ngẫu nhiên Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

ngẫu nhiên 2382 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 2382

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
A spooky unpopular opinion, just in time for Halloween. I enjoy to the Nightmare on Elm Street Movies (Not all of them, but some of them), and I enjoy Freddy's quips. But Freddy is not scary. At all. Nightmare on Elm Street is not scary. Freddy is the kind of villain you tell your kids about to scare them into not stealing from the cookie jar. Freddy is a fun slasher villain and definitely a refreshing one given the silent masked serial killers that were everywhere in the 70s and 80s, but while entertaining, he is just not scary. Jason Vorhees is scary. Michael Meyers is scary. Freddy Kruger is not scary
Rihanna312 commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
I don't think any of those villains are scary tbh. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
Cheating on your partner by hooking up with someone you don't care about is worse than emotional cheating. It really shows that the cheater has no respect towards how their partner feels.
SilentForce commented…
True hơn một năm qua
Time to get political. HOO BOY!
If you choose not to go to the polls and vote at all, and then get angry that the politician you wanted to win didn't win, you get no right to complain
hơn một năm qua pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are way passed their expiration date. At this point anything new that comes out is just cinema milking the every living shit out of the franchises. They've gotten stale. If anything, they need to come up with a new slasher or better yet, improve upon the genre instead of just building with the same old blocks they've been using for the passed 30 years or so. I think that's the problem with not only just slashers, but horror movies too. Everything's being played safe to the point that everything is a repetition with movies being damn near a exact reflection of one another. And you know its bad when you can predict 90% of a movie that you haven't even seen yet, and end up being entirely right. A movie trope is one thing, but being excessively cliche is another.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
This is a fact. This right here is why 90% of horror phim chiếu rạp suck, even the "critically acclaimed" ones suck. Yes, that includes Us and It: Chapter 2. It Chapter 2 especially hơn một năm qua
It Chapter 2 was the 2nd most dull experience I had in a movie theater, the first being The Last Jedi, but everyone hates that. I didn't care for anybody in that film, I thought the pay off was disappointing, and that movie did not need to be three hours long. For a three hour long movie, it sure knew how to spend a lot of time doing nothing of value. And this is coming from someone who enjoyed the first It movie
last edited hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
Although I liked It Chapter Two, the ending in the book was much thêm dramatic and imo satisfying. I thought the movie was thêm emotional though. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua jessy_an said…
Fanpop is entire childhood for the most of us
hơn một năm qua FanboyHater said…
Comic relief characters are cliche and overrated.
SilentForce commented…
Agreed hơn một năm qua
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yes. hơn một năm qua
MasterChief58 commented…
The often pointless characters that audiences favor for being automatically funny just bởi diễn xuất stupid. Their in attempts In humor is generally the senselessly over the hàng đầu, đầu trang kind and some people think they’re both funny and useful due to bias. And their over the hàng đầu, đầu trang comedy attempts can actually just be corny and annoying. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CokeTheUmbreon said…
Just because voting is a right in some countries, that doesn't mean anyone has to vote.
Coffee is the best drink to have in the morning before work and at random times in the middle of the night.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Yep. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ArcticWolf said…
I love Eluveitie but I don't care much for The Call of the Mountains, the song everyone seems to know them by. As far as clean vocals go I like A Rose for Epona much, much more.
After watching Kill la Kill, I've come to this conclusion. Satsuki is the main character, not Ryuko. Fight me!

(I talked about anime on here. Can I have my scraps of attention now XD)
SwordofIzanami commented…
I agree! Satsuki was thêm involved in the tổng thể story than Ryuko. hơn một năm qua
Whelp, so after finishing off the "The Wheel of Time"'s whopping 14 book series (15 if you're counting the prequel) I'm going to say that though Lord of The Rings is a phenomenal fantasy with tons of lore and nearly perfected world building and magic systems, TWoT is better (though this isn't taking anything away from LotR by any means). The Wheel of Time started similar to Lord of the Rings in the first 3 to 4 books. But then it became a BETTER Lord of the Rings. It Lorded the Rings better than Lord of the Rings xD And though the latter may have pretty much paved a large portion of the way fantasy works in a lot of aspects, The Wheel of Time has become its superior.

