Leyton Family<3 NEW HOT ghế, chỗ ngồi GAME-AMBER

mooshka posted on Jun 03, 2014 at 12:05AM
Okay so link is the forum to the old hot seat. So the rules are basically the same with a few tweaks.

Rules:
-Every three days a new person sits on the hot seat.
-There's going to be a "topic" for each round. For example, if the topic is LPF you can only ask the person topics related to the LPF.
-For the person on the hot seat...BE HONEST.
-For the people asking the questions, DON'T BE OFFENDED.
-You can pretty much ask anything you want and you can go as personal as you want just make sure you ask the questions in a tasteful manner.
-We are going off the time in California since I live here lol. So link is the clock so you guys can keep track, but basically 12 A.M on the third day is when the persons round ends and the next persons round starts!

Round two:
REAL LIFE

Schedule:
July 17th-July 19th-Moosh
July 20th-July 22nd-Atie
July 23rd-July 25th-Rach
July 26th-July 28th-Maria
July 29th-July 31st-Aline
August 1st-August 3rd-Ade
August 4th-August 6th-Celine
August 7th-August 9th-Nic
August 10th-August 12th-Ines
August 13th-Augutst 15th-Fatemeh
August 16th-August 18th-Holly
August 20th-22nd-Amber
August 22nd-August 24th-
August 25th-August 27th-

last edited on Aug 20, 2014 at 04:34PM

Leyton Family<3 507 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 507

hơn một năm qua XxXrachellXxX said…
#1 An ACTOR to play all of us (and an actress for Nic)!
#2 Top 10 LPF ships
#3 Top 10 LPF friendship
#4 Hair color you picture on each member
#5 Color that reminds you of each member
#6 A talent/personality trait you'd like to steal from each member
#7 Three members you'd like to be roommates with
#8 A weapon you could see each of us using in battle
#9 Fictional characters that would be our siblings
#10 Male and female character that remind you of each member the most (PERSONALITY-WISE)

I'll ask more later ;)
last edited hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Sorry if there are repeats, I didn't properly read all the các câu hỏi already asked. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Piu95 said…
1- Which OUAT is each member alike personality-wise?
Oooh I like this question. Anyway, I'm going to pick for everyone regardless the gender :)
Ade - Not sure, but maybe Abigail ?
Atie - I'm not sure but I'd say Graham
Bee - Ariel or Tinkerbell
Celine - Mary-Margaret (duh)
Fatemeh - Ruby or Regina
Holly - Regina
Ines - Ashley
Maria - Snow White (again duh)
Moosh - Mulan
Nad - Aurora or Wendy
Nic - Not sure, Regina I'd say.
Rachel - August I'd say :)
Amber - Belle or Charming

2- What Fairy tale character is each member alike personality-wise?
The things is with fairytales it's harder to determine because it depends of the version/interpretation but I'll try anyway. Not sure it will be accurate though.
Ade - The Beauty from the Beauty and the Beast
Atie - Rapunzel
Bee - Gretel
Celine - Snow White
Fatemeh - Even though I think greek goddesses suits you better, I'd say Rose-Red
Holly - The Snow Queen
Ines - The Little Mermaid (sorry I choose one with a dark ending :/)
Maria - Cinderella
Moosh - Mulan. Sorry for picking her again but I think she's perfect for you :)
Nad - The Beauty
Nic - Peter Pan
Rachel - Robin Hood (even if it's not a fairytale :p)
Amber - Wendy

3- Number one ship for each member?
Ade - Dean
Atie - Damon
Bee - Finnick
Celine - Stefan (duh :D)
Fatemeh - Finnick
Holly - Derek Hale
Ines - Enzo
Maria - Derek Shephard
Moosh - Tobias
Nad - Stiles
Nic - Jess
Rachel - ROBB (duh again!)
Amber - Sawyer (duh third :p)

4- Favorite LPF friendship for each member?
I'm not going to put my friendships with you guys :)
Ade - w/Maria
Atie - w/Bee
Bee - w/Atie
Celine - w/Nic
Fatemeh - w/Rachel
Holly - w/Fatemeh
Ines - w/Fatemeh
Maria - w/Nic
Moosh - w/Amber
Nad - w/Holly
Nic - w/Maria
Rachel - w/Fatemeh
Amber - w/Moosh even though my fave is w/Laura but I guess that you meant out of the active members yeah?

5- Which actress (actor for Nic) do you see play each member the best?
Ade - Jessica Lowndes
Atie - Crystal Reed
Bee - Lily Collins
Celine - Bethany Joy Lenz
Fatemeh - Phoebe Tonkin
Holly - Nina Dobrev
Ines - Nikki Reed
Maria - Lea Michele or Ginnifer Goodwin
Moosh - Shay Mitchell
Nad - Adelaide Kane
Nic - Topher Grace or Adam Brody
Rachel - Rose Leslie
Amber - Alison Brie

6- Which members are you alike personality-wise?
Well according to the pick I've made, everyone said Nad and I agree so yeah Nad :) Bee, Rach & Fatemeh a bit too :)

7- One thing you one to do with each member when you meet them?
Ade - A Parenthood marathon so we can share all our feelings
Atie - I think we'd talk about Teen Wolf a lot, watch a few episodes and then go shopping.
Bee - I'd come to London and I would force you to visit everything with me and we'll end up at Primark at the end of the day :p
Celine - We'll go to Bruges and basically eat waffles all day and visit museums :p
Fatemeh - Go shopping! and take loads of pictures :)
Holly - I feel like we could do a road trip and like we don't where to go, we'd just drive.
Ines - I think we would do something fun like go to a theme park or paintball or something
Maria - OUAT marathon yeah and then have adventures with her in Greece like in Sisterhood of Traveling Pants (where does that come from ? :p) Nic can join too :)
Moosh - I feel like we would go out for ice cream but like we would bitch about it's too hot and we then we would watch a marathon of any show we like. Probably Shameless and have lots of feelings.
Nad - I think we would go to a carnival (I don't know why because clowns scare the shit out of me) but yeah we'd do and have fun (really far far away from the clowns :p)
Nic - I feel like we'd go for drinks and talk about funny stories that happened to us/tv shows/common interests really and have a blast. Maria can join too :p
Rachel - We'd have a GoT marathon obviously :p while we eat loads of pizza. And then maybe write a little but since sometimes I just can't write (like no inspiration or something) we'd go out for coffee and/or ice cream :p)
Amber - Okay, it's going to sound weird :p But I feel like we would dress in regency clothes and watch a marathon of Period Dramas while drinking tea :p and then end the marathon with our fave episodes of Community :D

8- Which country do you see member living in the future?
Ade - France
Atie - Italy
Bee - England
Celine - Either England or the US
Fatemeh - The US
Holly - Canada (Idk why :p)
Ines - Spain
Maria - Italy or France
Moosh - the US
Nad - Australia or Russia (again idk why :p)
Nic - Greece, Italy or Spain
Rachel - I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T PUT UK FOR YOU. Sorry. My brain is dead apparently.
Amber - England or Danmark

9- One couple that reminds you of each member?
Ade - Julia/Joel
Atie - Delena
Bee - Freddie/Effy
Celine - Naley
Fatemeh - Finnick/Annie
Holly - Delena
Ines - Klaroline (?)
Maria - Lobsters
Moosh - Leyton
Nad - Emton
Nic - Mondler
Rachel - Cersei/Jaime
Amber - Jeff/Annie

10- Your top 10 characters and a member that reminds you of them personality-wise?
1. Amy Pond - Don't know really ? Perhaps Ines? I'm not sure
2. Emma Swan - I'd say Rachel
3. Lorelai Gilmore - Hum... Nad?
4. Kate Austen - Holly
5. Caroline Forbes - Bee
6. Quinn Fabray - Nic a bit even if he's more Santana :)
7. Lydia Martin - not sure... Fatemeh I'd say
8. Britta Perry - Bee maybe ?
9. Alex Udinov - Fatemeh
10. Morgana Pendragon - Bee a little.

11- One show that each member watch but you don't. But, you feel like you'd like the show? (Sorry if I make no sense)
The thing is I watch a lot of shows and usually I watch them all except for Skins that Bee, Nic and Ade watch but I decided to give it another try (I didn't really like what I've seen of the 1st Gen so far). Orphan Black (Moosh, Holly) on my watch list too, Sirens (Rach) that I want to watch too & Prison Break (Fatemeh) but I did watch parts of S1 but didn't like it all that much :)

12- Your top 10 couples and a member that reminds you of them?
{1/ Tied} Amy & 11 - Nobody. I'm the only one shipping them here :/
{1/ Tied} Jily - Angi! She loves them and we fangirled so much about it. But out of the active members I'd say Nic.
{2/} Kate/Jack - Holly even though she prefers Skate over them :(
{3/} Jim/Pam - Bee
{4/} Rory/Jess - Amber
{5/} Hook/Emma - Bee
{6/} Klaus/Caroline - Ines I think :)
{7/} Veronica/Logan - Bee
{8/} Stiles/Lydia - Atie
{9/} Quinn/Puck - Nic
{10/} Buffy/Angel - Holls

13- Which character would be everyone member's best friend?
Ade - Caroline Forbes
Atie - Allison Argent
Bee - Seth Cohen
Celine - Elena Gilbert
Fatemeh - Katniss Everdeen
Holly - Katherine Pierce
Ines - Kol Mikaelson
Maria - Kurt Hummel
Moosh - Tris Prior
Nad - Queen Mary
Nic - Lexie Grey or Carrie Bradshaw
Rachel - Oberyn & Jaime
Amber - Annie Edison

