Những nàng công chúa Disney The DP danh sách Place

BelleRose829 posted on Apr 14, 2014 at 07:27PM
You just submit your DP list and thoughts on rankings and stuff.

link
You can vote for your favorite princess there.

last edited on Aug 31, 2014 at 07:49PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 201 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 201

hơn một năm qua KitDave42 said…
1:Pocahontas
2:Aurora
3:Tiana
4:Belle
5:Snow White
6:Jasmine
7:Ariel
8:Mulan
9:Cinderella
10:Merida
11:Elsa
12:Anna
13:Rapunzel
hơn một năm qua JNTA1234 said…
SLIGHT CHANGE
1. Mulan
2. Jasmine
3. Cinderella
4. Elsa
5. Tiana
6. Ariel
7. Snow White
8. Anna
9. Pocahontas
10. Rapunzel
11. Belle
12. Merida
13. Aurora

Can you spot it?
hơn một năm qua MaidofOrleans said…
There's been some changes on my favorite DP movie list. Thought I'd post it here!

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Princess and the Frog
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Brave
6. Mulan
7. Tangled
8. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
9. Cinderella
10. Pocahontas
11. Aladdin
hơn một năm qua anukriti2409 said…
1. Belle
2. Merida
3. Pocahontas
4. Mulan
5. Jasmine
6. Rapunzel
7. Elsa
8. Cinderella
9. Ariel
10. Aurora
11. Anna
12. Tiana
13. Snow White
A random list of the princesses I ship together, including Anna and Elsa.

Cinderella x Tiana: they're both hard workers, and Cinderella's kindness would soften some of Tiana's sharp edges

Aurora x Jasmine: I just think they'd be so adorable together, they both feel trapped and want to see the world, and Jasmine's outspokenness would compliment Aurora's reservedness

Ariel x Pocahontas: they're both adventurous, brave, and don't want what's planned for them

Belle x Elsa: Elsa reminds me a lot of the Beast in many ways and I think Belle could really help her

Mulan x Merida: I know this seems a little cliche, but they both care for their families so much and they both rebel against their country's restricting customs so I can very easily see them as a couple

Rapunzel x Anna: yeah... throwing my two least favorite princesses together, but I really do think they have a lot in common and would be a very cute couple

Snow White didn't seem to fit with anyone, so she can just stick with her prince. I'm thinking of making crossover fanart of all of these. Thoughts anyone?
anukriti2409 commented…
this would be cool to see! in fact, why dont bạn ask những người hâm mộ of their fav crossovers... hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
I remember that a long time cách đây someone did a massive countdown about which princesses fanpop shipped together. Maybe I could do something similar... hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
^ Yep, I've been subscribed to it for quite some time now! hơn một năm qua
My favorite princess hairdos - inspired by PrincessVT's article.

Dislike
12. Jasmine - looks like a tree trunk
11. Cinderella - looks like a cloud, which is slightly better than a tree trunk
10. Rapunzel (brown) - doesn't complement her face

Neutral
9. Mulan - I never really noticed it, it's not ugly but it's not pretty either

8. Snow White - cute, but looks a little stiff
7. Tiana - not super noticeable, but still cute
6. Belle - really pretty when it's down, but it's tied back a lot
5. Rapunzel (blonde) - IT GLOWS, also frames her face nicely

Love
4. Ariel - love the way it moves in water, bangs are a little weird though, color could be better
3. Pocahontas - love the way it moves in wind
2. Aurora - so bouncy and shiny, love the color, bangs are not quite as weird as Ariel's
1. Merida - love every single aspect of it!
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
I haven't really been on in a month, so I've decided to post a new favorites list.

11. Merida
10. Aurora
9. Snow White
8. Rapunzel
7. Ariel
6. Tiana
5. Cinderella
4. Pocahontas
3. Jasmine
2. Belle
1. Mulan

Yeah, the favorite and least favorites definitely haven't changed. :P
coolsinger198 commented…
Yes Aliyah, hoa nhài in that hàng đầu, đầu trang 3! hơn một năm qua
My recently changed list:

1. Belle
2. Merida
3. Cinderella
4. Mulan
5. Rapunzel
6. Pocahontas
7. Anna
8. Tiana
9. Aurora
10. Ariel
11. Snow
12. Jasmine
13. Elsa
MaidofOrleans commented…
Belle and Merida are in my hàng đầu, đầu trang three as well! :D hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ace2000 said…
My favorite Disney Princesses are:

1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Tiana
4. Pocahontas
5. Jasmine
6. Cinderella
7. Merida
8. Belle
9. Ariel
10. Anna
11. Aurora
12. Snow White
13. Elsa

There might be some changes later on but Rapunzel's staying number 1 XD
TheMusicalMolls commented…
Our lists are very similar! hơn một năm qua
ace2000 commented…
XD hơn một năm qua
Favorite songs that were in DP movies:

1. I See the Light

2. When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)

3. A Whole New World

4. Part of Your World

5. Beauty and the Beast

6. Colors of the Wind

7. Be Our Guest

8. Mother Knows Best

9. I'll Make a Man Out of You

10. Just Around the Riverbend
hơn một năm qua TheMusicalMolls said…
My favorite DPs:
1. Mulan
2. (tie) Jasmine
3. (tie) Belle
4. Tiana
5. Rapunzel
6. Pocahontas
7. Cinderella
8. Snow White
9. Ariel
10. Merida
11. Elsa
12. Aurora

