windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 9401-9437 of 9437

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary took notice of her stinger, as well as her ruffling her hair. But once Sker'Ry turned back with a smirk, Rosemary returned one of her own and responded* What, am I that alluring that you can't take your eyes off me for one second?
hơn một năm qua pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I could ask you the same thing," Sker'Ry replied. "Ya've been lookin' pretty damn hard yerself since we've left the sauna. I mean, its understandable," She said, giving a shrug. "I have that effect on people." Her smirk remained.
They got through the second and third flights of stairs quickly, and she pushed through the door that led them back out to the deck. Her eyes followed a few people around, the women setting the tables while the men were bring them in along with the chairs and gas powered lanterns that would light up the ship's deck for the night.

Sker'Ry gave a small nod of approval and then turned to Rosemary. "Findja'self a seat. Imma go help 'round a lil bit so we can get this feast started."

You got it... "cap'n" *She chuckled slightly as she made her way to one of the empty tables, sitting down on one of the seats in a relaxed manner. The pleasure she felt, mixed with the sensation of the sauna, helped her relax, helped her let off steam, and in general, had her more than excited for what Sker'Ry had planned later tonight. Once her grin faded, her eyes wandered the dinning room, observing the many faces that were within*
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia remained on the floor, silent. The silence grew as she laid still, however, her light emitted vibrantly through her entire body all of a sudden. The light she was recently given back hadn't been used for a while, and it was so pure and mighty, that it burned through the darkness of Macross's tendrils into oblivion. When she was released, the nymph crawled up to her feet, healing her limbs with ease. And when she used her as a mat, Macross found the dagger that was strapped on her thigh doused in holy oil slicing through her abdomen. But she didn't stop there.

The therinymph head-butted the demon, digging her claws into her throat now. "I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE PATHETIC. AND YOU STAND NO CHANCE. She retrieved her dagger from her abdomen and shoved it through her jaw mercilessly. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOW LEVEL DEMON THAT PUTS THE TITLE OF A PRIMORDIAL TO SHAME."

Zealia blew the second Macross into oblivion with a strike of light without having to even glance at her. All the pent up frustration and time of need lead to her releasing more than she ever thought she had. "RELEASE THE NEPHILIM AND THE BABY AT ONCE" She roared, her light spiraling outwards that set the flames to rest again.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Uh, actually, Macross is immune to both being punched and also death, so, uh, wrong again, Jade hơn một năm qua
Also, STOP IGNORING ME! What is this, jokes from six months cách đây XD hơn một năm qua
Meanwhile, Eros was making her way through some of the people on the upper deck, looking around after she dropped Rosemary's clothes off in her room. The fuck is she at? She thought to herself in annoyance. She had gotten back an hour or so ago after her venturing to the city. Her mind drifted back to the run-in that happened, and she became uncertain as if she should even bother with telling her. There was enough on their plates already as it was.

~

"It seems that...I may have underestimated you...slightly." Macross only smirked, spitting a black slosh into Zealia's face as she started to laugh. "Release the Nephilim thou says?"

"I'm afraid not." A much stronger hand grabbed Zealia's shoulder, crushing it under the force of its grip. "Another child, another tantrum." Hummus's voice silenced everything. "Another tantrum, another mess to clean. History repeats."

"M..Master..." Macross grinned, blood oozing from her mouth.

Hummus moved his hand only slightly, the one, minor movement causing Zealia to be thrown into wall behind him where an awaiting pipe that jutted out awaited, skewering her. "Did I not command you to await my arrival?" The youth that had been restored to his voice echoed. He lifted his hand, and something within Macross crushed itself, causing her to both scream and laugh all at once as she was put into agony.
And then he turned to Zealia. "Poor...poor, creature," He tore the dagger from Macross's jaw carelessly and stabbed it into the middle of Zealia's chest. "Is what I would have said if you were worth the words of pity. Though I suppose I should thank you for cooling off the building upon my arrival. Such a nice welcoming. But it seems that it is you who stood no chance from the moment of your arrival." He gave her a gentle smile and a pat on the cheek. "I will be taking what I have come for." He took off one of the gloves that he wore before stabbing his hand through Zealia's head, a wound not being created, but ripples as he dug into a space deeper than her life and tore out the pulsating energy that was her Light down to the root, as well as some of the magic that was infused with it. "Extraordinary. Tainted by mortality and magic, but yet still able to be used."
He forced Macross to her feet with the use of magic. "Return. I will clean up the mess that you will surely be accountable for later." The energy that he had taken vanished.

