windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 9437

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Tiger gave a nod, his arms crossed* That Hunter is no chump. He can fight, that's for sure. More than ya'll think he can. I'll find him myself, with or without your help. So don't you worry your precious little heads about anything. You all continue to lap at the water your precious god has granted you with his disease and death all across these lands. I'll find the Hunter in my own ways. For your sake and everyone else here, we will not meet again, dog. *Without another word, Tiger turned his back on the camp and made his way toward the exit, his hands at his side*

Franziska: *She turned to Ophelia with a look of concern* Promise me you'll keep an eye on her
Ophelia: You can count on me, Franziska
Franziska: Thank you *With that, she turned to Flynn with a smile, wrapping her arms around his one arm* Are we ready to go, my alluring alchemist?
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
"And for your own sake, you find the difference between God and your false idols before we ever meet again, mutt." Lilith shot back as she took only a second before turning her back. "In addition to that, you'd better hope you get to the Hunter before I do so myself. Wouldn't want your precious money to go to waste, now would you?" She slowly sheathed her sword as she saw the General now making his way to her. The gleam that had started to build within her eyes was now gone.

~

Two's ears perked at Helga's question, but despite her wanting to be there, her answer was a little more than just that. "I...don't want to just ride the rides here. I just...I want to be around people." She admitted, her index fingers starting to tap together again. "Sometimes I get this feeling like I'm the only one in a crowd who's not a part of the crowd. I'm...the only grey person here.." She muttered the last part to herself. "It's...not fair."
cosmic_fusions commented…
màu hồng, hồng diamond, is that you? hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, bạn disappoint me. I was expecting a SU reference far earlier in this RP. I made one before bạn did XD hơn một năm qua
Jade, COLA's trying to throw bạn off. He knows that bạn know XD hơn một năm qua
*Tiger gave a sigh as he jumped up towards the gates, but before he could jump down the fence, he came to a stop at Lilith's words. He didn't turn, but he spoke* Ah, a bit of competition *He turned his head and gave a grin as he looked back down at Lilith* Is that a promise? It's been so long since I had a rival. They don't last so long, but you look to be promising. What do you say, Dog of God? You want to tempt fate with a tiger?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"I know." Helga said as soon as she finished her sentence. She knew exactly how it felt. Being stuck inside a box all the time. Never interacting with anyone. Being forced to stay in one spot. Which resulted in longterm damage in not only her speech, but her mental health as well. "I... understand." She said again. "But... It's not your fault, okay? There are... many things we yet have to do. And you'll do all of them." She said with a smile.

Flynn blinked apathetically at Franziska's comment. "Yeah..." He said, not much enthusiasm behind his words and he shut the door and locked it, making his way out the front yard.
Franziska: *She looked at his face, a playful frown coming onto hers as she stepped in front of Flynn, while walking backwards at the same time to not stop their momentum* Flynn, come on. We get to go on a break, just the two of us. You should be excited, at least a little bit. Where's the smile from my favorite alchemist? *She gave him a grin, doing her best to get one from him as well*
"Perhaps, Mutt of Man. However, you should be worried less about me tempting fate with a tiger and more about the tiger who's had the unfortunate luck of running into a hunter. Big felines make for suitable rugs and winter coats." Lilith shot back, glancing over in his direction. "Even predators have predators. And I believe I have you directly in my sight."