Unranked: Anna (she's too perfect in my opinion. She has no huge flaws and is extremely brave, but she is not one of my favorite princesses, so adding her would make my list more confusing.
ace2000 commented…
Actually, I see her as really impulsive - like when she left Hans in charge of Arendelle. But she is very Công chúa tóc xù and selfless. hơn một năm qua
ace2000 commented…
Also I tình yêu that bạn have Tiana up high. hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
Nice list! Personally I think Rapunzel is thêm perfect than Anna. Like ace2000 said, Anna is impulsive, and she honestly lacks a lot of common sense. She's also naive, too trusting, and romantic to a fault. I think of all of those as character flaws, personally. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 11Catlover11 said…
1 Ariel
2 Rapunzel
3 mulan
4 Cinderella
5 belle
6 aurora
7 snow white
8 Pocahontas
9 tiania
10 jasmine
11 Anna
12 Elsa
13 merida
hơn một năm qua wavesurf said…
Oh, my list changed a little... I was not expecting this. Some princesses switched places, and other girls moved down. Whatever. Moana will make things worse, depending on how much I like/dislike her.

1. Mulan
2. Ariel
3. Rapunzel
4. Pocahontas
5. Merida
6. Jasmine
7. Cinderella
8. Aurora
9. Snow White
10. Belle
11. Anna
12. Tiana
13. Elsa
hơn một năm qua ItIsOlivia said…
Mah new list! (That awkward moment when you're the only one keeping your forum alive)

1. Mulan (no surprise there)
2. Cinderella
3. Merida (my prettiest)
4. Rapnuzel (LE GASP I never thought this day would come)
5. Tiana (Literally the one I want to marry)
6. Jasmine
7. Poca my mocha
8.Belle
9. Snow White (she's too meh for me)
10. Aurora
11. Elsa (ew)
12. Anna (double ew)
13. Ariel (DEMON OF THE OCEAN)

All that shade I throw.
misscindyspice commented…
If we don't count Anna and Elsa as princessses, I tình yêu your list! I want to marry Tiana too i see where you're coming from hơn một năm qua
wavesurf commented…
Glad to see Mulan high on your list. <3 Who knew bạn liked Rapunzel, lol. "Demon of the ocean is a stretch..." Tiana is a very grouchy, angry girl who can't handle her own disappointments diplomatically. Tiana spends the whole movie fuming at other characters, and she thinks it is okay to reduce cá đuối, ray to crying. Plus, she's a control-freak. Marry her if bạn like, gf. Tiana's narrow-mindedness and her lecture-spouting make her hard to relate to for lots of people. Tiana has a mean tongue, which is why she is not as được ưa chuộng as Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Ariel are in this club, and, I guess, off of fanpop sans the Nữ hoàng băng giá agenda. ( Just saying. Even if Ariel is a 'demon of the ocean,' she has a sunny, bright personality, and is a jovial girl. Ariel is nice to other characters in her own movie, whereas Tiana is blunt and cruel to others, and drives people away from her). Taste is taste. bạn get thêm flies with honey ( Ariel) than bạn do with vinegar (Tiana). To each his own. hơn một năm qua
ItIsOlivia commented…
Uh, Laura, that's strictly your opinion and the way bạn see it. The way I see it is Tiana has her shit together, she never gives lectures nor thinks of herself as 'mightier than thou,' just because I called Ariel a demon doesn't mean bạn have to go on a rant about how awful Tiana is when she's one of the most admirable characters to come out of Disney in a long time. bạn can say what bạn want, but I tình yêu her for my own reasons, no need for bạn to chew out my character simply because bạn disagree. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ItIsOlivia said…
Oops, my own post once again.

Anyway XD

1. Tiana (The wife of my life)
2. Mer Bear
3. Rapunzel (GASP AGAIN)
4. Mulan (HOW THE MIGHTY FALL! My favorite no more)
5. POCA
6. SnowWhite

7. Cindy
8. Jas hands
9. Aurora (she's so frickin cute)

10. Anna
11. Belle
12. Elsa (ew)

13. Ariel (I hate her more than Mel Gibson XD)
last edited hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
I tình yêu how bạn have shared your feelings with it :) hơn một năm qua
ANNA RISE hơn một năm qua
This is a lovely danh sách + the inclusion of the Merida nickname makes it even better hơn một năm qua
Here's my changed list: excluding Anna and Elsa

1. Belle
2. Merida
3. Cinderella
4. Mulan
5. Rapunzel
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora
8. Jasmine
9. Snow White
10. Tiana
11. Ariel
ItIsOlivia commented…
Tia so low ;-; But we have Ariel and Merida in the same spots! :D hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Sparklefairy375 said…
My list:

Top 5:
1. Elsa
2. Rapunzel
3. Ariel
4. Mulan
5. Belle

Middle 3:
6. Anna
7. Cinderella
8. Merida

Bottom 5:
9. Pocahontas
10. Aurora
11. Tiana
12. Snow White
13. Jasmine
ItIsOlivia commented…
Wow, tbh I don't think I've seen Elsa as someone's number one, that's unique (at least on fanpop). Also yaaassss Rapunzel and Mulan's places are golden. hơn một năm qua
coolsinger198 commented…
Wish hoa nhài were higher, but bạn have a very unique list. hơn một năm qua
Sparklefairy375 commented…
ItIsOlivia: Yeah, I think she needs thêm tình yêu here that's why she's in the top. And thank bạn coolsinger. hơn một năm qua
Because I love this forum and I want to revive it, here is my list:

1. Belle <3 <3 <3
2. Tiana <3 <3
3. Merida <3
4. Mulan
5. Cinderella
6. Pocahontas (so glad she has finally found a comfy spot in the middle of my list after she was constantly jumping around for so long)
7. Aurora
8. Ariel
9. Snow White (noooo back in my bottom 3 :( I wish I could put you higher!)
10. Jasmine
11. Rapunzel
anukriti2409 commented…
Belle, Merida, Mulan and Lọ lem in my hàng đầu, đầu trang 5 with Rapunzel hơn một năm qua
Belle, Mulan, and Merida are in my hàng đầu, đầu trang 5 too! Snow White and hoa nhài are also in my least :) hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
Yay! It's nice to find some people who have some similar placements as me. I've been feeling like my opinions have been really unpopular lately. hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
^not that unpopular :) hơn một năm qua
Also gonna do favorite wardrobes, since I haven't done one of those in forever:

11. Jasmine (just not a fan of this style, I love that she wears pants unfortunately they all look weird)
10. Snow White (eh)
9. Rapunzel (never been a huge fan of her dresses, they're ok)
8. Cinderella (I like her ballgown, but I actually prefer her servant outfit. Don't like her other outfits much)
7. Pocahontas (she only has one dress, but she rocks it)
6. Belle (I like the symoblism of her clothes getting warmer, but none of her individual outfits wow me)
5. Aurora (both of her outfits are lovely)
4. Ariel (like and/or love all of her clothes! Her pink ballgown is my favorite pink DP dress)
3. Mulan (her outfits are so interesting to look at and I love the colors)
2. Tiana (she has so many amazing outfits, I want almost all of them)
1. Merida (love every single one of her dresses!)
Well I don't really have a danh sách of wardrobes but I agree with Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel, and Merida for the most :) hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thanks! :) hơn một năm qua
My updated favorite Disney Princess list (for the first time it wasn't included Anna and Elsa yet):

1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Belle
4. Merida
5. Ariel
6. Cinderella
7. Pocahontas
8. Aurora
9. Snow White
10. Tiana
11. Jasmine
MaidofOrleans commented…
Wow, our lists are so similar! If Rapunzel and Tiana were switched they would be almost the same! hơn một năm qua
MissCinico commented…
Tiana is my yêu thích so I'm sad to see her so low, but we have similar placements for Merida and Cinderella. hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
Your hàng đầu, đầu trang 4 is lit, but Pocahontas and hoa nhài are too low for me. hơn một năm qua
My updated prettiest Disney Princess list:

1. Belle
2. Jasmine
3. Ariel
4. Cinderella
5. Aurora
6. Rapunzel
7. Pocahontas
8. Mulan
9. Merida
10. Snow White
11. Tiana
BelleRose829 commented…
Tiana last? whhhyyyyyyy hơn một năm qua
My updated favorite princess list without Anna and Elsa:

1. Belle
2. Merida
3. Cinderella
4. Mulan
5. Rapunzel
6. Aurora
7. Pocahontas
8. Jasmine
9. Snow White
10. Ariel
11. Tiana
MaidofOrleans commented…
Yay for Merida getting some love! Wow, our lists have so much in common! hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
^yea, told ya :D hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
it's far, from mine, but for some reason I like it. hơn một năm qua
My updated prettiest princess list:

1. Aurora
2. Belle
3. Jasmine
4. Pocahontas
5. Ariel
6. Cinderella
7. Rapunzel
8. Snow White
9. Tiana
10. Mulan
11. Merida
My favorite wardrobe in DP:

1. Aurora - just love both her dresses! They are simple, elegant and classic
2. Merida - i love both her dresses. Again, simple, elegant and classic
3. Ariel - except her wedding gown, which i thought could be better, i really like her wardrobe, esp her blue dress is cutest dress ever!
4. Belle - except for her yellow gown, i like all her clothes. And maybe if there was no apron on her blue dress.
5. Pocahontas - beautiful dress. wish she had at least one more dress
6. Mulan - such beautiful colors. i love her matchmaker's dress, like the return to home dress and her green and yellow one. I don't like her usual clothes much.
7. Tiana - love her blue gown (except for the sash), white dream dress, green restaurant (ending) dress, orange one and her church wedding is good too. I simply dislike her bayou gown, her dull work clothes and the strange charlotte party dress.
8. Cinderella - i only like her blue gown and wedding gown. hate the other two.
9. Snow White - it's girly and cute. her maid dress is awful
10. Jasmine - only like her engagement dress
11. Rapunzel - way too generic and pinkyyyy.
I'd think to created and added list of my favorite DP wardrobes as there are so many peoples who shares their own lists.

