windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 9437

hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's tastebuds were already craving that delicious peanut butter again. So as Two led the way, she retrieved the jar and her bone spoon, already indulging herself in some more creamy dessert. Just as she licked away at the thick substance, she bumped into Two when she stopped all of a sudden. She blinked, looking at the three doors before hearing voices from a certain one. The witch sighed a took a few steps ahead, making her way to the door before shoving a spoonful of peanut butter into her mouth. "Come on, Two. No turning back now." She said.

"Oh, HAHAH, you THINK?!?" Layla paused the hot water that she was already beginning to poor into the bath. "So what do I do then?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Just.... Do what you normally do in a bath. Clean it off as best as you can. As for your clothes.... I guess you just clean them too. Burn them, probably. I don't know. I've never run into anything like this before *Ophelia looked at the ground, trying to wonder if any of the other Turpitudes would be like that*

*Once Nithloraul's wounds healed, she turned to Flynn with her usual grin* So, now that we are finished here, shall we return to Franziska? She's probably worried sick about what's going on
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
"Y-you can't take that in there!" Two exclaimed louder than she meant to, a deep hue of red coming across her cheeks. There was definitely no turning back now. Her ears lowered, her fingers tapping together as she walked towards the door, taking the peanut butter from Helga and trashing it along with the spoon that she was eating it with. She grabbed the broom from the corner of the room and even swept where they had walked at all the way back to the door.
When she returned to Helga, she straightening out her wrinkles in her clothes and the mess that was her hair from when she had basically be ruined by crashing in those stands in town. Afterwards, she finally went through the doorway, the hallway well enough lit. And the further she got down the long stretch of hallway, the more the voices could be heard.

"--Why!? That's stupid! Dumb! Retarded! Just like your fucking face!" Wiezen could be heard saying on the border of snarling. "

"On the contrary, it is quite reasonable. If it would have been the witch instead, thee would have killed her the moment that thou got the chance to. I figured that Helga would listen and give her a chance rather than jump straight into trying to kill her."

"Who the fuck says that I'm still not!? Who the hell told YOU that I needed to be shot in order to get HERE?! I don't give one piece of damn, not the D, not the A, not the M, not the goddamn N, what Helga has to say about it! She's always saying shit because she wants to NURTURE every one thing that she sees! She does it with the kids 48/14 letting them do whatever the hell they want! So fuck both of you--fuck nurturing, I'M NATURE BITCH."

"Wiezen...we've discussed this many times in the passed. The longer thee would have remained awake, the worse thy condition would have gotten. But now that is the least of our worries since that essence you absorbed is changing thee."

"Oh yeah? Oh YEAH? Oh, changing ME? Maybe I need some change. More change than when you'fe trying to pay for something with more money than needed."

"Thou should be grateful that thee hasn't been arrested and thrown into the prison! Not only that, but thee came to ME for ME to help YOU. Not to start a fucking orgasm fest and waste my time, so if thou hath a problem then thee can swallow a bag of male genitals and get out!"

"You can swallow MY dick and get out!"

"Wha--th--Wiezen this is MY HOUSE!" Bonnus could be heard letting out a tedious sigh. "Thou frustrates me...to no avail."