14- Your top 10 actress and a member that reminds you of them?
1/ Karen Gillan - Hum... Nobody ? Besides me I don't think there's a fan of hers in the LPF
2/ Emma Stone - Bee
3/ Jennifer Morrison - Maria
4/ Dianna Agron - Nic! D buddy <33
5/ Holland Roden - ? Atie maybe.
6/ Candice Accola - Bee
7/ Amanda Seyfried - Nic ?
8/ Jennifer Lawrence - Celine
9/ Gillian Jacobs - ? Amber because she loves Community too :p
10/ Felicity Jones - Nobody. Again I'm the only one who's fan of her here :)

15- Which couple would each LPF couple go on a double date with?
But you mean LPF couples with LPF couples or fictional couples in general ? I'd go with LPF it's easier :p
And sorry for putting Finnick for both Bee & Fatemeh but I love both so much, as if it's not even the same Finnick :p

Ade - Ade/Dean with Maria/Derek S.
Atie - Atie/Damon with Bee/Finnick
Bee - Bee/Finnick with Atie/Damon or Nad/Stiles
Celine - Celine/Stefan with Nic/Jess
Fatemeh - Finnick/Fatemeh with Holly/Derek H. or Ines/Enzo or Rachel/Robb
Holly - Holly/Derek H. with Finnick/Fatemeh
Ines - Ines/Enzo with Finnick/Fatemeh
Maria - Maria/Derek S. with Ade/Dean or Nic/Jess
Moosh - Moosh/Tobias with Amber/Sawyer
Nad - Nad/Stiles with Bee/Finnick
Nic - Nic/Jess with Celine/Stefan or Maria/Derek S.
Rachel - Rachel/Robb with me/Hook :p or Fatemeh/Finnick
Amber - Amber/Sawyer with Moosh/Tobias
Nicolas97 commented…
REGINA, Topher/Adam, Jess, Mondler, Peter Pan, Italy/Spain, Lexie/Carrie, Celine/me, Maria/me, me and Jess on double ngày with my BFFs, Amanda, Diana, JILY <333333 bạn must really tình yêu me, not as much as I tình yêu you, but still :P hơn một năm qua
xoheartinohioxo commented…
&& i tình yêu all the các câu trả lời for me!! Also, don't be sad! Jate are my #8 ♥♥♥ hơn một năm qua
XNaley_JamesX commented…
I tình yêu all of the "duh's" I'm getting! ;P I AM SO GOING TO MEET bạn SOMEDAY! It's not that impossible at all! ;P hơn một năm qua
1)Which villain do you associate with each LPF member ? (can be from anything)
Oh shit. This one is going to be so random :p and it doesn't mean you're like the villain but just that there's a link in my mind (hope you understand what I mean :p)

Ade - Gosh, I have to idea. Lucifer from SPN ?
Atie - Peter Hale even though I don't consider him a real villain anymore, he was one back in S1 and maybe still a bit now :p
Bee - Valentine from TMI
Celine - Darth Vader
Fatemeh - Idk why but Catwoman :D but also Katherine Pierce even though to me she's not a villain :)
Holly - The Smoke Monster
Ines - Dracula (Even though I don't consider him a villain but yeah him)
Maria - Zelena bc we bitched about her so much :p
Moosh - Division ?
Nad - Nogitsune!Stiles :p
Nic - Big A
Rachel - Joffrey :) Even though he's not a real villain, he's bad. and besides, I can't put W. Frey because she doesn't want to hear from him ever again :p
Amber - The Smoke Monster :)

2)Which horror movie fits each one of the LPF member ? (can be the same twice if you don't know)
Sorry I haven't watch many horror movies just Rec, I know what you did last summer and Oculus :/ So I don't think I can answer to this one sorry :/

3)Associate each member to a category :
-Killer
-Victim
-Savior
Don't take these personally, I don't mean to insult/be mean to anyone. It's just what I think would happen in a horror movie :p

Ade - Victim
Atie - Savior
Bee - Victim
Celine - Victim
Fatemeh - Savior
Holly - Savior
Ines - Killer
Maria - Victim
Moosh - Savior
Nad - Savior
Nic - Killer
Rachel - Killer
Amber - Victim
Nicolas97 commented…
Big A <3333 + Killer hahaha lol, I have in mind killing a person hoặc two in my life ;) hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
I tình yêu to hate Zelena<333 hơn một năm qua
WarriorGilbert commented…
YAY Peter! and Thanks for giving me savior :* hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua WarriorGilbert said…
In you opinion which Teen Wolf character is each member alike personality-wise?
In your opinion which Doctor Who character is each member alike personality-wise?
If you had to put everyone in a love triangle which two characters would each member be in it with?
Top ten LPF friendships and songs which you'd say would describe them?
If you could rename each LPF member what name what you give to them?
hơn một năm qua Nicolas97 said…
1) If we all came in France where would you take each of us? But different places for each one, it can be random if you want =]
2) Dance marathon, which song do you see dancing with each one in a dance competition and making a full of ourselves ?
3) Which OUAT character do you think each of us would be friends?
4) ^ Same with enemies this time
5) If you had to divide us in the Hogwarts houses what house would you give to everyone?
6) Now we're in Hogwarts. Who would be on the quidditch team (7 members), who would be a kind of Golden Trio (3 members), who would be good at potions (1), in spells/DotDA (1) and who would be like Fred&George (2) ? (14 members in total, you include yourself as well!)
7) Choose the 3 best tag teams of the spot (not necessarily bffs, just duos that work awesomely together!)
hơn một năm qua marakii said…
1; Which LPF members would work out as siblings ?
2; Which are your top 5 LPF friendships for you?
3; Any LPF confession you would like to make?
1. What type of music do you think the members listen to the most ?
I'm not sure but based on you guys seem to comment on these kind of picks, that's my answers :p

Ade - Pop/Rock
Atie - Rock and folk
Bee - Country (duh) and Pop
Celine - Pop and Musicals
Fatemeh - Electronic and pop
Holly - Rock and pop
Ines - Rock and grunge
Maria - Pop and Electronic
Moosh - Rock
Nad - Indie
Nic - Electronic and pop
Rachel - Folk and Indie
Amber - Classic Rock and Folk

2. If the members were born in another century which century would fit each of us the most ? (je te le mets en français car je suis pas sûre d'être claire pour celle là, en gros si nous étions pas né au 20ème siècle, quel siècle conviendrait à chacun des membres ? Tu peux en donner un différent pour nous tous, pas nécessairement un seul qui nous englobe tous, et ça doit être un siècle passé :))
I'm not going to give a specific date or century to everyone but sometimes put a period/era if that's okay :) and I had to put the 20th century because it's a great century too :)

Ade - second half of the 19th century. (a bit before WWII)
Atie - Age of Discovery (after 1492)
Bee - First half of the 19th century (a bit before WWI)
Celine - Second half of the 18th century (romantic period)
Fatemeh - Ancient Greece
Holly - 18th century - War of Independence.
Ines - End of the 18th century (Victorian era)
Maria - French Renaissance
Moosh - Age of Enlightenment
Nad - French Revolution (I don't know why but I think you would be okay there without of course getting your head chopped off :p)
Nic - Italian Renaissance
Rachel - Middle-Ages a bit like GoT times :p
Amber - Regency era or Elizabethan period :)

Sorry if you don't like what you got, but I think it's interesting periods so yeah here you go :)

3. 5 members you'd spend a day with ?
Rachel, Maria, Nic, Bee and Celine :) But everyone really <333

4. A show or movie you think we'd all fit.
Aww that's hard because we are very different. I'd say a show that it's about our lives like Friends, HIMYM etc. AND HARRY POTTER ofc :p

5. Something you envy in each of us ?
I'm not a jealous person, so usually I'm glad that people have what they have. and like in my mind they deserve it so I don't want them for myself (I don't know if you guys understand what I mean but yeah :D) But I'm going to answer anyway but sorry if it's a bit random and like about little things :)

Ade - Your law studies. I don't want to work in this field anymore but it something that is very interesting for me, so I would like to have the contents to your classes :D
Atie - Well I'm not sure but I think I read that you had a strong relation to religion and I think it's a great thing that I wished I had but due to my past I've kinda ruled out faith.
Bee - Living in UK bc that's awesome :)
Celine - Have a best friend who knows like everything about me etc. I don't have one (I mean my sister kinda is but she's my sister, she's has to to love me :D). So yeah that should be nice :)
Fatemeh - So you had some experience with modelling and like I would love to have already an opening in my field of choice - journalism like you do in modelling (I'm not sure if I'm being understandable :D)
Holly - The fact you're so strong and seem to be able to face everything. I would like to be like that. and brothers. I would love to have at least one brother :)
Ines - A tattoo. I always wanted one but I doubt I ever get any because I get bored easily with things so like I would be bored by my tattoo but like I can't remove it so you see my problem :D
Maria - The best friend thing like Celine and living in Greece should be awesome too :D
Moosh - Living by myself. Technically I'm still living with my father but he's barely here so feels like I already am.
Nad - Well I don't know much abut your life so I can't really say about that but you are super awesome so that's something I want to be, awesome :)
Nic - Same as Celine and Maria and also be as awesome as you are :)
Rachel - Write as fast as you xD More seriously, be as passionate about something as you are about GoT. I think passion is a really important thing to have in life and I kinda lack of it I think.
Amber - Your good taste :) You have the best taste in shows and I think it must be the same in everything you do in life :)
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I agree with what bạn đã đưa ý kiến :) Idk what bands are folk and indie but that's 'cause I don't pay attention to it. I trust bạn :P And yeeees middle-ages. GOT <333333333 And, well, I don't know if bạn want to be as passionate as I am. It's not like it gets me anywhere in life, and I'm pretty sure most people find it annoying rather than admirable. Sucks to be them, then. hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
I'd tình yêu to spend a ngày with bạn 5 <3333 + bạn just haven't met your best friend yet, I'm sure bạn have plenty of Những người bạn because honestly bạn are one of the most lovely girls I've ever met ;) I always had Những người bạn (good hoặc bad) but I didn't meet my best until I was 10 hoặc so and I didn't even like her before turning 12 !!! hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
YAY i want to spend a ngày with you<3333 !!!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XNaley_JamesX said…
If any of these questions have been asked before, just scrap them ;P