1. Ariel - Gorgeous and cute dresses! Especially the pink dress, nightgown, blue dress, blue sparkly dress <33 while some peoples think some of them are too puffy, but not for me :3
2. Belle - Love all of her dresses, they have lovely colors <3
3. Merida - Her styles of fashion are really me. I love to wear simple but comfort dress like her ^o^
4. Mulan - Love her green dress, pink dress, and blue dress. Neutral with the others.
5. Aurora - Love both of her pink and blue dresses, dislike the peasant dress one.
6. Rapunzel - Her dresses are lovely, for teenage girl like me (maybe for adult womans her dresses are too girly and pinky), but just not too many.
7. Cinderella - Love the blue gown and wedding gown, like the pink one, neutral with the others.
8. Snow White - Her blue and yellow dress is fine. Don't like the rags.
9. Pocahontas - She even only has one dress!
10. Tiana - Most of her outfits are have awful designs and colors. I only like her blue sparkly dress and white dream dress.
11. Jasmine - The Harem girl style isn't my taste. Only like her purple engagement dress.
Here's a most relatable list, since I haven't done one of these in forever:

Don't Relate
11. Merida - I have a great relationship with my mom, and would never make the choices she did. I'd also probably really enjoy the lessons Elinor was teaching her.
10. Ariel - I have a great relationship with my dad, and wouldn't have the guts to up and leave my childhood home.
9. Jasmine - I am no where near as outspoken as her.
8. Cinderella - I'm not as gracious as her.

Somewhat Relate
7. Tiana - I work pretty hard when I put my mind to it, but most of the time I'm pretty lazy. Also I don't dream as vividly or as big as she does.
6. Mulan - I'd go to great lengths for the people I love, but in her place I probably would have done well at the Matchmaker's.
5. Snow White - I try to be positive like her, but I don't think I would handle an abusive household as well as she does.
4. Rapunzel - I enjoy new experiences even though they scare me, like her, but I'm not as talented as she is.

Really Relate
3. Pocahontas - I'm super indecisive and love nature, and wish that different cultures could just get along.
2. Aurora - I'm pretty dreamy and romantic, although I don't think I would be as quick to trust Phillip as she was.
1. Belle - I love books and dream of adventure, and am pretty loyal to the people I love.
anukriti2409 commented…
i tình yêu this list!! <3 such a great idea... I wonder though, why bạn tình yêu Merida and Tiana so much then if bạn don't relate to them, just curious :) hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
I guess I like Tiana because a really look up to her, and I like Merida because she goes through such great development and really learns from her mistakes. But yeah, it is kinda funny that two of my các sở thích I barely relate to at all :) hơn một năm qua
MissCinico commented…
I really tình yêu this list. It wouldn't be the same as mine, but it's great concept. I guess I could say your relatable danh sách was very... Relatable. hơn một năm qua
MaidofOrleans commented…
Haha thanks! :D hơn một năm qua
1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Pocahontas
4. Aurora
5. Cinderella
6. Ariel
7. Tiana
8. Jasmine
9. Merida
10. Snow White
11. Belle
12. Anna
13. Elsa
hơn một năm qua owleyes1316 said…
1. Cinderella
2. Belle
3. Mulan
4. Snow White
5. Rapunzel
6. Anna
7. Tiana
8. Pocahontas
9. Elsa
10. Merida
11. Jasmine
12. Aurora
13. Ariel
MaidofOrleans commented…
We both have Cindy, Belle, and Mulan in our hàng đầu, đầu trang five! :D hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
Yeaayyy for Cindy! We have Belle, Cindy, Mulan and Rapunzel in our hàng đầu, đầu trang 5 as same :) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MegaraRider said…
1. Jasmine
2. Elsa
3. Anna
4. Aurora
5. Merida
6. Belle
7. Cinderella
8. Rapunzel
9. Ariel
10. Snow White
11. Tiana

Not listed: Mulan and Pocahontas because I don't consider them DPs since their not actual princesses (I'm aware they're part of the original lineup, but I'm still not including them)
MaidofOrleans commented…
We both have Merida in our hàng đầu, đầu trang 5! :) hơn một năm qua
Mongoose09 commented…
Yay hoa nhài <3 hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
*shakes head at the fact bạn didn't include Pocahontas and Mulan* I like that bạn have Jasmin and Merida fairly high, but that's about it. Belle and Ariel are in kind of similar places for me, though too. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MissCinico said…
Favorite DP Songs:

1. I See the Light

2. How Far I'll Go

3. Colors of the Wind

4. A Whole New World

5. Someday My Prince will Come

6. Just Around the River-bend

7. Let it Go

8. Friend Like Me

9. Whistle While You Work

10. For the First Time in Forever

I know Moana and Frozen as of now aren't official, but I just wanted to get these out of the way because they are my favorites anyway.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Nice list! Mine would be pretty different haha. hơn một năm qua
My list of favorite landscapes of Disney Princess movies:

