windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 9437

hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Sleeping Zealia was suddenly awoken when she found herself now to be under a pile of clothes, shoes, and jewelry. She blinked in the darkness, lifting from her now not empty anymore mattress. "Is this... Is this real life?" She questioned, her eyes becoming stars and her lips curling into a smile of disbelief before she shrieked in happiness, rolling over her things like a dog would. She didn't mind the extra things that had appeared, as long as she had her belongings, she was the happiest child on earth.

Her screaming could be heard from downstairs, making Helga release a small sigh. "Yes, of course you can have my mouth--" The witch paused as she stared into Wiezen's eyes, catching glimpses of all versions of him... sick. She was about to say something before her attention fell on Ossiana and Enricho. "U-U-Uh... you two can head upstairs to Lia's and ask her about any clothes she has from Oasis. Good luck." She awaited them to leave before she was left alone with her lover. "Wiezen!" She cupped his cheeks and attempted to stare into his eyes again. "Wiezy, what's going on?"
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
"Wiezen, are you--" Ossiana turned her head quickly towards the sound of Zealia's screaming, taking that as a sign that all of her things had been returned to her room. With Helga granting permission for them to go upstairs, she gave a quick nod and took Enricho's hand and dragged him with her as she ran for the stairs, only to realize that she had no idea whatsoever of where she was going.
But that didn't stop her from continuing on until she found them, looking all the way up the spiraling stairs for a moment, now realizing just how big the Quartz's home actually was. She started making her way up the stairs quickly. "Zealia! Zealia, may we speak to you for a moment! We require your assistance!"
-
Wiezen had watched as Ossiana and Enricho rushed out of the room, his ears perking some when he heard their hurried footsteps going towards the stairs. "Hm...such nice gardeners.." And when Helga's hands cupped his cheeks, he blinked, staring back at her.
"You not keeping your side of the deal..." Wiezen answered to her question. He sniffed for a moment. "...Do you smell copper? I smell copper..." He scratched his chin some. But his eyes remained the same, though slightly unfocused as his attention switched to other things.
He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them some. "Hm..these are nice.." He pulled her to him and stuffed his face into them. "Hey, it smells good in here! And warm!" His muffled voice said.

~

Kahni clutched her side as she stood up, going to the window and glancing outside only to see that the sun had started rising, or had actually already risen. "Man...I was out good huh?" She mumbled to herself before turning back to Rose. "You okay? No bruises, no stuff like that?"

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *He followed behind her, his hands in his coat pocket as he called out to Zealia* Zealia, are you around. We need a word with you for a moment

Rosemary: Don't worry about me, Kahn. I'll manage. What about you? Are you going to be okay?
Kahni looked at her patched up wound for a moment, and then gave a shrug. "Eh, I'll manage. Thanks for goin' all doctor on me and stuff. It should heal up jus' fine." She said, giving a thumbs up. And then she gave a thoughtful look. "Well, if it don't managed to get reopened, that is."
Meanwhile, Zealia was humming to herself as she debated on which outfit to wear for the day, now that she had so many options to choose from. Her brows raised from the familiar voices out her door, and her eyes lit up. Her friend had returned! She rushed to the door and opened it, only to encounter the parents of who she thought it was. "Oh..." Her ears drooped some. "Good morrow, Mrs. and Mr. Morgan." She greeted in a polite manner.

"C-Copper? No! There's no co--ooaahh!" Helga was taken by surprise when her towel fell at his sudden groping of her breasts. Seeing Little Wiezen in his eyes reminded her of the time where even child him was so intrigued by the fleshy globes on her body. A light blush stung her cheeks and she scrunched her nose a little in frustration, lifting Wiezen's head from her breasts by his hair. "Hey! Focus!" She told him so that he could answer her question she asked previously about what the heck was going on.
Enricho: *He didn't waste any time in talking to her, and didn't waste time to sugarcoat the situation* Zealia, Oasis is missing. Do you have anything of hers we can use?

Rosemary: I doubt it will. I planned on staying here all day until Judissia comes back. I recommend you do the same just in case

Oswald: *He walked back into the house. Though it was all evening for Enricho and Ossiana, Oswald's search lasted only two hours before he came home. He still felt guilty about Oasis. He just lied in his bed, in deep thought. That is until he heard the voices of the previous guests just down the hall from his room*
last edited hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
also, where the fuck is oswald, he should be back trang chủ bởi now xD hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
They don't have a boy XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Mmmhmm...not that bạn know of. hơn một năm qua
Ossiana nodded quickly at what Enricho had said. "P-please, anything that you may have or think will work will do. I have to find her, Zealia. We have to."