1) LPF goes to Disneyland Paris! You get to do one thing with each member, what would you do with who? (Please don't put me in Mad Hatter's Tea Cups [makes me nauseous :P] or Alice's Curious Labyrinth [makes me nervous ;P], I love everything else! ;D)
2) Songs that remind you of your top 10 LPF ships?
3) 5 LPF friendships you would like to see more of?
4) Who would be the celebrity bff of each member?
5) Take your top 10 favorite characters from your favorite show, who of the LPF is most like each of those characters?
#1 An ACTOR to play all of us (and an actress for Nic)!
Ade - Joshua Jackson
Atie - Daniel Sharman
Bee - Adam Brody
Celine - Hayden Christensen
Fatemeh - Ian Somerhalder
Holly - Josh Holloway
Ines - Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Maria - Josh Dallas
Moosh - Chad Michael Murray
Nad - Colton Haynes
Nic - Sasha Pieterse
Rachel - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Amber - Dan Stevens

I tried to pick actors that are not too old but oh well :D

#2 Top 10 LPF ships
Not putting mine :p

1/ Rachel/Robb
2/ Amber/Sawyer
3/ Celine/Stefan
4/ Bee/Finnick
5/ Atie/Damon
6/ Nic/Jess
7/ Holly/Derek
8/ Fatemeh/Finnick
9/ Maria/Derek
10/ Ines/Enzo

#3 Top 10 LPF friendship
Again not putting my friendships :)

1/ Nic/Maria
2/ Bee/Atie
3/ Nic/Celine
4/ Rachel/Fatemeh
5/ Amber/Moosh
6/ Fatemeh/Holly
7/ Celine/Maria
8/ Atie/Moosh
9/ Celine/Moosh
10/ Ines/Fatemeh

#4 Hair color you picture on each member
Ade - Brown
Atie - Dark Brown, almost black
Bee - Brown
Celine - Light Brown
Fatemeh - Dark brown, almost black
Holly - Dark Blonde
Ines - Black
Maria - Brown
Moosh - Dark Brown
Nad - Blonde
Nic - Black
Rachel - Blonde
Amber - Light Brown

#5 Color that reminds you of each member
This is so random but that's the first color it comes to mind :p

Ade - Brown
Atie - Light Pink
Bee - Baby Blue
Celine - Pink/Purple-ish
Fatemeh - Burgandy
Holly - Red
Ines - Dark Purple
Maria - Light Yellow
Moosh - Orange
Nad - Pink
Nic - Black
Rachel - Red
Amber - Blue

#6 A talent/personality trait you'd like to steal from each member
Ade - Intelligence
Atie - Bravery
Bee - Being super fast :p Like you proved it to us many times :D & your optimism
Celine - Kindness + make amazing icons :)
Fatemeh - Confidence
Holly - Passion
Ines - Friendliness
Maria - Compassion
Moosh - Writing
Nad - Friendliness
Nic - Awesomeness
Rachel - Writing and epicness
Amber - Kindness

#7 Three members you'd like to be roommates with
Be warned, usually I'm a mess with my stuff :p

I'd say Rachel, Celine and Bee :)

#8 A weapon you could see each of us using in battle
Ade - Crossbow
Atie - Crossbow
Bee - Spear
Celine - Crossbow
Fatemeh - Sword
Holly - Axe
Ines - Spear
Maria - Dagger
Moosh - Sword
Nad - Spear
Nic - Spear and his words :p
Rachel - Bow and Arrow
Amber - Dagger

#9 Fictional characters that would be our siblings
Ade - Julia Braverman
Atie - Stiles Stilinski
Bee - Seth Cohen
Celine - Haley James
Fatemeh - Rebekah Mikaelson
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Katherine Pierce
Maria - Rachel Green
Moosh - Peyton Sawyer
Nad - Allison Argent
Nic - Brooke Davis
Rachel - Jaime Lannister
Amber - Mary Crawley

#10 Male and female character that remind you of each member the most (PERSONALITY-WISE)
Ade - Keith Scott and Karen Roe (so their kid basically :D oh wait they already have one :p)
Atie - Allison Argent and Tyler Lockwood (I'm not sure about Tyler but I can see some similarities :)
Bee - Seth Cohen and Felicity Smoak
Celine - Haley James and Julian Baker (for me they have the same personality traits :p)
Fatemeh - Katherine Pierce and Kol Mikaelson
Holly - Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore
Ines - Lexi Branson and Elijah Mikaelson maybe ??
Maria - Rachel Green and Ross Geller (you're basically Emma Geller then :p)
Moosh -Cristina Yang and Alex Karev
Nad - Caroline Forbes and ? I don't know for guys :/
Nic - Brooke Davis and Chandler Bing (interesting mix :p)
Rachel - Jaime Lannister and Arya Stark/Dany Targaryen (yes I know I have to put only one but that's my questions. I do as I please :p)
Amber - Rory Gilmore and Matthew Crawley
XxXrachellXxX commented…
YES TO ALL!! And me/Robb as your #1? :O I tình yêu bạn <3333 Great, great choices for me, as expected ;) hơn một năm qua
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Thank bạn for having me & Stefan as your # 3!! :)) tình yêu all my friendships!! Pink/Purple-ish is actually my yêu thích color! :) I tình yêu everything else, but eumh, I don't really see how kindness & biểu tượng skills could be useful in a battle.. ;P hơn một năm qua
123Naki456 commented…
Yees for Colton playing me. Gaah <3 I'm not blonde, but okaaay :) Allison & Caroline em bé <3 hơn một năm qua
In you opinion which Teen Wolf character is each member alike personality-wise?
So obviously I'm going with the main ones + recurrent cast :)

Ade - Melissa McCall
Atie - Allison Argent
Bee - Stiles
Celine - Scott McCall
Fatemeh - Lydia Martin
Holly - Peter Hale S3 style ;)
Ines - Erica Reyes
Maria - Scott McCall
Moosh - Sheriff Stilinski
Nad - Allison Argent
Nic - Stiles
Rachel - Isaac Lahey or Derek Hale I'd say
Amber - Scott McCall

In your opinion which Doctor Who character is each member alike personality-wise?
Going with the last 3 doctors + Companions. Some don't fit perfectly, I just put them because of some traits.

Ade - Martha Jones
Atie - Rose Tyler
Bee - Clara Oswald
Celine - Rory Williams
Fatemeh - Captain Jack Harkness with bits of Rose Tyler I think.
Holly - Rose Tyler
Ines - Hum... not sure Rose Tyler maybe?
Maria - Rory Williams
Moosh - Nine
Nad - Clara Oswald
Nic - Eleven
Rachel - Ten
Amber - Rory Williams

If you had to put everyone in a love triangle which two characters would each member be in it with?
OMG that's hard!

Ade - Dean/Ade/Stiles
Atie - Damon/Atie/Isaac even though I ship myself with him, we can share :D
Bee - Finnick/Bee/Percy
Celine - Stefan/Celine/Ryan Atwood maybe? idk. Celine/Stefan are perfect. No love triangle can go against them :p
Fatemeh - Finnick/Fatemeh/Klaus I can see that :p
Holly - Derek/Holly/Damon
Ines - Enzo/Ines/Klaus
Maria - Derek/Maria/Neal
Moosh - Logan/Moosh/Tobias
Nad - Stiles/Nad/Damon. wow Damon gets around :p
Nic - Jess Day/Nic/Penny
Rachel - Robb/Rachel/Richard - only Rs :p
Amber - Sawyer/Amber/Jess Mariano

Top ten LPF friendships and songs which you'd say would describe them?
Argh this one is awful for me. I suck at describing things with songs :p
1/ Nic/Maria - I'll be there for you by the Rembrandts duh also Soldier by Gavin DeGraw
2/ Bee/Atie - 22 by Taylor Swift
3/ Nic/Celine - Umbrella by Rihanna
4/ Rachel/Fatemeh - Soldier by Gavin DeGraw
5/ Amber/Moosh - You'll Always Be My Best Friend by Relient K
6/ Fatemeh/Holly - You're my best friend by Queen
7/ Celine/Maria - Hey soul sister by Train.
8/ Atie/Moosh - We are young by fun.
9/ Celine/Moosh - Friends are Quiet Angels by the Friendship Song
10/ Ines/Fatemeh - We're going to be friends by The White Stripes

If you could rename each LPF member what name what you give to them?
OMG I have no idea :p It's really random and it's what pops first in my head :)