The only thing that The Wheel of Time will probably never get around to getting the one up on is Gandalf's "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" shtick.
hơn một năm qua MasterChief58 said…
One could argue about it being important in some aspect, but otherwise homework s*cks and can waste time.
In general, it can be useful. The insane amount they give that wastes hours of kids lives, yeah, screw that hơn một năm qua
I think Tim Burton is a hack. Yes, his classic movies like Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice and Nightmare Before Christmas were all classic films, but his stuff nowadays borders on being fine but forgettable at best and Alice Through the Looking Glass at worst. His films are just dark and stylistic with nothing about it. No interesting story, no charming writing, and he always has Johnny Depp doing a really monotone crazy person in those movies. Johnny Depp is fine, but I wish he did something other than dry, witty crazy man. I feel like Tim Burton is fine with being that director that makes dark kids films when there are so much better films to watch that are dark like that. And the fact that people mistake work like Coraline, a great animated film, as a Tim Burton film kinda makes me die inside. Just watch Coraline or Monster House or any of Tim Burton's older works. His newer stuff has no charm to it
Sci-fi is underrated.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
This, I can fully agree with. hơn một năm qua
Green eyes are overrated. It’s always “Your eyes are beautiful” for mostly the green-eyed girls schtick. And sometimes they can look a little creepy.
Study guides tend to suck when half the Q/A have nothing to do with the tests they’re supposed to be based on.
hơn một năm qua trisha1 said…
Mattie Jensen looks like a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Being a bisexual male, I couldn't care less about representation in media. Here's what I think. If you want to add a homosexual character into your story because you want to add them in and create a character around it, than do it. If you feel like you have to add a homosexual character to appeal to audiences, don't put them in. Throw the character in the bin and write something else. I know that there are some things that will do it anyway like producers or editors that want gay characters in stories to appeal to a larger demographic, but for more independent creators, don't add a gay character because you think you have to. Because you're just forcing yourself at this point and it's plain to see
cosmic_fusions commented…
Ooh I didn’t know that hơn một năm qua
bạn didn't know that gays in media can be pretty annoying XD hơn một năm qua
Attention seekers are toxic.
cosmic_fusions commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
jomarie38 commented…
Definitely agree hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
wasn't aware this was an unpopular opinion tho XD hơn một năm qua
Keeloves commented…
I don't think attentions are always toxic hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
candy corn isn’t too shabby
I agree, to an extent. If someone handed me kẹo corn, I wouldn't take it as a sign of war like most people, but I can only eat five before I get sick of it hơn một năm qua
I don't believe equal rights is something that has really been incorporated. It's just something that looks good on paper, even in this day and age.
The shallow aspect of fanfiction.net is that you can’t write original stories not tied to anything fandom-based.
hơn một năm qua NoNoobs said…
Fanpop’s date systems sucks. Nothing more than just “over a year ago”. And Dave Lu is nowhere around here these days to make improvements, but instead being busy with other social media sites.
SilentForce commented…
bạn don't say hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Fuck, usually your opinions are shit. But like, this one is just true. :v hơn một năm qua
Frank Abagnale is the cutest criminal ever!
This is a Final Fantasy opinion
I don't hate Tidus. Can I understand the hate? Sure. To an extent. He's loud, he's annoying, he has this weird personality of a child when he's like a teenager. But he develops through the story. He manages to improve and change throughout instead of staying the same kind of character, and I like that better than the stoic edgy characters that you see in other Final Fantasy games. He's no Cecile or Terra or original Cloud, but he's better than characters like Vaan or Squall or Lightning or Advent Children Cloud by a long shot
Steven Universe isn't really that good to be honest. Kinda subpar when looked at in its entirety.
Hey, this is UNPOPULAR opinions. Everyone says its subpar. Even những người hâm mộ XD hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah SU isn't that great imo hơn một năm qua
When you’re an isolationist or closet fan even online and on social media Fanpop is the place of refuge for yah.
You hear more people talking about being rich than being wealthy. So,

Wealthy >>>>>>>>> Rich
Liquorice is one of the most underrated types of candy there is. Except the blue ones. Those are banned from the underrated club because they're disgusting.
Though I don't mind either being that I've listened to both, J-pop >>>> K-pop.

In all honesty, I feel its the same way when it comes to J-Rock and K-Rock too.
SilentForce commented…
Agreed hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I also like J-pop thêm hơn một năm qua
Why can't there be a fictional person who's run-of-the-mill, or a fictional animal that behaves like you would expect an animal to behave? I would totally watch a movie about completely realistic, non-talking animals that feels like "Animal Planet", or a movie about an average guy who has no superpowers, no magic, no criminal record, just your average Joe.
hơn một năm qua KataraLover said…
I think Blaire White is awesome, actually knows what she's talking about in her videos, and just isn't afraid to call out people for their lack of common sense and inability to accept facts.
Keeloves commented…
Yet she gets called a transphobe constantly! Like no she just refuses to accept representation that makes the trans community look bad! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
In regards to the Nightvale podcast; I don't like Carlos and I don't care for Dana.
Gmail needs an edit feature for messages, sometimes I make mistakes and end up starting all over with a new typo corrected message like a small spam.
Speaking of Blaire; Say what you want about Blaire White (I know that she's got a bad rep) but her videos on Jessica Yaniv are important imo. I'm glad that she's trying to use her channel to help make people aware of a child predator and is trying to get that person put away so they can't hurt children.
Keeloves commented…
Johnathan Yaniv! Blaire White is awesome and has a god head on her shoulders hơn một năm qua
I didn't think it was that sad when the Titanic broke in half. When it starts sinking into the ocean, that's the part that makes me emotional.
hơn một năm qua SilentForce said…
I like Black Clover more than My Hero Academia
hơn một năm qua SwordofIzanami said…
While I do think DBFZ is objectively a better game, I personally prefer BBTag.
IDK if this falls under unpopular or controversial.