"But Master, the Nephilim–"

"Has already been taken care of, no? And I shall deal with him soon enough as well." Hummus replied. "Find the others and destroy them before the angels arrive. And release the child. There is no further use for it."

"What shall I do with it?"

"I would tell you to do what it is that you would do under any other circumstances, but you do not deserve the right to do so. You may leave her to burn. You may return her to where she belongs. You may let Bonnus recapture her. What happens to her well being after now does not concern me, as long as you won't be getting the satisfaction of harming it."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Well obviously give it back to Bonnus. It's the only natural thing to do. Don't let Ossiana be happy for a một giây XD hơn một năm qua
*Rosemary turned forward to the table, her elbows resting against it and her hands resting on her head, humming a soft tune. She had almost forgotten that Eros would be back shortly, but all she could think of was her time in the sauna, and how it was just what she needed after so long*
“N-N-No! Nononono!” Zealia screamed, but not for her light, but rather for her lover and the baby. She could feel the blood rising up her throat, but bit her lips from puking it. And that’s when she weakly summoned her tail, which helped her bounce off the pipe she was skewered through. The nymph trembled as she fell to the ground, but quickly got to her feet, the dagger still through her chest making her sway side to side. She grunted while tugging the pipe off, and suddenly spat the blood on him only to twirl almost in a dance before smacking it against Hummus’s neck. She panted heavily at the impact, but refused to back down. “R-R-RELEASE HIM AT ONCE!” She ordered with a raspy throat.
The pipe that struck Hummus's neck bent itself completely on impact, and he didn't even bother sparing her a glance. "Attacking so weakly from behind are we? Shameful. Enough of your screeching now. It tends to give headaches. But ah..it seems that you have stained my clothes. Manners, manners." A wave of raw, unfiltered magic struck in the form of an invisible force that drove into the dagger, curving upwards and smashing her into the ceiling. The broken up floor rose and smashed into her while Hummus continued on his way. He lifted his finger and gave it a brief twirl, the floor drilling therinymph, or rather now, just a nymph, further into the ceiling mercilessly and brought the building itself into a collapse.

~

Eros eventually started on her way back towards the lower deck, now dressed in clothing that was a bit baggy, yet they were the most comfortable to her by far, though the ends of her pants were stretchable cuffs like the end of her sleeves were. Under her arm, she carried a book with her that she had picked up while she was out and about.

-

Sker'Ry passed by the table that Rosemary had taken a seat at and was directing a few of the men that were carrying large barrels of liquor towards a place where everyone would be able to access them. She herself carried one of them, and while they were busy with that, food began to be brought out from the kitchen.
*Rosemary couldn't help but to grin and wave at Sker'Ry as she walked by, already feeling her heart thumping in her chest as she walked by. She kept her eyes on her a moment longer before she went back to looking around the dinning room*

*As Oswald was making his way back to the inn after taking Layla home, his tired eyes desperate to sleep in a bed, he turned to see that the inn was in ruins, scorched from fire and falling apart. A part of him was thankful that he got Layla back to Franziska when he did, but another part was worried for the others, like Zealia and Addai and Carlyle and the infant. He rushed to the inn as fast as he could, his only weapon on him being his gloves and a small dagger. He ran into the inn, bursting through the doors as he shouted* H-Hello! is anyone here!?
As Oswald burst through the non-existent doors of the already severely damaged inn who's front had been torn off before he had even arrived to began with which included the doors, he would find bodies already close to burning into ashes, their faces charred but with an undeniable expression of horror and agony frozen on them.

The cries of a child could be heard, but before he could go any further, a shield of dark magic appeared in front of him and blocked the flames that were reignited in a sudden explosion of embers. Zealia, now carrying both Unnit and Styles the best way that she could in floating spheres of energy without harming them any further than she had been forced to.