Ade - Sarah
Atie - Allison
Bee - Lily
Celine - Kristen
Fatemeh - Katherine
Holly - Claire
Ines - Sophia
Maria - Lucy
Moosh - Cristina
Nad - Amanda
Nic - Adam
Rachel - Jaime or Veronica
Amber - Elizabeth
XxXrachellXxX commented…
OH MY GOD ALL YOUR các câu trả lời ARE LOVE! (Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Isaac a bit of... well.... a... softie? I haven't seen him but he always seemed a bit non-badass imo) Anyway, everything else is great! :DI don't think I'm like Ten but I know as well as bạn do that I'm not like anyone in DW. ROBB/RACHEL/RICHARD <33333 BEST tam giác EVER ;D tình yêu song, and Jaime hoặc Veronica, YES! hơn một năm qua
XNaley_JamesX commented…
"Celine/Stefan are perfect. No tình yêu tam giác can go against them :p " tình yêu YOU!!! <333 But Ryan would be a worthy competitor ;D hơn một năm qua
Piu95 commented…
I like Peter he's so sassy <333 hơn một năm qua
1) If we all came in France where would you take each of us? But different places for each one, it can be random if you want =]
Love this question <33 So I put Disney for Bee because I think it's what suits her more but in truth I'll take everyone for the day :D & same goes with the other places. We would be like these school groups of like 15 people but way better bc that's us :D (btw I limited the places to Paris & suburbs bc if it's all of France, there's just too many things :D)

Ade - Well you already know Paris so I'd say go for drinks in Le Marais, it's nice there :)
Atie - We'd go to the Sacre-Coeur. I love it there and then visit Montmartre a bit :)
Bee - We'd go to Disney!! Actually I'd take everyone like I said but Bee the most :)
Celine - We'll climb the Eiffel Tower. Even though I'm a bit sick of it (when friends/family come to Paris for the first time, I'm also the one taking them to the Eiffel Tower) you know fear of heights and all. It's a must see :)
Fatemeh - We'd go to the Chateau de Versailles and have a picnic there :)
Holly - We'd go to les Invalides, then take tour in a Bateau Mouche and then sit by les Quais de Seine and relax (the last part only in summer bc other wise it rains and it's cold so no :p)
Ines - Same as Ade, you already know Paris :) but we'd go to the Catacombes since you like a bit of scary stuff :p
Maria - We'd go to Trocadero and have a picnic in the Champs de Mars :)
Moosh - I feel like we'd go to the Louvre :)
Nad - So we would go to l'Arc de Triomphe but there's not much to do there, so then we'd go to the Pantheon & Notre-Dame :)
Nic - You said once you fave place is Montmartre and since it's a great place at night, we could go there and have drinks :)
Rachel - Okay so there's this bar that fandom themed and has cocktails/drinks/food inspired and named after GoT, Star Wars, LoTR, Doctor Who, Avengers characters and a lot more :D. So yeah I'd take you there so you can drink the Lannister :p and also there you can play board games and stuff. I think it's awesome :D
Amber - I'd take you to Orsay Museum. It's by far my favorite and it's just breathtaking :D

2) Dance marathon, which song do you see dancing with each one in a dance competition and making a full of ourselves ? I think you meant a fool ? Oh I like this question :) So random choices but I think it's good to dance (I do regularly :p) but it's also a competition so we'd have to win so it has to be entertaining but to be honest I can dance on everything :p

Ade - What a feeling by Irene Cara
Atie - She's Got Me Dancing by Tommy Sparks
Bee - Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5
Celine - Sunddenly I see by KT Tunstall
Fatemeh - Salute by Little Mix I don't know why but I can see that :D
Holly - Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
Ines - Safety Dance by Asteroids Galaxy Tours :)
Maria - Gimme x3 (a man after midnight) by Abba but I like Mamma Mia's version better :D
Moosh - Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy'
Nad - Dropped by Phantom Planet
Nic - Raise Our Glass by Pink but So What is a runner-up :p
Rachel - The City is at War by Cobra Starship but I feel like Rach won't want to dance and like I start to dance alone but then she takes pity in me because I would look ridiculous and would dance a bit :p
Amber - Animal by Neon Trees

3) Which OUAT character do you think each of us would be friends?
Ade - Ashley Boyd
Atie - Ruby
Bee - Ariel
Celine - Snow
Fatemeh - Killian Jones (but only friends okay ? :D)
Holly - Regina
Ines - Ariel
Maria - Red
Moosh - Charming
Nad - Belle
Nic - Snow
Rachel - August or Robin
Amber - Aurora

4) ^ Same with enemies this time
I feel like Regina would be enemies with a lot of us because she'seasily annoyed by adorable/cute people like Maria, Celine, Bee, Amber... :D Except Holly & Fatemeh that I see enemies with Rumple. Nic with Graham since you hate him but I don't see you being enemies with anyone :p and Rachel would be enemies with Cora :)

5) If you had to divide us in the Hogwarts houses what house would you give to everyone?
Ade - Ravenclaw
Atie - Gryffindor
Bee - Hufflepuff
Celine - Hufflepuff
Fatemeh - Slytherin
Holly - Gryffindor
Ines - Slytherin
Maria - Hufflepuff
Moosh - Gryffindor
Nad - Ravenclaw
Nic - Slytherin
Rachel - Gryffindor
Amber - Hufflepuff

6) Now we're in Hogwarts. Who would be on the quidditch team (7 members), who would be a kind of Golden Trio (3 members), who would be good at potions (1), in spells/DotDA (1) and who would be like Fred&George (2) ? (14 members in total, you include yourself as well!)
LOVE THE QUESTION <33

Quidditch: Rachel, Holly, Fatemeh, Moosh, Ines, Nad, Amber.
Golden Trio - Celine, Nic & Maria
Potions : Ade
spells/DotDA: me. Sorry but you chose these two! and I think this two classes would be the ones I would be best at if I went to Hogwarts :p
Fred/George relationship : Atie/Bee

7) Choose the 3 best tag teams of the spot (not necessarily bffs, just duos that work awesomely together!)
Rach/Moosh bc they organize epic stuff for us <33
Nic/Maria I love your vs picks :)
Holly/Moosh :)
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Dude, I've been to Paris like a gazillion times, stood tiếp theo to the Eiffel tower also a gazillion times, but NEVER have actually been on it because my family always thinks the line is way too long, and they don't want to spend their entire ngày waiting ;P So if I'm ever in Paris with you, bạn are taking me on that tower! ;P hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
Drinks at Montmarte, let's gooooo<333 I rock at dancing P!nk songs !!! (Btw i believe that Fatemeh is born for Salute too :P) snow as my friend <333 I wouldn't say Graham though lol! I don't exactly hate him, I just find him extremely boring and non-adding to the story at all, it's not like I wanted to slap him hoặc anything, but Rumple... Booooy do I want him dead!!! Slytherin<3333 And Golden Trio for us?? Perfection! I always thought I'd be a potion freak but Golden Trio is like the best bạn could give me! (AND with these ladies I can finally be Harry because Maria is Hermione and Cely is Ron <333) and thanks for tag team <33 honestly I really have to sto hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I tình yêu ALL ANSWERS! And I deffo wanna go to that bar and drink the Lannister :O LET'S GO RIGHT NOW! And yeah, I don't really dance, but I might take pity on bạn XD hơn một năm qua
1; Which LPF members would work out as siblings ?
Do I have to put one for everyone or just the ones I think fits really well ?
I think Maria/Celine/Nic would be great, Atie/Bee & Holly/Fatemeh :)

2; Which are your top 5 LPF friendships for you?
For me, you mean my friendships in LPF ? I'm going to do that since I've already put my top LPF friendships somewhere :p

1/ Rachel/me
2/ Maria/me
3/ Bee/me
4/ Nic/me
5/ Celine/me

3; Any LPF confession you would like to make?
I don't know. I did post confessions back then :p
But I'd say that I love you all and I'm so lucky to have you guys <3
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Aaawww, me as #1 for you? :O tình yêu bạn <3 hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
Awww I tình yêu us <3333 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại until last tháng hoặc so I thought bạn sometimes forgot I exist but I have to admit I've changed my mind because you're so good to me =] and if I was brother to Maria hoặc Celine they'd probably hate me because I'd ruin their plans every ngày ;p hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
Awww<3333 . I tình yêu YOU<3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua unicornsrreal said…
#1 First thing that comes to mind for each member when I say the letters; B, E, H, J, N, T?
#2 Favourite underrated actress (actor) for everyone?
#3 Favourite underrated ship for everyone?
#4 If you could pay for three members to come to France and visit you, which three would you take and what would you do with them?
#5 Get your top five shows. (e.g. Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Downton Abbey, GIlmore Girls and The Office), which member would fit in those shows more (e.g. Amber & Moosh in GGs etc etc)
1) LPF goes to Disneyland Paris! You get to do one thing with each member, what would you do with who? (Please don't put me in Mad Hatter's Tea Cups [makes me nauseous :P] or Alice's Curious Labyrinth [makes me nervous ;P], I love everything else! ;D)
Ahah you don't like Alice in Wonderland got it ;) Btw I know the names of the attractions in French so

Ade - Buzz Lightyear
Atie - Big Thunder Mountain
Bee - Peter Pan's Flight
Celine - Star Tour. It's Star Wars duh :p
Fatemeh - Toy Soldier Parachute Drop even if I don't like heights.
Holly - Space Mountain because I know that you like Speed. Anyway I'd do it but just once because it always hurts my neck because my head just keeps banging all around and yeah ugh.)
Ines - Phantom Manor
Maria - Lancelot's Carousel.
Moosh - Crush's Coaster
Nad - Pirates of Caribbean
Nic - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. I've never done that one (always closed when I got to Disney - which doesn't sound good imo- anyway I would need someone who would reassure me :p)
Rachel - Rock n' Roll Coaster w/ Aerosmith
Amber - Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Sorry if anyone expected the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror but I did it once and I don't want to do it again. It combines two things that I'm scared of - Heights and Elevators and I almost had a panic attack waiting in line for it It was better than I expected (I expected to die really) but yeah no.

