windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 9437

hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"Firebrick road?" Helga repeated, her elbow now interlocked with his. She was happy that some of Wiezen's senses and memory was returning. Good. She told herself, quickly hurrying through the crowd. "Keep talking!" She told him. "Tell me where we're going again, what are we going to go get? WHO are we going to go see?"
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *He gave another sigh as he walked down the street with Ossiana, his eyes looking around the area in hopes of catching a sight of Oasis*
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen looked down at the road beneath their feet. "...If we're on the Firebrick Road then that means we're going to Hai Shang, and if we are going to Hai Shang then we're going to Fre. We're going to see Bonnus." He answered her questions without hindrance...at first. "And....it smells like copper...it tastes like copper..." He muttered. "Tired..." He began to cough again. "Been tired...for a long...time, Helga."

~

Ossiana stepped to the side hurriedly as she heard rushing footsteps behind her watching as a faction of people wearing dark green uniforms rushed passed them, their coattails showing the lighter mint colored strips that ran down their backs as they ran passed. And she also overheard some of the citizens talking.

"Looks like they're about to have another one."
"Hm, wonder if this one is going to be as good as the one from yesterday."

She turned to the two men who were speaking and went over to them. "Excuse me good sirs, but what is going on? Zhose guards seemed to be in quite zhe hurry."

"Guards? Hah! We only wished." One of the men had answered. "Those were soldiers from up north, Owensport. They've been here for the past few weeks, recruiters. But they came here to find that not a lot of folk like them, nor appreciate what they do here, the bastards. Though I pity the ones who are actually going to be recruited in search of better things in life."

"If ya think that's bad, just imagine what it's like living within the damned country." The other man shook his head. "As for what's goin' on, the soldiers have been being sent from town to town, kingdom to kingdom to host small arena matches where the soldiers fight those who want to be recruited and determine their possible rank and skill depending on if the possible recruits win or not. Usually, as expected, the ones wanting to be recruited get bullied around and cast aside like dirt if they're not good enough. However, someone came into the kingdom sometime at the dead of night yesterday and have been wiping the floor with them. A feisty one too. Can't say the folk haven't enjoyed watching those green-co idiots getting decked for once."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh my god, Oasis! "I hate nobles, and I don't want to be a templar. So I'm going to be the guard for the fucking worst kind of noble" XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Naaaah, Enricho's thêm of the complete stupidity XD hơn một năm qua
We're talking about Oasis, goddammit. Stop changing the subject! hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *At the very mention of the tournaments, he knew exactly where Oasis was. He asked* Where can we find these fights at?
"They're usually in the Kingdom Square at the center of the kingdom, usually because the soldiers from Owensport have this complex of wanting to humiliate people who they think their so high above." The man answered.

His companion scoffed. "I think that's so much of an understatement that I take offesne to it."

The first man began laughing, slapping his companion on the back.

Ossiana gave them a bow of thanks and hurried off in the directions that the soldiers had fled in, pushing passed people but apologizing as well as she did so, though she barely gave herself any time to add any sincerity to it.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He gave a nod of thanks and followed behind Ossiana, going as fast as she could, faster even. He had a worried look on his face. He knew about Owensport, and he knew that it was the last place he wanted to go. He ran slightly faster than Ossiana so that he could get to Oasis and get out of here*
The soldiers must have been on their way pretty fast, because even as they made their way through and dipped passed people that were only looking to con them out of their money, Ossiana didn't see the soldiers anywhere ahead of them. The time period added up much to conveniently, and she knew with a strong feeling in her bones that they would find Oasis where they were holding the tournaments that the two men had been speaking of.
Enricho: *He started to move faster now, almost outrunning Ossiana a few times, but he continued to move forward to reach the square*
It took more than one would expect to reach the kingdom's center, and there, citizens and workers alike were crowded around, shop owners leaving standing out in front of their shops, the Owensport soldiers staring in disbelief, some of them with plain expressions as they watched what was going on with mild interest. The crowd, there masses in the shape of a square, were cheering loudly, the number of people there so thick that Ossiana found it hard to even get through the first few.

And in the center of it all, Oasis stood there with her arms crossed, one of the soldiers laying there on the ground after being planted on his head. She smirked a bit, cracking her neck before wiping a bit of blood from her busted lip with her thumb. "Come on, send more in. This is barely enough for me to break a sweat ya know." She taunted. "Where're higher ranked dudes?"
Her tail was hidden from sight, so she appeared to be human just like the rest of everyone else.
Enricho: *He pushed by a few people, making his way to the front of the crowd, and once his eyes fell onto Oasis, he gave a sigh of relief, before turning to Ossiana* Thank god. We finally found her
Ossiana nodded, going to move forward, only for their path to be blocked when even more people began to arrive to the scene to watch the event.

A few more soldiers stepped into the square weaponless, making it an uneven three on one fight. All of them wore strange gloves of thin metal. One of them took of his uniform coat. "Alright lady, I think this is where we draw the line. Can't have you letting these people think we're pushovers now."

"AlRIGHT, that's more like it." Oasis uncrossed her arms and patted her cheek. "Come give me your best shot then." She said, her smirk remaining.

The soldiers looked at each other for a moment before they all nodded. Another one of them spoke. "Let's kick this brat to the curve then." They all went in at once.