11. The Princess and the Frog: don't like the colors and lighting for swamp and bayou
10. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: it's dull, dark, boring, and lame
9. Cinderella: it's plain and no outside scenery
8. The Little Mermaid: generic and nothing special
7. Sleeping Beauty: artistic forest and castle, but too dark and dull
6. Mulan: nice colors, but not much
5. Tangled: some beautiful forest, but also not really much
4. Aladdin: some gorgeous scenery, but too much sand and it was drawn a bit too cartoon-y
3. Beauty and the Beast: stunning landscapes and sunset, represent autumn very much <3
2. Brave: awesome landscapes of forest and waterfall, looks like a real landscapes <33
1. Pocahontas: stunning river, woods, and sunset <333
MaidofOrleans commented…
I tình yêu Brave's landscapes as well! they are so rugged and beautiful. hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
I agree with this danh sách so much, the only thing is that I'd switch Aladdin và cây đèn thần and Mulan, but besides that detail, I completely agree, hơn một năm qua
My list of favorite animation of Disney Princess movies (inspired by MaidofOrleans's countdown)

11. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: the animation style is odd and stiff
10. The Princess and the Frog: it's kinda cheap and low-quality for me
9. Cinderella: it's generic and the characters design and colors are inconsistent
8. Sleeping Beauty: the animation is drawn well, but still too stiff
7. Mulan: too generic and nothing special
6. Brave: the animation of animals and effects are good, but some characters designs are kinda odd
5. The Little Mermaid: it's nice but I just like the others more
4. Pocahontas: the overall animation is most realistic, compare with other hand-drawn DP movies.
3. Aladdin: the animation have unique, Arabic influence style, though it's a bit too cartoon-y <3
2. Tangled: so beautiful and detailed animation, love the design of CGI <33
1. Beauty and the Beast: gorgeous animation, lovely design of characters, and the colors and lighting are balance as well <333
My Most Development Disney Princesses

11. Aurora: she doesn't learn anything or change, all she do just dance in the forest and sleep.
10. Snow White: same case as Aurora.
9. Jasmine: I don't see something change from her.
8. Ariel: I don't think she's change or develop at all, except if I include the sequel.
7. Cinderella: Her life was change, but her personality, no.
6. Rapunzel: same case as Cinderella.
5. Pocahontas: I don't really remember what's change from her, but she may be a bit more wise.
4. Belle: she's a bit stubborn, but later she became understanding and caring person.
3. Tiana: she was develop but not dramatically, at first she was a hardworking person, later she found that happiness and love are quite important too.
2. Merida: she was a rebellious, short-temper, and stubborn person, but later she realize her mistake and change into more responsible and to be a better person.
1. Mulan: she was a clumsy, awkward, and less confident, but her experience already change her into a fearless, determined, confident, and heroic person.
MaidofOrleans commented…
My danh sách would be very similar to yours! Biggest difference is I would probably put Rapunzel higher. hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
My danh sách would be quite similar too... hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
Your hàng đầu, đầu trang 3 is perfect, but I definitely think Rapunzel should be higher like 4th. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua truth76 said…
Favorite list :

1. Mulan
2. Merida
3. Rapunzel
4. Aurora
5. Tiana
6. Snow White
7. Cinderella
8. Pocahontas
9. Belle
10. Ariel
11. Jasmine
_CatWoman_ commented…
Jas ;-; BUt YOuR TOp 5 is bOMB hơn một năm qua
anukriti2409 commented…
Merida is my 2nd fav too <3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua _CatWoman_ said…
UPDATE: (In a world where Moana is offical)

1. Aurora (YOU'RE PERFECT MY LOVE)
2. Mulan (baby I love you)
3. Tiana (wife)
4. Moana (bae)
5. Cinderella <3
6. Mer Bear
7. Jas hands
8. Poca my mocha
9. Snow White (you cutie pie I'm sorry you're so low)
10. Rapunzel (I almost forgot about her, she so boring, sorry Punz)
11. Belle (Now it is no wonder that her name means basic)
12. Ariel (I mean WHO's tHE rEAL SEa WiTCH when you think about it)

My favorite DP hair list: (including Anna, Elsa and Moana)

1. Merida - unique, vibrant, stylish, mind blowing color
2. Aurora - that soft curls and amazing color, almost like an angel
3. Pocahontas - stunning flowing black strands
4. Moana - very natural and organic, love the soft curls
5. Anna - awesome color, very realistic, love the styling
6. Ariel - wow color and texture, love the bangs
7. Jasmine - gorgeous hair volume, smooth and silky, imaginative styling
8. Mulan - classic silky black hair
9. Elsa - gorgeous texture, unreal color
10. Cinderella - beautiful color, boring length and styling
11. Belle - beautiful color, boring length and styling
12. Snow - cute cut, seems bad texture
13. Rapunzel - too long, great texture
14. Tiana - boring, black curls and not even stylishly cut or maintained
BelleRose829 commented…
This would be my exact danh sách I've never met someone with a danh sách so SIMILAR TO WHAT MINE WOULD BE. I also agree on the commentary. hơn một năm qua
I suppose now with Moana, Elsa, and Anna ( the unofficial princesses) added my list would look like the following.