~

Two gave a small nod at Helga's statement, and when she looked at her, a tiny half smile came to the corner of her lips. "You are...strange. The way it floats around you.." Her ears twitched, smacking her lips just barely as if she were tasting something. "Salt...and sugar. Salty..sweet..yet tangy and bitter." She said oddly in a mumble. But then she said something that made her previous words seem much less so. "You were once grey too..what's left of it is a wingless dragon coiled around a castle of purples, blues, greens, and yellows. But your grey is..a lighter shade than mine.." She furrowed her brows, her fingers tapping together a little faster. "It tastes like coal.."
.... I can ship Lanith XD hơn một năm qua
I hope so. Don't betray me like that dirty chó cái, bitch Kahni XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
There's thêm to that xP hơn một năm qua
*Tiger was dead silent at her words, but the grin remained on his face* Then, with that said, let our little contest begin, lil' doggy *Without another word, Tiger jumped from the fence and disappeared into the brush of the forest, out of the sight of the Crusaders*
Lilith gave a small, dismissive hmph as she watched Lando leave over the gate out of her peripherals, turning to walk towards her superior in order to shorten the length of his small little trip towards her. She already had a good idea of what he was going to question her about.
*Rosemary continued to rest on the bed, keeping the pillow over her head as she slept, or at least pretended to, waiting for Judissia to return*
I don't know what's left of me... Helga thought, and remained silent as Two spoke and said nothing for the next few minutes when she stopped. "Sometimes... It's good to be grey..." She unexpectedly said. "You learn without being taught..." The witch's nails scratched at her fingers lightly. "And eventually... the greyness becomes a part of you and numbs all your thoughts..." She seemed to drift out into her own thoughts, her words falling into mumbles.

"You... consider this a break? A vacation? Searching for a girl that may be in serious trouble? A journey that may or may not kill us... or rather you?" Flynn's frown only seemed to sink further in.
*Franziska stopped a little in her tracks at Flynn's words. She looked down at the ground, her hands behind her back at what Flynn had said, before she looked up at him* B-But... Flynn, I was just thinking about how much good it would do for you and such. I didn't want you to be worrying anymore. I thought that, maybe, you'd at least get some joy out of this trip rather than more suffering. I'm sorry
Two was silent herself after hearing Helga speak, her eyes focusing more on the ground now while they were making their way towards their destination. "Professor's is olive drab and brown...it tastes like soil soaked in tears...like rain trying to make a plant grow. But sometimes..sometimes when she looks at me it tastes like sandy pie." Her ears lowered. "I don't..understand."

~

It wasn't until hours later into the next day that Judissia barged through the door mumbling to herself about something while shoving a folded up piece of paper into her black leather suit and zipping the little that had been undone back up. She went straight into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Seconds later, the sound of the mirror shattering could be heard while she cursed loudly and rather profusely.
tiếp theo DAY, bạn SAY?! hơn một năm qua
...maybe XD Should it have been the tiếp theo year? hơn một năm qua
No, it's too late, it's súng thần công, pháo now XD hơn một năm qua
Whelp, making it tiếp theo năm XD hơn một năm qua
*Rosemary picked herself up, slightly startled by the sound. She almost fell out of bed before she watched Judissia walk into the bathroom, sounds of cursing and glass shattering being audible. Rosemary walked slowly to the bathroom door and knocked on it* Uh, Jud? You okay?

*As the sun rose in the city, barely breaking the skyline, Ossiana was shook from her sleep, as Enricho stood next to her, trying to wake her from her slumber* Oss, wake up. We're going to meet Oasis before those Owensport guards take her to the city
"Because whether thou believes it or not, thee are a sight that ignites a spark within the depths of her soul." The witch answered simply before she fell silent. She adjusted Wiezen in her arms, switching from bride-style to baby-style where she wrapped his legs around her slim waist.

Flynn let out a long, dreaded sigh when he heard Franziska apologize. "Don't." Was all he said as he continued in his tracks.
God, Flynn. bạn fucking wet blanket. bạn fucking Lapis XD hơn một năm qua
*Franziska fell silent before she ran behind Flynn, trying to cheer him up in a different way* W-Well, look at the bright side. We'll get to see Rosemary. I haven't seen her in such a long time. I can't imagine what she's like *She gave a sudden gasp of excitement* We should've invited Helga and Wiezen. They would've loved to see her. We should ask her to join us on a trip back to her home when we get the chance. See, Flynn. This isn't all bad
Ossiana was sprawled across the bed in her usual manner, her arms in a cheer above her head as she snored a bit more loudly than usual. She was just about to roll over onto her side until she was shook by Enricho, in which only re-positioned herself on her back, her pinkie toe twitching while she mumbled in her slumber, her hair in a mess.

