Total Drama Island Mythical RP

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Oct 14, 2011 at 07:22PM
Day in RP: Monday

An RP with mythical creatures! We go to a normal school, but all need to keep our idenity a secret. When you join, please fill this out for any official characters you use!

Name:
Creature: (witch, vampire, angel, human, ect)
Pic/descripion:

Rules
1. Don't be a jerk!
2. Don't exclude or ignore people, that's rude
3. Keep it pretty clean, but if you really have the need to swear, star* it out.
4. At most, it can be PG-13
5. Please no Mary-Sues or Ravens please!
6. You don't need ask to join, JUST JOIN!
7. This RP doesn't revolv around you, so dot just barge into conversations, unless you ask.
8. No killing other people's OC unless you ask theyr owner
last edited on Oct 22, 2011 at 07:45PM

Total Drama Island 7937 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 7937

hơn một năm qua Harpaw8 said…
((using another character for now))

Pauline walks slowly down a dark alley way. "he has to be here somewhere, the base is so close by and I have cheeked everywhere." she moans
hơn một năm qua casacada1007 said…
Mirra: yes *smirks* you blushing?
hmmm
Pauline gives up her search and walks through the park. She hears voises and walks in Mirra's direction
hơn một năm qua rotcalex2011 said…
blush
alex: -blushes- uhhh....ummm.....i....-spechless-
Pauline watches from a tree a good distance away. she snickers she picks an apple and eats it.
alex:........-looks around- i get feeling im being watched.....again...
Pauline takes a bite from the apple and smiles. "ah, love, something I will never posses."
alex: -magically appears behind u- awww sum1 need a random hug XD
Pauline jumps and hits her head on the low branch. she sways back and forth. "no...im good." she laughs
last edited hơn một năm qua
alex: -holds her still- whoa steady there....mayb u sud lay down or sumthing....
Pauline regains her balence. "no im fine." she smiles her eyes where grey. "nice to meet you im Pauline."
alex: nice to meet u...im alex -extends his hand-
mirra: *suddenlt stands next to alex* i'm mirra
Alex: cool hi mirra -extends hand nd smiles-
mirra: *extends arm but before he shakes it she pulls away quikly* yeah hi
hmmm
alex:.........ur weird.......-sighs- im bored....
mirra: i'm not weird *puts her hand quik in her pocket and she's suddenly sweating*
alex: -puts hand on her shoulder- y u seating.....wanna go hang out...like a movie or sumthing....
mirra: i don't think you wanna hang with someone who's.....weird *jumps out of the tree*
surprise
alex: hey im not weird....im special.....-uses my special power nd turns in2 a specially power fox who uses the power of the sun-

fox alex: i highly doubt ur weirder than me.......
last edited hơn một năm qua
mirra: *says sarcastic* aw how sweet you can change form and you are SO carefull with showing your powers. who sais i'm not an assasin who's trying to kill guys like you?
alex: its no real secret anymore........-sighs- oh well.....guess if ur an assinsin just kill me already...-looks sad-
mirra: *pull out knife but she doesn't trow at alex but at a tree, it looks like a normal tree but the blood starts streaming out of the place where the knife hit and someone camouflaged as the tree falls forward* follow me alex! *runs away*
alex: O.O -runs wit her-
mirra: *runs to her house and runs in, after alex is in she locks the door* you should be more carefull
alex: wat just happened back there....
mirra: bad guys who wanna kill me and becuzz you changed the probably tought we were a team, he was aiming at you with a special gun
alex: great....so this is a town who hunts us "freaks"...i am tired of all the disrespect bcuz of my abilities....-gets angry nd starts growing fangs nd growling- they will pay 4 all my friends who have been killed by those hunters!!!
mirra: *puts hands on his shoulders and looks deep in his eyes* calm down, those guys are not hunting "freaks" they are hunting me and some others for special reasons
alex:....-stares back in2 her eyes- can.....can i help u in anyway.....plz.....i dnt wanna c any1 die bcuz of me......
mirra: *smiles soft* not becuzz of you and ya can't help me
alex:.....plz.....-holds her- let me help....there has 2 b sum way i can help....
mirra: *eyes widen and blushes* uhm....*sighs* no you can't
alex: fine......-lets go-.....just like always im useless......- sits under tree nd hides his face-
mirra: *sits next to him* i'm sure you're not useless but i've gotta do this alone....you might get hurt....
alex: idc about that.....i may not know all my powers yet but im like the sun fox...i can use the power of the sun to boost ur power or heal u.....nd bcuz im a fox i have nearly unlimited energy....
mirra: *smiles a little* i can also heal myself and it's better if i do this alone, trust me
crying
alex: -whispers to himself- thats wat all my best friends said......nd they all suffered the same result.....-tear drops from his face-
mirra: don't cry....*bends some tears away* no need to cry *kisses one tear of his cheek away*
alex: -pulls her in2 a hug- srry....but i just really needed a hug...

(brb...g2g eat lunch)
(okay)

mirra: *smiles and hugs back* me to
(g2g sorry bye)
smile
(hello?!)
Alex: ok...u can let me go now mirra....
Mirra: sorry *lets go*
???:*sitting in tree spying*

(sorry but brb i have to eat)
Alex: its ok...I liked it...I really needed that hug -smiles-
Mirra: *smiles back*
???: *takes out a sword*

(back!)
Alex: -senses sumthing- !!!! -pushes her down tackles ??? Down- -growls in their face-

( g2g to scool bye)
(okay bye)

???: *his eyes are glowing purple and trows alex of, then he picks up his sword and ready to stab alex*
Mirra: *jumps infront of alex* stop it! Damen!
alex: wats going on...