~

When Rosemary had waved at her, Sker'ry shook her head, laughing a little. But she waved back before she went back to making her orders and going back with the men to retrieve more of the barrels of liquor. After all, three or four wasn't going to cut it for so many people.

Eros walked out onto the lower deck, looking at all of the people that were walking back and forth busily. Is that...is that a fuckin' squid?! Fried!?, she thought to herself as she was able to get a look at one of the platters of plates as they were being carried passed her.
Okay, I get it. No doors XD hơn một năm qua
Despite being defeated again, Zealia still crawled her way out of the rubble. The nymph was badly injured, the impact making the dagger she once had in her chest flung out somewhere. Her arms trembled, but she pushed through to the surface with the little strength she had left. Panting, she spat more blood out. Her body swayed side to side as she gripped her aching body. "w--w-won't get away....w-with th-this...." She was preparing herself to charge again.
"I would have responded with "Yes, I will"," Hummus said as he continued down the hall that inevitably began to be covered with flames as well. "However, what use would such words be if I already have? None, similar to the mute words you speak. The others will not be able to hide in their little cracks and crevices for much longer. But for now, I will allow it." He gave a lazy gesture of hand, and the walls closed together in a hard slam. He could still sense that there was a Therian there, weakened. And he would rip away her Light before he left to use as he pleased.

-

Meanwhile Zealia cursed to herself when she was unable to get in contact with Elijah. He's using magic to disrupt telepathy? She disappeared out of sight for a moment, thinking quickly. But part of her was still calm, for things hadn't gone completely astray just yet.
*Oswald looked through the halls in terror, feeling that familiar sense of dread take over him. As his eyes moved across the halls, he saw Zealia floating with the others, before she disappeared* H-Hey, wait *He called out, to no avail, his eyes moving across the inn once more as he shouted* Zealia!? Anyone!? Where are you?

*Rosemary chuckled at her wave, but she was still focused on the variety of characters that filled the halls, from their size to their colors. But as she was lost in the surprise of them all, she still wondered what was taking Eros so long to arrive*
Oriocho suddenly appeared from the fire in front of Oswald, floating in a clear bubble of a ghastly purple energy sobbing and crying loudly. Her bottom lip had been split open from a hard fall when the building had exploded into flames. The bubble floated towards the outside towards where the other ones contained Unnit and Styles.

Shortly afterwards, Carlyle, who's body was burned severely and just managed to barely avoid being burned alive due to the weak barrier that had been around her, crawled from the fire. The floor that she had been on above had collapsed after they had been attacked. And in her already weakened state, there was little that she could do to stop Styles and Unnit from being used like they were puppets. She tried to pick herself up, but up above, a burning dresser was sliding from the crumbling ceiling.

~

As Rosemary was watching the people on the ship, Eros rubbed her hands together until they were nice and warm. And then proceeded to smack her upside the head with the book that she had. "And where in ThE FUCK, were you? I've been lookin' everywhere! My god–I'm never gonna go shoppin' for you again I swear!"
Oh, sorry *Rosemary said, giving a light shrug, but a grin still on her face as she answered* Sker'Ry wanted to have a chat with me, also to clean out the sauna or... something. Sorry I left you behind. But hey, you at least got the evening off to do whatever on the ship.

H-Hey, Orio *Oswald said as he grabbed hold of the bubble, his hands finding a hard grip on them as he held on, already finding himself lifting off the ground, barely able to hold on. He took notice of Carlyle, and as he kept his hold on the bubble, trying to find a way to pop it and to get to Oriocho to offer her some comfort, he called out to Carlyle* W-What happened!? What's going on!?
Carlyle began to cough, hacking up a bit of blood. And at the sound of Oswald's voice, she lifted her head in a struggle. However, the blood that ran down her chin as she opened her mouth revealed that she couldn't speak. Her tongue had been severed. She gagged, more blood pouring out onto the ground.

There was a creak, and the burning dresser above began to tip slowly, sliding closer and closer towards the edge as the ceiling began to give way.

