nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop Agree hoặc disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop 1820 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1820

hơn một năm qua YushiGirl said…
899."Seohyun and Yuri’s voice is a perfect combination. I really liked when they sang “winter wonderland” I wish Yoona was there to sing too so i would know how the triplet’s voice is when they sing all together."
 899."Seohyun and Yuri’s voice is a perfect combination. I really liked when they sang “winter won
hơn một năm qua KippyGirl said…
894. No, I ship them too
895. Disagree
896. Agree- stop generalizing
897. I don't have many friends to like KPOP
898. I don't hate her- but i don't understand why she has the most screen-time in the MVs, since Dara is the face of the group- i know it isn't her fault, i also don't understand why she got the high notes in "I Love You"- Bom is the main vocalist + she isn't even the lead vocalist (Minzy is)- it's not CL's fault, it's Teddy's fault.. i'm not hating him- he makes the best KPOP songs but this time he didn't divided the lyrics really well- too many lines for CL, as always *sigh*
899. Agree
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua pretty_angel92 said…
783-she looks fine to me
784-disagree
785-disagree
786-agree
787-agree
788-...
789-agree
790-agree
791-disagree
792-maybe? xD
793-disagree
794-agree
795-disagree
796-agree
797-disagree
798-agree
799-disagree
800-disagree
801-disagree
802-disagree
803-agree
804-agree, but i don't want them to be bigger than snsd.
805-agree
806-agree
807-idk
808-agree
809-agree
810-disagree
811-disagree
812-disagree
813-disagree, she's bad, sorry
814-agree
815-agree, and it's a shame. Sones and Elfs should love eachother
816-agree about Hyuna, but i can name the other members
817-maybe
818-agree
819-agree
820-agree
821-agree
822-definitely one of the bests
823-...
824-lol disagree
825-i like her voice
826-well, i don't complain, cause she's my favorite from Miss A. but i do feel sorry for the others
827-...
828-idk
829-agree, i don't like them either
830-agree
831-agree
832-disagree
833-agree
834-agree, i hate Hyuna, but it annoyis me how people say they can't learn the other member's names, because of her. SERIOUSLY?
835-disagree
836-disagree
837-and at last you see the liiiiiight...
838-agree
839-disagree, they really are ugly, to me, except for Dara, who's plain
840-disagree
841-agree
842-agree
843-agree and i'm a Sone
844-actually agree
845-...
846-disagree
847-idk
848-wow, that's stupid.
849-lol what? xD
850-disagree
851-...
852-well, because it's true? they are responsible for their success. they are the ones who sing, dance, act, etc...they deserve the recognition
853-agree
854-i actually agree with this. and it's weird
855-disagree
856-disagree
857-i don't like Jessica, but it's not because of that
858-disagree, Jessica shouldn't be in that group, imo
859-well, i'm also a pink panda(Apink), so i know the feeling. but it's not bad, because Apink is already extremely famous, they just need to win more awards
860-disagree
861-disagree and that doesn't make any sense
862-agree
863-i'm not from Korea
864-...´
865-YES XD
866-...
867-idk
868-disagree
869-AGREE
870-agree
871-disagree
872-agree
873-...
874-maybe
875-idk
876-lol disagree
877-well, if they say so....i don't like her, but i will never meet her, so i don't know what to say
878-my parents don't know what kpop is.lol
879-i'm not black, but i agree
880-disagree, i am xD
881-FINALLY SOMEONE SAID THIS.AGREE
882-agree
883-disagree, i will always be a Sone
884-maybe..i know i'm not..lol
885-i only find 1 ugly, but the others are cute or pretty. Eunji is also my prettiest. and i love pinkfinite, sorry xD
886-agree
887-agree
888-agree
889-agree, i feel sorry for her. she's overrated, but i still like her
890-they suck. lol
891-disagree
892-wtf?
893-i honestly hate it. and it's not because i don't like 2ne1. i have downloaded at least 4 songs of them. but this one is just awful
894-...