~

"M-me?!" Two's head jerked up, her eyes leaving the ground and shooting to Helga, a blush coming across her cheeks. "I-I can't spark anything, I can barely even make a spark of fire without sticks and stuff, let alone anyone's soul! I'm...a nobody who doesn't really know anything about anything other than what's inside Fre, and I barely even know much about that aside from what I've read."

~

Judissia didn't answer, and instead, Rosemary was answered with more curses and the sound of more things breaking. The sound of glass shattering came into existence again, and then something that sounded like wood being splintered came shortly afterwards. This continued for a few minutes before there was silence.
*Enricho gave a chuckle as he watched her move about in her sleep, before he gave her a slightly harder shake to wake her* Come on, Oss. We need to get there early so that they don't try anything. I don't trust those types of soldiers to be the ones to allow a farewell if they can avoid it

*Rosemary stepped back as the sounds of glass shattering continued.* J-Jud? *Once she heard the sound of wood breaking, she stepped closer to the door, grabbing the door knob, ready to force it open if she had to* Jud, I'm coming in!
"You're not a nobody." Helga's eyes met Two's when she looked at her. "You're somebody to the professor. And, I know we just met, but you're someone to me now too." She gave an effort of a smile. "And you not knowing anything but what's inside Fre will change."

"That's if we even find her." Flynn rolled his eyes slightly and shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked, silent for the next few minutes.
Jesus, these two are fucking polar opposites XD hơn một năm qua
*Franziska stepped next to him as she spoke* We will find her. We will, Flynn. We can't give up hope. We have't given up fo- *She looked at Flynn, and once she did, she silenced herself and walked, not saying another word.*
*The Nithloraul spoke up, but something was different. It's voice was more tired, something that it hadn't been for the past twenty years. Regardless, it spoke to Flynn* Should we get that teleportation potion prepared, Flynn?
"...Whatever..." That was the only thing that came from the other side of the door from Judissia when Rosemary had told her that she was coming in. And when the door was opened, the destruction of the bathroom was more than just apparent. The front section of the sink had been smashed, shards of glass scattered across the floor along with the fragments and bits from the mirror, which had been torn from the wall completely. The showerhead had been torn from above the tub and the left side of the tub was broken off some.
Judissia sat on the toilet seat, the back of the toilet flung off into the tub and broken as well. Her knuckles were busted and bleeding, her elbow rested on her thigh while she ran her fingers through her hair.

~

Ossiana gave a pout and a groan, shifting around and trying to dive deeper into sleep before she finally sat up, her red hair flailing out in all directions, her bangs pushed upwards before they fell over her forehead. A bit of drool drizzled down the side of her mouth as she scratched her head. "Ten...more....minutes..." She said, yawning. And despite what she had just said, she drug herself from the bed and to her feet drowsily, stretching before rubbing her tired eyes. "R-right...we need to get to Oasis.."

~

Two tipped her head to the side some, thinking to herself until she came around to speaking. "And...you're someone to me too, Miss Helga." She said. "You're...one of the nicest people that I've met." Or maybe that could have been because she hadn't really met and conversed with people like she was with Helga. But there was another question that drifted in her mind now. What was she to the Professor?
*At the sight of it all, Rosemary moved slowly through the destruction before she reached Judissia, taking her hands in hers as she looked at her bleeding knuckles* Shit, Jud. What happened? We need to get these bandaged up before we head out.

*Enricho tried not to laugh, a bit of a snicker escaping his mouth before he looked at her with a nod and a smile, taking one of the tissues off the table and wiping the drool from her mouth* That's right. We don't want to waste a second. Once we have a talk with her, we'll be able to come up with our next course of action. Hopefully, we won't have to worry too much for a plan, Oss
Helga's ears lowered some at Two's words. "Thanks... It... means a lot." She said, her words honest about the whole subject. She wasn't good at making friends or talking to people. And if she ever did make one, the friendship wouldn't last long. She wasn't good at conversations. She wasn't good at empathy. She wasn't good at... anything social. To this day she still questioned her marriage with Wiezen and how he was still by her side. To this day she questioned how the heck was she still alive. Or her children. She questioned how twenty years she survived and there were more smiles on her face within the span of twenty years than one thousand before that.