~

"Do whatever? I was lookin' for YOUR ASS!" Eros exclaimed. "And what's with that stupid look on your face? I don't think lookin' around this ship for an hour is very funny. I should take those damn clothes back and get a refund."
*Rosemary chuckled as she slapped her knee and responded* I-I'm sorry, Eros. I'm sorry I made you look around so much. I'm just grinning about... something else, that's all

Damn! Damn, damn, damn *Oswald kept his grip on the bubble, adjusting so that he could rest his arm against the bubble, speaking to Oriocho* Shh, shh. It's okay, kiddo. We'll get you out of here in no time *Using his gloves, he fired it at Carlyle, the wire landing in her hand as he shouted to her* Quick, grab the rope! *Before he could explain, he was ready to pull the rope, ready to get her out before the dresser fell. He wasn't sure what was going on, where everyone was, or what caused this. All he could do was offer his help, as best as he could in the moment*
Eros squinted at Rosemary now, crossing her arms. "Somethin' else, huh? As long as it's ain't sulking, I guess." She said, pulling a chair out from the table to sit down in. "Don't think I've seen anybody actin' so happy about having to clean up something unless they're some sort of germophobic freak. So, what gotten you so up in the mood allova sudden?"

~

Carlyle reached her hand out to grab the wire in a weak grasp, having to force what little she had left to grab it. She could just barely hear Oriocho's crying still, her left ear ringing heavily while she felt as if she couldn't here at all out of her right one.

The burning structure above finally gave way enough for the heavy dresser above to tip over and fall.
*With all his strength he could, Oswald pulls the rope back, dragging Carlyle forward, hoping that it would be enough, hoping, that by some miracle, he would be able to save her and Oriocho, and anyone else within the inferno*

*Rosemary grinned to Eros, trying her best not to crack right away before she answered vaguely* Oh, you know. Just glad I'ma germaphobic freak, that's all. That sauna was... one hell of a place, let me tell you
Zealia jumped out of the way before the slamming walls could get to her. Where was Y’iel? Elijah? The backup? The nymph coughed, gagging blood as she attempted to heal her severe wounds. She limped her way around, searching for anyone that was left behind and still alive.
The dresser came down with a heavy crash, burning wood splintering into hundreds of pieces and the drawers snapping, some flying out onto the floor. Carlyle had been pulled out of the way just enough to avoid being crushed by it. She struggled to push herself up from the floor, only making it half way before she collapsed again. Her mind was spinning, yet the only thing she could think about was Unnit and Styles. The others.

~

"Oo..kay. Remind me then that the next time I accidentally step in some mucky shit or somethin' to ask you to clean'em them. If I'd known that you were that much of a spic n' span lunatic that got horny offa cleaning shit, I woulda had you do my laundry. Well...when I actually get around to havin' enough clothes to call laundry, that is."
Zealia felt as if she was going to collapse at any given minute. She was bleeding out bad, and her missing light and some of her magic only worsened things. She wrapped her tail around herself to keep herself together, dragging her feet across the floor. Tears swelled in her eyes, because she knew she had just lost the person she loved dearly. And although she tried to fight, the guilt and worry weighed her down enough that she tripped and collapsed on her knees. She didn't even feel her skin sizzling from the impact of the heated ground, for she was numb both inside and out.
Thank the gods *Oswald let out a sigh of relief as he dangled from the bubble, speaking to Oriocho in a calm manner* Calm down now, little one. Everything's going to be okay. Just... ignore... all of this and such. Y-Your mom and your dad are just fine, little one. *He leaned down and spoke to her in a calm manner, hoping to calm her down, and in his own mind, calm his own nerves from what he was witnessing* Enricho and Ossiana are just fine and are waiting for you, little one. I promise you we will get you back to them, safe and sound. So don't you cry now, okay. We need you to put on a big smile for them. Just think of how surprised they'll be when they see how big you are *As he tried to calm Oriocho, he turned his head slightly and called out* Z-Zealia, assistance! Wherever you are!