895-disagree
896-agree, but i'm not a blackjack
897-agree
898-agree
899-disagree
900."I’m not really sure why, but Chocolat’s Melanie reminds me of Boxxy."
900 Yushi answer: Not really just a lil bit.
 900."I’m not really sure why, but Chocolat’s Melanie reminds me of Boxxy." 900 Yushi answer: Not
901."I’m not an SNSD fan but I’m seriously tired of fanwars. Sones, let’s be friends <3 from a BlackJack"
 901."I’m not an SNSD người hâm mộ but I’m seriously tired of fanwars. Sones, let’s be Những người bạn <3 from a
902."When I saw confessions that hurt me, I’d get all sad and stuff. Now I just stare at the computer, shrug and say ‘oh well’."
 902."When I saw confessions that hurt me, I’d get all sad and stuff. Now I just stare at the comput
903."I’m not ashamed of what I like(kpop), because it’s part of my life."
 903."I’m not ashamed of what I like(kpop), because it’s part of my life."
904."I’m a BlackSone and I’m proud of it."
 904."I’m a BlackSone and I’m proud of it."
905."My observations on fandom reactions to people with Plastic Surgery: YG stans: stupid plastic whores, sluts, skank, fake bitch, go die in hell, no talent stupid. SM stans: where’s the proof? show us the damn proof? it’s not my business what they want to do, if they feel they need it go ahead and take it. JYP stans: no fucks are given"
!NOTE: Not suggesting iu has ps i just post a random photo
 905."My observations on fandom reactions to people with Plastic Surgery: YG stans: stupid plastic who
906."For those who hate SNSD:

You have every right to dislike them or their songs, but say they are not talented, they don’t deserve the attention and affection they have or they are fake is insane! Did you know the girls? Have you ever watched a variety show with them? You know the story of each one? Please stop bashing them, they are talented, determined and beautiful! And YES they deserve everything they have won!"
 906."For those who hate SNSD: bạn have every right to dislike them hoặc their songs, but say they ar
907."I hate SM Entertainment

Is there such thing as ant organizations? Because Im definitely an anti of SM. It’s starting to make me dislike their groups. I dislike how Yuri is always in the limelight and they did the same with EXO. As soon as suju breaks up, Im not going to be a fan of any SM artists. "
 907."I hate SM Entertainment Is there such thing as ant organizations? Because Im definitely an an
908."I’m tired, not all of us YGstans are the same… Everyone! Let’s all be friends <3 we’ve all got the same thing in common: we love Koreans."
 908."I’m tired, not all of us YGstans are the same… Everyone! Let’s all be Những người bạn <3 we’ve a
909."I honestly think Sandara is overrated she’s pretty but in my eyes Park Bom is just stunning and beautiful!"
 909."I honestly think Sandara is overrated she’s pretty but in my eyes Park Bom is just stunning an
910."Kwon Yuri can dance , sing , look pretty and she’s a really funny and nice person but she cannot act at all. (I’m a SONE)"
 910."Kwon Yuri can dance , sing , look pretty and she’s a really funny and nice person but she cann
911."Fandom reactions to haters are kind of funny sometimes. “elf are crazy” and then ELF: WE ARE NOT CRAZY!!!!!, “sone are rude” and Sones: why does everyone pick on us!, “VIP are arrogant” and VIP: yeah well, we have reasons to brag, “blackjack are rude” and BJ: 2NE1’s still better than you though. “DBSK will never get back together, shut up Cassies” and Cassie: I will wait forever -_-"
 911."Fandom reactions to haters are kind of funny sometimes. “elf are crazy” and then ELF: WE ARE
912."I hate when people say their bias group or company are like a family, aka. YGfamily or SMTOWN, or any groups from them like 2NE1 or SNSD. These people do this for money. Sure, they are probably close, but they only rely on the others for money and their dream of being a singer. "
 912."I hate when people say their bias group hoặc company are like a family, aka. YGfamily hoặc SMTOWN, o
913."bigbang and 2ne1 sounds so american-y and I strongly dislike it"
 913."bigbang and 2NE1 sounds so american-y and I strongly dislike it"
914."I’m really tired of people generalizing fans. It starts fanwars, and ruins the entire fandom fore everyone. Kpop would be so much more fun if we all just enjoyed it. Things like “VIPs are elitists”, and “Shawols are Shallow” make me really mad and it’s just sick. Partially because I am both fandoms. I like KPOP. I got into it because it was fun and fresh, but people make it seems like you have to choose between this or that, and it makes me sad that this large beautiful fandom is so divided."