"I already made it." Flynn snapped back at Nithloraul, not caring at all how his voice sounded like. "I need the location now."
*The Nithloraul gave a groan, one of pain, one of an emotion that was unknown to the Nithloraul, and simply groaned at Flynn's response* Don't.... yell, please. I'm already suffering enough. I'll send you the location at once *With that, a location was already shown to Flynn. A large town, white, with a few travelers and merchants wandering the streets, preparing for the day*
Judissia didn't say anything for a long moment, looking away from Rose as she held her hands, her jaw clenching. The blood from her knuckles slid down her fingers and dripped off onto the floor. Her left hand was the one that had been injured the worse, the knuckle of her index finger and ring finger looking to be either broken or not where it was supposed to be. And then she finally spoke, her voice cracking for the first time since Rose had known her.

"She fucking lied..." She said. "Gold's gone Rose. Kahn was workin' for fucking Wein this entire fucking time...she knew exactly what the hell we were up to."

~

Ossiana nodded slow, but then a burp escaped her lips, her eyes widening. Her hands slapped themselves over her mouth as she pushed passed Enricho and ran into the bathroom where she began to vomit, her insides feeling as if they were trying to lurch through her throat.

~

Two smiled a bit more now. "It tastes like strawberries and...hm..a stew?" She said thoughtfully, staring at Helga for a few brief seconds. "Is that what..what family is like? A stew?" She asked suddenly. "It makes sense, actually..." She tipped her head to the side slightly, going into thought again. And then she gave one her dimpled smiles. "It sounds nice."
*Rosemary was taken aback at what she had said. She couldn't believe it, but she knew when Judissia was joking, and she knew this wasn't a joke. She was silent for a brief moment, before she spoke in a soft tone of voice* There was nothing that we could've done to know about it, Jud. All we can do is just move forward and hope we don't run into her again

*Enricho backed up a little when she belched, chuckling a little, but stopped once she ran passed him and into the bathroom. He hurried after her and saw her head in to the toilet* Oss, are you okay? Are you sick?
"You are... very smart..." Helga told her when she was able to decipher that she indeed prepared stews. "Family is like a stew... Different ingredients... Through thick and thin... and eventually once all is boiled down... It makes the perfect combination." She said, a very small smile coming to her plump lips. "It is... nice... That is, when the ingredients choose to mix well together..." She muttered at her last few words. "But yes, it's... nice..."

"Ohh, YOU'RE the one suffering?" Flynn laughed dryly, baffled at his comment. "Please, amuse me."
Enough! *The Nithloraul shouted, ready to send a wave of painful agony in Flynn's head, but it didn't. It stopped itself, before it went silent and spoke to him in a calm manner* I have something very important to tell you when we get to the city. I can't tell you. Not right now. It won't make any sense until we are there, so just.... leave me alone until then
"I should've known." Judissia growled. "I should've known something was up! How the fuck did she know that Wein was coming in our direction? She kept trying to fucking RECRUIT me! That means that he might know exactly who we are! Who we've dealt with! Where we are! Damn it--" She smacked the back of her head against the wall. "That's the reason she wouldn't leave without the goddamn gold! It's why she wanted to convince us to go back, and I fell for it! I can't believe she would..."
And in that moment, it could be told that it was more than just anger that she felt. She was hurt. That had known Kahni for years. She wasn't someone that they had just met a few weeks ago. This was a person that ate with them. Was with them when times were hard. They trusted her. She trusted her.
"When I see her..." She snarled, her hands bawling into fists, which didn't make the condition they were in any better. The pain luckily felt numb.

~

Ossiana groaned, and was going to answer him until she ended up throwing up again. There were a few dry heaves that came afterwards, but then she was done. She steadied her breathing before she got up from the floor and looked at him. "N-no just...stress." She answered, letting out a sigh. She felt a rumbling in her stomach and ended up burping again, turning towards the toilet just in case.
When nothing surfaced, she spoke. "We should..go..."