~

"As she should be, perhaps more than so." Sigmano cut into the conversation, slapping his grotesque hand onto Nithloraul's arm where the mouth upon it bit a chunk from her flesh to consume. He moved passed her and back towards the direction of the house. "That was not Ntholoruli. Just a mere portion. A distrazione. I thought it was apparent that that was barely a battle at all."
Slowly but surely, his grotesque hand was starting to morph in a distorting manner and return to it's normal state.
cosmic_fusions commented…
HER đậu phụng, đậu phộng BUTTERRR!!! hơn một năm qua
*The Nithloraul looked down at her arm, noticing the chunk that had been bitten off before is started to heal. She looked up at Sigmano* You need to keep that think on a leash. Also, just a piece of it? My goodness, these Turpitudes are annoying
The naked Sigmano came to a stop, looking back at Nithloraul. "The Turpitude are not the Servants. If it is too much for you already with only a portion, you are free to withdraw and continue with your easier task of the Servants. Either way, the piece that I have taken from you will be used as esca. Bait. If fear has gotten a hold on you and the Flynn already Nithloraul, perhaps a more suitable profession is needed."
*The Nithloraul gave a hearty laugh at Sigmano's response* Go back to being a mindless dog of religion? Give up this perfectly good body that I have just gotten back after so long? The Turpitudes are annoying, not difficult. Besides, having more people that can actually harm them is a far greater benefit than anything else, no?
"A greater benefit it should have been. It should no longer consist of a year's time period to end one of the Turpitudes. However, a mere portion of Ntholoruli is just as much of a threat as two of the Servants. This is not to be taken lightly." Sigmano was silent for a moment few seconds.
"The Others do not trust you."
*The Nithloraul just gave a shrug, keeping her grin on her face* So. I've been with Flynn for twenty years and he refuses to trust me. I'm used to this treatment by now
"You misunderstand. The Flynn has enough trust in you not to kill you. If the Others do not trust you, then your end will be just as that of the Turpitude, and by my very hands. Keep that close in mind. Your destruction is the last thing that I myself need." Sigmano said before continuing on towards the house.
*The Nithloraul gave a smile to him, weather it was genuine or not was not clear* Of course. I promise that by the end of all this, you'll have reason to trust me
Sigmano glanced back at her while he walked and gave a nod. "Despite what the Others may think or see, until the time comes where I may have to destroy you, my trust is in your hands, compagna."
*Nithloraul gave an attempt at a bow* I shall take that as the first kind thing someone has told me
"Do as you must with it. Kindness from someone like myself is not common, and should not be taken for granted." Sigmano let that be known. Among the people of his kingdom and the nobles that was his family, trust was something that they held to the highest of standards. And to have that trust destroyed meant that death would surely follow.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wow. They only knew each other and Sigmano has been thêm respectful towards her than Flynn XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Sigmano: Flynn è una borsa di cazzi XD hơn một năm qua
...... Yeah, that XD hơn một năm qua
*The Nithloraul gave a nod as she turned back to Flynn* So, shall we go retrieve your misses?

