nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop Agree hoặc disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

nhóm nhạc nữ đình đám Kpop 1820 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1820

hơn một năm qua YushiGirl said…
230."CL smile’s price is billion dollar. Dara’s smile is priceless. Forever and ever."
 230."CL smile’s price is billion dollar. Dara’s smile is priceless. Forever and ever."
231."I honestly wish SNSD would’ve stayed wherever they’d been all these months…"
 231."I honestly wish SNSD would’ve stayed wherever they’d been all these months…"
232."I love Apink’s My My! I’m definitely a new fan of them"
 232."I tình yêu Apink’s My My! I’m definitely a new người hâm mộ of them"
233."I’m not a fan of 2ne1 and I didn’t really understand the hype about Bom’s looks. Sure she has a nice body but I didn’t like her face. I recently saw the no makeup selca she posted on twitter and I have to say she is gorgeous without makeup. YG better fire the makeup artists and let Bom walk around with no makeup all the time."
 233."I’m not a người hâm mộ of 2NE1 and I didn’t really understand the hype about Bom’s looks. Sure she
234."I haven’t seen many “Secret” fans around to be honest. I had shy boy stuck in my head for WEEKS."
 234."I haven’t seen many “Secret” những người hâm mộ around to be honest. I had shy boy stuck in my head for
235."I don’t understand why people think groups like Sistar or Secret are “way better than SNSD” and then say because SNSD are flat chested? That has absolutely nothing to do with their performance and stage presence as a group. If Sistar are way better then why are SNSD more popular?"
 235."I don’t understand why people think groups like Sistar hoặc Secret are “way better than SNSD
236."I hate it when people say Dara isn’t needed in 2NE1. If she left you’d turn your negativity towards one of the other members. In the end, 2NE1 is a girl group consisting of 4 members and it wouldn’t be the same if that became 3."
 236."I hate it when people say Dara isn’t needed in 2NE1. If she left you’d turn your negativity
237."I think Gummy’s really ugly and looks like a man at times."
 237."I think Gummy’s really ugly and looks like a man at times."
hơn một năm qua KippyGirl said…
208.Disagree, I think JYP is all about dance
209.I noticed it :d but she is pretty so agree
210.Agree!!!
211.I actually don't understand SM, Some of them are looks some of them are talent.... random but there are a lot talented so... agree
212.Agree...
213.Totally agree about this [esp. about f(x)]
214.Agree!!
215.Yeah... agree
216.Agree...
217.Agree... but is that wrong?
218.Agree, why do people hate Bom that much, her voice is really really good!
219.Disagree, i love them
220.Hmm... disagree
221.Agree, different styles
222.Oh agree, poor Krystal :((
223.Agree! 2NE1 and T-E-D-D(double D)-Y are the B.E.S.T
224.Agree! They are the best!
225.Agree! But do people hate Taeyeon?
226.Disagree
227.Agree
228.Disagree!
229.Agree! Her voice is sweet :D
230.Agree
231.IDK
232.Agree- not really love but like very much
233.Agree! She looks much prettier!
234.Disagree, not really 4 weeks
235.Well, they can't be compared
236.Agree, please don't bash our unnie, she is talented!
237.Disagree!!
hơn một năm qua luv_warriorcatz said…
208. Agree and disagree in some ways- I'm pretty sure SM isn't all about face but they sure rely on it a lot. Same thing for the others. JYP might be both but it's kinda weaker.
209. Disagree- I've never noticed it.
210. Agree- their performances are so energetic.
211. Agree- but the company relies on looks, they shove them down our throats and just entrance us with talent.
212. Disagree- I don't think so.
213. Disagree- I don't know about Secret but f(x) is definitely not underrated.
214. Disagree- while it's obviously not fair, some people can get easily turned off by stupid fans and I can get that.
215. Agree- they don't have much originality and they rely on eye-candy stuff.
216. Disagree- I don't pay attention to their performances.
217. Disagree- I don't think many groups want to be like them.
218. Disagree- I rarely ever see that. I also see much better singers for the r&b type.
219. Disagree- doesn't bother me much.
220. Disagree
221. Disagree- they SHOULD be compared because they are famous idol groups.
222. Agree
223. I don't know about that.
224. Disagree- and the other groups aren't humble?
225. Disagree- I don't hate her but she bugs me. She seems kind of fake. Those are also lots of synonyms for 'nice.'
226. Agree- maybe...
227. Disagree- I've already explained what I thought about this. You can't blame the people turned off by fans.
228. Disagree- it's alright.
229. Agree- and no rapping please.
230. Disagree- there are better smiles.
231. Agree- not sure whether you're talking about concept or their aim for other countries but I agree on both. They pull off the cute look better. And I wish kpop groups would stop trying to 'take over the world.'
