My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Ngựa Con, Ngựa, Pony Palace Of Dreams And Tình Yêu

XxmousexX posted on May 06, 2014 at 04:17PM
many years ago when pony were scared and couldnt find what there dream was they came to a place far away called pony palace. there they found true love and what there dream was to be, now the palace is still going strong and excepting new people. but there at war and they need to warriors to fight they evil.

name:
what you are:
warrior/citizen
bio:
appearnce:
personality:

RULES!
1-no god modding
2-have fun!
3-if your carracters make love please censor is or skip it all together!!

************************************THANK YOU***************************************­*
pebbles:(XxmousexX)
percy:(XxmousexX)
summer pride:(nocturnalmirage)
master sword:(windmakerguy430)
last edited on May 21, 2014 at 05:06PM

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic 436 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 436

hơn một năm qua NocturnalMirage said…
Summer turns around with a quick move to face Master Sword. "Oh, there you are! It was about time! She's over there in the other room."
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Okay *Places items on ground* Now I just need a cup *Picks up wine glass* This will do *Squeezes berry* *Crushes Lotus Flower into dust* Okay, now I just need to have Pebble take this *Pours medicine into Pebble mouth* Well, that should do it
hơn một năm qua jordy_dash said…
Takes his sword out "my my my.... You have just committed a crime of treason and assault.... You're lucky im so good or you would be in prison" puts sword away and walks away, he then says under his breath "bitch"
Takes his sword out "my my my.... You have just committed a crime of treason and assault.... You're lucky im so good or you would be in prison" puts sword away and walks away, he then says under his breath "bitch"
NocturnalMirage commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
"Very good." Summer declares coldly. "But next time when you touch something that belongs to to others, ask permission first! That wine glass was made for King Mighty Monolith of Unicornia, over 10 000 years ago! It's priceless! But I can look passed it just this once." she turns around and walks into the other room.
Well, thank you again, Summer. I couldn't have done it without you. I'm sure you have other business to attend to. I'll stay here with Pebble. I'd hate to leave her in this state, but I know she'll get better eventually
"Of course she will!" Summer shouted from the other room, throwing darts at a picture of the Crystal Heart. "You can both stay here until she does. But not a minute longer! I sense the disgusting aura of love around you and it hurts my soul." She comes back eventually. "Oh and I'll be needing that." She takes the wine glass back to the other room.
Thank you, Summer *Holds Pebbles hoof in his* Don't worry, Pebble. I'll stay here until you get better. I promise
Summer rolls her eyes and a frown of pain and disgust passes through her features for a glimpse. "Ah, love..." she then slams the door of her room and walks down to the cellar to get another bottle of wine.
*Still holding Pebbles hoof* Oh, I sure hope I got this medicine on time. If I didn't then....... No, I'm sure I got it here on time. I'm sure of it
Summer stays in her room for several hours, observing the ponies passing by on the streets, while she contemplates about life.
*Still holding Pebbles hoof* If you do survive, I promise that I will be with you or such a long time, Pebble. I really do... No, I want to tell you so you can hear
Suddenly, the eerie noise of breaking glass from Summer's room slits through the silence.
*Hears noise* What was that. I should check, but I shouldn't leave Pebbles here... Hey, Summer!
There is no response, just the deadly silence. Only the sounds of Pebbles' breathing is audible.
Oh, this isn't good. What do I do *Thinks* I got it *Picks up Pebble and carries her into the other room* Summer, are you in here?
hơn một năm qua zeion17 said…
wow! I just got a free P-S-N card code from link
Summer is idling in front of a broken mirror, like an alabaster statue. Her mane is messed up and her eyes are glassy and lifeless. She just stares at her own broken reflection silently, seemingly unaware of the presence of the others.
What the- *looks at Summer* Summer, are you okay (Goodness, its getting a little hard to watch two mares at once)
Summer doesn't reply for several minutes, After that she cranes her neck and looks up, but doesn't turn around to face Master Sword. "Why do you keep telling her all those things?" she asks quietly.
What do you mean?
"I may be old, but my hearing is still very sharp." Summer replied in the same calm, yet sinister fashion. "You keep dripping hope in her soul. You're saying you're gonna be at her side... why?"
Well, its because I care for her. I got the medicine for her for that reason
"You just met her. Mere hours ago. How is it possible to care for a stranger?"
I guess its just fate. I always thought it was something like that
"Hah! Fate! Oh, the idealism of the young... admirable. But futile. Take it from somepony who knows: whatever you think this relationship might hold now and in the future; it will always end with pain and misery. Don't get me wrong, I understand why you're doing what you're doing, my dear. I know the exact reason."
hơn một năm qua XxmousexX said…
pebbles slowy awoke seeing everybody around her"w-whats g-oing on?"
Well. I don't want that to happen to us. Those only end from mistakes. I won't make a single mistake
"They all say that. And they all fail eventually." Summer said on a frosty voice. "Your love has awakened. Her aura is growing stronger. She will survive now."
pebbles got up slowly everyone was blurry she stumbled "huh..."
*Full of excitment* PEBBLES *Calms down* How do you feel
"Easy, my dear!" Summer suddenly turned around and switched to a more gentle tone. "You have sustained severe injuries, but everything's fine now. You'll survive. We made sure of it."
I'm glad your better, Pebbles. Ad thank you again for helping, Summer
"thnx but...who are you guys?"pebbles looked around confused there were people she didn't know in front of her and she was in somebodys house she didn't reconize
Wh-what. Pebbles, don't you remember. I'm Master Sword, and this is Summer (Oh no, please don't tell me...)
"You can stay here for the night. By tomorrow, Pebbles will get better and she can move. Even her memory might come back." Summer nodded. "But if I hear any more romantic stuff in my house, it's not gonna end well! My senses are sharp and the words of love burns my soul, so refrain from speaking them! Good night!" she flipped her mane and trotted to the other room, shutting the door loudly.
Well, Pebbles, I do hope you feel better, and that tomorrow goes... a little better then it was today (What am I doing, she dosen't remember a thing... But I sure hope Summer is right about her memory returning)
pebbles tilted her head as she held her head and winched in pain as memories come flooding back she then jumped up hugging master tight"MATSER!!"
Oh thank Celestia... but, you shouldn't be so... romantic right now... Summer has a problem with romace and such... but I'm glad you remember. I really am
"well then lets go to my place"
Well, alright then. I did promise to be with you when you awoke and I keep my promises
pebbles heart lightened as she wrote a note for summer to find in the morning she softly took master hoof as the walked out she looked to him"thank you master, this means alot to me"
I'm glad. I also promised to tell you something once you woke up. I wanted to tell you when you woke up so I'd know you'd hear it
she grinned"w-w-what is it?"
*Master smiled* I love you
pebble got dizzy agian outa happiness she planted a big kiss on his lips then pulled away and said"I LOVE YOU TO!!"
A sudden explosion shook the earth at the moment they kissed and Summer's house behind them, at the other end of the street was on fire.
What in Celestia's name just happened
pebbles steped back, "oh dear"she grabed his hoof as they took off running. but in front of them where to massives stallions from the grivanel palace where staying in front of them with evil grins on there faces.."oh..shit"