~

Wiezen looked up at her, a look of confusion coming back to his face when she had told him to focus. He looked at her breasts now no longer hidden by the towel before looking back at her. "I am focused..." He said, his thumbs running over her nipples and flicking at them. He shook his hair out of the grasp of her hand and mashed her breasts together, running his tongue over them before biting down slightly, his pointing teeth grazing over them. His hands moved down her body before brushing up her inner thighs, his tongue poking out the corner of his mouth as he pushed her legs apart some. His palm cupped her entrance, rubbing across it until his fingers finally pinched her clit between the roughly.

~

"...I'm surprised ya haven' went lookin' for her yet." Kahni rested a hand on her hip. "And if anything, I gotta problem to take care of. What Weinn has not only has isn't only just more valuable than just valuable...but that, in his hands? No fuckin' way. Nah ah, that's gonna lead to some bad, bad things." She scratched her head, her wild silver-blue hair hanging over her face some and reaching down her back now that it was no longer tied up.
"But I can't jus' leave ya here by yerself either." She let out a sigh. "So I guess I'll kick here for a while, at least until she gets back."
COLA, what are bạn doing?! bạn gotta skip that XD hơn một năm qua
SKIP YOUR FACE XD hơn một năm qua
Everyone skips on my face XD hơn một năm qua
HOPSCOTCH MOTHER FUCKER hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: I trust that she'll return safely. And besides, I needed to make sure you were okay. Judissia isn't the only one I was looking out for, of course
...Kahnmary confirmed. hơn một năm qua
Maybe XD hơn một năm qua
"Can't help but to admire the amount of faith ya put with her." Kahni said, backing up to sit down on the edge of the other bed carefully as to not disturb her injury. She rubbed her side a little to soothe the twinge minor sting that was trying to surface.
Rosemary: We have faith in both of each other. We've known each other so long. I lost my family, and she's been the only one there for me for so long... Until you came along, of course. Now I got two people to worry about *She attempted to lighten the mood with a playful jab*
"Missing? What do you mean by MiSsInG? Pretty sure she's in that hammock of hers like she always is." She suggested, putting her clothes onto hangers and hanging them in her pink wardrobe. "Something of hers?" Hmmmm... She dug through her pile of clothing, tossing a few dresses to the side until she finally retrieved a cute, orange romper from it. "This material used to be hers – in fact, it was a dress she'd gotten on sale for down the market. It was obviously hideous, no offense for her bad taste of fashion, but I told her I would fix it up and make it even better! And so I did! Ta-da!~" She presented the piece of material before tossing it over to Ossiana.

"-W-W-Wiezen!" The nymph screeched when he had mashed her bodacious breasts together, the red hue on her cheeks now on fire. "I need to find out what's w-wrong with you! What's g-going on? W-Why are you smelling copper?! Y-Y-You're sick, but a different kind of sii--aahhh~haaaa..." Helga's body writhed in pleasure when he groped her entrance and rubbed at her clit. Her eyes closed as she attempted to concentrate, her scolds toward Wiezen fading into pants and mumbles. She crossed her legs when they were pushed apart in effort to stop things. "T-This is a-assault!" She panted into his face. Her ears began twitching in throbbing in pleasure, though she refused to fall in for it. "need to... h-h-have to.... help you..."
Enricho: *He looked at the cloth, and without hesitation, tore a piece of the dress off and handed Zealia the rest of the dress* Sorry to ruin your hard work, but we really just need a piece of it. We thank you kindly. Oh, and the dress looks nice.... Looked nice *He hurried back down the stairs, ready to make his way back down, before he saw a door at the end of the hall open. Oswald stepped out, rubbing his eyes as he looked at Enricho and Ossiana*
Oswald: Mr and Mrs. Morgan. What are you two doing here? Did you find Oasis?
can't wait till they all walk in and witness some fucking xD hơn một năm qua
Assuming Helga doesn't pussy out. I will say, it will be the first time she did XD hơn một năm qua
So it will still be a monumental event regardless XD hơn một năm qua
Wiezen only snickered at her words, the sound of her stutters making his ears twitch in delight, his erection starting to throb again as he watched her squirm in pleasure at his touch. He smiled up at her, kissing at her breasts the more she tried to speak. He began to place small bites on them, switching from one to the other until he suddenly came to a stop, his hands moving from her thighs and to his temples. He pushed her away lightly.
"Somewhere...supposed to be going..somewhere..." He mumbled before looking up at Helga. "Need to find the Oni..." He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to concentrate now as the though came back to him before, drowning in a void of forgetfulness. "But where...where..."
His eyes wondered back to Helga. "...Why are you naked? If you wanted to have sex you could have just said something." He said, getting to his feet. He looked down at his clothes. "...what the fuck am I...Christmas? No...no...it can't be..."
His gaze wandered to the mirror that had been fixed, and he froze. He lifted his hand, seeing his reflection do the same, and then blinked when he saw it mimic his movements as he began to cough. "OLD MAN!!" He yelled suddenly, before he hurled a sphere of energy at it, blowing a hole through the wall.
It was only until he started to cough even harder than he already had been did he remember some of what they were supposed to be doing. "Fre....need to get to Fre..."