232. Disagree- they're both okay.
233. Agree- she looks fake and awkward with makeup.
234. Disagree- there are fans for every group.
235. Agree that snsd is better then them and flat chested thing is stupid. Disagree about that last part because popularity doesn't equal who or what's better.
236. Agree- mostly because a group with 3 members is not much.
237. Disagree- I've never seen Gummy but if she were ugly than I would've heard it.
hơn một năm qua GDheaSONE said…
91. idk
92. agree but they're the best
93. um.. a bit agree
94. agree
95. agree xD but she's always beautiful ^^
96. agree
97. agree lol
98. AGREE!
99. disagree. I'm not a DaraGon shipper and idk about Seungri Dara
100. disagree
101. um agree
102. AGREE<333
103. um agree I think
104. AGREE!
105. idk
106. um agree...
107. disagree. I hate Super Junior now because of how ELF bashing SNSD & SONE.
108. DISAGREE!
109. DISAGREE! but agree with the 2nd last part
110. agree
111. AGREE!
112. agree
113. kinda agree
114. ... disagree
115. disagreee...
116. AGREEE!!! G-BOM FOREVER<333
117. well... a bit agree...
118. agree
119. agree specially the last part<33
120. agree
121. agree~~
122. ... idk
123. agree<33
124. disagree.
125. agree!
126. agree...
127. disagree! Keep Your Head Down & The Boys are good songs
128. well idk
129. I don't get it... a heart of ice?
130. DISAGREE!!!
131. agree<3
132. AGREE!
133. all members are pretty ^^ so disagree and agree. they're pretty
134. DISAGREE!
135. disagree. I don't like CL so...
136. disagree!
137. idk
138. AGREE! YongSeo is A LOT better
139. I'm not shipping them
140. AGREE!!!!!!!
141. I don't really like her...
142. AGREE<3<3
143. AGREE!!! SHE'S A GOOD SINGER!
144. disagree.
145. DISAGREE!
146. idk.
147. agree :3
148. agree<33
149. lol agree
150. AGREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
151. AGREE
152. a bit disagree.
153. dis.ag.ree.
154. AGREE!!!
155. ... agree...
156. agree... but disagree with the last part
157. DISAGREE!!!
158. disagree. A Pink is a lot better
159. DISAGREE!!!
160. AGREEE!!!<333
161. idk
162. agree
163. idk
164. agree
165. ... disagree...
166. disagree.
167. agree
168. agree
169. idk. it's just okay
170. agree...
171. idk... I'm the one who like that I think...
172. agree. sorry but agree
173. NOOO! DISAGREE
174. idk.
175. ugh...
176. disagree
177. disagree!
178. idk
179. agree but I'm not 20 years old lol xD
180. idk Miss S...
181. idk.
182. disagree
183. agree
184. agree
185. agree
186. lol agree
187. disagree.
188. lol yes agree xD
189. NO! DISAGREE!
190. um idk... agree and disagree...
191. agree but she's not the prettiest ;]
192. agree
193. agree
194. disagree! she's pretty
195. disagree
196. ...
197. agreeee<333
198. agree
199. disagree!
200. agree & disagree. she's cute like a cat but not her voice
201. agree
202. agree
203. yeah a bit agree...
204. agree I think... before I just know Bom and don't know about their song. when Lonely is out I love them & their songs more
205. agree but they're the face of the groups so they can be in the middle...
206. agree
207. disagree
208. disagree!
209. what is cross eyed?
210. agree ^^
211. AGREE!!!
212. lol ok agree
213. AGREE! but I don't think F(x) is underrated
214. lol really agree
215. disagree!
