nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop Agree hoặc disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop 1820 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1820

hơn một năm qua YushiGirl said…
1."Jessica has sweet soft voice ~ & the stupids who says unlike that are just jealous ~ just go to hell the Girls has an amazing voice ~ and you should accept it!!"
last edited hơn một năm qua
 1."Jessica has sweet soft voice ~ & the stupids who says unlike that are just jealous ~ just go to he
2."Amber is my absolute hero. I hate how she’s criticized for being boyish. It’s okay for male idols to prance around in dresses and eyeliner and yet Amber can’t wear t-shirts and pants? What the hell."
 2."Amber is my absolute hero. I hate how she’s criticized for being boyish. It’s okay for male id
3."I think it’s okay to not like another Kpop group, because everyone has a favorite, right? But to go out and say you hate the group, insult, and bash them is as stupid as racism. They all work so hard to be where they are, so what right do you have to hate them.
Those groups obviously have no problem getting along, so why do fans? To like one group doesn’t mean you have to hate another."
 3."I think it’s okay to not like another Kpop group, because everyone has a favorite, right? But to
hơn một năm qua KippyGirl said…
1.Agree
2.Agree
3.Disagree... it isn't as bad as racism... and what... u can't hate a group?
hơn một năm qua Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree :O
hơn một năm qua amber_ko said…
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree?
hơn một năm qua nade_nagihiko said…
1. Disagree.
2. Agree
3. Agree...
hơn một năm qua luv_warriorcatz said…
1. Disagree and agree-she has a soft voice and it's pretty but nothing amazing. I'm not really jealous.
2. Agree
3. Eh...kinda. Right now, I'm thinking negative feedback would actually do some good seeing as some idols are getting nothing but praise which isn't helping them.
Note: I will post more than 3 confessions because there are a lot but only 6 or 9 or 12 etc...
4."K-pop makes me question the meaning of “Idol”. Originally, an Idol is someone that you look up to and strive to be as successful. If anyone call THIS(Hyuna) an idol, then he/she has some serious problems going on."
 Note: I will post thêm than 3 confessions because there are a lot but only 6 hoặc 9 hoặc 12 etc... 4."K-p
5."Yoari has got to be one of the most underrated artists in K-Pop."
 5."Yoari has got to be one of the most underrated artists in K-Pop."
6."I secretly want someone to make some sort of fanfiction where all of the major K-Pop artists/groups are teenagers and go to the same high school ~ <3"
 6."I secretly want someone to make some sort of fanfiction where all of the major K-Pop artists/group
7."I think snsd is way too overrated. Only a few in the group are truly talented."
 7."I think snsd is way too overrated. Only a few in the group are truly talented."
8."Honestly, I don’t think that CL is pretty, but she’s still my ultimate bias. Her stage charisma and confidence is priceless. She’s one of the few artists who can make you go “wow” when you see her perform. Many people think that Dara is the one with this aura which is very rare but I think CL has it too. Besides, she has talent and she’s amazing. I don’t think any artist will ever be as charismatic as her."
 8."Honestly, I don’t think that CL is pretty, but she’s still my ultimate bias. Her stage charism
9."Kpop idols need to stop covering “Tik Tok.” It’s getting old."
 9."Kpop idols need to stop covering “Tik Tok.” It’s getting old."
10."I’ve always tried to like KARA. i just can’t."
 10."I’ve always tried to like KARA. i just can’t."
11."Her(Sunny's) aegyo doesn’t work on me."
 11."Her(Sunny's) aegyo doesn’t work on me."
12."I think 2ne1 is the most refreshing, original, and stylish girl group in the entire industry!"
 12."I think 2NE1 is the most refreshing, original, and stylish girl group in the entire industry!"
13."I’m so upset whenever anyone says they hate SNSD. Each shows they go on to, each songs they perform on stage, each news article they were mentioned, each posters they modeled for, each charity event they attended, i began to like them more and more."
 13."I’m so upset whenever anyone says they hate SNSD. Each shows they go on to, each songs they per
14."Her(Bom's) body is to die for."
 14."Her(Bom's) body is to die for."
15."New F.O’s Mima is adorable!"
 15."New F.O’s Mima is adorable!"
hơn một năm qua amber_ko said…
4. Disagree, Hyuna's an idol! XP
5. Agree, i don't even know her
6. Agree, i'm trying to do a fanfic like that
7. Agree, 100% sorry, Soo Man's always giving them the spotlight, i mean snsd is not the only artists in the SME.
8. Kinda. I mean, the last sentence, in kpop girls, yes but whole kpop? No, GD's still there and Jjong (<--- the seducer)
9. Lol, i agree
10. Kinda
11. Agree, it annoys me
12. Idk
13. Agree
14. Her skin but not her body so disagree
15. Disagree
4.Disagree... She is a great dancer and rapper
5.Agree... i never heard about her
6.Agree...