2) Songs that remind you of your top 10 LPF ships?
1/ Rachel/Robb - Love You Till The End by The Pogues or How Long Will I Love You? by Ellie Goulding
2/ Amber/Sawyer - Fix You by Coldplay
3/ Celine/Stefan - A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
4/ Bee/Finnick - Sea of Love by Cat Power
5/ Atie/Damon - Endless Love by Glee Cast
6/ Nic/Jess - Only Girl in the World by Boyce Avenue
7/ Holly/Derek - My Love by Sia
8/ Fatemeh/Finnick - She Will be Loved by Maroon 5
9/ Maria/Derek - Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
10/ Ines/Enzo - Parachute by Cheryl Cole

3) 5 LPF friendships you would like to see more of?
Amber/Bee
Moosh/Maria
Atie/Celine
Nad/Atie
Holly/Nad

4) Who would be the celebrity bff of each member?
Ade - Rachel Bilson
Atie - Zoey Deutch
Bee - Kristen Bell
Celine - Jennifer Lawrence
Fatemeh - Nina Dobrev
Holly - Candice Accola
Ines - Nikki Reed
Maria - AnnaSophia Robb
Moosh - Shailene Woodley
Nad - Crystal Reed
Nic - Emma Stone
Rachel - Kit Harington
Amber - Joel McHale

5) Take your top 10 favorite characters from your favorite show, who of the LPF is most like each of those characters?
1/ Jess Mariano - Moosh
2/ Lorelai Gilmore - Excluding me, hum... Bee maybe ?
3/ Luke Danes - Ade
4/ Michel Gerard - me I think :p but excluding me I'd say Holly or Nic
5/ Rory Gilmore - Amber
6/ Emily Gilmore - oh Lord, nobody.
7/ Paris Geller - nobody. But if I had to choose I'd say Nic maybe ? bc he relates to Monica and both characters are a bit intense :p
8/ Lane Kim - Maria I'd say :)
9/ Logan Huntzberger - Fatemeh
10/ Paul Anka - It's a dog but I'd say me because he basically eats all the time and scared of everything :p
Nicolas97 commented…
Indiana Jones was my yêu thích activity in Disneyland how the fuck did bạn know? <33333 Emma <333 ofc my celeb BFF because I'd be friendzoned in the first một phút but then I'm way too awesome for her to avoid me ;P Ness song <3 and thanks for the GG characters, Idk them LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại but if you're saying ;) hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Holy crap, yes to all! I didn't know either of these songs (or well, didn't remember) so I listened to them and GAAAAH, PERFECTION. I AM SO GLAD THEY REMIND bạn OF ME & ROBB!!! Best answer ever. Also tình yêu that bạn gave me my bro Kit!! ;) hơn một năm qua
rorymariano commented…
Disney World (Florida) doesn't have the Alice thingy but I tình yêu everything I've rode/done at Disney World (including the Tower of Terror!) so I'm sure I'd tình yêu that too :P I didn't know Me/Sawyer was your #2 that makes me happy!! And Fix bạn <333 And Joel McHale would be an epic bff! I laughed really hard at Paul Anka, I forgot about him being scared of everything, lol. hơn một năm qua
XNaley_JamesX commented…
ngôi sao Tours! Yes!! It's one of my các sở thích obviously. ;) bạn never got a chance to go on Indiana Jones? Too bad, because it awesome!! When I went last year, it was also closed during the two days I was there. I always have to go alone of the Tower of terror ;P hơn một năm qua
Questions for Bee =]

1) Excluding Atie, which one are you the closest from here?
2) Give everyone a Taylor Swift song you feel that resembles them!
3) Top 10 fandoms + member you have the most about them!
4) Top 10 celebrities and member you think they would get along the best
5) where would you take us if we were in England right now?
6) Best memory with each one?
7) you have to live with 5 members for a year, who do you pick?
1) Excluding Atie, which one are you the closest from here?
Um, I'd say either Aline, Ade or Rachel!

2) Give everyone a Taylor Swift song you feel that resembles them!
This is so difficult since the majority are love stories, but lets give this a go;)

Ade - Long Live
Aline - All Too Well
Amber - Today was a Fairytale
Atie - Our Song
Celine - Love Story
Fatemeh - Picture to Burn
Holly - I Knew You Were Trouble
Ines - Enchanted
Maria - Fifteen
Moosh - A Place In World
Nad - White Horse
Nic - 22
Rachel - Sweeter Than Fiction

3) Top 10 fandoms + member you have the most about them!
One Tree Hill - Ade / Celine
The Notebook - Holly
The Hunger Games - Fatemeh
The Mortal Instruments - Aline
Divergent - Moosh
Grey's Anatomy - Nic / Maria
Veronica Mars - Moosh / Rach
Skins - Moosh / Ade / Nic
Once Upon A Time - Aline / Maria
The Fault in Our Stars - Atie

4) Top 10 celebrities and member you think they would get along the best
Kristen Bell - Holly
Taylor Swift - Nic
Emma Stone - Aline
Colton Haynes - Atie
Sam Claflin - Fatemeh
Kaya Scodelario - Nic
Carrie Underwood - Moosh
Rachel McAdams - Holly
Zac Efron - Nic
Logan Lerman - Ines / Maria
Candice Accola - Holly

5) where would you take us if we were in England right now?
I would take us down to London for a weekend and we'd go to Harrods, the London Eye, Big Ben and sight seeing everywhere. Then we'd go out to watch a show (Wicked and the Lion King are amazing on the West End) and have a meal! Then we'd get the train to Manchester to do more shopping. And maybe end out time in Cornwall, by the sea<3

6) Best memory with each one?
Ade - When she first popped up on my wall saying she loved my pick ideas and that we had a lot of fandom stuff in common. Also, fangirling about pretty much every show I watch!

Aline - First I met her before the LPF, so when she joined here I was so excited, so Aline just joining her was my best memory of her<3

Amber - Fangirling about Downton and Community! And her getting me to watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries!

Atie - Everything? If not then when she came to me with some of her problems and she felt like I was the one she could talk to which made me happy!

Celine - Gosh I don't know if we have any? Celine's always been the member I consider myself great friends with yet never speak to :s
EDIT; her giving me my nickname;)

Fatemeh - Fangirling over Finnick/Sam!

Holly - I think when I first met Holly. I knew as soon as I met her she's be such a great friend<3

Ines - Talking to her on the CBF and her being one of the nicest people ever!

Maria - Fangirling about Grey's and Logan Lerman!!

Moosh - DIVERGENT FANGIRLING<3333

Nad - When I first spoke to her on Tumblr and realised she was an amazing person<3

Nic - Fangirling about everything and his snapchats make me laugh!

Rachel - Giving me advice and someone to talk to.

7) you have to live with 5 members for a year, who do you pick?
Oooo, Um, I'd say; Atie, Aline, Ade, Rach & Nic

OMG I WANT EVERYONE TO LIVE WITH ME!
Nicolas97 commented…
22 <3333 GA, Skins, TayTay, KayKay & Zac <33333 + we'd have so much fun living together!! <33 hơn một năm qua
XNaley_JamesX commented…
I gave bạn your nickname! (That's my yêu thích memory ;D) But yeah, we should talk more! :)) hơn một năm qua
tình yêu all the các câu trả lời for me <3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mooshka said…
OH yes yes, BEE's TURN:D
hơn một năm qua tvdlover said…
1- LPF in a action movie, what's everyone's role?
2- Label each LPF member with, Sweetheart, HBIC and BAMF.
3- Your number one ship for each member?
4- Where do you see each member be in 5 years?
5- Your favorite and least favorite thing about each member?
6- A band/singer that reminds you of each member?
7- A fandom that reminds you of each member?
8- A couple that reminds of each member?
9- Favorite LPF friendship for each member?
10- What TV show each member would fit in the best?
1- LPF in a action movie, what's everyone's role?
Oh gosh I'm going to suck at answering these questions.
Ade - She'd be the brains behind our missons
Aline - She'd be undercover
Amber - The distraction
Atie - The person who is confused all the time<3
Celine - Another distraction
Fatemeh - She'd be the person kicking everyone's ass.
Holly - She'd be undercover as well
Ines - She'd be the one falling in love with the baddy
Maria - She'd be giggling the whole time
Moosh - She'd also be behind the plans
Nad - She'd be helping Fatemeh kick ass
Nic - He'd make the stupid jokes at the most serious of times
Rachel - She'd kill the bad guy

2- Label each LPF member with, Sweetheart, HBIC and BAMF.
Ade - BAMF
Aline - BAMF
Amber - Sweetheart
Atie - Sweetheart
Celine - Sweetheart
Fatemeh - HBIC
Holly - HBIC
Ines - Sweetheart
Maria - Sweetheart
Moosh - BAMF
Nad - BAMF
Nic - BAMF
Rachel - BAMF

3- Your number one ship for each member?
Ade - Dean Winchester
Aline - Lip Gallagher
Amber - Sawyer
Atie - Damon Salvatore
Celine - Stefan Salvatore
Fatemeh - Finnick Odair
Holly - Derek Hale
Ines - Enzo
Maria - Derek Shepherd
Moosh - Tobias Eaton
Nad - Stiles Stilinski
Nic - Jess Day
Rachel - Robb Stark

4- Where do you see each member be in 5 years?
Ade - The best lawyer ever!
Aline - Writing the second book in her series (yes she will have already written the first which would be a no. 1 bestseller)
Amber - Being an English teacher
Atie - Finishing University and finding her first proper job
Celine - Doing illustrations for children's books
Fatemeh - Being a WWE Diva
Holly - Running her own nursery
Ines - Doing something with music/art
Maria - Getting a job as a news anchor
Moosh - Running the country
Nad - Being an outdoors instructor
Nic - Being the other news anchor with Maria
Rachel - Living with Richard Madden (otherwise, writing a book)