216. um... yeah... agree...
217. ...
218. agree
219. yeah... agree... but T-ae is cute...
220. lol~ idk
221. AGREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
222. agree!
223. ... idk
224. agree~~
225. AGREE!
226. ..
227. ...
228. agree
229. agree!
230. disagree
231. idk
232. AGREE! but I'm not a new fans~ ^^
233. she's pretty anytime! so agree & disagree
234. I'm a Secret fans~~ ^O^
235. lol for the "flat chested". but I'm agree
236. AGREE!
237. nope. disagree
238."People keep saying CL is the best female in kpop. Let’s see her get in the ring with Tasha (Yoon Mirae) and see how long she lasts."
 238."People keep saying CL is the best female in kpop. Let’s see her get in the ring with Tasha (Yo
239."Krystal has a weak voice, can dance okay, and is very pretty. She reminds me of Dara and her role in 2ne1. They are both the face of the group. And despite that, I love them both."
 239."Krystal has a weak voice, can dance okay, and is very pretty. She reminds me of Dara and her rol
240."i seriously don’t understand when people say Dara is usseles member to 2NE1, because she doens’t have strong vocals or something like that. so as half os SNSD and T-ara, and Kara … Hyuna, from 4minute, Sulli and Victoria from f(x), not to talk about Sohee … watch mr removed you can listen to Dara very clearly and she is very good. Not all girls have her personality she is unique"
 240."i seriously don’t understand when people say Dara is usseles member to 2NE1, because she doens
241."I really think that 4minute should be more recognized for their work, they work so hard and continuously, but people insist complain about they dance, voice, the ‘slut’ way to be. I think South Korean isn’t ready for this kind of thing, but i’m really surprise that 2ne1 make so much success there, they music style, for me, are the ‘same’"
 241."I really think that 4minute should be thêm recognized for their work, they work so hard and cont
242."I’M HONESTLY SICK OF PEOPLE BASHING DARA.
1. YG styles her derpy because everyone says she’s just a pretty face.
2. She was supposed to debut as a solo artists.
3. She was famous before coming back to Korea.
4. She works her butt off for 2NE1
5. There is a reason that she and BOM have songs outside of 2NE1"
 242."I’M HONESTLY SICK OF PEOPLE BASHING DARA. 1. YG styles her derpy because everyone says she’s
243."Gyuri is much prettier than Hara."
 243."Gyuri is much prettier than Hara."
244."I think Hyun Ah is overrated."
 244."I think Hyun Ah is overrated."
245."She(CL) ruins 2NE1 for me."
 245."She(CL) ruins 2NE1 for me."
246."Amber and Zinger are the worst female rappers in K-pop."
 246."Amber and Zinger are the worst female rappers in K-pop."
247."I love SNSD’s ballads more than the tracks they promote. 별별별 (Star Star Star), Mistake, and How Great is Your Love are my favorite songs from their three most recent releases. I think they really showcase their voices, while the promotional songs don’t do the girls as much justice."
 247."I tình yêu SNSD’s ballads thêm than the tracks they promote. 별별별 (Star ngôi sao Star), Mistake,
248."I feel like I’m the only person who doesn’t like her(CL)."
 248."I feel like I’m the only person who doesn’t like her(CL)."
249."I think Ga-In is the most beautiful girl in k-pop."
 249."I think Ga-In is the most beautiful girl in k-pop."
250."SNSD deserves the Black Ocean."
 250."SNSD deserves the Black Ocean."
251."A lot of people say that Dara can’t sing or dance and is only in 2ne1 for her looks. I like Dara because I think she’s the one that has a little bit of everything. She’s an average singer (depending on the song), an average dancer, and is pretty. I think she kind of takes from everyone in the group which is why I like her!"
 251."A lot of people say that Dara can’t sing hoặc dance and is only in 2NE1 for her looks. I like Da
252."I want SNSD to make a dance workout DVD :)"
 252."I want SNSD to make a dance workout DVD :)"
253."I love 2NE1 so much because they aren’t like the other K-Pop girl groups out there. They have their own unique style and that makes them so interesting to me. I can never get bored watching them."