-

Ossiana was barely even listening to what Zealia had been saying, her frustrated mind only picking out bits and pieces of what she wanted to hear, what she needed to hear. "..No...she's MISSING. Everything belonging to hers is gone."
When Enricho tore a piece from the dress, she came back into to the reality of things to follow him out until they ran into Oswald. "No..no we have not. Not yet, but we are working as hard and fast as we can to ensure zhat we do so thanks to your mother and father."

~

Kahni chuckled some, luckily not enough to start causing any pain. "I'll return the favor at some point." She said. "Or maybe I won't 'ave to. Ya handled those guards pretty damn well. Then again, I wasn' really expecting anything less than that."
Helga almost slipped on her towel when she was pushed back, taking cover when Wiezen blew a hole through the mirror and wall. She panted softly now on the floor, moving her disheveled curls to the side as she stood up and wrapped the towel around her again. "I need to get thee to Fre..." Helga spoke finally, gulping as she witnessed his lover cough even harder. She snapped her fingers, and both of them disappeared from the living room and back in the room they shared. Helga quickly changed into a simple dress, and then proceeded to change Wiezen's Christmas outfit to a more appropriate one for their travel. She picked up her packed bag before looking at Wiezen, grabbing him by the chin and slapping him lightly for him to focus. "You need to tell me how to get us there. A short cut, a spell, anything! This is serious, Wiezen. Something's very wrong."
Oswald: *He looked down at the grown, giving some what of a reassuring grin* At least it's a start for something.... Hey, can I ask you two something
Enricho: *He looked at Oswald, a sort of curious look on his face* Alright, but make it quick
Oswald: I... *He kept his eyes on the ground before he looked up at the both of them* I want to help you two look for her. It's the least I could do after I made such a horrible mistake

Rosemary: No need to. Just doing my job and helping out those that need it *She gave Kahni a smile as she made her way to the bathroom* I'm going to shower. I still need to clean myself of the blood
Kahni raised her eyebrows. "A shower eh?" For a moment, it almost looked as if she had been about to grin. "Well while yer at that, imma go see if I can grab somethin' to eat."

~

Ossiana shook her head. "We don't need to be slowed down, child." She said rather straightforwardly. "Zhere is no telling where she is right now, how far she may be, or zhe dangers zhat may or may not lurk. I cannot have zhere be a chance of placing you into danger, especially without zhe permission of your mother."
-

Wiezen seemed to be in a state of daze while Helga was putting on her clothes. Every time he tried to grasp at a clear thought, it seemed to slip away from his grasp, and he became unfocused once more. His vision blurred and became something like a swaying motion, and it took him a moment before he realized that he himself was swaying back and forth with the motion, and would have fail if it were not for him noticing so. But as Helga changed his clothing, his mind wondered off, and he coughed until he was on the verge of wheezing. "...It's muffin time..it's muffin time. Die potato die, I made you a pie..." He began to mumble some sort of song until Helga had smacked his face.
"Huh? Get where?...Who's Wiezen?" He paused. "Wait..I'm Wiezen....where are we supposed to be going again?"
Okay, seriously, what the fuck is going on with him xD hơn một năm qua
...Things XD hơn một năm qua
Oswald: *He scratched the back of his head before he spoke up* I know you can't risk anyone else getting into trouble, but I won't be able to forgive myself if I let Oasis just run into trouble like that. And you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself in a fight
Enricho: You can fight? Sorry to say this, Oswald, but you don't exactly look powerful
Oswald: I have my ways of fight *He extended his hand and shows the gloves that he made for himself* I made these in my spare time. The fire a grappling hook. It's used for getting to higher areas and I use it in fight to trip people and disarm them. It's a non-lethal tool, but it gets the job done