7.Agree, they are overrated, but disagree because almost all are talented
8.Agree, but not 100%, GD is well-known for his charisma and attitude
9.Agree
10.Kinda, don't hate them, but i don't like them
11.Agree, i hate when people try to be cute/pretty acting like they are 5 years old
12.Agree, but f(x) too
13.Not so, i like them because they are what they are, not because they go everywhere...
14.Agree!! i know she lost weight, so her legs are skinny nowadays, but she looks great!
15.Disagree
4. Disagree.
5. Agree....
6. Agree!
7. Ehh.. they're overrated but talented..
8. Disagree....
9. Disagree, it's never get old on me
10. Disagree, I love KARA
11. Disagree!!
12. Disagree.....
13. Disagree, because you can't force anyone to like SNSD
14. Agree!
15. Disagree..
4. Disagree, I'm thinking of another definition of what an idol is
5. Since I've never heard of her, Agree
6. Disagree--it'll suck
7. Agree on the overrated part, but I think they're all talented.
8. Agree x10!
9. Agree--I mean I've only ever heard Jess and Krystal do it but I just don't want to hear it again
10. Agree (ikr, KARA's just one of the group's that never clicked with me)
11. Disagree
12. Agree
13. Disagree--it never actually bothered me
14. Disagree, my friend said that her legs are scary and I agree with him
15. Disagree since I've never seen her.
16."SNSD’s Yuri & Tiffany fans, are the kindest people I ever meet. Every Yuri or Tiffany fans I ever spoken too, are really goldhearted humen beings. YulTi are lucky to have those fans <3"
 16."SNSD’s Yuri & Tiffany fans, are the kindest people I ever meet. Every Yuri hoặc Tiffany những người hâm mộ I ev
17."I wish f(x) would come out with more songs. I have yet to find a bad song by them."
 17."I wish F(X) would come out with thêm songs. I have yet to find a bad song bởi them."
18."SNSD’s Complete is one od the most heartfelt songs I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Even though I don’t understand a word, their voices are enough for every Sone to know their love for each other.
This song is proof of their bond. No matter what people say, I believe in 9. As a sone, I don’t need to say anything. Because the song speaks for itself"
 18."SNSD’s Complete is one od the most heartfelt songs I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Even th
19."HaraSica is cute, but on the same time I don’t like them. I though Yuri and Hara were like sister, just in IY, they were my OTP, but them Sica and Hara got close. And I feel like crying. But the worse thing is, I feel that Jessica would pick Hara over her members :("
 19."HaraSica is cute, but on the same time I don’t like them. I though Yuri and Hara were like sist
20."Eunjung is so beautiful. Please grow your hair out!"
 20."Eunjung is so beautiful. Please grow your hair out!"
21."The scene where 2NE1 is in front of that pyramid in the I am the Best MV really bothers me because CL has all these loose hairs hanging off her. I love the song but that part annoys me for some reason. I guess I’m too OCD."
 21."The scene where 2NE1 is in front of that pyramid in the I am the Best MV really bothers me becaus
22."♥ i love every fandoms but sometimes, i think some fans are over-reacting in saying they’re getting bashed by this fandom. Be matured enough, though. :) we’re here to enjoy Kpop, not to get our blood pressure up because of nonsense. ♥"
 22."♥ i tình yêu every fandoms but sometimes, i think some những người hâm mộ are over-reacting in saying they’re g
23."Why does everyone call Park Bom plastic? I don’t even care for 2NE1, but if your going to say someone’s plastic, at least recognize what plastic means. Damn."
 23."Why does everyone call Park Bom plastic? I don’t even care for 2NE1, but if your going to say s
24."I am not even a Blackjack, but I find CL incredibly sexy because of her confidence."
 24."I am not even a Blackjack, but I find CL incredibly sexy because of her confidence."
25."Before you judge her, stop and reflect. How old are you? What have you done with your life? Hyuna is sweet and hardworking and deserves NONE of the crap she gets. It’s not her fault that Cube prefers her over the other 4minute girls. It’s not her fault that her choreography is sexual. It’s not her fault that her stylists dress her in revealing clothing. She doesn’t choose to be hypersexual. It’s. Not. Her. Choice. Look at her unscripted moments and see how genuine she is and judge her based on those moments. Don’t judge her based on something she has no control over. Give her a chance."
 25."Before bạn judge her, stop and reflect. How old are you? What have bạn done with your life? Hyuna
26."I love and support Super Junior, SHINee, Girl’s Generation AND 2NE1 equally, and I wish others would too."
 26."I tình yêu and support Super Junior, SHINee, Girl’s Generation AND 2NE1 equally, and I wish others
27."The Christmas special bothered me:
Hyoyeon was COMPLETELY IGNORED!!
And Sunny? They ignored the one who can ACTUALLY SING, just so Yoona could screech and sing off-key in a wedding dress…"
 27."The giáng sinh special bothered me: Hyoyeon was COMPLETELY IGNORED!! And Sunny? They ignored the o
28."She(Hyuna) is the only girl I’d ever ship with my biases."
 28."She(Hyuna) is the only girl I’d ever ship with my biases."
29."Hyorin is one of the best female singers in kpop. She can also dance and rap.