 253."I tình yêu 2NE1 so much because they aren’t like the other K-Pop girl groups out there. They have
254."Hyunah’s dance is so overrated! Shaking your ass and acting too sexy all the time is not dance to me."
 254."Hyunah’s dance is so overrated! Shaking your đít, mông, ass and diễn xuất too sexy all the time is not dance
255."hate a group? then don’t mind them! just support your favorite group."
 255."hate a group? then don’t mind them! just support your yêu thích group."
256."I use to be a big fan of APink, but the more people shipped Pinkfinite, the more I disliked them because Pinkfinite doesn’t look good together, the ships really bother me. I prefer f(Infinite), they look better together, and the ships are pretty good. L and Krystal would be the best pairing, Woohyun and Luna would be good too. Myungstal would probably be the best pairing out there in my opinion."
 256."I use to be a big người hâm mộ of APink, but the thêm people shipped Pinkfinite, the thêm I disliked them
257."It drives me nuts when people say that I should like SNSD because they’re “Super Junior’s sisters.” Maybe I don’t like their music. Who are you to say who I can and can’t like?"
 257."It drives me nuts when people say that I should like SNSD because they’re “Super Junior’s
258."I re-watched the performances on MAMA 2011 on youtube. But one thing is, ONLY 2NE1 gave me goosebumps. all of them were so energetic and confident. and that’s why i love 2NE1.
ps: CL I love youuu~ my ultimate girl bias"
 258."I re-watched the performances on MAMA 2011 on youtube. But one thing is, ONLY 2NE1 gave me ngỗng
259."Girl(Yoona), you lost 1/3 of your scnoz after your debut, and it’s NOT because you “matured. It’s not because of makeup, or lightning or camera angels either. Claiming and acting like a 100% natural beauty, when you’re obviously not, is one of the legitimate reasons people don’t like you. If you had admitted it, no one woul remark on it"
 259."Girl(Yoona), bạn Mất tích 1/3 of your scnoz after your debut, and it’s NOT because bạn “matured.
260."DON’T JUDGE HER.. YOU ARE NOT PERFECT TOO!!!! AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER PERSONALLY!
I LOVE HARA GOO BECAUSE HSE IS STRONG AND NOT GIVING UP TO ALL THE BAD COMMENTS OF ALL THAT FUCKING INSECURE HATERS OF HER."
 260."DON’T JUDGE HER.. bạn ARE NOT PERFECT TOO!!!! AND bạn DON’T EVEN KNOW HER PERSONALLY! I tình yêu
261."There’s something about Victoria that I just don’t like, but I don’t know what."
 261."There’s something about Victoria that I just don’t like, but I don’t know what."
262."I think Minzy is soo much more sexier with long hair, the she is with short haircut"
 262."I think Minzy is soo much thêm sexier with long hair, the she is with short haircut"
263."I asked a Korean friend of mine if it was true that the only reason why SNSD is so popular now was because of the two year hiatus the Wonder Girls had. He said yes. He doesn’t like either groups."
 263."I asked a Korean friend of mine if it was true that the only reason why SNSD is so được ưa chuộng now w
264."i don’t care when some arrogant fans brag something about his/her group. now what?"
 264."i don’t care when some arrogant những người hâm mộ brag something about his/her group. now what?"
hơn một năm qua KippyGirl said…
238.Agree, Tasha is awesome! But 4 me best KPOP female rapper ever is E.Via
239.Hm... she doesn't reminds me of Dara considering that Krys is lead vocalist and 3rd dancer in f(x)... 4 me Dara is a better actress and she is prettier
240.Agree!
241.Disagree, they are different... Hot Issue and Fire were thee same style, but now they aren't the same
242.Agree, but she wasn't supposed to be solo singer...
243.Disagree, Gyuri's face is weird (my opinion)
244.Agree, kinda overrated but i love her
245.Disagree!!!!
246.Oh, oh wait.... Agree about Zinger and disagree about Amber, and OFC you forgot Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny
247.Disagree!
248.Disagree! I love CL so much!!!
249.No, no, disagree, she's pretty but too much makeup!
251.Agree! That's why i like her too...