Rosemary: Alright. You do that, Kahni. I'm sure the lobby has some fruit and muffins you can get *With that, Rosemary stepped into the bathroom. She started to strip out of her clothes, but stopped at her undergarments. She looked in the mirror at herself, before turning around and looking at her rear. She lowered her hands and pinched her cheeks with her hands, trying to get a look at the size*
Ha! XD hơn một năm qua
What are bạn Haing about? Rosemary's big phat đít, mông, ass hoặc Oswald's sad attempt to impress his future parent-in-laws XD hơn một năm qua
xD Oswald ain't gonna be the son-in-law to nobody hơn một năm qua
We'll just have to wait and see XD hơn một năm qua
"Wiezen..." Helga said his name again, her voice seemingly on the brink of tears and cracking. She cupped his cheeks tightly. "Please, Wiezen Quartz," she reminded his name, "Stay focused." She told him. "We're suppose to go to the Hai Shang Kingdom of Fre! But I do not know where or how to get there. But you do. We need to retrieve something from your friend, remember? Bonnus, right? Retrieve something important, okay?"
Kahni had began to make her way towards the door but then stopped as something came to mind. She wondered why Rosemary had decided to leave all of her share of gold back at Graytryn. She glanced over to see that she hadn't closed the bathroom door yet, and since she hadn't heard the shower, she went and poked her head inside. "Hey Ro, how come--" She came to a stop just as Rose was pinching her but and whistled. "Toldja so. Pretty thick back there, right?" She said while laughing.

~

Wiezen stared at her, the sight of her teary eyes causing him to freeze. Her hands were so warm against his face that he leaned into them slightly, and when she said his name, his ears perked some, and with the words that followed, her furrowed his brow. "Focus...focus...pie...cake...smooth-­--F­OCU­S.&­quo­t; He muttered to himself. "Fre...Hai Shang.." He coughed into his hand, trying to clear his clouded mind and find a good visual image in his memories of where that even was. He caught it the grasp of his thoughts after almost two entire minutes of staring blankly, but it was already starting to slip. But something else had come to mind as well, and he rushed to the closet, moving everything aside and pulling up the floor. It came up like a latch door, and he grabbed a plain iron box from it before going back to Helga.
He placed his hand on her shoulder and concentrated as hard as he could, his power spiraling out of control briefly before they disappeared.
-

"I am sorry young Oswald, but I cannot allow it. You are not at fault for Oa's disappearance, and I am ashamed of myself zhat it has gotten to burden you. What has happened is my doing, and I will take responsibility for it. Do not worry...we will bring her back." Ossiana said, placing her hand on Oswald's shoulder before going to continue down stairs.
"where are you--" She watched him run to the closet and rummage through things, a very obvious look of confusion on her face. When he returned, she was about to say something until she realized Wiezen's hand was on her shoulder and both of them were no longer where they once were.
Oswald: *As she was heading down the stairs, he spoke to her again* Mrs. Morgan, I am not a child. I can protect myself just fine. I know that you worry about others, but if there really is a chance that Oasis could be in danger, then... Then I have to do something now. Even if it isn't my fault that this happened, I won't forgive myself if I knew she could be in danger and did nothing about it. Please, Mrs. Morgan, let me help in some way.

Rosemary: *She turned to the door, but didn't move anymore than that. Her cheeks were red, then her whole face was red, and she turned* I-It's not big! I was just checking! Now get out of here!
"Not that big? Look at the thing! C'mon, lemme just give it one little squeeze!" Kahni was still laughing as she pulled the bathroom door closed and went to leave out the door. But she had to make herself get around to easing her laughter, for her side started throbbing when she did so for too long. She left from the room, stretching some carefully as she went to go find something to eat.

~

'I said no Oswald!" Ossiana said more sternly. "NO." She didn't want to go say any further than that, being that he was one of Helga's children and she respected Helga enough not to say anything further. She was silent for a moment,, before she let out a sigh. "If you would really like to help, it would be sincerely appreciated by your parents if you all would keep zhe house in order until zheir return.." She walked down the stairs to return to Helga, only to find that she wasn't where she had last seen her.

~

Where Wiezen and Helga had appeared, it seemed to be multiple hues of grasses all around them. Like they had landed into some sort of field, a wide brick path of road stretching for miles.