5- Your favorite and least favorite thing about each member?
Oh days -.-
Ade - LIKE; that you watch almost everything so I can always fangirl to you! DISLIKE; I hardly talk to you anymore and I'm sorry!
Aline - LIKE; that you've always been like my big sister and that you watch British shows. DISLIKE; we haven't spoken in forever!
Amber - LIKE; you watch so many British / comedy shows which I love<3 DISLIKE; we haven't spoken for months which sucks cause you're one of my favourite people here<3
Atie - LIKE; you're my sister foreverrrrrrrrrrrr DISLIKE; again we haven't spoken in ages
Celine - LIKE; your artwork is amazing! DISLIKE; we never speak haha :') and you're TOO good at photoshop it's unreal;)
Fatemeh - LIKE; you're so friendly. DISLIKE; I have to share Finnick with you :P
Holly - LIKE; that she's like the momma bear<3 DISLIKE; that you're my partner for twin day, I mean, ew;) (I AM JOKING, JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW), honestly, that we haven't spoken in ages!
Ines - LIKE; you're so lovely and pretty! DISLIKE; we don't speak much anymore:(
Maria - LIKE; LOGAN BUDDIES. DISLIKE; haven't spoken in ages
Moosh - LIKE; divergent buddies and you're so easy to get along with DISLIKE; you're too good at everything!
Nad - LIKE; you just seem really cool and awesome and popular. DISLIKE; we haven't spoken in ages!
Nic - LIKE; king of comedy. DISLIKE; haven't spoken in a while
Rachel - LIKE; you give me the best advice. DISLIKE; you don't take the compliments I give you:P

I know alot of them say 'haven't spoken', I'm sorry, I just love you guys to much to know any negatives -.-

6- A band/singer that reminds you of each member?
Ade - Tyler Hilton
Aline - Ryan Starr
Amber - Imagine Dragons
Atie - the Fray
Celine - Lea Michele
Fatemeh - Lana del Rey
Holly - One Direction
Ines - Florence and the Machine
Maria - Lea Michele
Moosh - the Fray
Nad - the Beatles
Nic - Shakira
Rachel - the Civil Wars

7- A fandom that reminds you of each member?
Ade - One Tree Hill
Aline - the Office
Amber - Downton Abbey
Atie - Teen Wolf
Celine - One Tree Hill
Fatemeh - the Hunger Games
Holly - the Vampire Diaries
Ines - Twilight
Maria - Sex and the City
Moosh - Divergent<3
Nad - Reign
Nic - Mixing it up and not saying Friends, gonna say Charlie's Angels
Rachel - Game of Thrones (duh)

8- A couple that reminds of each member?
Ade - Lucas/Peyton
Aline - 11/Amy
Amber - Sawyer/Kate
Atie - Lucas/Brooke
Celine - Anakin/Padme
Fatemeh - Finnick/Annie
Holly - Damon/Elena
Ines - Klaus/Caroline
Maria - Ross/Rachel
Moosh - Four/Tris
Nad - Damon/Elena
Nic - Chandler/Monica
Rachel - Jon/Robb

9- Favorite LPF friends for everyone?
Ade - Nic
Aline - Rachel
Amber - Moosh
Atie - Moosh
Celine - Nic
Fatemeh - Holly
Holly - Fatemeh
Ines - Nic
Maria - Nic
Moosh - Atie
Nad - Moosh
Nic - Maria
Rachel - Aline

10- What TV show each member would fit in the best?
Ade - Law and Order
Aline - the Office (with me;))
Amber - Communtiy
Atie - Friends
Celine - One Tree Hill
Fatemeh - the Vampire Diaries
Holly - the Vampire Diaries
Ines - Twilight
Maria - Friends
Moosh - One Tree Hill
Nad - Harry Potter
Nic - Friends
Rachel - Game of Thrones
XxXrachellXxX commented…
tình yêu ALL YOUR các câu trả lời FOR ME!!! The role, BAMF, ROBB <3333, My future (oh, god, please!! :P), GOT <333, Jon/Robb, Aline & GoT again!!! :D THANK YOU! I also tình yêu the band, though I've only heard one song from them :P And the yêu thích & least yêu thích thing, eeeeh, well, I don't think I give good Lời khuyên at all XD hơn một năm qua
123Naki456 commented…
tình yêu all of the các câu trả lời for me, but why do I remind everyone of the Beatles? I know like one song from them. hơn một năm qua
Ewwww! Who wants to be partners with your little bumblebee self anyways! :D tình yêu bạn <3 hơn một năm qua
#1 Your top 10 LPF ships
#2 Your top 10 LPF friendships
#3 A song you'd use to describe your #1 ship for each member
#4 Hair color you picture for each member
#5 In high school, what labels would fit each member?
#6 A country you'd like to visit with each member
#7 So random, but eye color you picture for each member

I'll ask more later <3
#1 Your top 10 LPF ships
So this is a rough order but;
1. Robb/Rachel
2. Stefan/Celine
3. Nic/Jess
4. Lip/Aline
5. Damon/Atie
6. Sawyer/Amber
7. Tobias/Moosh
8. Ade/Dean
9. Finnick/Fatemeh
10. Derek/Holly

#2 Your top 10 LPF friendships
Again, a rough order;
1. Nic/Maria
2. Rach/Aline
3. Holly/Fatemeh
4. Moosh/Atie
5. Celine/Nic
6. Moosh/Amber
7. Fatemeh/Rach
8. Ade/Nic
9. Holly/Atie
10. Maria/Celine

#3 A song you'd use to describe your #1 ship for each member
Ade - w/ Dean ; I'd Lie
Aline - w/ Lip ; Superman
Amber - w/ Sawyer ; Today was a Fairytale
Atie - w/ Damon ; You Belong With Me
Celine - w/ Stefan ; Love Story
Fatemeh - w/ Finnick ; Sweeter than Fiction
Holly - w/ Derek ; Our Song
Ines - w/ Enzo ; I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Maria - w/ Darren ; Mine
Moosh - w/ Tobias ; Ours
Nad - w/ Stiles ; Stay Stay Stay
Nic - w/ Jess ; Sparks Fly
Rachel - w/ Robb ; Fearless

#4 Hair color you picture for each member
Ade - Brown
Aline - Light Brown/Red
Amber - Brown
Atie - Black
Celine - Light Brown
Fatemeh - Black
Holly - Blonde
Ines - Red
Maria - Dark Brown
Moosh - Dark Brown
Nad - Brown
Nic - Black
Rachel - Dirty Blonde

#5 In high school, what labels would fit each member?
Ade - Geek, but not the bad kind
Aline - Bookworm
Amber - She'd be in like a happy group who'd get along with everyone
Atie - Happy Group
Celine - Artsy
Fatemeh - Popular
Holly - Popular
Ines - Music/Artsy
Maria - Happy Group
Moosh - Happy Group
Nad - Popular
Nic - Class Clown
Rachel - Popular

#6 A country you'd like to visit with each member
Ade - UK
Aline - UK
Amber - Australia
Atie - France
Celine - USA
Fatemeh - Italy
Holly - China
Ines - Brazil
Maria - Sweden
Moosh - Greece
Nad - Australia
Nic - USA
Rachel - UK

#7 So random, but eye color you picture for each member
Ade - Brown
Aline - Brown
Amber - Brown
Atie - Brown
Celine - Brown
Fatemeh - Brown
Holly - Brown
Ines - Blue
Maria - Brown
Moosh - Brown
Nad - Brown
Nic - Green
Rachel - Brown
XxXrachellXxX commented…
ROBB AND I AS YOUR #1?? tình yêu bạn <33333 Also tình yêu my friendships on the list. The hair color, well, I think dirty blonde is an insanely gross hair color, so you'll be sure to know my hair isn't anything like that XD And nooooo, I'd not be popular. Everyone hates me, everywhere :P The song, well... I just listened to it, and I must say it's very girly and feminine XD But I guess all Taylor nhanh, swift songs are. AND UK FTW!!! As for the eye color, I seriously have no idea how bạn picture me :P I have blue eyes XD Anyway, thanks so much for me/Robb <3333 hơn một năm qua
Piu95 commented…
OMG LIP/ME #4 ?!! <333 and Siêu nhân bởi REM ? and yes I'm deffo a bookworm :p and yes UK. fyi I have hazel eyes :DD but people always think it's brown so yeah :p hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
OMFG, me/Jess as #3???and me/maria #1, Celic #5 and Adelic #8??? Come here so I can hug bạn <33333 let's go to the USA now! And yes l am the class clown (but the good class clown, because we have a jerk class clown as well!!) hơn một năm qua
AdeTiffSan commented…
Yeah I've got Nic and Dean <33 hơn một năm qua
#1 Male & female character that remind you of each member the most (don't use your #1 ship as male - or Jess for Nic)
#2 Three members you'd like with you in a physical fight
#3 Three members you'd like with you in a verbal fight
#4 Which season (spring, summer etc) reminds you of each member the most?
#5 Which fictional character would be each member's best friend?
#6 A fictional friendship that reminds you of each member the most?
#7 Actor (actress for Nic) that could play each member the best?
#8 Sigh, fine. Actress that could play each member best - actor for Nic?
#9 Which character(s) could you imagine as each member's siblings?
#10 Which character(s) could you imagine as each member's parents?
#1 Male & female character that remind you of each member the most (don't use your #1 ship as male - or Jess for Nic)
Ade - Stiles & Brooke
Aline - Jim & Amy
Amber - Darcy & Mary
Atie - Isaac & Allison
Celine - Anakin & Haley
Fatemeh - Elijah & Katherine
Holly - Damon & Elena
Ines - Klaus & Rosalie
Maria - Charming & Rachel G
Moosh - Logan & Cristina
Nad - Francis & Hermione
Nic - Chandler & Natalie
Rachel - Jaime & Arya

#2 Three members you'd like with you in a physical fight
Holly, Aline & Rachel!