252.-smirk-
253.Agree! They can sing ballads (Lonely, It Hurts), rap (Clap your hands), rock (UGLY), they are so interesting
254.Agree, but I'm 100% sure she can dance better, it's just CUBE's fault
255.Agree, i don't hate any group, i just don't pay attention on them (Chi Chi)
256.IDK
257.I love them! So people don't tell me i should love them
258.Agree... 2NE1 is the best!
259.Hmmm... what? Maybe
260.Agree!
261.Disagree, i love her!
262.Agree!
263.Well, IDK
264.:D Agree
hơn một năm qua pretty_angel92 said…
208- lol disagree. you have pretty ugly people on SM. and most of them have a huge talent
209-agree but i don't think she's gorgeous
210-it's cool but i don't support them
211-agree. it's exatcly what i said on 208
212-disagree-not only that, but also because they're talented, cute, sweet, have funny personalitites and the songs are catchy xD
213-yes they're talented but i woldn't call it wonderfull music. it's good, though
214-agree
215-disagree
216-i don't mind that
217-i actually agree
218-agree, i guess
219-agree- i hate them, but their last song "pop pop pop" is really good
220-disagree
221-agree
222-agree
223-disagree
224-idk
225-agree
226-maybe
227-agree
228-agree
229-disagree-in some songs she doesn't need it
230-what xD
231-you mean with this concept? i don't care, cause i love everything about them, any concept if fine
232-yay, agree xD
233-agree, she totally looks prettier without makeup
234-disagree. i started to not care about them with "shy boy", actually. their sexy concept is much better
235-disagree
236-agree
237-lol agree
238-i have no idea who tasha is
239-disagree about weak voice, agree about being pretty and dancing well. oh and krystal isn't the face of the group. i thought that too, but it's sulli
240-agree
241-agree
242-agree
243-finally, someone who says that. agree
244-agree, totally overrated
245-disagree, i think bom does. it's not because i don't like her, it's because she doesn't fit their concept
246-disagree
247-agree
248-maybe, she doesn't bother me
249-disagree.definitely in my top 10 of the prettiest, but not number 1
250- NOOOOO disagree
251-agree
252-agree
253-meh
254-agree
255-agree
256-disagree. why would someone hate apink because os pinkfinite? they're two different things. you can dislike the shipping but you can like apink's music on the other hand
257-agree
258-didn't watch them
259-i don't know what to say about this, but i agree with some things xD
260-disagree
261-agree, wow, i fell exactly like that
262-agree
263-disagree
264-agree
238. well... idk
239. agree...
240. agree, but all membersof SNSD is talented.
241. agree
242. idk about Dara so much
243. disagree
244. agree.
245. agree...
246. DISAGREE!!!
247. agree
248. agree
249. disagree
250. ... don't know the meaning
251. agree
252. agree!
253. agree
254. AGREE!!!
255. AGREE
256. disagree. I love PinkFinite
257. ...
258. um...
259. idk...
260. AGREE!
261. . agree
262. agree
263. lol no.
264. agree
last edited hơn một năm qua
265."I don’t understand how people can tolerate artists of any Asian decent, but because 3 members of Chocolat happen to be half white it means that they they should be bagged on constantly? I mean, at least they know the Korean language and are ACTUALLY Korean. ps. I’m not trying to hate on celebrities that aren’t korean in the kpop world, I just can’t understand why people would be angry because of their mixed race."
 265."I don’t understand how people can tolerate artists of any Asian decent, but because 3 members
266."for some strange reason, i sometimes feel as if naeun is going to be the next goo hara."
 266."for some strange reason, i sometimes feel as if naeun is going to be the tiếp theo goo hara."
267."Miss A are so underrated I want to see them in concert so much. These are my all-time fave gitl group! Proud to be a Say A!!!!!!"
 267."Miss A are so underrated I want to see them in buổi hòa nhạc so much. These are my all-time fave gitl
268."All-kpop is so biased. 2ne1 biased. That’s why I hate that site. It’s not fair for the other groups."
 268."All-kpop is so biased. 2NE1 biased. That’s why I hate that site. It’s not fair for the other
269."I ship SHINee’s Key and SNSD’s Sunny"
 269."I ship SHINee’s Key and SNSD’s Sunny"