*Ophelia remained outside the bathroom, her head low as she leaned against the wall*
Sigmano reached got to the house and went to retrieve his clothes only to find that they had been blown away by the harsh winds that had been created by what was now known to be only a portion of Ntholoruli.
Though he had just gotten done cleaning them and it agitated him slightly, he gave a casual shrug and entered the house with the goo from the entity's insides still dripping off of him.
When he spotted Ophelia standing by the bathroom, he spoke. "Have you another towel for use, principessa?" As the ooze dripped down his body, something at his lower inner thighs could be seen twitching just slightly.
Why does killing monsters get him aroused XD hơn một năm qua
...Because he...killed them? XD hơn một năm qua
*As Ophelia looked up at him, she immediately noticed that he was naked, and looked back down at the ground, hiding her red face* T-The towels are in the closet to your left!
"Graze signora." Sigmano thanked her with a nod, going to the closet that she had spoke of and grabbing a towel. And then he grabbed an extra one just in case he would need it. "And a bucket for water? I assume that the bathroom is ocupato, and I do not wish to intrude."
*Ophelia kept her eyes on the ground as she spoke* I... I am not too sure. I think that there may be one with the kitchen. *She kept her head down, though her face was still red*
Sigmano stared at her as he tore off a strip of one of the towels and tied it around his eyes before going over to her, lifting her chin with his cleaner hand. "Are you alright, signora? Your face feels hot. Has Ntholoruli harmed you in some manner?"
*Ophelia's eyes widened as she lifted her head up, before she spoke* I-I'm fine. It's just..... Please put some clothes on, it's so... improper
"My apologies, principessa. I no longer have my clothes, for they were blown away by the Turbulent whilst they were left to dry." Sigmano told her. "All I have had during my travels were my equipment crafted to destroy, I did not see it necessary to bring along extra weight."
T-That's fine *She turned her head back down, quickly this time* J-Just keep the towel wrapped around your waist then. That should suffice until we can get you some more clothes later
Sigmano tipped his head to the side slightly when she turned her head away from him again. "Yes, that is something that I will be able to do." He left to the kitchen to find a bucket, and once he found one, he used the sink to fill it with water. After he was done, he went to go outside but came to a stop at the door, turning to Ophelia. "Would you like to join me signora? You could use a bit of cleaning up as well."
*At the invite, Ophelia started to shake nervously, her face now completely red. She felt as though she was sinking into her armor. When she looked up, the lower part of her face was hidden underneath her armor, just under her nose. Her face was beet red as she forced out a pathetic response* No thank you
Sigmano furrowed his brows as he watched Ophelia sink in her armor, the sight of it making him imagine a turtle that was burrowing within its shell. And when he had touched her face, she had felt hot. He began to become concerned as he went over to her and grabbed her hand, taking her along with him. "Ntholoruli's effect must have caused you a fever. Come, the water will cool you off." He said as he pulled her with him, opening the door and taking her around to the back of the house.
NONONONONO! *Ophelia shook her head frantically to try and speak to him* I-It's not a fever at all. I'm just nervous! Seeing a man without the proper attire for..... anything is not a very appealing sight.... I-I mean, not that you look awful! It's just that being in your birthday suit around others isn't a socially acceptable thing
"Socially acceptable? Birthday suit? But principessa, it is not my birthday. Further conclusion that Ntholoruli has began to take its hold. I will will not let it have it's way. Do not worry, a calm mind held in defending against the wickedness that is the Turpitude. During my traveling, I have learned and mastered the techniques of a masseuse. Surely it will relax both your body and mind."
No! I mean you are naked! *Ophelia was now completely red in the face, unable to calm herself down. Even her voice, which was usually slightly deeper and more calm, was o a higher pitch and more shrill as she spoke. But, once she realized her tone, she cleared her throat and spoke in her usual manner, doing her best to give a calm expression.* I thank you, Sigmano, but I do not need to be cleaned. And even if I do, I can just wait for Layla to finish her bath.
How will Sigmano get Ophelia into the not-bath this time XD hơn một năm qua
xD He's not. Unlike Flynn, who would have tried to make another rape baby hơn một năm qua
"We could both be without clothing if that will ease your stress." Sigmano's eyes stared at her from behind his blindfold for a moment, as he spoke, observing her closely. "Hmm..." His brows furrowed together in thought as he placed his hand on her cheek. "You still feel hot. Are you sure, principessa? Your health is just as important as the rest of ours. After all, you did say that yourself and the others share the burdens that you all carry, no?"
Y-Yes, I did say that. But this isn't a burden, this is just... a minor inconvenience *She was already started to become redder again*
"A minor inconvenience?" Sigmano repeated in question, looking to the bucket of water that he carried, and then at Ophelia. "Are you afraid that your micio has not been taken care of properly? I would not worry about so, for you seem to be a woman of outstanding standards."
What the fuck, COLA XD hơn một năm qua
What? XD He's just being concerned and ensuring that she is well hơn một năm qua
M-My what? *Ophelia looked in confusion before she spoke* My.... anything is perfectly clean, sir. Believe me, I am fine
"Your face is still red signora. Perhaps you need to rest." Sigmano said. "My apologies if I have mistunderstood." He spoke while sitting one of the towels aside and lifting the bucket over his head, tipping it to where it splashed out onto his, the goo sliding off faster than it had been prior. "I trust your word, principessa. If you believe in fully that you are fine, then I will accept that it is so."
Thank you *She turned away as he began to wash himself. She didn't dare to keep the conversation going, lest she make a fool out of herself again*
"---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Helga's voice could be heard down the halls from where Bonnus and Wiezen spoke. As Two got closer, she stayed behind and dug through the trash for her jar of peanut butter. When she found it, she sighed of relief and hugged it tightly before screwing the top on and saving it for later. The witch cursed under her breath at what Two had just done but did not comment on anything about it. Her ears twitched to the voices on the other side as she approached the room with Two. Before she came to the light, she gripped Two's wrist just in case she tried anything like running back. "Good evening..." The witch said politely.