#3 Three members you'd like with you in a verbal fight
Nic, Fatemeh & Holly!

#4 Which season (spring, summer etc) reminds you of each member the most?
Ade - Winter
Aline - Spring
Amber - Spring
Atie - Summer
Celine - Summer
Fatemeh - Winter
Holly - Spring
Ines - Winter
Maria - Summer
Moosh - Fall
Nad - Fall
Nic - Summer
Rachel - Winter

#5 Which fictional character would be each member's best friend?
Ade - Stiles Stilinski
Aline - Jim Halpert & Pam Beesly
Amber - Annie Edison
Atie - Lydia Martin
Celine - Caroline Forbes
Fatemeh - Katniss Everdeen
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Caroline Forbes
Maria - Ross Geller
Moosh - Tris Prior
Nad - Harry Potter
Nic - Chandler Bing
Rachel - Tyrion Lannister

#6 A fictional friendship that reminds you of each member the most?
Ade - Brooke & Peyton
Aline - 11 & Amy
Amber - Mary & Anna
Atie - Rose & Lissa
Celine - Lucas & Haley
Fatemeh - Katniss & Prim
Holly - Elena & Caroline
Ines - Rosalie & Bella
Maria - SATC 4
Moosh - Tris & Christina
Nad - Golden Trio
Nic - Cristina & Meredith
Rachel - Tyrion & Jaime

#7 Actor (actress for Nic) that could play each member the best?
Ade - Jared Padalecki
Aline - Aaron Johnson
Amber - Joel McHale
Atie - Dominic Sherwood
Celine - Hayden Christensen
Fatemeh - Josh Hutcherson
Holly - Steven R. McQueen
Ines - Joseph Morgan
Maria - Matt Bomer
Moosh - Jason Dohring
Nad - Daniel Radcliffe
Nic - Rachel Bilson
Rachel - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

#8 Sigh, fine. Actress that could play each member best - actor for Nic?
Ade - Sophia Bush
Aline - Karen Gillan
Amber - Alison Brie
Atie - Nina Dobrev
Celine - Natalie Portman
Fatemeh - Nina Dobrev
Holly - Nina Dobrev
Ines - Emilia Clarke
Maria - Lea Michele
Moosh - Nia Sharma
Nad - Emma Watson
Nic - Topher Grace
Rachel - Rose Leslie

#9 Which character(s) could you imagine as each member's siblings?
Ade - Brooke Davis
Aline - Lydia Martin
Amber - Sybil Crawley
Atie - Lissa Dragomir
Celine - Lucas Scott
Fatemeh - Damon Salvatore
Holly - Jeremy GIlbert
Ines - Jasper Hale
Maria - Rachel Berry
Moosh - Sarah Manning
Nad - Fred & George
Nic - Barney Stinson
Rachel - Cersei Lannister

#10 Which character(s) could you imagine as each member's parents?
Ade - Karen Roe
Aline - Snow White
Amber - Cora Crawley
Atie - Sheriff Stilinski
Celine - Haley James Scott
Fatemeh - Jenna Sommers
Holly - Sheriff Forbes
Ines - Esme Cullen
Maria - Kate Beckett
Moosh - Natalie Prior
Nad - Molly Weasley
Nic - Monica Geller
Rachel - Tywin Lannister
XxXrachellXxX commented…
tình yêu ALL SO MUCH! SERIOUSLY, EVERYTHING! THANK bạn SO MUCH <3333 hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
I can't. I can't. All are too perfect <333 hơn một năm qua
rorymariano commented…
tình yêu my answers! So we're officially Mary/Anna right? :D hơn một năm qua
AdeTiffSan commented…
Karen Roe as my mum ? HELL YEAH <3 But I'm not so sure I could be Những người bạn with Stiles, I have too much of a crush on him for that ;p hơn một năm qua
#1 An animal that reminds you of each member
#2 One piece of clothing you could see each member wearing
#3 Your favorite thing about the LPF?
#4 Your least favorite thing about the LPF?
#5 Character who each member would be enemies with?
#6 Villain that reminds you of each member?
#7 Talent you'd like to steal from each member
#8 Which member will get married first?
#9 If we could each control one element (fire, water, earth, air), which element would each member control?
#10 Who would win the Hunger Games?
Sorry to interrupt but I'm just gonna answer the last questions I got ;)

#1 First thing that comes to mind for each member when I say the letters; B, E, H, J, N, T?
Ade - Brooke Davis, England, Hellcats, Julia Braverman, Nikita, Tree Hill
Atie - Bee/Atie, Elena Gilbert, Harry Potter, J ?, Nina/Ian, Teen Wolf
Bee - Bee :p , England , Hilarie Burton, Jamie CB/Lily Collins, Nashville, Tris Prior
Celine - Bethany Joy, E, Haley James, Jennifer Lawrence, Naley, Topanga
Fatemeh - Bonnie Bennett, Elijah Mikaelson, Hunger Games, Jeremy Gilbert, Nikita, Tonkin, Phoebe
Holly - Buffy Summers, Elena Gilbert, Harry Potter, Jake/Peyton, Nina Dobrev, Teen Wolf
Ines - B ?, Enzo, Hayley Marshall, Joseph Morgan, Niklaus Mikaelson, The Vampire Diaries
Maria - Beckett/Castle, Ellis Sara, Hilarie Burton, Josh/Ginnifer, Nathan Fillion, Tyler/Caroline
Moosh - Bollywood, Eaton Tobias, Hanna Marin, Jess Mariano, Nikita, Tris/Four
Nad - Blair Waldorf, Emma Watson, Harry Potter, James, Haley, Naley, The Vampire Diaries
Nic - Brooke Davis, Emily/Hanna, Hanna Marin, Julian Baker, Natalie Cook, The Big Bang Theory
Rachel - Baratheon, Stannis, Emilia Clarke, House Stark, Jon/Robb, Ned Stark, Targaryen, Dany
Amber - Barney/Robin, England , HIMYM, Jeff/Annie, Naley, The LBD

#2 Favourite underrated actress (actor) for everyone?
Ade - Rachel Bilson
Atie - Zoey Deutch
Bee - Shailene Woodley
Celine - Jennifer Lawrence
Fatemeh - Nina Dobrev
Holly - Maggie Grace
Ines - Nikki Reed
Maria - AnnaSophia Robb
Moosh - Sofia Black-D'Elia
Nad - Leighton Meester
Nic - Adam Brody
Rachel - Emilia Clarke
Amber - Ashley Clements

#3 Favourite underrated ship for everyone?
Ade - Ade/Stiles
Atie - Atie/Dimitri
Bee - Bee/Neal Caffrey
Celine - Celine/Ryan haha now I ship it :D
Fatemeh - Fatemeh/Klaus
Holly - Holly/ ?
Ines - Ines/Klaus
Maria - Maria/Darren
Moosh - Moosh/Lucas
Nad - Nad/Damon
Nic - Nic/Penny or Nic/Hanna
Rachel - Rach/Richard way more underrated than Robchel imo :p
Amber - Amber/Jeff

#4 If you could pay for three members to come to France and visit you, which three would you take and what would you do with them?
Rach, Maria & Nic. and I think that first we'd drive to Belgium to take Celine and then go back to Paris and do all the tourist stuff :p

#5 Get your top five shows. (e.g. Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Downton Abbey, GIlmore Girls and The Office), which member would fit in those shows more (e.g. Amber & Moosh in GGs etc etc)
Ade - Friends
Atie - OUAT
Bee - The Office!! or Doctor Who, you already have the English accent and all :p
Celine - OUAT
Fatemeh - OUAT
Holly - Doctor Who
Ines - Friends
Maria - Friends or OUAT
Moosh - Gilmore Girls
Nad - Friends
Nic - Friends
Rachel - Doctor Who so she would take the Tardis and then go to Westeros :D
Amber - Gilmore Girls
Nicolas97 commented…
Penny!!! Not hanna tbh, she's a bestie <3333 I'd come to France again for you!!! (+ let's drive to take Celine!!!) Những người bạn <33 hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
ADORE THE các câu trả lời aijhkhsajh <333 ALL OF THEM hơn một năm qua
AdeTiffSan commented…
yeah Stiles and tình yêu all my options really <33 hơn một năm qua
#1 An animal that reminds you of each member
Ade - Puppy
Aline - White Tiger Cub
Amber - Kitten
Atie - Horse
Celine - Poodle
Fatemeh - Lion
Holly - Giraffe
Ines - Dragon
Maria - Cheetah
Moosh - Penguin
Nad - Owl
Nic - Seal
Rachel - Direwolf

#2 One piece of clothing you could see each member wearing
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

#3 Your favorite thing about the LPF?
That even though we don't all share the same fandoms, or like the same characters or ships we still get along like a family, and yes we have arguments but we're all friends at the end of the day<3

#4 Your least favorite thing about the LPF?
That so many great members have left :'( </3

#5 Character who each member would be enemies with?
Ade - Rachel Gatina
Aline - the Master
Amber - Ana Lucia
Atie - Nogitsune Stiles
Celine - Dan Scott
Fatemeh - Brutus
Holly - Juliet Burke
Ines - the Volturi
Maria - Regina Mills
Moosh - Jeanine Matthews
Nad - Voldemort
Nic - Joffrey Baratheon
Rachel - Walder Frey

#6 Villain that reminds you of each member?
Ade - Dan Scott
Aline - Valentine Morgenstern
Amber - Ben Linus
Atie - Natalie Dashkov
Celine - Dan Scott
Fatemeh - Enobaria
Holly - Regina Mills
Ines - Enzo
Maria - Regina Mills
Moosh - Jeanine Matthews
Nad - Voldemort
Nic - Santana Lopez
Rachel - Joffrey Baratheon

#7 Talent you'd like to steal from each member
Ade - Smartness
Aline - Writing skills
Amber - Kindness
Atie - Kindness
Celine - Fanart skills
Fatemeh - Strength
Holly - Strength
Ines - Kindness
Maria - Kindness
Moosh - Creativity
Nad - Saracasm
Nic - Humour
Rachel - Writing Skills / Strength

#8 Which member will get married first?
Celine I think, or Holly!