Wiezen swayed heavily now and stumbled, putting his hand to his mouth as he began to cough, crimson spurting out of his nose and mouth. He fell to the ground, energy swirling around him hectically and blasting away from him in waves before easing. He reached his hand out to take hold of the iron box that had landed a few feet away from them, pushing himself back up to his feet and using a handkerchief to wipe his nose and mouth, as well as clean the dark red form his hand before shoving it into his pocket.
He looked around them, his memories fuzzing as to where they were supposed to be going again, and he seemed to struggle to grasp the concept of why they were there to began with.
Oswald: *He kept his eyes on the ground as Ossiana continued to say no. He felt useless. He looked up at Enricho, to see if his decision was different, only to see him following behind Ossiana. His head hung low again*

Rosemary I said get out, Kahn! *Once she heard the door close, she made sure to lock it this time to avoid any further intrusions*
Ossiana waited for a moment before calling out. "Helga? Helga, we've retrieved a something zhat is said by Zealia to have belonged to Oasis! Helga?" She walked from the living room and peeked her head into the kitchen, only to find that it was vacant as well. "Where has she..." She shook her head, and instead turned to Enricho. "Have you what we require to make another potion at this moment?" She asked, deciding that they would just make the potion themselves.
Helga didn't care as to where they were, and instead she worried about Wiezen's health. She tried to keep him from stumbling by holding her hands out, and when he coughed crimson, the witch rubbed his back in comfort and wiped the remainings that the handkerchief couldn't get with a napkin of her own she'd packed. The nymph held him up, cupping his cheeks and forcing him to look at her and concentrate on the two glowing emerald pupils on her face. "Wiezen! Stay with me, okay? Where have you teleported us? We're here to retrieve something from Bonnus, right? Bonnus! Booonuuus. Kingdom of Fre, right? Hai Shang Kingdom of Fre!" She repeated multiple times as she gently stroked his cheeks. "Where do we go from here? Where are we?"
Enricho: *He gave a sigh* I was too much in a hurry to remember that. And we need to get a teleportation potion as well. If Helga and Wiezen have already gone on their trip-
Oswald: I can help you get the things you need *He poked his head from the top of the rails*
Enricho: We're you eavesdropping on us?
Oswald: Oh, well, uh..... If you need the ingredients for a certain potion, I can go get one. I have all sorts of ingredients. I'm always making potions when I get the chance
'Don't..know...don't know.." Wiezen murmured when Helga was questioning him, his eyes wavering and trailing off in an unfocused manner. But he tried to keep his eyes on Helga's. Her words had started to come to him in deep pitches of slurs in his perspective. "Outskirts...two days..." He said finally after a long moment of silence. He seemed to go from looking at her, to looking through her, almost as if she wasn't there.
"Fre...where?" He began to cough some as his arm lifted and pointed towards the road of brick where now there could be people seen traveling along it. Large groups, some closing up tents from where they had set up camp, carriages and carts going on their way to the left, further down the road.
Meanwhile there were some going in the way that others were coming from the opposite direction.

~

"Or perhaps Zealia could give us some assistance once more. Oasis has let it be known on numerous occasions, bragging zhat Zealia was quite good at making potions herself." Ossiana said, her eyes looking to Oswald. "No." She let it be known once more.

~

Kahni returned to the room after a few minutes munching on a muffin, an orange being shoved into her pouch for safekeeping when she wanted to eat it later.
Oswald: *He was taken aback at this*
Enricho: Ossiana, he is only offering to make a potion. Nothing much to it *He whispered to her *Besides, if he doesn't at least help with that, I get the feeling he'll just follow us. You know how stubborn kids can be

Rosemary: *After some time, Rosemary stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her. She gave a stretch before sitting on the bed*
Ossiana growled at this, frustration quickly starting to climb to reign over her once again. "We just need the potion. I want to find my daughter now, and I am sick of time being wasted." She said sharply.

~

Kahni closed the door behind her with her foot, raising an eyebrow at Rose for a moment before grabbing the chair that she had been sitting in yesterday and pulling it up to sit in as she munched on her muffin. "Fun time with yer shower?" She asked with a small smirk as she chewed, covering her mouth while she spoke.
Oswald: *He was taken aback from her sudden anger* I understand perfectly. *He held his hand out* I just need something of hers and I'll get to work on the potion
Enricho: *He nodded and handed Oswald the piece of cloth*
Oswald: Give me twenty seconds *With that, he quickly ran up the stairs to his room and closed the door behind him*
Enricho: *He sat down on the bottom step of the stairs, his arms crossed. His eyelids were heavy and his body was also starting to feel the lack of sleep ,but he refused to fall asleep*

Rosemary: Would've been better if I didn't have to worry about intruders *She joked as she brushed her hair*
"So what then?" Helga shook his head lightly. "Do we follow that road? Will that lead us to the outskirts? We need to get there as soon as possible so I'll take my chances." The witch said, taking Wiezen by her hand as she began to drag him. "Stay with me, Wiezen! Only two days!"
Ossiana crossed her arms, her foot tapping slowly as her weary eyes fought to remain open. She hadn't had to stay awake like she had to now for a quite a long time, so long that her body had gotten use to a normal schedule of sleeping. And now with the stress of the situation building upon itself, not sleeping was bringing forth agitation as well. Her hand rested on her stomach for a moment as she stared at the stairs, now shaking herself fully awake.