1. Mulan (The reason is rather obvious).
2. Ariel ( She handles her abusive home life by having the courage to leave it behind, and try something completely unknown for mermaids).
3. Moana ( Much as I like her, I still think Grandma Tala is more exceptional, and more open to "change").
4. Rapunzel ( I find her a solid, cheerful girl, with good qualities which people often label as "boring").
5. Pocahontas ( I like her willingness to try something different).
6. Cinderella ( Cinderella is faithful and kind, and was one of my childhood favorites).
7. Jasmine ( I like her, but I think I'm fairly neutral towards her).
8. Aurora ( Like Jasmine, I like her, but I'm still kind of neutral to her).
9. Snow White ( I like her, just like I do Jasmine and Aurora, but I'm still neutral towards her).
10. Merida ( I like her sometimes, and other times Mer bear's rudeness and cutthroat tactics towards her mother just leave me feeling angry at her).
11. Belle ( Outside of liking to read books, Belle has nothing else that I really relate to).
12. Anna ( Because she's sillier than I want her to be).
13. Tiana ( Unfortunately, I have absolutely no incentive to raise her any higher. Tiana is really narrow-minded, a control-freak around others, and spends most of her time passing judgement on other people for the flaws she "sees in them." Like Tiana doesn't have her own flaws? Does Tiana do any self-examination? I wish Tiana was kinder. Tiana is my "princess polar opposite").
13. Elsa ( I know she loves her sister, but she really embodies a lack of self-confidence, and a reluctance "to act" out the love she says she has for her sister. I don't hate her, but I still dislike her).
BelleRose829 commented…
*laughs at Ariel part* OH bạn card! I agree on Moana and Anna even though I tình yêu them. And then there's your ranty Tia commentary :/ but whatevs it's cool hơn một năm qua
My updated favorite Disney Princess list (including Anna, Elsa, and Moana)

1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Belle
4. Elsa
5. Moana
6. Merida
7. Cinderella
8. Pocahontas
9. Ariel
10. Snow White
11. Aurora
12. Anna
13. Tiana
14. Jasmine
BelleRose829 commented…
Well we have Mulan and Belle in common. hơn một năm qua
^Yay! hơn một năm qua
My updated prettiest Disney Princess list (including Anna, Elsa, and Moana)

1. Elsa
2. Belle
3. Jasmine
4. Anna
5. Ariel
6. Aurora
7. Rapunzel
8. Cinderella
9. Moana
10. Pocahontas
11. Mulan
12. Merida
13. Snow White
14. Tiana
BelleRose829 commented…
Aw Tia is last :( I like Anna and Aurora's placement, but that's about it since I tình yêu tình yêu tình yêu Merida, Moana, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas', and Tiana's looks hơn một năm qua
Yeah I think she's the most plain DP in my opinion hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BelleRose829 said…
OPINIONS HAVE CHANGED! (I'm including the unofficials like Anna and Moana, but not Elsa because I never really considered her one to begin with.

Favorite DP List:

1. Mulan (you slipped for a little while bby but you back)
2. Pocahontas (my opinion on the whole Pocahontas deal has changed such dramatically, BUT POCA IS MY MOCA)
3. Anna (Still ditzy and dumb, but I've grown to love her ARE YOU PROUD OF ME DARBY)
4. Tiana (Tia Moma Mia I love you Sophia, nah but Tia is my true love)
5. Merida (girl you cray cray, but that's why I luv you)
6. Snow White (kyootie)
7. Cinderella
8. Jasmine
9. Rapunzel
10. Moana (It probably doesn't show but I really loved Moana about a month ago)
11. Aurora (meh)
12. Ariel (the seeaaaaa wiiiiiitcccchhh

coolsinger198 commented…
Glad that Ariel is still last. :) hơn một năm qua
BelleRose829 commented…
^Same gurl, same hơn một năm qua
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại sea witch :D and bạn forgot to add Belle. hơn một năm qua
Some changes of my favorite DP list: (the bold one are the placements that changes from my list)

1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Belle
4. Merida
5. Cinderella
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora (Started to like her more, she may be passive but she is not that bad)
8. Snow White (Although she's a bit too naive now I think she's a sweet girl)
9. Jasmine (Started to like her a bit more)
10. Ariel (Sorry Ariel, but I didn't like you much anymore, I found what you did is just terrible)
11. Tiana (Sorry Tia, but you are not my type of fav Princess)
Some changes to my list.

1. Mulan
2. Ariel ( Always)
3. Pocahontas
4. Cinderella
5. Rapunzel
6. Aurora
7. Snow White
8. Jasmine
9. Merida ( She's going to stay right here, because she regresses right after her mother becomes human again, and I don't see where she learns anything)
10. Belle ( Saves her father, but doesn't really love the beast/prince enough to protect him from Gaston, her stalker. That always bothered me as a kid).
11. Tiana ( She's never going to get out of the bottom. Like Merida, she's a mean-spirited character).

