Những nàng công chúa Disney Regular fanpoppers?

AudreyFreak posted on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:16PM
OK, I post here a lot now, whereas I rarely came here before, and I know most of you more now, but I still keep confusing most of you together (I keep thinking Jessikaroo is princesslullaby and PL is rhythmic and rhythmic is shanyu and... yeah).

so, if any of you who post here regularly would care to state your usernames (and first names if you dont mind, since I noticed some of you do that on articles you write together), your fave/least fave DP (or your whole list if you want), and something I can remember about you, that'd be cool.
save

Những nàng công chúa Disney 20 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
sure!

Shanyuisboss is my username (obviously)

Aliyah Al-Kareem is my real name

My favorite DP is Mulan

My least favorite DP is Aurora

Something you can remember about me is that I am very active on this spot but am 99% of the time either commenting one articles, making polls, commenting on polls, making articles, and commenting on forum posts. you won't see me on the image section or videos or any of that stuff. One other thing is that my comments are always or most of the time super long and I take a really long time explaining. Usually my profile pictures are characters from naruto, otherwise it's W.I.T.C.H or disney.
last edited hơn một năm qua
shanyuisboss commented…
Al-Kareem is my last name, just making sure no one thinks its part of my first name. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua princecatcher93 said…
Username. princecatcher93

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel

Least Favorite: Merida, Ariel and Jasmine battle it out

Something you can remember about me: I'm mainly a commenter but I'm trying to be more or a poll maker and an article writer and I love just about everything in the whole world!!!! Not counting bugs.
shanyuisboss commented…
Haha, bugs seem to be one of the most hated things in the world. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Animated_Paint said…
smile
Well, hi :)

Username: Animated_Paint
Favourite Princess: Rapunzel <3
Least Favourite Princess: Ariel (but I still like her)
Something you can remember about me: I never change my icon. I did a while ago, but now I just leave it as Mike ^^ So if you see my Mike icon - it'll be me.
I understand what you mean about confusing users, I do that sometimes too...
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
Username: Hajirah4.

Real name..Hajirah. XD

Princess: Ariel. Just for sentimental reasons. Usually id use Tiana.

Least: Aurora. I see her as a character that I feel inferior to. In real life we wouldnt be friends. Just friendly.

You'll remember that I love saying my opinion and that I love debating. I've got a love for retro and I barely like any modern artists. I like Anime, politics, and basically any movie that makes you tear up and becomes a lermanent memory of a wannabe childhold.
shanyuisboss commented…
I tình yêu your name, it's so pretty! hơn một năm qua
MalloMar commented…
^ Ditto. How is it pronounced? hơn một năm qua
hajirah4 commented…
Really? Thanks! Kinda the opposite to me XD It's pronounced Ha-jir-ah on the persan side, but I usually pronounce it as Ha-jee-ruh. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
Username:mhs1025

Favorite Princess:Mulan

Least Favorite Princess:Rapunzel

Something to remember about me-I always stick up for people whenever they need it the most. I'm from the south. My hometown is Memphis,Tennessee. My favorite musicians change sometimes. I'm a HUGE internet junkie,so you might see me on here alot.
hơn một năm qua rhythmicmagic said…
Username: rhythmicmagic
Real name: I'll tell you that one of the princes has my last name for his name!
Princess list:
1. Mulan
2. Pocahontas
3. Ariel
4. Snow White
5. Tiana
6. Aurora
7. Belle
8. Rapunzel
9. Cinderella
10. Jasmine
Merida's somewhere below Aurora

Something about me: I make a lot of comments, I always give more information than could really be needed, I don't want Merida to join, and I'm probably the only person on here who hates Cinderella (the movie, not the character) as well as Ariel's voice
hajirah4 commented…
Er... Smith? Rofl? Rider?! (Did I win, yet?) hơn một năm qua
shanyuisboss commented…
Same hàng đầu, đầu trang two princesses! bạn rock! hơn một năm qua
TheCrystalRing commented…
Let bạn in on a secret...I despise the Lọ lem film, but tình yêu the character. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua maryksand said…
Username: maryksand (yes, creating an account on this site ages ago I couldn't figure out anything more imaginative and remarkable than using my actual name and a part of last name as a username).