Oasis readied herself, getting into half of a fighting style as they attempted to ambush her. The first punch that was thrown, she didn't move out of the way of it and instead took it head on. But she retaliated with one of her own, packing more force behind it and knocking the first soldier back. She dodged out of the way of the second punch that flew towards her, ducking low in a spin and sweeping her attacker's feet from under him before lunging forward, only to be taken down by the the third of the soldiers. She felt heavy strikes at the side of her head, blocking the ones thrown at her face until she managed to slip her way from their grasps. She was back on her feet in the next few seconds, grabbing one of them by the back of their collar and slinging him hard into another, knocking them both from the square and sending them crashing into the ground. That was two down.
Her eyes narrowed at the last one she had to deal with. "Hey, might as well raise up the right flag buddy."

The last soldier cursed and ran at her, only for to feet to be planted into his chest, knocking the air out of him completely as he flew back into a short skid across the ground.

Oasis landed on her back, but flipped herself back up in an uncoordinated manner, brushing herself off. She sniffed hard before spitting out a little blood to the side. "Alright, I'll admit. Those kind of hurt...." She said, but despite it, she grinned some. "Anymore?"
Enricho: *He pushed passed the people, making his way to the front. When more people started to get in the way, Enricho moved through the crowd, shoving those that refused to move, keeping Ossiana close so she didn't get lost in the crowd, until they were in the front. They could see Oasis standing above three down soliders*
"Yes, yes, good!" Helga commented at Wiezen's correct answers. "Perfect." She said, her hopes rising as to maybe he was feeling better. But at his last few words, Helga's pace slowed down and a small frown hit her face. Her ears lowered as she turned to face him, an expression of worry and concern visible on her face. "A long time? Why.... Why did you never tell me?" She asked him.
Ossiana looked from the soldiers that had been put into submission, then to Oasis and then back to the soldiers. "Something's...not right.." She muttered to herself.

Oasis put her hand to her side for a moment, wincing slightly at what felt like quick bruising. Probably from the gloved that they had been wearing. But she played it off by doing a few stretches as the crowd cheered. But as she saw the soldiers stand, and no one moving forward, she frowned some. "What? Don't tell me you guys are done already!" But that's when see saw that there was someone walking to the front from the back, muttering starting to flow around.

"Is that...really him?"

"What's he doing in Camelynn?"

"Oh my gods...this can't be real.."