The changes are that Rapunzel slid down my list, because I've lately felt less towards her. Jasmine also has slid down my list, because I still don't relate much to her. Pocahontas climbed my list, and so did Cinderella. Yeah. My bottom three will still be my bottom three ( because their mindset goes against my value system, and their actions are cruel, snobbish, and self-righteous). My top two are going to stay my top two, because they protect other people, are kind towards others, and also do the hard work of "changing themselves."
1. Mulan - a true girl worth fighting for
2. Pocahontas - I've always love Poca such much, and I'm so glad she's second where she always should've been
3. Rapunzel - She's so cute I could die! Love her so much! My top 3 are to die for honestly <3
4. Cinderella - Cindy will always hold special place in my heart, she's so classic and romantic and I just love her, she's as lovely as her name.
5. Jasmine - She's growing on me so hard! Love her sassy self, she's full of all that spice yet she's something nice.
6. Belle - She's less boring that what I originally thought.
7. Snow White - She's really cute, strong, and a real sweetie
8. Tiana - She's turned into my new Belle, I just find her boring and too stuck in her ways, I still like Tia, just not very much
9.Merida - My love her her has greatly diminished
10. Aurora - eh nothing special
11. Ariel - Selfish shellfish!
We have Mulan, Rapunzel and Lọ lem in hàng đầu, đầu trang 5! And Ariel in bottom xD hơn một năm qua
My updated favorites lists (the bold one marks any princess whose her placement has been changed)

Favorite princess:
1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Belle
4. Cinderella (I started to admire her more)
5. Merida (caused of some terrible choice she did, but I still love her due of her being relatable for me)
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora
8. Snow White
9. Jasmine
10. Ariel
11. Tiana

Prettiest princess:
1. Belle
2. Ariel (she's higher now as I found her slightly prettier than Jasmine was)
3. Aurora (I think she at least deserves the top 3)
4. Jasmine (she's still pretty but somehow I found her look is a bit too cartoon-y)
5. Cinderella
6. Rapunzel
7. Pocahontas
8. Mulan
9. Tiana (I used to think she looks plain but she somehow has some pretty shots)
10. Snow White
11. Merida (sorry Mer :( doesn't mean you're ugly or hideous, just average looking compared to others)

My new favorites lists:

Favorite singing voice:
1. Ariel
2. Jasmine/Mulan
3. Aurora
4. Pocahontas
5. Rapunzel
6. Belle
7. Tiana
8. Cinderella
9. Snow White

Favorite prince:
1. Aladdin
2. Eric
3. Beast
4. Flynn/Eugene
5. Shang
6. Philip
7. John Smith
8. Naveen
9. Charming
10. Snow White's Prince

Most Attractive Prince:
1. Eric
2. Flynn/Eugene
3. John Smith
4. Philip
5. Aladdin
6. Naveen
7. Shang
8. Charming
9. Beast/Adam
10. Snow White's Prince
hơn một năm qua MissCinico said…

Disney Prince list:

1. Aladdin
2. Phillip
3. Naveen
4. Flynn
5. Prince Charming
6. The Prince
7. Shang
- the rest are honestly really dislikable -
8. Eric
9. John Smith
10. Adam

hơn một năm qua AdelitaI said…
My favorite DPlist:
11. Merida( the only DP I dislike and find nothing admirable about)
10. Ariel
9. Jasmine
8. Aurora
7. Cinderella
6. Snow White
5.Mulan
4. Belle
3. Rapunzel
2. Tiana
1. Pocahontas

Prettiest DP list:
11. Snow White
10. Cinderella
9.Ariel
8. Aurora
7. Merida
6. Pocahontas
5. Jasmine
4. Mulan
3. Rapunzel
2. Belle
1. Tiana.

Most relatable DP list:
11. Snow White( we are opposite almost in every way. Optimistic vs pessimistic, friendly vs critical and vindictive, sociable vs outcast, naive vs suspicious, hard-working vs lazy)
10. Cinderella( again, we share nothing really in common. Besides being not very outspoken and not as benevolent as we seem but Cinderella has very good reason to be agressive and mean to Tremaines, she isn't petty or particularly vindictive. I am. Cinderella isn't more relatable than Snow White but I just avoid ties)
9. Tiana( only a bit higher because not that sugarly sweet)
8. Ariel( We are both stubborn and like music but that's all. I am strongly emotionally attached to my homeland and culture, while Ariel definetely isn't. Our situations are also very different. Unlike Ariel, I don't have strict parents. )
7. Aurora( Auora is by far my most relatable Classic DP which doesn't mean much. Aurora is the only Classic DP I can imagine being a novelist like me. Like Aurora, I am imaginative, escapistic and attracted to grace and dancing skills in men. On other hand, I am not that gentle and serene).

6. Rapunzel( we both love colors pink and purple, love flowers and beautiful illumination, are very artistic and constantly fatshamed by our mothers but I have terrible social skills, I am not idealistic, I amindoorsy( although you don't need to be particularly outdoorsy to hate life-long isolation)

5. Merida( stubborn, emotional, often make bad decisions, have no desire to get married, have troubled relationship with our mother(butfor different reasons) but I nerdy and not athletic).

4. Belle( childish( Belle is not uptight! She reads fairytales!), nerdy, outcasts, speculated to be insane, have liberal parents, stubborn, hate to be treated rudely and being yelled at( yes, nobody likes that but Snow White had less problems with tolerating Grumpy's rudeness). But I am unforgiving( unlike Belle) and have higher standards on men so I can't imagine myself falling for Beast. And I am attached to my homeland, while Belle isn't.)

3. Pocahontas( playful, philosophical, strongly attached to our homelands and cultures, despite them not being civilized, antimilitaristic. At the same time I am not athletic and not so king and magnanimious to care about invaders. I would seek peace too but for more pragmatic reasons).