Favourite Princess: Ariel, but Rapunzel and Mulan are practically tied with her.

Least favourite Princess: Snow White

Something about me: my contributions to this spot are not as valuable as in depth and insightful articles and comments of more regular posters, but I'm trying to the best of my ability to express opinions and highlight my preferences in a constructive and analytical manner (not sure whether my attempts come off as successful though), my tastes differ from the majority of people on this spot but it's incredibly interesting and thought provoking to have an opportunity to be exposed to other points of view hence why I often read and comment on people's articles, questions and polls. At this point I'm trying to do less of a commentary work and provide more of an original content and have few articles I'm working on at the moment.

hơn một năm qua Swanpride said…
Okay.....
Username: Swanpride....I'm more or less everywhere on the net swanpride, from LJ over FF.net to various forums.
Real Name: It's a typical German one, and that's all I'll say about it. You most likely wouldn't know how to pronounce it either way.
Favourite Princess: Rapunzel, Belle and Cinderella - one princess for each generation. I also have a soft spot for Mulan.
Least favourite Princess: Changes, currently it's Pocahontas

Something about me: Well, I might be the oldest around here...old enough to have seen all the DP movie in theaters (not THAT old, I caught the classics during their last rereleases in the 80th). This might be the reason I'm not as armoured with the renaissance princess as some of the other users here...I like them, but I feel no more nostalgia for them than for the other princesses. I can be very opinionated and tend to argue a lot, especially if I think that a judgement is based on half-truths. I'm also one of the few writers who doesn't use the poll section as advertising board for their articles, so if someone wants to read my stuff, he better keeps an eye on the article section or my profile.
hơn một năm qua sweetie-94 said…
Username: sweetie-94 (though I have different usernames on other sites)
Favorite Princess: Snow White
Least Favorite Princess: Ariel
Something about me: I'm a quite active user here, I don't go into discussion about the princesses because if I do people will never understand, if there's a discussion going on I don't join in because it doesn't lead anywhere and that's why I'm not commenting on the polls here very often
hơn một năm qua GreatLance_30 said…
smile
Username: GreatLance_30
Favorite Princess: Belle
Least Favorite Princess: Snow White (but I like her)
Something about me: I'm very active right now in Fanpop. I also change my icon so often. I'm also a short commenter here.
hơn một năm qua Jayden-G said…
Username: Jayden-G
Favourite Princess: Jasmine (she stands up for herself, and makes mistakes once in a while)
Least Favourite Princess: Aurora (not very interesting and does not do much)

Something about me: I am very active on Fanpop. I am frequently posting articles, on the wall, and polls on this club and the Disney club. I post short-long comments on articles, polls, forums, answers, walls, etc. I like the Renaissance, Golden, Silver (except for 3 movies), Dark (I only like 3 from this era), and the Post-Renaissance (about half from this era) Eras in Disney.
Jayden-G commented…
I am very opinionated on Fanpop, and bạn will find me in quite a few harmless debates every once in a while hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua jainabieber7 said…
Username: jainabieber7
Favorite Princess: Rapunzel
Least favorite: Pocahontas

Something about me: I'm very active, I get on everyday and I comment on pretty much everything. I love to be involved in crossover/icon contests. My favorite DP movie is Tangled. My icon always has Rapunzel in it so you know it's me! I change it quite frequently, but Rapunzel is always in it.
hơn một năm qua LibelluleBleu said…
Username: LibelluleBleu
Favourite Princess: Belle
Least Favourite Princess: Snow White
Something you can remember about me: I'm active here. I'm a huge fan of Disney, i love draw and I love discuss and debating! :)
hơn một năm qua TheCrystalRing said…
...I'm not as active as I used to be, but I pop in here occasionally.