Bora may not be a good singer, but she can rap. She’s beautiful and sexy. Plus, she’s one hell of a dancer."
 29."Hyorin is one of the best female singers in kpop. She can also dance and rap. Bora may not be a g
30."Where’s the 4minute I fell in love with?
I just hope Cube will bring the old 4minute back. The ‘Hot Issue’ and ‘Muzik’ days were golden."
 30."Where’s the 4minute I fell in tình yêu with? I just hope Cube will bring the old 4minute back. The
16. Agree... they are kind, lucky Fany and Yul!
17.Agree, i want more songs for f(x)
18.Agree and i really like the part of the confession: "i believe in 9" because 9 is my lucky number ♥
19.Disagree, it makes me happy
20.Agree :D
21.Disagree, that part is cool.
22.Agree
23.Agree! She said she eats a lot of watermelon and she drinks a lot of water, that's why she looks like a doll!
24.Agree...
25.Agree! It's Cube's fault!
26.Disagree, not equally, but i ♥them
27.Agree with Hyoyeon, disagree with Sunny... Just thinking... in "Bad girl" Yoona said only "Alright" 3 times, Sunny said much more. Yoona has a beautiful voice (she improved very much). And she isn't the only one who can actually sing: Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica and Taeyeon sing better!
28.IDK...
29.Agree!!!!
30.Agree!
16. Agree... <3
17. Agree..
18. Agree <3
19. Disagree
20. Disagree...
21. Disagree
22. Agree
23. Agree!!
24. Ehh... I don't really find her sexy
25. Agree...
26. Agree! But also f(x) :P
27. Agree.. Sunny really can sing just doesn't trained well.
28. Disagree.... :/
29. Agree
30. Agree!!
16. Disagree-I find all korean idols to have immature fans and I've seen an immature Tiffany fan before.
17. Agree that they should have more songs, Disagree that their songs are good, I actually hated a lot of them
18. Never heard of it
19. Never seen the show
20. Agree she's pretty, Disagree about her hair
21. Disagree- it makes her look weird
22. Agree- it's annoying how much they whine about fandoms bashing each other, I think they have a right to compare groups
23. Disagree- she IS plastic, just accept that
24. Disagree- I like her confidence but she is not sexy
25. Agree- some companies have weird marketing strategies
26. Disagree- no one will like the same things equally
27. Didn't see the Christmas special
28. Disagree- I don't ship
29. Agree- Hyorin is great, never seen what Boram does though
30. Agree- I don't keep up with them that much but what was is much better than what is
31."i hate jiyeon. i hate how her mouth barely moves during lives; she can’t even lip sync properly. i hate the way she looks; her eyes are way too close together. she’s always praised for being a “natural” beauty; what a joke! but looks aside, the real reason why i hate her so much is because she actually got away with the strip video scandal. it was so obviously her. it sickens me."
 31."i hate jiyeon. i hate how her mouth barely moves during lives; she can’t even lip sync properly
32."I hate the people there is calling Hyuna a slut. Have those people ever seen a real slut? She’s not a slut at all, she is our cute whiny Hyuna, and yes she can be sexy too!"
 32."I hate the people there is calling Hyuna a slut. Have those people ever seen a real slut? She’s
33."I laugh at how SONES make fun of 2NE1 by bringing up the “Bom is more plastic than SNSD” card…. You know that’s not true. Each SNSD member has probably got something done on them. Bom just looks like that because she has some cheek disease.. She probably had a rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery which is common in Korea. SNSD.. on the other hand. Most members probably had both and more."
 33."I laugh at how SONES make fun of 2NE1 bởi bringing up the “Bom is thêm plastic than SNSD” card
34."I personally think that f(x) shouldn’t be apart like with Amber gone during f(x) Koala or Krystal being busy with stuff… F(x) shouldn’t be f(4) It’s a small thing to complain about but I love f(x) with all five of them :D"
 34."I personally think that F(X) shouldn’t be apart like with Amber gone during F(X) Koala hoặc Kryst
35."Just because Bommie looks different then most Kpop women, doesn’t mean she’s fake or whatever. Not all Koreans look the same…"
 35."Just because Bommie looks different then most Kpop women, doesn’t mean she’s fake hoặc whatever
36."Having the best songs, having good album sales and becoming big because of their talents.. does not mean they are overrated. Fans/Anti-Fans’ arguments are illogical sometimes."
 36."Having the best songs, having good album sales and becoming big because of their talents.. does n
37."Minzy and Hyoyeon’s dancing skills are overrated."
 37."Minzy and Hyoyeon’s dancing skills are overrated."
38."If they want to be actresses then they should leave KPOP.

T-ARA’s getting on my nerves. I mean they made a music video that lasts for almost 15 minutes. Yes the song was great. But isn’t it too muc. And even Lovey Dovey will be having 5 versions. And I heard the first version coming out will be 23 minutes long."
 38."If they want to be các nữ diễn viên then they should leave KPOP. T-ARA’s getting on my nerves. I mean