~

"I understand.." Two spoke softly, a little more quietly than she had before. "Sometimes the Professor and I don't seem to mix at all. Her brown seems to feed off of my grey and sometimes makes it a darker shade. But then there are other times when her olive drab makes comforts it, and it tastes like a bitter sweet banana."
*Rosemary grabbed Judissia's hand and held onto it, trying to get her attention. She held her hand tightly, but trying to not make it anymore painful than it was as she looked at Judissia. Though Rosemary was trying to fight back her own sorrow, she had to tell herself to stay strong as she spoke* We can't rely on anyone else, Jud. It's just us two. Okay?

*Enricho turned his head away from the sight, only listening as she heaved and vomited into the toilet bowl. Once she was done, he spoke to her* Don't worry. If we're lucky, we won't have to be too stressed any longer. And yeah, let's be on our way *Without another word, he made his way toward the exit of the room*
On the road to the Punished Rose storyline. Just gotta wait for either Jud to betray her hoặc Helga to betray her, and we'll be set... Oh, and she needs an eyepatch hơn một năm qua
Also, off topic, Punished Rose is a fucking great name hơn một năm qua
I'll give her that, she has no intentions of hurting her. Sadly, the world isn't kind on the two of them XD hơn một năm qua
"Heh..." Helga gave an effort of a giggle as she listened to Two. "You really like food, don't ya?" She said with all the comparisons Two had been making. "That's good... That's really good, actually." She smiled at her as they continued their walk.

Flynn shrugged. "Not making any contact with you? Cool by me." He said before opening his bag of necessities and searching for the correct vial to teleport him and his lover.
*Franziska peeped over Flynn's shoulder to look at what he was taking out of his bag* So, the artifact is quiet? See, everything is working out already, Flynn *She gave a smile, still trying to get him to do the same*
Judissia shook her head. "That's bullshit! She was supposed to be excluded from that list, Rose! She was supposed to be our go-to, our game changer for this shitfuck of a world!" She fell silent, placing her face into the palm of her hand. "FfffUCK!"

~

Ossiana stumbled after him, following him to the entrance and out the door. "Where do you zhink zhey took her?" She asked, now regretting not asking them the previous day when they had a chance. And then she realized that that should have been the first thing that they should have done when they realized that they weren't going to be able to bring their daughter home so easily.

~

Two's ears twitched some. "It's...sort of something that I developed to interact with other people. Professor says that it's called lexical-something-something-thesia. I can...taste words and auras, I can see auras too, depending on if its potent enough." Her fingers began to tap together again. "I can read them from time to time, but it happens at a random. When I try to do it hard enough I can, but it gives me a massive headache and makes me sick. But I have learned how to divide them based on their colors and how they taste. I know it sounds kind of weird, and stupid, but that's all that my magic left behind. Professor said that it was her first time seeing anything like it, so she ran some tests for her to go over in her studies."
*Rosemary looked at Judissia, before she sat next to her, placing her hand on her shoulder. She spoke as calmly as she could* I'm sorry, Jud, but no one, in this whole world, understands us like we do. We can't rely on anyone else. They don't understand what we have to do. They don't want to understand. So why should we try to make them understand? We can only count on each other. I hate to say it, but that's just how it is.

*Enricho waited for Oss, wrapping his arm around her as to help get her out the door safely. Though she was worried, he did what he could to calm her down* Don't worry, Oss. They took her to their camp, which I can't imagine is too far from the city. And if we can't find it, we ask around. There is no doubt that a couple guards from the outer city wouldn't get some attention from the people. There's no reason to worry. We'll find her very soon. You just focus on what you wish to say once we find her, okay *He looked at Ossiana with a smile as he stepped down the stairs of the inn*
"Ahh... I see..." Helga scratched her chin lightly, not really surprised with her talent. "That sounds very similar to the powers of a siren if I do say so myself... That's how they detect how exactly to manipulate and allure their victim." She added as a fact before smiling some. "It's not stupid, it's actually quite interesting someone like yourself can do that as well. What else can thee do?"