~

"Intruders? Who, me?" Kahni said innocently, pointed at herself with half grin. "I mean, ya did leave the door open and all. I just wanted to ask ya somethin', buuuut it seemed to me like you were busy eh?"

~

Wiezen was getting to the point where he could barely get words out, though it only lasted for a few minutes as he was being dragged by the hand towards the road, following behind Helga.

It wasn't until they began getting closer the road that the sheer diversity of the crowd that traveled in either direction. There were humans, witches and warlocks, what seemed to be small groups of witch doctors here and there, hunters and many, many more. Travelers from different lands, different cultures, all coming and going.
Oswald: *He quickly made his way down the stairs, handing a bottle and a map to Enricho and Morgan* Here you go. Do you need anything else?
Enricho: We do need a teleportation potion. We ran out
Oswald: Alright. *He ran upstairs to get it*
Enricho: *Once Oswald was gone, Enricho took the potion and poured it onto the map. He kept his eyes on it, hoping that this time, it would be enough to work*

Rosemary: I-I was just trying to see how wrong you were. And you are very, VERY wrong!
Instant fail potion, he didn't even add the cloth XD hơn một năm qua
"Was I? Naaah, I don't think I was, and ya saw it for yerself how fat that fanny was." Kahni smirked. "Eeeh, maybe if you drop that towel I can show ya just how right I am." She snickered, before it turned into laughter. "sss, ow ow ow ow--" She hissed a little in pain as she held her side. "Damn it..." She muttered.

~

Ossiana growled something under her breath when Oswald came back down only to go back up the stairs to retrieve a teleportation potion. Or..make one. Or whatever he had to do to get it into his possession. But her stress was lessened a little at least when they finally had a tracking potion in their hands.
She watched as Enricho poured the potion onto the map, her eyes waiting in anticipation...only for the map to began to burn slowly, slower than a tracking potion should have to start working.
Why is Ossiana so mad XD hơn một năm qua
She has a reason to be and she's stressed out for two reasons, maybe three XD hơn một năm qua
Victoryyyyy!!!! hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *His eyes opened slightly as he looked down at the burning map, hoping that this is what they needed*
Oswald: *He walked back down the stairs, setting a teleportation potion on the table* Here you are. Did the potion work?

Rosemary: That's what you get for keeping up that childish game, Kahn *She stuck her tongue out at her as she continued to brush her hair*
"Childish, she says as she sticks her tongue out at someone else. Besides, not my fault yer gifted with those luscious buns." Kahni replied with a one of her usual shrugs. "Anyways, why'd ya decide to leave all of yer portion of the gold back in Graytryn?"

~

Ossiana stared at the map intensely as she watched it burning away, not answering Oswald or even noticing that he had come back inside the living room either. She watched as the map continued to burn away. And then the flames suddenly raised high before settling down with it's work was done.
Her brows furrowed instantly as she stared down at the location on the map. "...Camelynn?" What could Oasis possibly have been doing in Camelynn? And of course, it was quite some ways away from the town that was near the Quartz's portal as well.
That's not Owensport. COLA, you're a hack. Fuck bạn XD hơn một năm qua
Owensport is FURTHER. And she's not there yet, so fuck yourself XD hơn một năm qua
It took a few minutes and faces to recognize that there were also monsters walking these roads too, so there was no need to cloak herself. She pulled her hood down, only for her poofy curls to bounce out and glimmer against the sunlight. The beautiful nymph stood out in the crowed not only because of her height which revealed she was birthed from an original, but also the vibrancy and colors to her hair and skin that contrasted to the slick black of others. Helga was a little intimidated by the amounts of witches and warlocks surrounding her, because the last time she was in a similar situation... it didn't go quite well. Not for her or her family. She checked back on Wiezen, who she was currently dragging with her supernatural strength. "H-How are you, my love?" She asked him to keep him talking with sense in his mind.
Rosemary: *She was ready to throw another insult at Kahni before she was asked that question. She gave a slight shrug and answered* Is it that important?