I think that atheists can be just as cringy as radical religious folk. I've seen reviews on the Bible and Quran stating things like, "1 star; characters aren't believable, world building is bad hurhurhur!!!" And it's like, that's just so disrespectful. It's just as annoying as the folks who prance around insisting that their religion should be everyone's religion. Lowkey feel like they can be just as hateful too, especially when they make fun of people for using religion as a way to cope with things like death and illness. For some people religion is what keeps them hanging in there. It leaves such a sour taste in my mouth to see people making fun of someone for trying to keep hope.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
True. I see that everywhere. hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
I couldn't agree thêm hơn một năm qua
ArcticWolf commented…
^! hơn một năm qua
Pokémon Showdown's National Dex tier > buying Pokémon Sword and Shield.
hơn một năm qua ShadowFan100 said…
Waking up super early on Christmas morning just to open presents is stupid. Yes, I like getting presents, but they can fucking wait. Getting a good nights rest can’t. Fuck that tradition.
YES! Thank you! Now, I could be bias because I work night shift and don't get much sleep, but fuck it, I wanna sleep. Material goods can wait until later. They're not gonna fade away in an giờ after being put down. I want a full nights rest before I wake up, get my stuff and get dragged around the state to see family hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I kinda agree with this too. I used to get up really early for presents as a kid but these days I like to catch the rest of my z's first. hơn một năm qua
ShadowFan100 commented…
Hopefully tiếp theo year, I can actually sleep. Not getting enough sleep is damaging my tổng thể health. hơn một năm qua
I am not a fan of chocolate and peanut butter and I think Reese's cups are gross. That said, I will eat pickles chips straight from the jar and drink the juice in one sitting because I think those are delicious
zanhar1 commented…
Yes! Same! About the Reese's.; hơn một năm qua
Society and pretty much almost everything that humanity exists on is "I don't knows."

Literally a massive portion of everything we know are theories, most in which actually make no sense even after you gain an understanding of them. In fact, its WHEN you understand more about them that you realize that a lot of them make no sense.
What a society we live in hơn một năm qua
The search engines in the Fanpop clubs just are downright useless. I get nothing no matter what keywords or even a copy pasted title I put it in em.
zanhar1 commented…
This is just a face lmao. That's why I stopped tagging stuff. No point anymore, just a waste of time. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
*Fact hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
Labrador Retrievers aren't that cute tbh. (Unless when they're puppies bc let's face it - all puppies are cute)
hơn một năm qua XxLostAngelxX said…
I'm not a fan of the Harley Quinn show. I love Harley's character and I'm glad she's got her own cartoon, but it's missing some seriously important elements. It is first and foremost a comedy, it is painfully obvious with it, but it lacks any straight guys.

For comedy to work you can't just have joke after joke after joke.
There should be someone who is the straight guy, the guy that doesn't get the joke, the guy that suffers because of the joke.

Even Batman in this version is a comedian. There's no weight to anything. There's no sense of reality or even really separating one personality from another. They're all just snarky jokes who drop the F bomb every other line.

There's potential in this show they just aren't really doing anything with what they set up. And no, I don't mind that it was made with comedic intent, but it would be better if things were just slightly more grounded so it doesn't feel like we're just going from set piece to set piece.

Also they made The Peguin Jewish just so they could make a bunch of antisemitic jokes???
hơn một năm qua XxLostAngelxX said…
SPOILERS FOR RISE OF SKYWALKER:

The kiss between Rey and Kylo came straight the hell out of nowhere. I'm not even talking about the fact that Kylo Ren's redemption arc was written in such a bullshit, half hearted sort of way, I mean I was sitting there thinking "Wait there was supposed to be sexual tension between them? Where? When?"

There was no chemistry between actors nor much of anything in any of the scripts to suggest that their final farewell should end with a tounge kiss.
Oh, well then allow me to add fuel to this fire. Enjoy the absolute cancer that is Reylo những người hâm mộ hơn một năm qua
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Oh I know all about them. They're the reason why that Kiss was added in there. Even giống cúc, daisy Ridley called bullshit on this supposed romance. hơn một năm qua
Don't worry. They're still not satisfied. In fact, I think they want JJ Abrahms to die. Sheesh. I mean, sheesh. I know he's a terrible writer, but he's not THAT bad hơn một năm qua
Pokémon Showdown > spending $200 on a Pokémon game/new game system.
Very few of you are going to understand what I'm saying
With NieR: Automata getting popular enough for Square Enix to want to make a franchise out of it, I would like for them to give this level of polish to the baseline Drakengard franchise rather than NieR. I love NieR a lot, but I love the world of Drakengard so much more. I just wish the gameplay was more fun, because Drakengard 1 has fun areal combat but ground combat is kind of dull. And Drakengard 3 is so poorly managed with it's frame rate issues that it was unplayable for me. And we don't talk about Drakengard 2.... I love everything else. I love the dark twist on fantasy game tropes, I love the creepy atmosphere and I love the dark lore created by the madman that is Yoko Taro. I just wish they would get the same level of Platinum polish that NeiR got. Maybe not on the same hectic level, maybe something more slower paced like Dark Souls (In gameplay. Not in the difficulty that lazy journalists like to point to when they can't beat a tutorial in Animal Crossing or some shit)