~

Wiezen didn't say answer for a long moment, his eyes to the ground, as if he were thinking whether or not he would say anything else at all. He coughed a few light times, though the last one was a rather harsh one compared to the others. But when he looked up with a expression of perplexity, it could be noticed then that he hadn't answered because his focus had lost his grip on his focus again. "A long time what? What haven't tol-- where are we!!?!" He exclaimed, looking around them at all of the people
When Wiezen had asked the same question again, she knew she had lost him. Her ears drooped even more and she let out a sigh, tears beginning to form in her beautiful emerald eyes. After all these years... she thought she was done dealing with this. She thought that she was done with having unsolvable problems. Years back, the witch detested when Wiezen was in trouble. Because she never knew how to remedy things. And though through the years the nymph always asked Wiezen more questions about himself, she never got... the answers that she wanted. Without him changing the subject or interrupting. In fact, she didn't even know Wiezen's last name or if Wiezen was actually his name. A single tear dampened her cheeks before she rubbed her nose, calmly repeating the answer to Wiezen's question. "We're in the firebrick road. Heading to the kingdom of Fre to get something from your friend, Bonnus. We're in the firebrick road. Heading to the kingdom of Fre to get something from your friend, Bonnus. We're in the firebrick road. Heading to the kingdom of Fre to get something from your friend, Bonnus." She said a few times before falling silent.
Wiezen blinked as she kept hearing the same answer on repeat. "...I have a friend?" He suddenly asked. "Hm...it doesn't feel like it." He coughed a few times. "It feels more like people that want something...and then leave." He furrowed his brows as he spoke sluggishly. "...or like when someone says that they love you but...sometimes you question if they really mean it...even when you know that they do. Or...going through the motions...for the sake of something else?" His brows furrowed even more. And then blinked. And then he blinked again. "What were we talking about again? Hey, a thing!" He exclaimed before Helga had a chance to answer his last question before he began to run off towards one of the wagons that were heading in the direction that they were going in.
"--Wiezen!" Helga sighed as he watched him run off to one of the wagons, chasing after him in a small jog, her hair bouncing along with her breasts and even her behind. She panted lightly once she arrived by his side again, interlocking her arm with his. "You can't do that!" Helga scolded him with a finger. "You need to stay besides me. We need to go to the Kingdom of Fre, okay? We can't get sidetracked anymore." She sniffed some, wiping at her eyes before tugging him away from the wagon and back on the road.
Wiezen stared at her for a long moment, not budging anywhere. "....You're mean...." He said in a rather childish manner. "I'm not talking to you no more." He crossed his arms stubbornly and was about to sit down on the ground and swear that he wasn't going to take another step until a sharp pain shot through his head. He began to cough more, and more until he coughed up not blood, but light. "Box...give me the box.." He wheezed, covering his mouth. The light that he ended up throwing up rose into the air and withered out of existence.
Watching eyes came to a stop, murmurs around them asking if he was alright, or did he need help. He waved them off, muttering that he had just been struck with a spell that he had to go to Fre to fix. Which was mostly true, except that it wasn't a spell.
Helga made the box appear in an instant after he'd ask for it, catching it in midair as it fell from her portal purse. He handed it to him, not sure at all what was in it. Not sure what she should do. Not sure of how to handle the situation. She told those that passed by everything was okay and to not worry as Wiezen tended to himself. The witch turned back to face him, gently curling some of his hair behind his ear. "We gotta keep going." She said to him, squatting as she did so.
WIezen caught some his focus when the situation became dire once again, but each time that he did so, it became harder and harder to get it back into his grasp. He sat the steel box down onto the ground, placing his hand on top of it before trying to concentrate, and it took him a good bit of effort to do so. The four sides of the box flicked open, and a misty shine drifted from it and seeped into his temples. He gasped silently, and his eyes flickered wildly. The box vibrated harshly until it started to sizzle, burning into the road until it disappeared into ash.
He exhaled slowly and straightened. His skin paled, and for a moment his eyes filled with...pitch black, though he closed them and looked away before coughing some more.
And when he looked back to Helga, his eyes were normal. "Yeah...we need to get a move on." His voice was much, much more deeper than it had ever been. And then he cleared his throat and started walking, moving at a brisk walking pace.
When Wiezen started moving at a faster walk, she gripped his hand in a comforting manner, quickly following behind him. "W-What was in that box?" She asked him. "What did it do for you, if thee don't mind me asking?"
Wiezen coughed some, but they were only light coughs now, like he was just getting done with a cold and now only stubborn strands of it were left. "I didn't think that it would start getting to this point." He said at first. "What was in that box was the last thing that I wanted to resort to using. A small bit of the essence of Darkness." He answered in a rather straightforward manner, though he did lower his voice some, the deep pitch that had come to it now a little lesser. "Right now it's going through the process of smothering my grace, my light, temporarily. To stop it from seeping out." At his last to words, the pitch of his voice dropped severely and sounded like a growl. "Think of it as the sink stopper for a sink, stopping all of the clean soap water from going down the drain and disappearing forever."
"But... But you're not going to go all void, are you?" She laughed awkwardly. "You can... control that essence, correct?" Her pace seemed to quicken, now dragging Wiezen once more. "It'll hold you for the next two days, right? You need to tell me everything before you lose yourself again, Wiezen." She suddenly looked at him with longing eyes. "I don't know what you're hiding but you must tell me everything... I thought... I thought we agreed to that in our vows. I just want to help you."
"I know Helga. I know what we agreed on ,I know. I'll tell you everything." Wiezen said, letting out a sigh as he pulled her passed more people at his ever so quickening pace of walking. "We're supposed to be on the same page...right? Then you'd already know that cool father's do stupid shit to keep their families happy." He gave am almost dry chuckle, his eyes purposely flickering black as if he didn't care if they would have been seen, but only for a few seconds. "But also I could just be a dick and say that you just never asked the right questions. And yes, this is going to last me much more than just two pathetic days. BuT, what the fucking oNI has, won't. bE. Enough. In other news, I have unrestrained the children's magic too. And no, I'm not going to go all void, whatever the hell that's suppose to mean."
Helga could tell Wiezen's frustration and anger, stopping for a moment from their hurried pace. Her hand that held onto his curled its fingers to intertwine with Wiezen's. "Hey..." Helga began in a low, calming voice. "You're going to be okay." She nodded with an attempt of a small smile. The witch stroking his knuckles lightly before placing a kiss upon them. "I know whatever you must of done was for the sake of keeping out family safe... and I respect that, I truly do. But I also respect honesty. What's going on? Why do I see figments of thee – all versions of thee coughing? Sneezing? ...Disappearing? Why are thee forgetting things... You... Forgot who our children was and who I was at one point. And if what the Oni has is not enough, then we'll find something else that will be. I-I promise." The witch told him.
Enricho: *As no other soldiers came out to fight, Enricho was ready to call out to Oasis when he heard chattering about... someone. His head turned to listen to other people chattering, in hopes of seeing who it was*
"Of course." Wiezen said. "I can say that I was being honesty with you. It's not like I lied about anything. I'm getting old for a reason. Just never knew the reason why. The thing is I didn't really want to say anything until I could confirm things. That's why I'm in the condition that I'm in. I've been holding up my homelands to stop it from disappearing, that was the main objective. I didn't know what it was exactly for the first ten years, but I've come to find out by the Therians not being here, this place would have faded into nothing. Meaning, I keep it alive. This wasn't a problem when there were two of us, because it was easier for handle. It took me took long to get back to homelands, therefore from the day I set foot there I wasn't meant to stay as long as I have. My spirit is having trouble adapting to the place of my origins in short. Ever wondered why every time my beard grew out, I change? There's your reason. Trying to keep our lands balanced." He said. "And if anything, I need all of what I can get. My mind is getting sent through a faze called Loop from the strain. I'm dying, basically, but in the worst way, which has been halted temporarily but severely."

~

Oasis glanced around herself, listening to the words being spoken by the crowd. "He??" She questioned to herself in a sort of mutter of curiosity. Whoever this person was that had arrived must have been someone important. And then that's when she saw who "He" was, the "him" that everyone was referring to. She watched as the large man stepped into the square walking past soldiers who scampered aside quickly.

The man was enormous compared to Oasis, his bleach blond hair slicked back to leave his sculpted face and stone born expression clear from any distractions. Underneath his coat, his shoulders by themselves were as if he were wearing large pauldrons, his hands and arms looking to be bigger than the heads of the people that he stood as giant next to. Unlike any of the soldiers, his uniform consisted of dark shade of burgundy. and attached to the shoulders of his cloak was a cape of identical color.

Oasis stared up at the vast sized man, having to look up at him to see his face, the guy's chest making that slightly harder to do.

The man kept her under his stare like an ant under a thumb, his tone a thick, deep note of reverberation when he spoke. "You are the one who I've been hearing so much about, hm? The one making a mockery of my league?" He glanced back at his soldiers. "Pathetic."