"Yeah... I guess..." Flynn answered dryly, taking him a few minutes to retrieve the tall blue vial of magic. He unscrewed the top and sniffed it to ensure it was the right one before handing it to his lover. "Ladies first." The alchemist said.
*Franziska gave a playful bow in an attempt to get a smile, or at least a smirk out of him* A thank you, my good man *She took the bottle from his hand and sipped from it, before handing the bottle to Flynn*
So, is Jade ready for some mind fuckery hơn một năm qua
Also, Flynn, for fucks sake, crack a smile XD hơn một năm qua
But that ain't happening for a while.... But just get ready for a twist down the line hơn một năm qua
Judissia listened to what Rosemary was saying without a word until she was finished. But even afterwards, she was silent for a long, long moment before she said anything. She looked at her at the last of her words. "And if Weiss is just working undercover too?" She asked suddenly. Because when she looked at her, her eyes were filled with murderous intent. The voice within her head was getting to her now, though she had a good enough grasp on it.

~

Two listened to Helga with interest as she compared her powers to that of what a siren did with theirs, though she wasn't to pleased to hear what they did with what they were capable of. "I-I didn't know a city's warning signal did such things..." She said, having no knowledge of the siren that Helga was speaking of.
She scratched her arm when she was told that her abilities were interesting, and she thought that Helga sounded like the Professor when she said that.
"I can't..do much of anything else besides shoot my bow that Professor had gotten me a year and a few months ago for my birthday. It's called Ulmeir, and I practice every single day." She paused for a moment, her head turning while she watched someone walk passed them with a tall mound of multicolored cotton and that was riddled with fruit and popcorn on their cone.
"I-I can also breathe under water for a long time and talk to fishies." She said in addition to distract herself from the foods that she saw other people with.

~

Ossiana looked at him for only a second, giving a small sigh. "I believe zhat I already have what I want to say at heart." She said to him while they stepped down the steps of then inn. While she was having trouble sleeping last night, it had been the only thing that she could think about. "I just hope zhat zhey have not deceived us and left."
*Rosemary listened to what Judissia had to say. She just nodded and answered honestly* Then we kill him too before he can hurt us like this again, Jud

*He moved down the stairs, step by step, ever so slowly with Ossiana around her, doing what he could to help her down, as he continued their conversation* So do I. I don't think I have it in me to beat up a few soldiers like I used to
Judissia let out a long sigh. "..Why is it us that have to be the ones to get fucked over..." Her gaze went to the floor. "No..he's your family, Rose. I can't do that if he hasn't given me a reason to." She said finally. "Remember...we maybe far from human but we ain't monsters. But Kahn's going to get what's coming to her. Go get yourself situated. We're leaving."

~

Ossiana chuckled at his last few words. "I believe we just may have gotten too soft. And much more wise than our previous days. Back zhen I believe we would have caused zhe soldiers quite zhe problem to get our daughter back. It has been a while since we have had to deal with issues like zhis."
*Rosemary gave a nod as she got up and walked out of the room, not saying another word*

*Enricho gave a chuckle at this. It had been a long time since they had to beat up a few soldiers. He smiled at the thought* You're right about that, Oss. Of course, that's not to say we still can't handle ourselves in a fight
Helga's ears twitched some as she listened to Two talk, a small smile gracing her face when she saw her distracted by the glorious mount of food. An idea popped into her mind before lightly tapping Two on the shoulder and pointing at a certain direction, and while she was distracted, she worked up some of her own magic. When Two looked back, Helga was now holding an exact large replica of the different colored cotton candy with specs of popcorn and fruits. "Ta-daa..~" She sang with a small giggle, sparkles of magic drifting from them.