Username: TheCrystalRing

Favorite Princesses:
1) Cinderella (Interchangeable with 2)
2) Ariel (Interchangeable with 1)
3) Tiana
4) Aurora
5) Snow White
6) Mulan
7) Rapunzel
8) Jasmine
9) Belle
10) Pocahontas
And in dead last...11) Merida!

Something to Remember: I am bipolar. Some of my comments are logical and collected, while others are on a sugar high. I'm the same person, though, I swear XD Oh, and I'll defend any movies I like with my life; I'm a very good debater.
hơn một năm qua dee389 said…
User Name: dee389

Favourite Princesses: None except maybe Merida!!!!

Something about me: I have mild autism, as I don't look at people in their eyes occasionally. I'm funny and love music, on the other hand. I love meeting new people and travelling! I'm a Malaysian Chinese.
hơn một năm qua AllegroGiocoso said…
smile
Username: AllegroGiocoso

Real Name: I'm cautious about internet security, so I won't give it out.

Favorite Princess: Snow White

Least Favorite: Merida

Something you can remember about me: I visit Fanpop everyday and regularly comment on polls, sometimes long ones, but I'm not inclined to get into debates. I'm also one of the biggest longtime fans of the classic princesses on Fanpop. The best way to remember me though is my icon of Snow White and Lady, which I haven't changed in months. I love both of them, they are my two favorite Disney characters, and so whenever you see the picture of Snow White and Lady on the hill with the flowers you know it's me =).
AudreyFreak commented…
I never even noticed Lady was there! How cute. they're 2 of my most yêu thích characters so I tình yêu that. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua alexon31 said…
smile
Username: alexon31

Favorite Princess list:
1.Cinderella
2.Snow White
3.Ariel
4.Belle
5.Aurora
6.Mulan
7.Tiana
8.Jasmine
9.Rapunzel
10.Pocahontas
11.Merida

I like to comment on things, I sometimes upload images and I love participating on icon contests and stuff like that. I love Cinderella. I also love watching movies, drawing and singing (eventhough I'm not particularly good at this last too... :P) Hmmm, what else... I'm one of the few regularly active guy users on this site (I think) and I'm mexican.
hơn một năm qua MalloMar said…
smile
I'm a regular Fanpopper, that's for sure!

Username: Well, You can see it. MalloMar!

Name: It's a tad unusual and not very feminine. :|

Favorite Princess: Mulan and Tiana

Least Favorite Princess: Jasmine (I do like her, though)

Something about me: I'm EXTREMELY indecisive. (I'm sure most of you have noticed. I'm likely to say "They're both pretty" or "I can't decide which I like better!") I try to be positive, but honest. Sometimes my opinions are too strong (when I actually can decide on something) to stay positive. I use emoticons a lot, mostly smiley faces. Sometimes I make comments a lot longer and rant-y than they should be. I can be very random. On Fanpop, I mostly visit Disney related sites. I spend time mostly commenting. I haven't written any articles yet, because 1. Decisions! 2. I'm not a writer. At all.
I love making soap bubbles with my hands!
hơn một năm qua Mamela said…
Username: Mamela
Fave princess:
1. Aurora
2. Cinderella
3. Belle
4. Ariel
5. Snow white
6. Mulan
7. Pocahontas
8. Merida
9. Jasmine
10. Tiana

I love Aurora!
I'm simple. I participate in some forums that I feel like doing. I don't really believe in fairytales but I love all the disney princess movies because it's inspiring.
Something about me, I'm nerdy type, but I'm simply mean :)
shanyuisboss commented…
Is your real name brenna rose? That's cool, considering bạn tình yêu aurora. Your name sounds like briar rose! Haha! hơn một năm qua
Mamela commented…
yeah, I really think its awesome!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LupinPrincess said…
Username: LupinPrincess

Fav princess: Merida, Ariel

Least Fav: Tiana (never hate, I love them all, she's just at the bottom)

Something about me:
I watch merida stuff like a hawk, I post alot of new merida images to fanpop and my tumblr, im focused on the 2d merida debate and what disney plans to do with her in future princess merchandise....I also comment and forum a bit for fun and stuff like that
I'm actually very active on fanpop!