Oasis looked over at the soldiers before looking back to the man. "Nice to know that I'm gettin' popular. You seem pretty poplar around here. Who are you anyways?"

The man's attention went back to her fully, giving her a gaze that wondered why she was speaking without his permission. But he did answer her question, however. "Quite ignorant as to who stands before you? I can conclude that you aren't from these lands. I am Sergeant Baragon Van Barjin, also referred to as The Mad Monk of Owensport. And you...are a rather bothering disappointment. Your name does not matter." He took his shirt opened his cloak and shrugged off his cape. "Therefore, I will put an end to this now." His uniform dropped to the ground.

(Sergeant Baragon Van Barjin)
 "Of course." Wiezen said. "I can say that I was being honesty with you. It's not like I lied about an
Enricho: *His eyes widened at the sight of the large man towering over Oasis. He was ready to jump over the rails, and he had a feeling Ossiana was far more prepared to do so, but he did something that Ossiana wasn't expecting. He stood still, crossed his arms, and looked on, as if he was ready to see a show*
Ossiana watched as well, however she had been inching forward bit by bit, her attention acute on what she was seeing. Oasis wasn't ready.

"So your the top guy here at the moment huh?" Oasis became a bit more serious than she had been with the other soldiers. "I don't know about you putting an end to anything, but I'm ready when you a--" Before she could even finish, she felt all the air leave her body in one fellow swoop, her eyes feeling as if they were bulging before she had even realized what happened. She knees knocked together as she realized that she had been struck in the gut, falling to her knees and vomiting up saliva, her stomach feeling as if it had been set ablaze.
When had he moved? She could have sworn that her eyes had been on him the entire time. She could have sworn that with the size of him, he would have probably been much slower than she. However, she was wrong. It felt like her entire body had locked itself up in a ball of pain.

The soldier now known as Sergeant Barjin towered over Oasis with a unamused expression on his face. "Is this what my soldiers have been having trouble with? A pity." He kicked her in the side, the mass that was his leg sending her flying out of the square, people jumping out of the way in surprise as she crashed through a wagon that had been being load with crates.

The crowd had now grown wary and unsure, their cheer no longer cheers, but now mutters of uncertainty and uneasiness as they looked towards where the wagon was, hesitant to even go and check on the young woman who's body had just pulverized it.

Barjin gave a hmph of superiority, but narrowed his low brow bearing eyes as one of the crates came hurling at him, only for it to be reduced to splinters and pieces by his fist.

Ossiana had been about to go to her daughter, but was brought to a stop by this.

Oasis clutched her stomach as she stood there, her arm wrapped around her midsection as her she panted heavily, trying to bring air back into her body. Her side was pulsing, her ribcage feeling as if it had been shattered completely from the blow to the side.

"Oh? So you still can stand. You should applaud yourself." Barjin stared at her, waiting.
Enricho: *He kept a calm exposure as Oasis was struck hard, though he bit his lip hard as he watched the sight of her being struck in the gut. But once she was sent out of the square, he was ready to go and chase her, but was stopped at the sight of her returning to the ring. Once he saw her return, he went back to watching the fight. He didn't dare stop it. He knew that if he did, it would create more problems than fix them. He just watched the fight unfold
"B-But what about our children? They're Therians too, their existence must help somehow!" Helga said, worry and shock now visible on her face. "W-We c-can fix this, though, right? Right? We can find a cure to all this and make you stop sacrificing yourself in order to save your home. There's gotta be something." She paused for a moment, her hand leaving his and playing with her fingers before her ears drooped. "I-I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to make things worse by making thee cut thine beard..." She sniffed.
Racist Helga kills her husband hơn một năm qua
"It wasn't about me cutting my beard." Wiezen looked over at her. "That would be stupid. Besides, I'd rather not grow the damn thing back." He rubbed his chin for a moment, his eyes black again for a brief three seconds. "Hm...I actually look pretty damn good without it." He said, more so to himself. "Anyways, it wasn't sacrifice to save our home. I did it for OUR home. It was doing what I had to to see you all happy, because I like seeing all of you happy and not complaining and moaning and bitching about how unfair life is." A bit of edge sunk into his demeanor as he pushed passed a few people that were in his way. "And for the past twenty years it has been great."
"As for our children, I guess it's just too damn bad. Not like the little fuckers would care anyways. I've already expressed on multiple occasions that if something like this happened, then it was going to suck. I love them all the same though." He shrugged. "But think about it. They're Therian's yes, but not me. They have other blood within their veins that isn't pure."

"And it's not something that can just be cured. Everything has to die at some point. But it can be "fixed", meaning, yes, there is something I've got in mind already. With what was in that box, I've got probably another five decades to a century to put to use."

~

Ossiana began to fidget her fingers as she watched her daughter stumble forward towards the square and reenter it. Her panic was starting to become quite visible.

Oasis put up her guard, looking up at the man as she held herself steady , the feeling of falling over flowing through her mind for a moment while she tried to shake off the mighty blow that she had taken.

"Are you still going to attempt to put up a fight with me, girl? You are clearly outclassed." Sgt. Barjin spoke, standing as still as a statue.

"Yeah, we'll just see about that." Oasis growled in response with a glare.