 914."I’m really tired of people generalizing fans. It starts fanwars, and ruins the entire fandom f
900. Agree- her smile :D
901. Aree- let's be friends!
902. Agree- there are so many confessions that make me very sad but i keep it inside me
903. Agree
904. Agree
905. YG stans say stuffs like "plastic whores/bitches"? Not SM stans are the ones that say about Bom stuffs like "Plastic Queen"?
906. Agree
907. Disagree! Why so much hate?
908. Agree
909. Disagree- Dara is the prettiest in 2ne1, but Bom is gorgeous too- from a BOMbshell
910. Disagree- her acting is ok
911. Disagree.. stop generalizing
912. Disagree
913. Disagree- they have the best songs in kpop
914. Agree
915."In my opinion, Jessica’s the one with the overrated singing abilities. Her voice is just too weak for me…"
 915."In my opinion, Jessica’s the one with the overrated hát abilities. Her voice is just too w
916."I was reading CL’s surgery prank on Allkpop and i really hope those comments saying how angry and disappointed the fans felt when they thought it was real was also joke. I don’t think they were though, and i think CL would really have lost fans if she did say she had surgery, and that makes me extremely disappointed that they would be so quick to abandon and condemn her and 2ne1. So what if she has plastic surgery, its not like she stated that she is against it ,so why feel betrayed and hurt?"
 916."I was đọc CL’s surgery prank on Allkpop and i really hope those các bình luận saying how angry
917."My love for 2NE1 is so great that I don’t have enough left to love any other girl groups. "
PS: I know not all of you disagree but try to be polite. Minzy's grandmother died this morning. Try not being rude ok?
 917."My tình yêu for 2NE1 is so great that I don’t have enough left to tình yêu any other girl groups. " P
918."No one should ever call themselves a fan if they’re bashing on their own fandom. You’re obviously not a real fan."
 918."No one should ever call themselves a người hâm mộ if they’re bashing on their own fandom. You’re obvi
919."Puh-lease! Sunny CAN sing! Try watching a video of her singing ballads or “old-korean” songs. She has talent. SM didn’t scout her just because she’s Lee Soo Man’s niece. I mean THINK ABOUT iT. Why would she go to other agencies when SM is capable of taking her in as a talent?"
 919."Puh-lease! Sunny CAN sing! Try watching a video of her hát ballads hoặc “old-korean” songs
920."The reason why I chose to be a YG stan out of the other two major companies was because of the friendly-ness between the fandoms. Not only Big Bang and 2ne1 but also Seven, Gummy, Psy, and many others. Maybe it’s because everyone is close to each other in reality but to see every single fandom in a company support each other, it’s truely amazing. "
 920."The reason why I chose to be a YG stan out of the other two major companies was because of the f
sad
915. Disagree
916. Agree
917. I love other groups too but 2NE1 is my ultimate favorite group! About Minzy's grandma, one word to the family: condolence
918. Agree
919. Agree
920. Agree
921."How can you hate CL and be called blackjack? You do not deserve to be in this fandom, CL is a wonderful singer, maybe not the best of the bunch but the girl has talent. She is beautiful and for me one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and she has enough swag to put people like you down. Get off your high horseface and bow down to Queen CL!"
