My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Ngựa Con, Ngựa, Pony Palace Of Dreams And Tình Yêu

XxmousexX posted on May 06, 2014 at 04:17PM
many years ago when pony were scared and couldnt find what there dream was they came to a place far away called pony palace. there they found true love and what there dream was to be, now the palace is still going strong and excepting new people. but there at war and they need to warriors to fight they evil.

name:
what you are:
warrior/citizen
bio:
appearnce:
personality:

RULES!
1-no god modding
2-have fun!
3-if your carracters make love please censor is or skip it all together!!

************************************THANK YOU***************************************­*
pebbles:(XxmousexX)
percy:(XxmousexX)
summer pride:(nocturnalmirage)
master sword:(windmakerguy430)
last edited on May 21, 2014 at 05:06PM

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic 436 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 436

hơn một năm qua XxmousexX said…
name: pebbles
what are you:pegasues
warrior/citizen:citezen
bio:secret
apperance:(pic)
personality:she and careing, but she is fiesty when she is mad
 name: pebbles gender:female age:15 what are you:pegasues warrior/citizen:citezen bio:secret app
hơn một năm qua NocturnalMirage said…
Hmm... sounds legit. Can I play as an antagonist?
sure can
Oh, okay, cool.

Name: Summer Pride
Race: Unicorn
Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, spiritual, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive. Like her son, she's quite ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet cruel and vindictive at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.
Bio: Gifted with what she calls the “Inner Fire”, Summer's life is overarching countless centuries. She's very proud of her magic skills (she's very experienced and knows many highly advanced spells, including ancient ones, that only a few unicorns know about) and her pure royal bloodline, which - she claims - can be originated back to the very first unicorn. She's an elemental, (the only one left in the modern world) one of the ancient Elements of Nature. Her element is Fire, which reflects in her personality as well. In her long life, she has been many things: a misunderstood pony, the black sheep of the family, a pushover, a rebel, a Queen of the Unicorn Kingdom, a philosopher, a protector of the land, an outcast, a lone wanderer, an explorer and adventurer, a lover, a pawn in a game of manipulation, a heartbroken mare, a loving mother and wife and... a dangerous, cruel and vengeful villain filled with hatred and rage. After losing the love of her life, due to an unfortunate accident, she has lost faith in the entire concept of love and beauty and set out to obliterate anything that reminds her of what she's lost.

Extra: Summer speaks several languages, including ancient dead ones, which do not exist in present Equestria anymore. Her knowledge about the world's history and ancient artifacts is very wide as well. Her major weakness is that fury blinds her. She cannot control her emotions, if they are paired with hatred or rage, therefore her sanity is very unstable and when the haze settles on her mind, she turns into a maniac. Despite all of this, she's a good and sophisticated company, with a voice that balances on the edge of pleasurable warmness and cold blooded cruelty.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Oh, okay, cool. Name: Summer Pride Gender: Mare Age: Unknown Race: Unicorn Status: Antagonist
XxmousexX commented…
thnx for joining! hơn một năm qua
NocturnalMirage commented…
no probs. hơn một năm qua
pebbles new that she needed to clean up around the palace the big festeval was about to come around and she dident want it to end up like last years did.....a big mess!
Summer Pride held the newspaper in front of her face, using magic. Like every morning she read all the news and a small article about the big festival grabber her attention. "Hmm... it's been a while, since I participated in a social event. Especially on such large scale." she contemplated. "Although the article doesn't state for what occasion this festival will be held, but no matter. I'll pay a little visit anyways."
pebbles was running around and hanging banners and baloons:ugh this is so hard" the crystal heart festival was always a big dill everypony from everywhere always showed up here for the festival...and pebbles always got praised for her hard work
Summer resumed her daily routines till noon, then prepared for the festival organizing her untamed mane into neat little locks and using a moderate makeup. Then she decided to have a trot on the street before it gets too crowded.
pabbles wasnt paying attention and assedently ran into somepony she looked up"i.im sorry"she was very pretty her main was well groomed
"Whoa!" Summer exclaimed in surprise and cleared her throat. "No harm done, my dear. Why are you in such a hurry anyways?"
"im trying to finish getting the festival ready..theres so much work and its already here"she sighs...then realized she has seen her somewhere before"um..i think we have met before"?
"Have we?" Summer asked, raising a brow and examining her conversation partner from closer. "I never forget a face. When or where do you think we met?"
pebble thought hard and then remebered well she hope....."i believe it was a few years back...you were getting some punch and i accedenly ran into you...just like now..i was in a rush"she thinks that was right...she hopes
"Perhaps you are right." Summer replied; her voice trailing off. "However it's quite odd, that I don't seem to remember... Well, one cannot remember every single pony she meets in her long life, can she?"
"no im afriad not"pebbles smiled and then slightly bowed showing respect"i must be on my way..i have alot more to do"she started to walk off"oh it was nice seeing you agian..umm may i get your name"?
"It's Summer Pride." she said with a discrete, faint smile in the corner of her lips* I presume you're going attend the festival today?
she smiles "yep i sure am and im pebbles..ill be over threr later"she points to a big stage"i host the singing contest"
"I see." Summer nodded. "I didn't know there was going to be one. The stallions tell me, I have a good singing voice. Although my songs would be... quite dark for such a joyful event. Anyways, it was nice meeting you, Pebbles. Perhaps we'll bump into each other in the festival.
"perhaps but hopefully not like any of the last times"..."oh if you see a light black stallion named percy please dont tell him where im at"
"Oh, my mouth will be sealed, my child." Summer chuckled.
"thank you, well summer have a goodday"she slowly walked off
name:percy spears
race:pegasues
bio...........
appearnce:(pic)
 name:percy spears age:never told gender:stallion race:pegasues bio........... appearnce:(pic)
NocturnalMirage commented…
neat OC. Looks like a bad boy though. :) hơn một năm qua
XxmousexX commented…
he is a bad boy hơn một năm qua
"You too!" Summer replied and walked off to the other direction, towards a fancy restaurant, thinking: What a nice little filly! Hasn't been corrupted and tainted by that accursed thing they call "love".
percy walked around the reaurant asking people if the had seen a pont named pebbles"hello have you seen a white filly with rainbow colored hair named pebbles?"he asked to a neautiful pony who just walked in

