Frozen, I do love shouting Do You Want to Build a Snowman and In Summer at the top of my lungs at the dinner table.
I don't consider Azula to be a murderer.
hơn một năm qua zilla1998 said…
cool
I am a hypocrite and I enjoyed being one.
I'm gonna hate Tuesday more than Monday...