 921."How can bạn hate CL and be called blackjack? bạn do not deserve to be in this fandom, CL is a wo
922."SNSD saved my life. And I seriously mean that. Before I discovered SNSD I was upset all the time. But now I’m a lot happier and it’s all thanks to my nine angels."
 922."SNSD saved my life. And I seriously mean that. Before I discovered SNSD I was upset all the time
923."Sunny is so fucking annoying. Her aegyo is shit. She looks like a mix of a cat and an ugly asian boy. Her voice is whiny and annoying. She does not deserve to be in SNSD"
 923."Sunny is so fucking annoying. Her aegyo is shit. She looks like a mix of a cat and an ugly asian
924."Tiffany’s “eye smile” is not even cute. It’s because she has chinky eyes and basically “eye smile” is that she has chinky eyes. It’s no where cute."
 924."Tiffany’s “eye smile” is not even cute. It’s because she has chinky eyes and basically
925."People say Hyuna because of the way she dresses, well Hyorin isnt any better"
 925."People say Hyuna because of the way she dresses, well Hyorin isnt any better"
926."Tiffany’s nose is so damn big. Whenever I see her, that’s all I see. If every KPOP star is doing plastic surgery, SHE should be the one to do so because that nose is fucking huge."
 926."Tiffany’s nose is so damn big. Whenever I see her, that’s all I see. If every Kpop ngôi sao is d
927."I hate fanwars. It makes the entire fandom look bad, even though there are nice fans who don’t like fighting. It also makes KPOP look bad - my Western friend is under the impression that all KPOP fans are psychotic fangirls because of the constant fanwars. Stop, please."
 927."I hate fanwars. It makes the entire fandom look bad, even though there are nice những người hâm mộ who don’t
928."It hurts when I read a negative coment about vip/blackjacks/yg. Im a hardcore, die hard, VIP and BLACKJACK. But whenever anybody says anything bad and horrendous about SNSD, SJ, Shinee, WG(etc.) I POUNCE, defending them. I have defended SNSD so many times, I lost count after 30. Just because Im not a fan of their music, doesnt mean I hate them. Know why I defend them? Because Im a Kpoper and they are part of Kpop. Thats what should we start acting as. STOP the FANWARS. START helping each other, not as fandoms but as lovers for Kpop. Its nice to have healthy competition, but hate?No. Now lets stop blaming and hating. <3 Forever Kpop. "
 928."It hurts when I read a negative coment about vip/blackjacks/yg. Im a hardcore, die hard, VIP and
929."I don’t know where people get this whole “stan one company and one company only” mentality. Sure, I’m a YG person, I love YG to death but I also love Super Junior and DBSK."
 929."I don’t know where people get this whole “stan one company and one company only” mentality
930."I hate when ELF complain about SNSD getting too much attention from SM, you people do realize that SNSD brings in the most money for SM…"
 930."I hate when ELF complain about SNSD getting too much attention from SM, bạn people do realize th
931."I am a YG stan and a SM stan. I am proud of it."
 931."I am a YG stan and a SM stan. I am proud of it."
932."2NE1 is an awesome group, but everytime I listen to one of their songs, I start liking the sound of it….until Dara’s part… Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Dara or anything like that, it’s just….Her voice sounds unpleasant to my ears (?)"