Fine, fine *Rosemary waved her hands, leaning against the table* So, what kind of clothes did you get. And if you got something embarrassing, I'll make your clothes pink when I get around to doing that laundry *She gave a joking grin, but her tone had a hint of seriousness to it*
"You really think I'd care about "pink"?" Eros said, raising an eyebrow. "Anyways, I gotcha somethin' other than shorts, I'll say that much." She grinned a little herself knowingly. "You'll just have to see when ya get up there now won't you? As for what I got for myself," She looked at the clothes that she had on currently. "Just some stuff that I'm gonna need. Finally found someone who could make me one of those all in one suit things. Kinda like the one Judy always wore for sneakin' around or whatever. Somethin' durable, waterproof, and insulated enough to where I can stay warm just in case we end up somewhere cold–which I hope like hell we don't. Granted, I had to pay a little extra because it was somethin' considered "out of the ordinary". Well that, and the few other features I needed." She cracked open the book that she had, the title not really noticeable from the angle that she turned to sit at. And apparently, she had also already been reading it, because she pulled a book mark from the pages of the thick book and tucked it away in the back of it. "Also, I may have almost spent all of our money too." She added with a shrug.

Meanwhile, around them, the ship's crew continued with pulling the barrels in, while on the other hand, the cook and the individuals that she had gotten from upstairs to be her temporary assistants were going back and forth from the kitchen to serve such a large variety of people. Some of them were going up stairs to the upper deck as well.

Sker'Ry stopped one of them while they were heading up and whispered something to them in their ear, pointing towards the table that Rosemary and Eros sat at before she went back to join the others. She took a piece of the crunchy fried squid off of one of the plates while she was on her way, giving her compliments on the dish where they were due.

~

Carlyle's face rested on the floor, the rope falling out of her grasp. She struggled to try to pick herself up, but failed once more and instead had to deal with the agony that came after being dragged with her already severe wounds.

As Oswald was calling out for help, Zealia appeared before him with Greisha threw under her shoulder. However, it was far from the one that he had expected to arrive. "You need to get your friends and go, now!" She said hastily. She turned and summoned a portal that swirled into existence. She whispered something, a spell, and Greisha was soon floating away from her arms in a bubble of magic. With a sharp gesture of her hand, Oriocho, Unnit, and Styles were moved towards the portal as well. Carlyle was the next to be gathered into one of the spheres of magic. "There is no time to waste, do you understand? None!"

She turned towards where the front of the building was torn away, already sensing the presence of her brother making his way towards them. An aura surrounded her hands, the darkness that it was growing as she prepared herself. She watched as the walls around them began to eat away at themselves, the rest of the building following the act.

A pressure of energy unlike any other shook the very foundation of not only the inn, but the entirety of the town that it was in plus more, the ground beneath it going into a violent tremble.

Zealia clasped her hands together, bulging orbs of writhing dark magic appearing around her and spinning in a circle behind her.
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop it xD hơn một năm qua
Zealia laid there, motionlessly but with a twitching eye. Blood poured from her mouth, her cheek sizzling against the ground. A rattling gurgle escaped her clogged throat, and her arms went into a series of convulsions and twitches that attempted to lift her through natural instinct rather than just her mind.

"What the fuck is taking them so long?" Elijah muttered, squinting his eyes out into the distance. The ball he carried didn't seem so heavy anymore after having to carry it for so long.

(are we waiting for Wind... or am i... not going to get a response for my characters... or...did i do something wrong with my previous posts?)
hoặc maybe COLA is a human and needs sleep like the rest of us........ NAH XD hơn một năm qua
W-What? Wait, w-what's going on here *Oswald had a million questions on his mind, but found himself unable to answer a single one as he was already sent through the portal with Oriocho. His confusion, disgust, and exhaustion eventually lead to him losing his grip on Oriocho's bubble as he passed through the portal, falling face first onto the ground, and picking himself up with a groan as he looked around to see if anyone else had followed after, before he looked at Oriocho again* Oriocho? Are you alright, little one?

W-Wait, what?! You spent ALL of our money *The grin on Rosemary's face was finally gone now as she looked at her in shock, then in disappointment* Dammit, Eros! You know I was gonna use that money to buy some other shit too! *She leaned back in her chair, her hands over her face before she sat back up* What'd you spend it all on
Oriocho had been crying the entire time, even as they had been sent through the portal. Where they appeared looked to be a place that was no longer in the same town, nor the same country–perhaps not even in the same world as they had been before.