"Very well then. I shall entertain your failure." The sergeant declared, distancing his feet a small distance apart and taking a basic kiba-dachi stance, not bothered in the slightest by the muttering and occasional shout from within the crowd.
Enricho: *His eyes remained on the scene of the fight. Though he wanted to call out to Oasis and tell her to stop this stunt, he knew that he had to just stand and watch. It was better for her to at least fight, and weather she won or lost, that would be decided soon
Helga's eyes lit up when he mentioned the possibility of cutting his beard more often. But at the next few of his words, she frowned. "I get that you're trying to keep this family happy, but..." Her hand found his again. "Thou needs to think of thyself, my love. Five decades... A century... That's not the eternity we promised each other." Her ears lowered a little. "W-We'll find a way to fix that forever. Twenty years... Twenty years does not suffice. I want to live the rest of my life with you, Wiezen. I want to see how children have children and watch them struggle as we once did." She said with an effort of a chuckle.
"Think of myself huh?" Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "That's a new one. But, can't do that when you have children can you?" His eyes wondered back to her. "Yeah. We'll find a way to make that whole eternity thing work. But right now, focusing more on the here and now is a priority." His pace began to slow as he stared further down the Firebrick Road. He ran his hand through his hair smoothly before looking. "One of those priorities is me getting a hair cut." He said afterwards.

~

Oasis ran at the man her eyes watching his every movement, and she jumped at him, swinging her fist hard. Her knuckles collided with his face and felt as if she had just punched a wall of solid diamond, and when she saw that he didn't budge, her eyes widened some, and she quickly tried to retreat back.

But Sergeant Barjin was faster, much faster than she, and in the next moment he had grabbed the hand that she had used to punch him before she could real it back. "Osipatomoanajodimanuha!" Whatever he had said, he spoke it in one fast breath before slamming her to the ground.

Oasis didn't have time to register the pain that shot through he body, her bones creaking at the impact of colliding with the ground. But she barely had time enough to get out of the way of the incoming foot that stomped down towards her, and as she tried to scramble away to her feet, she felt a grip of massive force seize her by the hair, a knee planting itself into her spine. She grunted, another sharp twinge of pain making her body ache.
Everything seemed to be happening too fast, while she was too slow. Next thing she knew, she was yanked around only to have an in person meeting with a clothesline that knocked her clean off of her feet, another ruthless attack pounding her back to the ground.
Her lungs felt as if they were closing with each and every hit she took. But something...something was burning it's way from inside of her.

Sergeant Barjin picked her up by the hair roughly, holding her up with one massive hand, his expression remaining as hard as bricks as he was administering the beating. His free to use arm pulled back, and his fingertips bent in towards his palm. "Fist of Shao." His palm thrust forward into her stomach, the impact of his strike hard enough for a rush of visible wind to rush from Oasis's back.

Oasis coughed up blood this time, her arms clutching around her stomach as she was released, only for another strike that felt like and over sized club to rattle her consciousness as it met her head before she even hit the ground, sending her spiraling over the ground where she would land on her face.

Sergeant Barjin exhaled deeply, his fist trembling for a moment as if it were releasing more force. He straightened himself from his stance. "Any more, and you will die. The skill of a foot soldier should never use it's wavering ant sized fire to compare to a raging forest fire. Surrender."

Ossiana had seen enough. She rushed forward, moving people out of her way forcefully before she froze in her steps, a familiar sensation rushing over her. One that would have made her reach for her ax. However, she knew that she didn't have it with her, yet the rage she felt bubbling to the surface...no..not hers.

Oasis was shaking for a brief few seconds as she struggled to get back up. The burning she felt within her was only growing further. Her legs trembled as she managed to stand, the side of her face swelling from where it had been gashed.
Enricho: *He continued to watch the fight. It was becoming more and more unbearable, but as soon as Ossiana ran out into the fight, he gave a tired sigh. He knew that she would break eventually at seeing Oasis struggle to keep fighting. Though he wanted to rush out to her side and stop her, he knew that it was hopeless. This was Oasis' fight and nothing more. He continued to stay in the crowd and watch, only planning on getting involved once things started to get worse*
Helga gave a small nod with a smile. "Okay..." She said. Although, she promised herself she would find something to help Wiezen and his issue. At his comment about his hair, the witch raised a brow. "I'll gladly trim thine hair and have it looking sharp. Of course after shaving your beard as well." The nymph giggled some.
"No, no. I'm cutting my own hair, Helga. It is going to be more than just a trim up. Besides, you have been doing enough today already." Wiezen replied. "But fine. I'll let you shave my beard if it gets too long again, but only if I myself don't do it first." He was quiet for a few seconds again while they continued their journey.
"We're going to have to squeeze this two day trip into one." He said finally. "We will make one stop to take a break to eat but other than that, the essence of the Darkness won't hold back the fever for much of shit."

~

Sgt. Barjin furrowed his brows when Oasis stood back up yet again, a small peak of interest finally showing on his face. "Still you stand? Foolish. You wish for death."

Oasis coughed up a bit more of the crimson before her glare went to Barjin. This felt like...sparring with her mother all over again. Being helpless. Being "not ready". Pathetic. Humiliated. Her teeth jaw clenched at the very thought of it. And now when she saw Barjin, his image was there no more. And instead, the person who stood before her, mocking her, was Ossiana. Her teeth went into a grit. She could feel something boiling hot under her skin, in her blood, rushing to the surface.

"..Did you not hear me? I asked you why you still stand, cretin. Answer me." The sergeant spoke again. His eyes narrowed quickly, but before he could move, Oasis's fist planted itself into the side of his face, forcing him to take a half step back as he was caught slightly off guard. He retaliated quickly his elbow swinging smashing against the top of her head.