Flynn pushed the Nithloraul a little bit away before growling some."Yes, I am ready. And don't listen to him. I don't trust you at all." He reassured.
....REAAAAD. hơn một năm qua
okay, i'm better now after eating two one pound burritos. xD hơn một năm qua
No, Jade. Read hơn một năm qua
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle* Yes, I know. You never shut up about it *With that, she grabbed hold of his hand and in an instant, they were gone*
Two was already about to turn around and make a run for it just as Helga had grabbed her wrist and dragged her along with her into the space of the room.

Wiezen and Bonnus were sitting at a round table while they had been speaking, chairs pulled up to it and a bunch of strange equipment set up around the area. They both looked over at the entrance to the room at the same time when Helga had spoke.

"Oh great, Ginger and Ginger Snaps are here. What are the fucking odds of that?" Wiezen said flat out before speaking to Bonnus directly. "You could have just did the stupid damn test, given me what I came for, and let me be on my way. But noOoOoOoO." His eyes narrowed towards Two as he straightened a thin stack of papers.

Bonnus glared at him, but ignored his words the moment her attention landed on Two, and she was already standing up from her chair. "...Thee are late."

Two tried to back behind Helga some as she stammered. "I-I br-brought you s-something..." She said in a squeaky small voice, holding up the bags of donuts.

Bonnus blinked for a moment, staring at the bag, then passed Helga at Two. "Thy medication has seem to have run its course. To thy room, there is more awaiting you there."

Two went to the table, holding out the bag of donuts and bowing. "I-I'm sorry Professor!" She said before sitting the donuts down onto the table and leaving the room in a hurry.

~

"You are welcome." Sigmano responded as she was turning away from him while he started to bathe himself, using one of the towels to further rid himself of the filth that covered him.
*With that, Ophelia made her way back inside, trying her best to shake herself of the current shock that the situation had brought her in*
Helga's ears lowered some at Wiezen's sudden outburst on them. A small frown sunk into her face, tapping her fingers lightly in sadness. She watched as Two ran out the door and into the halls, obeying the professor. Her eyes then went to the seats besides Wiezen on the roundtable, but decided sitting near him would only make things worse. "It is my fault." Helga suddenly said as to why they were late. "Will we... Will we be able to get what we came for?" She asked.
"Unfortunately, yes. And then hopefully I would be able to get rid of both of thee sooner rather than later." Bonnus said harshly, speaking directly to Helga for the first time. She looked to the donuts that now sat on the table, pursing her lips for a moment. She decided that she would leave them there, making she made her way around the table and moving Helga out of her way while she headed down the hallway.

"Great, the sooner the better." Wiezen stood up from his chair and followed, sliding the papers into a folder before tucking them under his arm while muttering to himself.
So what the fuck do I do now XD hơn một năm qua
xD I tried to bring Judissia and Rose back in and bạn didn't read so I don't know hơn một năm qua
Wasn't ready XD pg. 28. hơn một năm qua
Helga made way for Bonnus to move right by her, taking a few steps to the right and watching her leave down the hallways. She tapped her fingers softly before looking back at Wiezen who was also standing up and following her. She awaited until Wiezen was next to her until she too walked along by his side quietly, her eyes gazing at the papers Wiezen had tucked in. "....W-What is that?" She asked him.
"None of your business." Wiezen answered almost as soon as she had asked the question. "Or, not yet, at least. I like to call it my new future reassurance for future deeds and future shit not to worry about via solution by dissolution."