The bubbles containing the injured individuals laid themselves to rest onto the ground before popping.

~

Zealia searched the perimeter for any other signs of life, finding one severely weakened one still in the vicinity. She cursed to herself, one of the bulged orbs of magic that circled around her splitting off from the others and morphing quickly into a clone of her that RAN OFF TO FIND THE INJURED PERSON as the deadly threat was approaching.

~

Eros looked at her from over the top of her book. "Clothes, some food, and a few choice weapons." She answered before her eyes went back to the book. "Besides, you said that I could use the money 'cause I deserved it right? Well, I spent it on shit that we needed," she said, flipping the page she on once she reached the end of it.
Yeah, I guess I did say that. We do need stuff. Like this book here *Rosemary said as she pointed at the very book that was in Eros' hands before continuing* Definitely a necessity

*As soon as the bubbles had popped, Oswald picked up Oriocho in his arms, doing his best to comfort her, using what little medical supplies he had on him to cover up the bleeding lip, doing his best to comfort her while doing so. As he did, his confusion hadn't subsided in the slightest. He looked around their location and at Unnit and Styles, not sure where they were or what lead to them arriving there
"I know right?" Eros said as she flipped to another page of the book, rolling her eyes at Rosemary's sarcasm. "Glad you think so too. It's totally a necessity if I'd say so myself. Unless you're only sayin' that because you think it's a book on cleanin' floors. It's not, by the way." She added.

~

Oriocho, surprisingly, didn't attempt to stab at Oswald nor did she attempt to bite him with her sharp teeth when he picked her up. Instead, her five arms clung to him tightly as she sniffeled and sobbed in a way that was almost like she was hyperventilating. She winced heavily when the moment he touched split lip, and immediately began to cry again.

Meanwhile, Carlyle crawled across the ground to Unnit and Styles, pulling herself up with the rest of her strength, mumbling to them that they were okay, and that everything was going to be alright. Tears prickled at her eyes as she reached to feel for a pulse, barely able to feel one, and she could see their aura fading.
*Rosemary rolled her eyes at Eros' response, sitting back in the chair again before she asked* So what is that book even about? It must be good if you were willing to purchase it as a necessity *She continued to joke*

*Oswald wrapped his arms around Oriocho in a comforting manner* N-No, it's okay little one. T-the bad... thing is gone now, I-I think. You're safe now. We'll get you patched up then we will take you back to your mommy and daddy and everything will be alright *But his attention soon shifted to Carlyle, who he now saw was in a bad shape. He rushed over to her and asked* Carlyle, what happened? Where is Zealia and Addai?
Zealia found enough strength of what remained to increase the volume of her gurgles so she could be heard, waving her burnt hand weakly in the air.
(Hang on, lemme just ignore that XD)
You're somewhat right. In fact, "ignore" isn't even a strong enough word. I'm done. Fuck this Rp. Fuck these characters that I've put more effort into than anything, and fuck everything that has to do with it.

You know, I'm surprised that I haven't done this waaay sooner with all the bitching and complaining that came out of not just this RP, but the last one too. And no, this isn't just some shit being thrown around for the faint of heart, or some "drunk" rant coming off the top to use as a fucking excuse when it goes wrong. Nah, I'm just done. I would say to send my last check through the mail cuz this shit felt so much like a job dealing with two intolerable, pestering customers at a fast food joint that bug you from having one fry short in a container with no specific number to began with. Like dealing with two customers at Popeyes after they run out of chicken sandwiches.

So, I'm done with this Rp, fuck it. My characters don't exist. Do whatever.
(Wait, COLA, what do you mean? I wasn't intending to ignore you. If I was doing something to irritate you, I'm sorry)
I’m sorry, Wind...
Jade.Don't apologize. It's not your fault. I don't blame anyone for what happened here. Things just happen. People just get tired. If Cola didn't leave, I was probably going to, for real. It was a story that was going nowhere fast and looked like it would continue to go nowhere. It was just that. What happened happened, not your fault, or anyone elses. So don't apologize. Okay?
I wish COLA the best in what he does, and I really hope you and I can RP again some time in a new RP. What that will be and when that will be I don't know, but I look forward to it