Oasis's feet rooted to the ground under the force of the blow. However, she did not fall, nor crumble to the ground under it. Her eyes were wide. Not with shock. Not with fear. But with barbaric rage, her irises shrunk and making her pupil seem bigger than it should have. Slowly, a deep red burning ash like aura began to seep from the pores of her skin.

Ossiana felt as if she couldn't move, the aura that drifted out into the air causing her eyes to widen. The power that her ax wielded..that barbaric, carnage encouraging rage that she got while it was within her grasp. She felt it coming from her very own daughter, leaving her in shock as the very thing that she wanted to prevent was happening right before her eyes.

Enricho: *He watched as Oasis was striking the man with sudden rage. Now, Enricho was worried. He could feel Ossiana's worry as well, and as he watched the scene, a thought came over him. She was willing to kill this man at any second if it happened. He placed his hands on the rails, leaning over them ever so slightly, ready to stop her if the moment showed itself*
(yeah, she fucking did everything for him xD)

"If it's for my Wiezen it's not a bother at all." Helga replied truthfully as she walked besides him with a similar pace. "We don't have to eat. At least I don't." The witch said in reference to him saying their journey would have to be cut short. "If it means we get to help you sooner, I don't think we should be taking any breaks..." Helga pulled her hood a little more when she noticed more eyes falling on her. She distracted herself by pulling out one of her leftover dumplings from her basket and offered one to her husband as a quick snack.
Wiezen accepted the dumpling from his wife, making it disappear in one big bite and wiping his hand off on his clothes, another thing that he never usually did. "Well, if you say so. If anything, I'm in no rush. It's not like I'll be forgetting anything else any time soon." He shoved his hands down into his pockets as he walked, his eyes returning to the road ahead of them. They were barely even passed the halfway point. But out in the distance, a tower sized gate shined with a sparkling aura of welcome, and people could be seen entering under the watchful eye of heavily armored guards who stood like statues, but watched each and every person carefully nonetheless. Perched at the top of the gate were harpies with bows ready to fire at any given moment. Beyond the gate was only more of the Firebrick Road.

The people who were entering the gates removed their hoods if they had any on immediately upon approaching the gate, and those who had weaponry such as the hunters or travelers who needed them for protection made sure that their swords and spears and guns were stored away safely.

"Might wanna take that off." Wiezen said, directing a lazy point at her hood. "It's against the law here, and they will act as they see fit. The kingdom is pretty strict after what happened here the last time. Some don't take too kind to outsiders either, but they tolerate it."

~

The sergeant's eyes narrowed once more, staring at the smaller warrior, and at the aura that had started to feel the air, his interest now more noticeable for only a second or so. He raised his fist into the air and brought it down in a heavy swing to finally put an end to things.

But Oasis retaliated almost instantly and countered by swinging her first hard at his and for a moment, almost matching his physical strength. Right afterwards she took a palm right to the face, and as it pushed against her, she turned her head stiffly until her eyes were able to land on he Sergeant once again, her vision tunneling and zoning in on him while everything else around it was a chaotic burning red. She bled from both of her nostrils, grabbing a hold of his wrist with both of her hands, pulling back and sling shotting herself into him, her head smashing into his. Her body twisted as to use his large build as a surface to roll over his back and land behind him when he tried to grab a hold of her, and as soon as she turned around to attack, the back of a his heel caught her in the chest. She flew off of her feet and slid across the ground on her back, recovering quickly now as she started to attack wildly, striking at him with killing intent.

Barjin put up his guard for the first time to block one of Ossiana's wild punches, noticing now that the force behind them had increased from what they had been moments ago. And as she attacked him again, he opened his arms, the massive muscular forms like that of the wings of a majestic bird, before both of them swung inwards fast enough to create a mirage trail before his hands chopped Oa's temples on either side.

Oasis's body went stiff, her enraged eyes rolling over into unconsciousness for a moment. But this did not stop her, her brows furrowing in rage as she pushed forward and managed to strike him in the chest with one hard hit that lifted his feet of the ground slightly and sent him back a few feet.

Barjin's expression remained calm, his hand going through to where her attack had landed as he saw that a small, scorched patch of twisted flesh was now there. She had managed to damage him some on the surface, and the crowd seemed to be stuck in awe but rooting for Oasis at the same time.
"This has gone on long enough." He smashed his knuckles together, his knees bending into a light squat as his arms shifted to where they were parallel. He inhaled deeply, his fists drawing back to his waist as Oasis charged at him. The heel of his feet lifted from the ground, and instantly he blitzed her, ending up in front of her in a crouch. "Qiān quán fú, hah!" The words were spoken in a quick succession as he gave a small grunt of a exhaled, both of his fist thrusting forward as his body leaned in sideways onto one foot.

On impact, a vibration rippled through Oasis's body, staggering her movement before she suddenly bolted back, flying into the air and out of the square, crashing into a nearby concession stand when she fell. She had finally been silenced.

The crowd of Camelynn as well as the Owensport soldiers were silent, shock plastered over their faces. However, the soldiers then started to cheer after they realized that the sergeant had put things to rest.