Flynn watched as Franziska downed the potion and gave a small nod when she handed it back to him. He gave it a quick shake before drinking the rest of it and waiting for the effects until they were teleported exactly where Nithloraul had made him envision the location.
*The two had arrived just outside of the city, on top of a hill that overlooked the area, and they had arrived far before Rosemary and Judissia had. Before Flynn could get a better look of the place, Franziska jumped up and made her way down the hill* Come on, Flynn. I just know this will be tons of fun
They arrived far before the two people who were already there to began with XD hơn một năm qua
No, they're at the city Rose and Judissia were heading to XD hơn một năm qua
Yeah. They're too busy fucking publicly to meet old Những người bạn XD hơn một năm qua
Judissia leaned her head back against the wall behind her for a moment, taking a few breathers to pull all of her anger induced scattered thoughts back together. If Kahni was working for Nadas Wein and she stole the gold from them after they had taken it, then she was sure that the noble swine would have been notified of her and Rosemary whether they liked it or not. And if soldiers were already heading back down their way after the incident at the other town, then they were definitely going to pass through the one that they were in now.
Which in turn, meant that there was definitely a high chance that they could already be looking for them as well. And in all, that was bad business for her and Rosemary. She finally got around to standing up, looking at the damage that had been done to the bathroom with little care and going back into the room to gather the little of hers that was there now.

~

"Absolutely. But as of now, we're both still a little tired." Ossiana yawned while in the middle of speaking. "Zhat and...I don't believe zhat I am in the proper condition to have to fight at zhe moment.."

~

When Helga had tapped her shoulder, Two had been staring another passerby's food again, her ears lowered but perking some when her attention turned to Helga. When the witch pointed her finger, she followed the direction that it went in, her eyes searching for what she wanted her to see. All she could see there was one of the rides spiraling upwards at what would have seemed to be a dangerously high speed before swiveling back down to the bottom, but then blasting back upwards before it got to close to the ground.
"That looks fun...a little scary, but fun..." She was about to say something else while she was turning back to Helga, but came to an immediate stop, her mouth slightly agape as her eyes landed on the carnival treat and the sparkles of magic that fell from it. She had to stop herself from licking her lips, and instead bit her bottom one. "I-Is that...is that for me?"

~

Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door of Flynn and Franziska's home. Knock...knock...knock..
They were soft, almost unsure knocks that tapped lightly against the wood that it consisted of. There was silence. And then more knocking followed. Knock knock knock knock.
Again, silence. And then the knocking started again, a bit firmer than the previous few times. Not only that, but it continued in a constant rap that remained unwavering in the manner of its sound.
All the kids are getting taken, except for Helga's, for some reason XD hơn một năm qua
Helga gave a small nod followed by a giggle before she levitated the treat toward Two. "Yes, it is. Enjoy!~" She told her with a thumbs up. "Thought you might like one. Consider it... An extra birthday present." She said, already spoiling her similarly to how she would spoil her kids.

"Tons of fun? ehh.... Wouldn't exactly call it that..." He muttered. "Okay, now where?" He thought to himself, speaking to the artifact.

Layla could hear the knocking from her room, furrowing her brows as her concentration within the words of a book broke. She peeked out her window to see if she could see who was knocking, but to no avail. Layla figured that maybe it was her parents that forgot something or an extra delivery package or something similar. She lazily slipped on her sneakers before unlocking her door with a sigh and skipping down the stairs, eventually arriving to the door and opening it.
*The Nithloraul was silent, not a word coming from it. It was as if it were inactive. It's red glow in Flynn's eye was still present, but other than that, it was total silence*

*As Layla had opened the door, her hand was grabbed by someone inside the house. She turned to see Ophelia holding her hand gently as she looked at the door* Careful, Layla. We don't know who it could be

*Enricho gave a nod, followed by somewhat of a grin* Well, don't you worry, Oss. If there's any fighting going to be done, you can count on me to do it

*Rosemary only took the few things that could fit into her pouch, refusing to carrying any heavy supplies. She turned to Judissia, her arms crossed* Alright, I'm ready to go
I am conflicted XD I don't know whether Layla opened the door hoặc if Ophelia stopped her from opening it XD hơn một năm qua
She stopped her as she turned the knob XD hơn một năm qua
...No long conflicted...XD hơn một năm qua
Great hơn một năm qua
Layla squealed when she felt the sudden grip on her hand, and she quickly pulled away in fear. The girl blinked, her eyes coming in contact with Ophelia's before she let out a sigh. "Oh gods... you startled me..."