Bonnus gave a mocking snort from ahead of them as she reentered the room that the other doorways were in and continuing around the floor mats and the table and to the other doorway that was parallel to the one that they all were exiting.
omg stop hơn một năm qua
He didn't yell, he put extra emphasis on being shot in the face XD She scared herself if anything. And the last time Helga đã đưa ý kiến none of your business to Wiezen, yes, he most certainly got pissed. Twenty years ago. XD And bạn keep implying that Wiezen doesn't care. Nah, Helga doesn't care enough to accept the answer that she's được trao hơn một năm qua
And no, "none of your business" isn't rude. Now if he would have đã đưa ý kiến none of your FUCKING business, THAT would have been rude XD hơn một năm qua
*Rosemary made her way towards the horses, already, her blade was pulled. As she made her way towards the horses, her gaze went up to Wiess. Though, unlike before, she wasn't as excited to meet him. She crossed her arms and spoke to him* Can we trust you not to stab us in the back?
Helga's frown deepened at Wiezen's sudden remark, and she felt her heart sink in further when she heard the mocking laugh from Bonnus. She unknowingly began to pick on her nails a little harder, blood seeping through her cuticles as she tugged on the skin out of humiliation and anxiety. "Okay." She sort of mumbled with the effort of a smile, though her eyes did not make contact with him.
"As much as you can trust me not to stab you in the front." Weiss replied sarcastically. His eyes were tired, dark rings under them. His eyes met hers. "I take it that friend of yours took a turn for the worst huh?"

~

Bonnus continued through the door way on the opposite side of the room, lights beginning to come on by themselves while she walked down another hallway that didn't even seem to have an end, or what that could be seen.

Wiezen continued to follow behind her in silence, already knowing where they were heading. He watched as Bonnus took a left straight into a wall, or so it would have seemed until she disappeared through it, the wall giving a slight jiggle. He was the next to go through the wall, following her steps exactly to avoid running into what was an actually wall ahead of them.
*Rosemary gave a nod, though she didn't speak much after that. She just got on her horse, waiting for Judissia's orders*
Helga on the other hand, had no clue where they were headed (SINCE NOBODY FUCKING TELLS HER ANYTHING NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND). She followed quietly behind the two of them, observing Bonnus walk through the fake wall ahead, then eyeing Wiezen do the same thing. She looked down at her nails that were bleeding before wiping them with the ends of her dress. Soon, she followed the exact same movement and steps she saw Bonnus and Wiezen do, going through the wall and avoiding the real one.
Just like how Flynn never tells the Nithloraul why he hates her so she can be a better person XD hơn một năm qua
XD Reeaaaallly. Helga needs to be told how to walk in a straight line and make a right? XD hơn một năm qua
xD Both of those mean absolutely nothing towards the subject of their destination Jade hơn một năm qua
When Rosemary hadn't answered Weiss's question, Judissia was already ahead of it. "Yeah, somethin' like that." She said, staring at Weiss. "Why are you here?"

"We're in the same boat. And if that friend of yours really is working for Wein then we have a problem." Weiss replied.

"Yeah, ya think?" Judissia replied with snark. "What's your point? And we? I don't remember our one-two have a three."

"Yes, we. With Wein's forces out looking for you and a assassin that probably knows everything about you down to how you sit when you piss, lets face it, you need my help. Somewhere to lay low for a while."

Judissia was taken back for a moment, having to think about the offer. It was true that they all were in the same picture when someone trying to put a bullet through the frame. She looked up to Rose. "Your call."

~

Coming out on the other side of the wall, Bonnus was found grabbing a lab coat from the coat hanger that was wrapped in plastic, throwing it around her shoulders and slipping her arms through the sleeves before going to the sink that sat off to the right of the glass door ahead of them. "Shoes off and wash thy hands. I don't need any of thee filth getting around my work."

"Then why are you going in there?" Wiezen remarked sourly while Bonnus was pulling a pair of clear gel over her hands that shaped into gloves.

Bonnus growled silently. "I could always tell thee to turn around and go back from where thee came."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I heard you the first three hundred times." Wiezen said, muttering as he washed his hands as he was told, only to have a pair of the gel like gloves to be thrown at his face.
*Rosemary turned to Weiss, before she looked at Judissia. She gave a sigh, before she turned to Weiss* We're family, Weiss. So please, give me a reason to trust you, alright? Well let you stick around, but we will be keeping an eye on you
"We are not family, Rose. The Quartz are not my family. And if you want to keep and eye on me, then that's fine. When nightfall comes, you'll definitely have a reason to." He said as he mounted his horse. "You've got more of a reason to trust me than you would with most people."
they are your family, bạn were just a little twat xD hơn một năm qua