Barjin placed his other foot back onto the ground steadily, letting out the rest of his exhale. His sharp gaze towards the soldiers brought them to a stop. And then he spoke. "Ready the horses and tend to the girl." His eyes traveled back to where Oasis had landed. "We have a new recruit."
Still can't get over how she hates nobles but will work for the worst of the worst nobles XD hơn một năm qua
Unless her plan is to go on the inside and kill him, then I am 100% for this. But it's Oasis and I have nothing but low expectations for her XD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: Shit *With the fight over, Enricho ran toward Oasis' location, pushing passed people in an attempt to get toward her. He was glad that he didn't get himself involved, but that didn't stop him from worrying about her. He ran as fast as he could toward her, hoping that her injuries were at least minimal, though he had reasons to doubt as much. He saw her near the destroyed stand and ran over to her* Oasis! Oasis, are you okay

Franziska: *She stood up from the bed, giving a stretch as she yawned before turning to Flynn. She walked toward his side of the bed and planted a kiss on his head* Good morning, Flynn
cosmic_fusions commented…
Nice try xD hơn một năm qua
Come on, Jade. It's been a week now. Why can't we use Flynn and Franziska? Give me a reason why hơn một năm qua
And not sabotage each other hơn một năm qua
Helga didn't mind feeding her husband more of the dumplings she had packed, chuckling as she watched him finish them in one bite. When he told her she'd have to remove her hood, the witch gave an understanding nod before doing so as they got near the gate. And although the still guards held no emotion at all, she did indeed wave at them and greeted them with a polite bow.
As Enricho was making his way over to Oasis, two of the soldiers had gotten there first, lifting her from the ruins of the destroyed stand and began to make there way off from the crowd to tend to the wounds that were dealt by their sergeant.

Oasis's body was motionless and limp, one of her eyes as well as the side of her face bruised almost purple, a bit of blood matting her hair. Her bleeding nose dripped some while she was being carried off, barely on the brink of consciousness.

Ossiana ran after the soldiers to take her child, to take her back from them after she finally snapped out of her trance of shock. But then the crowd began moving again, and she ran into someone, having to nearly twist around them and fall to stop from knocking them over completely, only to do exactly that as she was trying to catch her footing. She half apologized, half muttered something barely comprehensible as she started to out right shove people out of her way.

~

The guards held their still positions when Helga greeted them, and they didn't return her bow. But as she and Wiezen were going to enter through it, the blades of the guards sliced down between them in and "X" format, Helga now inside the gates while Wiezen was on the other side.

"Halt, wicked being. I sense the presence of a demon." One of the guards said, symbols glowing along the blade of his wide sword. "Back! Back I say!" He pointed his blade at Wiezen, forcing him back as he took a step forward.

"Oh come on, you have got to be kidding me. I've been here numerous times already!" Wiezen brushed himself off. "Look pal, there ain't no demon here, I think you might have the wrong person. My wife is waiting for me over there, so if you'd kindly just--"

"SILENCE! My blade does not lie, creature of the foul!" The guard interrupted, the second guard now stepping forward as well.
The harpies above had now drawn their bow strings, their bows aiming an arrow of lightning down at Wiezen.

Wiezen looked between the guards and the archers above. "I don't have time for this shit. Have it your way then." A wicked smirk came across his face as he started to roll the sleeves of his shirt up to his forearms. "Just remember, you asked for it."

"Wiezen!" Someone called out his name with a sharp, and stern jab to her voice, her wavy black hair following behind her and reflecting white when sunlight beamed on it from certain directions. She was making her way passed the folk that were coming inside of the gate, and she brushed passed Helga without a word. A pearly bronze pauldron rested over her left shoulder, and her dark purple, almost black dress reached down just very slightly below her knee, though from her waist down one of her thighs would have remained revealed if now for the long stalkings that she wore. Two large horns curved up from her temples, the tips of them covered in dried lava that seemed to still have a bit of heat to them.
She pushed passed the guards' swords, giving them a look that told them to step aside.

"Professor, remove yourself from the vicinity, this dem--"

"He is no demon." The woman interrupted. "Not every little glow of thy godsdamn sword gives you right to harass those that have already been here on occasions. I may have to inspect it later when I have the time."

"Bonnus, how nice of you to show up. You just saved up a trip." Wiezen said sarcastically.

"Yes, but what it didn't save thee is my hand from being four miles upside thy head." The woman said, narrowing her wine red eyes at him.

"That doesn't even make any--ooow! What was that for?!" Wiezen exclaimed as he was smacked upside the head before he could even finish, being shoved ahead through the gate,

"That was for a lot of things, the majority of which, if not all thou most definitely deserve." The woman retorted in agitation.

(Bonnus)
 As Enricho was making his way over to Oasis, two of the soldiers had gotten there first, lifting her
hm, no saying hi to her, huh? disrespectful xD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *As he made his way out of the crowd, he only caught a glimpse of the soldiers carrying Oasis off. He didn't hesitate to follow after them, only going slow enough for Ossiana to catch up*

*As Franziska was trying to wake up Flynn, there was a loud banging on the door, one that shook the entire house, and a booming voice came from outside, one that belonged to what sounded like a large man*
Man: Open up! Open up, I say! I'm a hungry man!
*The voice was followed by a softer female voice*
Woman: Must you bang so loud. You know Flynn can't handle that right now
go away wind xD it's not happening xD hơn một năm qua
bạn aren't even trying to make them better! hơn một năm qua
nop hơn một năm qua
Jade, bạn only used Layla once! hơn một năm qua
Helga was ready to explain and reason with the guards before she was shoved by the unfamiliar woman to get past the gate. The witch blinked in confusion as to who it was, but she didn't care at the moment. Her only focus was on her husband. When he passed through the gate, the nymph inspected his face by cupping his cheeks, making sure every inch of his body was unharmed. A single corner of her lips curled some before she stroked his jaw and sighed of relief. "That wicked smirk of thine told me you were going to do something thou aren't supposed to." She gave an effort of a chuckle. "I think you're in enough trouble as it is, love. Let us not make it worse." The nymph pulled her hood back up.
"Wicked smirk? I don't know what you are talking about." Wiezen said, giving an innocent shrug while he cuffed his sleeves after pulling them back down.