Enricho: Whatever the reason is, we have her location now. Let's go and find her, Oss *He turned to Oswald, his hand outstretched* May we please have the potion
Oswald: O-Oh, yes *He hands it to them*
Enricho: Thank you for the help, Oswald *He turned to Ossiana. He knew she was stressed, but he still wanted her to thank Oswald*
Muttering about how everything was too bright, Wiezen was shielding his eyes from the light, looking around at the many people around them. He too, stood out from the rest around them, mostly because of how his white hair seemed to draw the sunlight to it entirely, even in his sickened state. It made him stick out like a sore thumb. He only took his hand from shielding his eyes to scratch his butt, in which some of the women passing them by looked to him, giggling among themselves in interest, while trying to keep the iron box in his grasp.
When Helga had asked him how he was doing, he looked at her for a moment with blank stare. "...Good morning..." He answered, which was only followed by more coughing.
He looked at the iron box for a moment, and his brows furrowed. "...This heavy.." With how important it had seemed to him to get the box at the last second of his cleared mind, he dropped it on the ground, catching the attention of those who were passing them by, some of them looking as if they were going to grab it and run off with it.

~

"I dunno, is it?" Kahni asked almost jokingly. "Not really I guess, jus' was a lil curious is all." She began to rummage through her pouch and pull out the usually necessities needed for rolling her hemp.

~

"Camelynn..." Ossiana repeated to herself in thought, turning to Enricho when he had asked Oswald for the potion. And when he looked at her, she simply just snatched the potion from his hands, muttering but not really saying anything as she drunk some of it and sat it down onto the table before disappearing into thin air.
Rosemary: *She lied back on the bed as she looked at the door, still wondering what Judissia was up to this whole time*

Enricho: *He gave a sigh at Ossiana's behavior, but nonetheless, he thanked Oswald again and took a drink of the potion before disappearing from the Quartz family home*
(the entire future posts will just be Helga cleaning up after wiezen xD)

"Well, if thee want I can carry i--- WIEZEN!!!" Helga yelled when he dropped the iron box in public. She mumbled some before excusing herself past people that walked by, making sure to get there before anyone else. The witch was quick enough to grab it, making a travel portal which served her as an invisible purse to appear. She tossed it in there for now before sighing, running back to Wiezen and grabbing him by the hand again. "Wiezen! You need to be more careful about things!" The witch said while zipping up his fly and fixing his disheveled white hair. He was a mess.
"...The fuck are you, my mom? I hope not...because she was super duper mega ultra bitch." Wiezen said groggily before squinting at her. "...Or are you..." He came to a stop, staring at her suspiciously while he coughed a few times. "No...you're way prettier than her..." He mumbled before looking around, mumbling even more. He scratched his butt again. "..What's a Wiezen?" As someone passed by him, his eyes narrowed. "The fuck are you lookin' at hippy? You too you mop headed bitch!" He growled at the human as he was given a weird stare by both him and some other strange race of being.

~

Kahni rolled herself up a hemp cigar in little to no time and started digging around for the matches that she had.until she was able to find them. She was wondering where Judissia was herself, deciding on giving her a bit more time to get there before she would go off and look for her.

~

Ossiana blinked a few times to clear the effects of teleportation from the potion, this now being the third time that she had done so. That, and she had yet sleep any. She had to step quickly out of the way of a horse-drawn carriage that was piled with supplies, the one on horseback that was yelling something foul at her that ended telling her to get out of the way.

She turned to see where the carriage had been coming from, and her eyes slowly rose upwards to the kingdom before her.

(Camelynn)
 "...The fuck are you, my mom? I hope not...because she was super duper mega ultra bitch." Wiezen đã đưa ý kiến
Enricho: *He looked over the city, before he made his way toward it, not giving much thought other than finding Oasis. He turned back to Ossiana and did slow down his pace for her to catch up, but didn't stop one bit*
"--Wiezen!" The witch interrupted him from saying anymore insults to the travelers. She sighed before turning to them and apologizing. Helga hurried her pace a little, not able to pinch her nose in anger since she was holding onto her lover. "YOU are Wiezen." She reminded him. "And I am Helga, not your mother." The nymph corrected, passing by more of the crowd. She lifted her hood up slightly and didn't make eye contact when she heard the whistling of men at her not so far away, them gawking at her thighs and butt – not afraid to make any commentary for the pretty nymph.

"Damn woman, you're thicker than a bowl of mama's oatmeal." One said.