 932."2NE1 is an awesome group, but everytime I listen to one of their songs, I start liking the sound
921. Agree- it's not her fault she gets the most lines
922. Disagree
923. Disagree
924. Disagree
925. People say Hyuna because... this sentence has no meaning
926. Disagree- i don't understand why people pay attention on idols' noses.. the nose is by far the least important thing on a person's face
927. Agree
928. Agree
829. Agree- i love YG family very much, but i like many other artists too
930. Agree
931. Agree- my fave companies- yeah the most popular companies and i'm proud to like popular artists
932. Disagree
hơn một năm qua dinsangi said…
921.Disagree
922.agree?i think
923.agree(ikr she is so annoying)
924.agree( i don't find her eye smile cute at all)
925.i dont' get it
926.agree( right i find it really big too but i think yoona's nose is bigger than her's)
927.agree
928.agree
929.agree
930.agree
931.disagree( i'm not a YG stan)
932.disagree( i think dara voice is pretty good , its just tht she can't sing high notes but the others i think she did pretty well)
933."First off I would like to say I’m a Sone/Shawol. Not one of those people who pretend to be Sones and make fake confessions FYI. Anyways, I use think Sooyoung and Tiffany had the best legs in kpop. Then I saw photos of Park Bom’s legs and she really does blow them out of the water. Her legs are perfect. Best in kpop IMO."
 933."First off I would like to say I’m a Sone/Shawol. Not one of those people who pretend to be Son
934."I don’t get why people (mostly CL stans) ship Chaera. Dara and Bom are bestfriends. Dara even said it. That usually leaves Minji out of the shipping which I hate because she is my ultimate kpop bias."
 934."I don’t get why people (mostly CL stans) ship Chaera. Dara and Bom are bestfriends. Dara even
935."In the drama BIG Suzy is the one who’s going gaga over Shin but when I watched the BTS og BIG it looks like Shin is Going gaga over suzy. And I ain’t even complaining =)) I hope they will end up together in the drama."
 935."In the drama BIG Suzy is the one who’s going gaga over Shin but when I watched the BTS og BIG
936."after watching the ygfamily special on strong heart, it made me want to audition & be part of the family too. seeing the artists smiling and having fun together was amazing :’)"
 936."after watching the ygfamily special on strong heart, it made me want to audition & be part of th
937."I actually think Bom has the best fashion sense in 2ne1. CL does wear nice clothes as well but nothing special so I don’t understand why people say fashion wise she is the female GD. She isn’t nearly as creative as him. She just wears a bunch of Jeremy Scott designs. I would love to have Bom’s closet. Fashion wise she seperates herself from the rest of 2ne1."
 937."I actually think Bom has the best fashion sense in 2ne1. CL does wear nice clothes as well but n
938."I used to be SMstan but there was so much hate between the SM fandoms that it just got way to out of hand. I didn’t leave the fandoms because of the fans but I also don’t go around proudly saying that I’m an SMstan because most of the time, I’m ashamed. I love SM groups but I hate SM fandoms."
 938."I used to be SMstan but there was so much hate between the SM fandoms that it just got way to ou
939."I think everyone here is a hypocrite, you all say you can’t stand other fandoms because of this or that but as soon as you need votes, you pretend that you like everyone. I’ve seen ELF, VIP, BJ and Sones do it."
 939."I think everyone here is a hypocrite, bạn all say bạn can’t stand other fandoms because of thi
940."YG-stans just stop using jealousy to explain why they get “hate” (seriously, you don’t get any hate, people just want you to stop looking down on other people). I’m not jealous at all, I don’t care about BIG BANG, but I don’t like when YG-stans say their bands are the best because it implies that my fav band is less talented or whatever than BIG BANG. Which they are not. BIG BANG has their own qualities and flaws, so has my fav group. We should all be more humble, YG-stan a little more than others :)"
 940."YG-stans just stop using jealousy to explain why they get “hate” (seriously, bạn don’t get
941."I think people are confusing what ‘fanwars’ actually means. Sure, there’s some SM and YG people that are annoyed with each other but that’s not a fanwar because to this day, on YouTube, I still see ELF gettin along with VIP and VIP getting along with Shawol and Shawol getting along with BlackJacks. You people forget that there’s a world out there outside of this blog where fandoms do get along."
 941."I think people are confusing what ‘fanwars’ actually means. Sure, there’s some SM and YG p
942."I brag about SNSD and BIGBANG all the time,But that’s just because i’m so proud of them<3"
 942."I brag about SNSD and BIGBANG all the time,But that’s just because i’m so proud of them<3"