The woman snatched Helga's hood back off, seizing Wiezen by the ear in the same instance. "One. Thou making me come all this way." She said in a plain voice that prickled with agitation. "We had our arrangements and I expected thee to see to them accordingly. "Two, waiting this long to decide to arrive. And by the looks of it, it has gotten worse. Three, using that, while coming HERE. Are thee intentionally trying to cause another incident after Shire? Thou had better be grateful that my work here has earned me a foothold, or else."

"Ow! Let go of my fucking ear, woman!" Wiezen said, finally being able to pull away. "Do not make me fucking kill y--" He was cut off as he was popped in the mouth by the back of Bonnus's hand, which came as quick as thump. "The FUCK!" His eyes flickered black for a second. "Will you stop assaulting me already?! I get it!"

"Apparently thou don't." Bonnus said sharply. "Four, bringing along a ghost that is ignorant to their surroundings or what this kingdom upholds." She was referring to Helga herself, yet not even giving her the time of day to address her, nor to speak to her. And she hadn't for the passed two decades. After the death of Lilith Ann, what had been her growing hatred towards Helga had become a neutrality that was simple: Helga didn't exist to her. The witch hadn't come to Lilith's burial sight, nor had she been there during the burial.
Meanwhile, she had watched over it from day one, and now, she couldn't care less about the witch. She had already had let it be known that she believed strongly that Helga was just as much at fault.
And even now, she didn't as so much as look at her.
However, Helga hadn't been the only one. The crusaders were now something she loathed even more so than she ever could have Helga, even though she lumped them into the same category. It had been the same for Wiezen until she was offered a deal that she couldn't refuse, in exchange for her assistance. Which in turn, gave them back bits and pieces of their friendship.

"It was my last resort to use that." Wiezen sighed. "Can we at least go somewhere more discrete before we start getting to far into things?"

Bonnus gave him a small glare, but said nothing as she started walking.

~

Ossiana caught up with Enricho fairly quickly once she managed to get herself out of the mashing crowd. She raj after the soldiers, not having the energy exactly to start calling out.
COLA, help me convince Jade to continue Flynn's plot. I'm slowly losing patience and interest :P hơn một năm qua
Like that one episode of The Simpsons. Do it for her! hơn một năm qua
Helga is VERY aware of that xD Fuck that, it's been twenty years hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He moved slightly faster, noticing that Ossiana was starting to fall behind due to her lack of energy, but he chose to keep forward to stop the soldiers and allow Ossiana to catch up. He eventually did, though panting a little. He hadn't run that much in a long time. He spoke through heavy breaths* H-Hey, w-where are you taking her
The nymph's curls bounced back to their voluminous state when Bonnus had snatched her hood off. As she spoke, she slowly slid the fabric back over her head, blinking at the aggravated woman. She looked at Wiezen, then at her, then back at Wiezen as they spoke. It took her a few moments to realize that the ghost she spoke of was herself, her ears drooping slightly at the thought. It made her intertwine her fingers and play with them like a child would. But when she began walking, the witch looked at Wiezen before shrugging lightly and following the oni. She was curious as to how her sister was doing after all these years, and thought about asking about her. Her fingers lightly tapped one another. "How goes the day?" The nymph asked with a genuine smile, changing the question.
Helga retardation confirmed. XD hơn một năm qua
"cUrIoS tO hOw HeR sIsTeR wAs dOiNg" Dead. And she knows that shit XD hơn một năm qua
Bonnus didn't even so much as look in Helga's direction, but she spoke. "Wiezen, I believe thy company is either hard on hearing or plan's on getting thou both throw out on thy necks."

And this time, it was Wiezen that pulled Helga's hood off. "Helga, stop putting the damn thing on, I just told you that it was illegal to have any hoods on here. We don' " Wiezen said with a small groan as he glanced over at Bonnus. He decided to speak. "Hey, how are you holding up?"

"She has not been found yet. It has been years, yet I have been "HOLDING UP" my end of the bargain while thou dilly dally playing house while thou've been choking on thy light and dying." Bonnus answered. "How doth thee think I am "holding up"." She replied bluntly.

"Bonnus--"

"Professor." Bonnus corrected irritably, sending Wiezen into silence. "And then thou hath the audacity to bring a rung out copy along with thee? Fuck you Wiezen." Her last three words broke her more formal manner of speaking.

Wiezen scratched the back of his head, knowing that for the most part, he deserved that. "I'm sorry. I've just been busy with a lot, and I've still been searching. Wherever she's hiding, I can't sense nor find her anywhere I've looked." And then a bit of sharpness came to his voice. "And don't talk about my wife like that."

Bonnus glared at him fully this time. "Considering she's to blame for it as well, I'd gladly call thee on thy bullshit as well. Thou has someone to call a wife. Thee allowed one of the people associated with Li Ann Filthy Quartz to escape."

Wiezen stiffened at her words and said nothing further.

~

"She's being taken to be tended to, then off to Owensport where she will recover and go through her training as a newly settled recruit." One of the soldiers replied. "Otherwise, nothing of your concern commoner."

"That's my child!" Ossiana breathed. "Remove your hands from her at once!"

The soldiers that were carrying one another looked at each other before they began laughing. "Your daughter? Everyone is the child of someone until they grow up. You should be proud. She is going to make a fine soldier for Owensport."