pebbles was cleaning up the stage adding the finishing details to the floors and curtian"this year the contest will be amazeing better then ever!!'
"Oh, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you, my dear." Summer replied, while she was immediately sizing up the stallion in front of her. "I just got here. Why do you ask?"
hơn một năm qua jordy_dash said…
Can I join?
(ya of course :D!)

"well because she is my little sister"percy showed her up"and its for me to know beautiful"

peble was finnaly finished with setting the festival up she stoped and took a breather
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Master Sword
Race: Earth Pony
Citizien
Bio: An Earth Pony who is named after the Sword family, who were brave warriors, but does not like fighting himself, and instead, plays music on his Ocarina
Personality: Kind and friendly, but super shy around mares
 Name: Master Sword Gender: Male Age: 15 Race: Earth ngựa con, ngựa, pony Citizien Bio: An Earth ngựa con, ngựa, pony who is name
pebbles was flying around greating the people who was going to the festival, she seen one stallion and walked over to him"h-hello im pebbles"
(Oh no, its a mare. Okay, Master Sword, just act calm) H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.... hi!!! (Well, it could have gone worse)
(The Perenthasies are in Master Swords are his thoughts
((kk))

"i dont think i have seen you before"she smiled"it's a pleasure to meet you...uhhhh..what you name?"she blushed dark
(She's blushing. She must be as nervous as you. Okay, just say your name) M-m-Master Sword m-m-miss (Okay, maybe your a little more nervous) P-pleasure to meet you too, m-miss... S-s-s-sorry, I don't kn-know your n-n-name (That... was so-so)
"-i-im pebbles" she half smiled "i set up this festival by myself' she fluttered her wings a little nervous" can i show you around?"
Oh... uh... s-sure
she smile brightly "ok t-this way" she slowly started walking around telling him about all the activates"and last but not least the talent show...you going to be in it?"
Oh no, I'm not that great with large crowds (Holy Celestia, did I just finish a sentence to a mare without stuttering. I wonder if she noticed)
pebbles smiled, she noticed he didn't studder" well im not so great either ut i have to host it"she started shakeing slightly her face get incrudabley dark
Well if you'd like some help, I'd be happy to help you with the show
pebbles eyes light up"are you sure?" she was getting a little excited "it would be an honor if you did" she bowed down a little
Its nothing. I'm just glad to help out
horn strumpets sounded in the distance "EEK!..its time, uhh come on master lets go" she grab his hoof and started speed walking to behind the stage
(Oh goodness) *blushes* (Shes holding my hoof. Though its probably because shes in such a rush)
pebble slowly releases his hoof blushing"s-sorry" she walk over to one of the big mirrors and messes with her mane and tail then walk behind a big curian and put her dress on"her master over there by the other mirror is a tucsido"
Oh, okay (Tries to tie bow) mmm (Struggles with bow) (Falls onto groun) (Replaces bow with clip on bow) okay, I got it
she smiles" here.."she walks to him and takes bow off and put the tie on for him slightly blushing"there.."
Oh *blushes* thanks
(Got to do school work. Be back at 7:00)
(ok well continue then :D)
(I'm back. When you get this, we can continue)
(ok then lets continue n.n)

she takes a deep breath and smiled at master"ok..lets go"she run onto the stage "welcome all you stallions and mares, tonight is a very special night for the palace it the big anual festival"she smiled at master agian then looked back"we have a lot of younge fillies out here for you tonight i hope ya'll will enjoy this"
Yeah... Um... Pretty much what she said (Master Sword, your so stupid)