"I'd let her ride my broomSTICK if you get what I mean." The other commented.

"Lemme get your number, you giant woman!"
Ossiana started making her way towards the town, doing more than just catching up with Enricho. She soon passed him at the same brisk pace that had been at beforehand while heading to the Quartz residence. Her focus was on one thing, and one thing only. Oasis.

~

Wiezen didn't really make any comments towards what the people who were making their commentary, to distracted by everything else around him. If anything, he didn't even know who they were talking about to began with. But as he was being pulled along, he felt his other hand be grabbed, the one that Helga was holding slipping from her grasp.

"Mmmm~ I haven't seen someone like thee around these lands before. Is the tall woman bothering you?" A dark skinned blonde elf with plump lips and radiating yellow eyes spoke, grasping Wiezen's hands in both of hers.

Wiezen shrugged cluelessly. "That's my mom..." He said dully. "...I think..." He looked over at Helga for a moment before looking back to the elf woman. "...You have pointy ears.."

The elf woman gave an enticing chuckle. "Of course I do~ I'm an elf. We elves have many..many, skills. I'm sure a striking man such as yourself would have knowledge of such." She said, pressing her body against Wiezen's some.

Wiezen blinked, and then furrowed his brows, rubbing at his temples. He looked around him once again, but then seemed to give a confused look at the woman.

"I have a tent with me and a few of my sisters of travel. We would love for such a...fine gentlemen like yourself to join us. Oh will you~?"

Wiezen inhaled deeply and faked a hard sneeze, saliva flying onto the elf's face. "Uhh..sorry, sick. Gotta go. I have somewhere to be."

The elf shivered in utter disgust, wiping at her face before turning and going in the direction that she had been in a hurry.

Wiezen went back to Helga and took her hand. "Let's go." His own trembled some as he pulled her along the road, some of his focus returned but eating away once more.
Seriously? bạn hit me with that... BLONDE?! hơn một năm qua
Jade, it's okay. Elves don't exist. bạn can say as many racial slurs as bạn want XD hơn một năm qua
XD A lot of things don't exist. hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He gave a sigh, his hands at his side, as he followed behind Ossiana, allowing her to lead the way now*
"AND STAY AWAY YOU BLEACHED FUCKING BEAN! GO BACK TO SANTA'S WORKSHOP YOU FUCKING DISABLED SLAVE!" Helga yelled as she hurried away after Wiezen had sneezed on her, tugging at his arm some in a territorial manner. "Fucking fucknugget piece of shitted fucking ugly cunt." He muttered under her breath until Wiezen spoke again. "Number one: I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER. Number two: PLEASE!" She told him when he said 'let's go'. She took his hand and hurried onto the road, already beginning to drag him again.
I knew Helga was a racist hơn một năm qua
yeah, A SLAVE. But Helga was Mrs. Clause xD hơn một năm qua
XD So basically Helga told the Elf to go back to Wiezen....tsk tsk hơn một năm qua
Ossiana entered Camelynn, looking around and immediately knowing how big it was, their surroundings and the people there looking as if they all would swallow them whole if they went any further. But nonetheless, she continued into the kingdom without second thought, the well structured buildings set in a uphill to downhill fashion, the roadways curving into small his and coming to many optional turns.

Deep fried foods, grilled foods, kebabs, fruits, sweets. There were concessions and shops for them all around. Horse stables and people making bets on races beforehand were present as well, and jewelry sellers harassed anyone who passed by with talk of buying diamonds and rubies that had been gathered from over the world, some of them holding nothing but false treasury that the unexpected and the fools were rushed into buying.

~

"Well you sound like her now. She used to tell me that all the damn time." Wiezen remarked, some of his usual sarcasm in his voice. He began muttering something else to try to keep his focus from going astray too quickly as he now kept with her pace, coughing into the crook of his arm. His eyes darted around them, taking in the area. "..The Firebrick Road.." He said, as if he was just realizing where they were.
Enricho: God, I hate places like these. I was kinda hoping not to run into one like this again. *He pulled his had down, hiding his eyes from people so to not garner any unwanted attention as he spoke to Ossiana* This may limit Oasis' location to one place, but it's still massive. We can't risk splitting up and looking on our own, Ossiana. Let's stick together and hope we can find her soon
Ossiana didn't say much of anything that Enricho had said, fearing that if she stopped looking around for even the slightest that she would miss seeing Oasis stepping around a corner, or blending into a crowd where they wouldn't find her. Her eyes searched around, not caring about what attention was drawn to them. It was the least of her worries.