2. Mulan( self-hating, lazy but ambitious and therefore feel need and desire to overcome our laziness, attached to our elders and afraid to lose them, clumsy, forgetable. At the same time I don't have any of Mulan's doormat tendencies( for all my flaws, I am never a doormat), I am not that forgiving( I wouldn't forgive the trio for bullying and Shang for distrusting to me, I wouldn't hug the Emperor or feel any respect to him). But generally Mulan is more similiar to me than dissimiliar).

1. Jasmine( as far from doormat as you can be, resentful, pessimistic. I am not that outspoken though.)
MaidofOrleans commented…
I tình yêu that bạn have Tiana in 2nd place <3 <3 She is my 2nd fave as well! Nice to see some Tia tình yêu on here. hơn một năm qua
In a world where all the heroines I think deserve to be in the lineup are official...

1. Belle - my sweetheart I love you <3
2. Tiana - also love you darling <3
3. Moana - hnnnggg I've never had to rank her in my list before this was hard, it hurts me to bump my Mer Bear down a slot but honestly I adore Moana so much, you could probably convince me to put her 2nd without too much trouble
4. Merida - thank you for being like the one DP who has semi-decent character development
5. Mulan - be my best friend please
6. Kida - words cannot describe how much I wish you were in the lineup, you deserve it so much
7. Cinderella - I'm sorry I used to hate you :( pls forgive me
8. Esmeralda - honestly only seen your movie once but I remember liking you
9. Jane - ditto
10. Megara - ditto
11. Elsa - you have so much potential as a character, if only your movie had been better
12. Aurora - I wish you were more developed :(
13. Ariel - childhood favorite <3 wish I could put you higher but I don't want to move anyone else lower
14. Pocahontas - you're offensive... but I like your personality... always a struggle to place her in my list
15. Jasmine - if you walked your talk you'd be way higher
16. Snow White - ahhh I honestly adore you but I have the same feels as Ariel here
17. Eilonwy - super inconsistent characterization
18. Rapunzel - cutie, but such a Mary Sue
19. Anna - only character on this list I dislike, why are you so stupid ugh

Hopefully someday I will have the time/energy/motivation to turn this in to a full length article. *sigh*
BelleRose829 commented…
Honestly same hàng đầu, đầu trang 4, for sure, but with Cinerella at the top, but same order and literally just one down from where bạn put your hàng đầu, đầu trang 4. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AudreyFreak said…
Favorites:

I honestly can't rank the first four but if I had to-
1. Aurora/Anna. Underappreciated sweethearts who don't deserve the hate they get. Anna is so brave and Aurora is so regal.
2. Snow/Cinderella. Role models. Snow is adorable and Cinderella is the strongest DP.
3. Pocahontas. Relatable, admirable and likably flawed.
4. Tiana. I've grown from like to love.
5. Jasmine. Nostalgic love.
6. Merida. Fun to watch.
7. Ariel. Love her movie, she's all right. Not the wisest but she's entertaining.
8. Mulan. Sweet girl but I don't find her very interesting.
9. Elsa. Ouch, went from love to undecided. I like her pre-Let It Go.
10. Moana. Likable but a Mary Sue.
11. Belle. I've grown to like her more but people really give her too much credit for traits Cinderella and Aurora already had.
12. Rapunzel. A Mary Sue who is loved for traits the other girls get hate for (cough Snow and Anna). She's pretty selfish sometimes but is never called on it.

Most attractive prince:
1. Kristoff. Ugghh why does he have to be such a jerk? He looks great.
2. Beast. Mature looking, great body, lovely coloring like Cinderella's.
3. Naveen. So cute, great eyes.
4. Aladdin. Not hot, but cute.
5. Phillip. A little bland but handsome with a good body.
6. Shang. He look good.
7. Florian. I don't care what y'all say, he's cute.
8. Flynn. His hair is cute.
9. John. He's ok.
10. Eric. He looks like Ariel tbh.
11. Charming. Not ugly but too generic and feature-less.

Most relatable DP:
1. Anna
2. Pocahontas
3. Aurora
4. Cinderella
5. Jasmine
6. Belle
7. Tiana
8. Mulan
9. Merida
10. Snow
11. Elsa
12. Rapunzel
13. Ariel
14. Moana
BelleRose829 commented…
Wow, Moana is dead last, that's unexpected. But I relate to Anna and Poca a lot too. hơn một năm qua
AudreyFreak commented…
^lol yes, sorry if she's a fave of yours. I don't dislike her, I just don't really connect to her about anything. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AdelitaI said…
Movies:

11. Cinderella
10. Sleeping Beauty
9. SWatSD
8. TLM
7. Brave
6. Mulan
5. Aladdin
4. BatB
3.Tangled
2.PaTF
1. Pocahontas
1. Cinderella
2. Belle
3. Tiana
4. Moana
5. Merida
6. Rapunzel
7. Aurora
8. Snow White
9. Jasmine
10. Pocahontas
11. Anna
12. Ariel

if Elsa counts, she's last anyway
Gotta say even though Anna and Ariel are my last, I can find more to like about them than my 8 - 10 middle list. Like my middle list is more like harmlessly boring and uninteresting, while my last two I dislike a lot of their attributes, but I can think of things to like about them, while I would say I can find nothing to like about my middle list.
Does that make sense? XD