My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Ngựa Con, Ngựa, Pony Palace Of Dreams And Tình Yêu

XxmousexX posted on May 06, 2014 at 04:17PM
many years ago when pony were scared and couldnt find what there dream was they came to a place far away called pony palace. there they found true love and what there dream was to be, now the palace is still going strong and excepting new people. but there at war and they need to warriors to fight they evil.

name:
what you are:
warrior/citizen
bio:
appearnce:
personality:

RULES!
1-no god modding
2-have fun!
3-if your carracters make love please censor is or skip it all together!!

************************************THANK YOU***************************************­*
pebbles:(XxmousexX)
percy:(XxmousexX)
summer pride:(nocturnalmirage)
master sword:(windmakerguy430)
last edited on May 21, 2014 at 05:06PM

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic 436 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 436

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Pebble, whats wrong. and who are these ponies
hơn một năm qua XxmousexX said…
pebbles growled"damnit can't you guys leave me the hell alone??"pebbles was getting ferious..she looked at master'these guys were sent by the queen of the other palace to kill me"

stallion one:"thats right little miss now come along real nice like and this will go along easy like"
I don't think so. *To Pebble* Don't worry, I'll help you through this (What am I thinking. I'm a medicine expert, not a fighter. These guys are highly trained. ut, I got to try, for Pebble)
pebbles growled as her wings spread and and mane and tail got on fire and her wings she walked up to the guards and glared at them"you better listens here, i have almost died today thnx to my brother who is now dead becaus eof my hands"she got serious as her eyes went red"you really think you want to mess with me?"

stallion one:*gulps*
stallion two:*runs away in terror*

pebbles looked at the first stallion "boo..."she watched as they both ran away in terror
*Wide eyes* Okay then... I see you have the situation handled perfectly fine, Pebble *Sweats a little*
pebbles body went back to normal she then looked to master sadly"i-i wanna go home now"she grabed his hoof and cuddled up to him and huged him holding him near, she was upset
of course, Pebbles *Holds her*
hơn một năm qua NocturnalMirage said…
Summer watched the events from a rooftop nearby, with a strange grin on her face. "Hmm... interesting."

(this turned out to be such a great RP :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
((haha thnx ^.^))

pebbles sniffled the flames that were on her earlier wraped around them to"huh....no..no way"she grined wide
Hmm. What is it
"my flames never realse from my body unless there trying to tell me something or if im in big danger like earlier"
Well, I'm just glad you were able to end up without another scratch. I'd hate for you to be in as much pain as before
pebble heart fluttered she knew he really loved her, she kissed him deep and passionatly closeing her eyes
*closes eyes as well*
pebbles slowly pulled away and grabed his hoof and started walking to her house slowly"lets go home"she smiled
*nods while smiling*
pebbles opened the door to her house and let him go in first"sorry its a bit messy"
Summer narrows her eyes as she witnesses their kiss and then walking away in the sunset. "Blah! This disease called love spreads through the world like a virus... Yes, it always starts with the euphoria... the purple haze settles on the mind and makes one do crazy, irrational, wild things... But sooner or later, pain will catch up and leaves the heart and the soul burning, until there's nothing more but ashes and darkness.... Not if I can help it." a devilish grin expands on her face. "One must strike only on the root and the rest will wither away! The source of love in the Crystal Empire... once it's destroyed, the rest of the world will feel my anguish and sorrow too! Then I shall never be alone with the pain! Mu ha ha ha ha!
Well, its quite homey. *Looks around Pebbles home*
Pebble had paers and books spread every where and there was blankets and pillows here and there on the floor"she blushed and closed the door and started picking thangs up"had a slumber party with pinkie and rainbowdash"
Really. I've heard f them somewhere before, but I can't remeber from where. Oh well. But this house dosenn't look so bad. Reminds me of my own home in a way
"haha really?"my house looked like somepony came in here and released a tornado on my house" she laughed hard almost crying then stop and just fell back onto the massive pillow happy to be home"make yourself at home..can i get you anything?"
Oh no thanks, I'm fine
pebbles grab him and gentley pulled him beside her laughing like a nut
*Smiles and laughs a little*
"im happy i found you"she looked to him her eyes sparkleing
And I'm real glad too. I never thought I'd meet a mare like you, Pebble *smiles*
pebbles felt all bubble inside"oo master you so sweet!1"
Thanks, and your so beautiful *smiles*
pebbles felt her face go hot..."t-t-t-hank you"
Its nothing. Your a very lovely mare, and your the best mare I know *Smiles again*
she looked the other way giggling,"well your the most sweetest stallion i have very met the most respectful
Well, I guess it was a good thing we met at that festival. I'm glad that we've ended up to what we have right now. And I couldn't have this feeling for any other mare
Pebble gtined...."you know what summer says isn't really true this is the palace of love and dreams I font understand why she moved here"
I'm sure she'll get used to it over time
Meanwhile, Summer roams the streets, her cold eyes flashing on any couple she sees in her way, murmuring to herself on an ancient language, frightening some ponies. A random stallion bumps into her all of a sudden. She wants to move along, when she notices the mare on his side and a cruel grin forms in the corner of her lips. "You shall be the first then!'" she hisses. "I shall reveal the true aspect of love for you!" her horn charges up with a black aura and dark blue bubbles erupt from it, while a strange, gauzy material is flowing out of her eyes. Her cutie mark of a flaming heart turns upside down and she grows fangs. She suddenly grabs the stallion and kisses him deeply, before the other mare could react. During the kiss, a dark venom courses through the stallion's veins in an instantly visible way, until Summer releases him. "It is done. Now every time you speak the words of love, or even think about them, you'll experience its true nature: pain and suffering! All it takes is one kiss."

"Oh my, you're crazy!" the stallion yells feeling outraged and runs away with his girlfriend.

"Indeed I am!" Summer smirks. "This venom is the antidote for the virus called love! It will spread around this place rapidly, snuffing out the true disease of ponykind! Mu ha ha ha ha ha!"
*Meanwhile* But, I sure do love this place. Its the place we met. I'll be sure to treasure that day and this place for that
(Be back on at 3:30 p.m. from school. I'll be on non-stop tomorrow, because its Saturday tomorrow)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'm back hơn một năm qua
This has nothing to do with the RP, but when can we continue? I really like where this RP is going and I'd really like to see more of it
Agreed. Me too! :)
Pebbles smiled yawning,.she looked over to master" tourist be tired"
You sound tired, Pebbles
(Finally! This RP hopefully continues! I've been waiting to destroy love for about a month, mu ha ha ha! :)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Technically, its been 25 days, but yeah, its good to start it back up again :) hơn một năm qua
NocturnalMirage commented…
Yup. Almost a month. And some very good ideas piled up inside me, that I could use in this RP, as an antagonist, mu ha ha ha ha ha! xD hơn một năm qua
Pebbles nodded and curled up.against him"I am"
Well, you get some sleep if you want to.
"what about you"? She looked up at him
I'll just stay awake. Besides, I don't mind. I'm just glad to be with you (Smiles)
"we'll I'll stay up with you, im glad to be here with you swell"she beamed at him
Well, I'm glad to be with you. I wouldn't want this kind of happiness with no other pony (Smiles)
"you mean that "pebbles heart was.racing , she was right this was love as first sight
(Only smiles)