Flynn tapped his foot impatiently. "Artifact.... ARTIFACT.... ARTIFACT!!!!" His tone purposely increased with every name.
It's...... It's Nithloraul! *The tone of it's voice was far different now, as if it were sick. It was faint, raspy, and only growing more quiet* T-The ocean. H-Head to the ocean near the city! *With that, that was all that could be heard from the Nithloraul. It went silent, not like usual, but as if it would never speak again*

*Ophelia stepped in front of Layla and grabbed hold of the doorknob before she turned to her and spoke* Let me open it, dear. We don't know what could be waiting for us behind this door *With that, she slowly turned the knob and pulled the door open, he sword close by*
cosmic_fusions commented…
alzul: wwaaaaaassssssuuuuppppp hơn một năm qua
Ophelia: Who the fuck are bạn XD hơn một năm qua
Macross: Your pimp, chó cái, bitch XD hơn một năm qua
Cian: Now put on the uniform hơn một năm qua
Ossiana managed to chuckle some herself while they were heading off from the inn and out into the streets of Camelynn. "I am sure zhat I would only be able to stand aside for a few seconds before I join you." She smiled at him. "I suppose we should start where we left them, at the town's circle and head from there in the direction they went in."

~

Two's ears perked to their fullest when Helga had told her that the sweet snack was indeed just for her. "R-Really!? You didn't have to Mrs. Quartz--I mean, Helga!" When it was given to her, her eyes looked the glorious carnival creation up and down, barely even knowing where to start. When she figured that she would just chump through the middle of it completely, she paused in the motion, looking at Helga in thought before she smiled.
She held tore a large chunk from the top, dividing it in half before holding out the cone to Helga, wanting to share it with the person who had gotten it for her.

~

Regardless of Ophelia and Layla being at the door, the knocking continued blandly without a break or skip, the sound of a voice still vacant on the other side of the door. When the door was finally opened, the gloved hand that had been knocking continued to do so, but now did so against Ophelia's breast a few times before it's owner seemed to realize the change of the surface.

The individual that stood at the doorway was a dark haired man with a tainted white colored cloth around his eyes and a orange scarf around his neck, which also covered his mouth, that bore strange rigid patterns of a tan-white color. Short in length across his shoulders was the grey pancho outlined in black and darker grey markings that paralleled it. Underneath it was a plain grey open shirt that seemed as if it had been crafted from sheets, while the shirt that was underneath even that was another one of grey.
Around his waist was a thick belt with a buckle of gold, the strap of a level three leg holster occupied by a slim shaped revolver stretching at an angle across it. On the opposite leg was a hand-ax, it's blade in a holster that was strapped to his black pants.
Across his lower back rested a rather unusually modeled link, the silver chamber holding a small glint when the light hit it from a certain angle, the butt of it handcrafted skillfully from an unknown wood.
-

Name: ???

Race: Human?

Ossiana managed to chuckle some herself while they were heading off from the inn and out into the str
*Enricho gave a nod to Ossiana as he walked alongside her, his arm around her to keep her up, as they made their way to the town square* Good a plan as any, Oss

*Ophelia looked over the man. She didn't immediately go for her rapier, but she kept herself in front of Layla in a defensive manner as she spoke to him* Who are you? State your business at once
"Alright, zhen it is settled." Ossiana pulled herself away from Enricho some to increase her pace of walking. They weren't going to get to Oasis moving so sluggishly. "I feel zhat zhere will be resolution."

~

The man held up his hand and waved it across the air in front of him when Ophelia had started to speak. "Yo είμαι albahth kanggo joku an seo." His voice was rough, his tongue speaking not one, but seemingly many languages that were mashed together into one and formed a broken yet soothing melody to the ears when it was heard.
*Ophelia was taken aback by the man's speech. She stared at him with confusion before she spoke up* I'm afraid I don't understand your language.

*Surprised by her burst of energy, Enricho followed next to her, making their way t the square* I have a feeling that you may be right, Oss