#9 If we could each control one element (fire, water, earth, air), which element would each member control?
Ade - Air
Aline - Fire
Amber - Earth
Atie - Water
Celine - Earth
Fatemeh - Fire
Holly - Fire
Ines - Water
Maria - Air
Moosh - Water
Nad - Fire
Nic - Water
Rachel - Fire

#10 Who would win the Hunger Games?
Rach, Holly, Fatemeh, Aline or Ade
Nicolas97 commented…
Heeeeey!!! My Santana is not a villain anymore!!! :( LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại :P hahaha tình yêu the bazinga áo sơ mi <3 hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
I would never be enemies with my Regina :'(<333 hơn một năm qua
I like the dress bạn chose for me, big fat DUH on the enemy câu hỏi ; ) Regina <333 Thank bạn for saying i have strength, though i on't think I'm all that strong. I doubt i will get married any time soon, but I'm definitely not opposed! Ooooh fire!! YES! Mini-pyro right here! Idk if i could win THG if i had to go against my LPF family =/ hơn một năm qua

1; Top 3 actresses (actors for Nic) that could play each member?
2; What do you imagine to be the catchphrase of each one of us?
3; One fandom & one non-fandom thing that comes to your mind once you hear our name?
1; Top 3 actresses (actors for Nic) that could play each member?
Ade - Sophia Bush, Genieve Padalecki, Blake Lively
Aline - Karen Gillan, Dianna Agron, Holland Roden
Amber - Alison Brie, Michelle Dockery, Alexis Bledel
Atie - Zoey Deutch, Nina Dobrev, Crystal Reed
Celine - Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Lenz, Jennifer Lawrence
Fatemeh - Nina Dobrev, Phoebe Tonkin, Shay Mitchell
Holly - Nina Dobrev, Julianne Hough, Candice Accola
Ines - Emilia Clarke, Nikki Reed, Claire Holt
Maria - Lea Michele, Annasophia Robb, Ginnifer Goodwin
Moosh - Nia Sharma, Sofia Black D'Elia, Shay Mitchell
Nad - Emma Watson, Adelaide Kane, Nina Dobrev
Nic - Topher Grace, Matt Damon, Adam Brody
Rachel - Rose Lesie, Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke

2; What do you imagine to be the catchphrase of each one of us?
I honestly have no idea, sorry!

3; One fandom & one non-fandom thing that comes to your mind once you hear our name?
Ade - One Tree Hill & Law
Aline - Captain Swan & France
Amber - Period Drama & Children
Atie - Bollywood & Facebook
Celine - Stefan Salvatore & Artwork
Fatemeh - the Vampire Diaries & Wrestling
Holly - Lost & Cats
Ines - Enzo & Music
Maria - Stana Katic & Greece
Moosh - Divergent & Advice
Nad - Harry Potter & Humour
Nic - Friends & Food
Rachel - Game of Thrones & Writing
marakii commented…
tình yêu my actresses<33 & Stana Katic & Greece YAY<3333 LOOOOVE! hơn một năm qua
Piu95 commented…
Haha my catchphrase is deffo What the Hell/Fuck :p CAPTAIN thiên nga <333 + Karen, Dianna & Holland <333 hơn một năm qua
Nina, Julianne & Candice ♥♥♥ && hell yeah Mất tích & cats!!! hơn một năm qua
#1 How many kids can you see all of us having in the future?
#2 Which character's style do you imagine resembling each member's style? (modern characters only)
#3 Okay so you have your #1 actor ship AND character ship for everyone, right? I want you to say which one you prefer for everyone. Like for me, it's probably Robb & Richard. Which one do you ship with me more? Do that for everyone :)
#4 Us in a fight: Which members would use their bare hands, which ones would use weapons?
#5 If you didn't know how old all of us are, how old would you say each of us are?
#6 How do you imagine each LPF member's first meeting with the #1 character you ship with them?
#7 Which profession can you picture for each member in the future?
#8 Which fictional character could you see shipping our ships the most? (Like, which character would ship me with Robb the most and so on)

:)
hơn một năm qua AdeTiffSan said…
1. If we were to a prom who would be : the one cheating on the votes, the queen, the adult checking on alcohol, the outsider ? :)
2. Three fictional characters you'd like to spend a day with ?
3. A show you wish every member watch that you watch?
4. Which member to go to NY with you ?
5. Which OTH character do you associate to each of us the most (personally wise) ?
6. If you could be an OTH character who would it be (can be a male or a female) and why ?
7. Give each member a character who's style is alike (or you think is) for example I don't know Emma Swan for Aline.
8. Shows other watch that you'd like to watch (if you can't find any try a movie)

Good luck with that Bee <33
#1 How many kids can you see all of us having in the future?
Ade - 2
Aline - 1
Amber - 3
Atie - 2
Celine - 3
Fatemeh - 1
Holly - 2
Ines - 2
Maria - 3
Moosh - 2
Nad - 1
Nic - 3
Rachel - 1

#2 Which character's style do you imagine resembling each member's style? (modern characters only)
Ade - Brooke Davis
Aline - Emma Swan / Lydia Martin
Amber - Annie Edison
Atie - Allison Argent
Celine - Serena Van Der Woodsen
Fatemeh - Maddison Montgomery
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Isabelle Lightwood
Maria - Rachel Berry
Moosh - Zoe Hart
Nad - Hermione Granger
Nic - Seth Cohen
Rachel - Veronica Mars

#3 Okay so you have your #1 actor ship AND character ship for everyone, right? I want you to say which one you prefer for everyone. Like for me, it's probably Robb & Richard. Which one do you ship with me more? Do that for everyone :)
Ade - Dean Winchester & Jensen Ackles
Aline - Lip Gallagher & Aaron Johnson
Amber - Sawyer & Joel McHale
Atie - Damon Salvatore & Ian Somerhalder
Celine - Stefan Salvatore & Paul Wesley
Fatemeh - Finnick Odair & Sam Clafin
Holly - Derek Hale & Ian Somerhalder
Ines - Enzo & Joseph Morgan
Maria - Derek Shepherd & Darren Criss
Moosh - Tobais Eaton & Theo James
Nad - Stiles Stilinski & Dylan O'Brien
Nic - Jess Day & Anne Hathaway
Rachel - Robb Stark & Richard Madden

#4 Us in a fight: Which members would use their bare hands, which ones would use weapons?
Ade - Weapons
Aline - Weapons
Amber - Weapons
Atie - Weapons
Celine - Weapons
Fatemeh - Bare Hands
Holly - Bare Hands
Ines - Weapons
Maria - Weapons
Moosh - Weapons
Nad - Bare Hands
Nic - Bare Hands
Rachel - Bare Hands

#5 If you didn't know how old all of us are, how old would you say each of us are?
Ade - 18
Aline - 20
Amber - 22
Atie - 15
Celine - 20
Fatemeh - 18
Holly - 22
Ines - 17
Maria - 17
Moosh - 18
Nad - 19
Nic - 17
Rachel - 21

#6 How do you imagine each LPF member's first meeting with the #1 character you ship with them?
Ade - w/ Dean ; He'd save her from some demons
Aline - w/ Lip ; In a diner somewhere
Amber - w/ Sawyer ; In the woods/somewhere deserted
Atie - w/ Damon ; He'd catch her when she fell from a building
Celine - w/ Stefan ; In a library
Fatemeh - w/ Finnick ; Whilst he was doing the victory tour
Holly - w/ Derek ; In a Nightclub
Ines - w/ Enzo ; at a Formal Party
Maria - w/ Derek ; she'd be one of his patients
Moosh - w/Four ; At the Choosing Ceremony
Nad - w/Stiles ; at some Sporting Event
Nic - w/Jess ; whilst being Dorks at a school fair or something
Rachel - w/Robb ; Blind date at a romantic resturant with a beach walk afterwards

#7 Which profession can you picture for each member in the future?
Ade - Lawyer
Aline - Writer
Amber - Teacher
Atie - Nurse
Celine - Illustrater
Fatemeh - Modeling / Wrestling
Holly - Nursery Worker/Owner
Ines - Musician
Maria - News Anchor (with Nic)
Moosh - Doctor
Nad - Librarian
Nic - News Anchor (with Maria)
Rachel - Writer

#8 Which fictional character could you see shipping our ships the most? (Like, which character would ship me with Robb the most and so on)
Ade - (w/Dean) Sam Winchester
Aline - (w/Lip) Emma Swan
Amber - (w/Sawyer) Claire Littleton
Atie - (w/Damon) Stefan Salvatore
Celine - (w/Stefan) Damon Salvatore
Fatemeh - (w/Finnick) Katniss Everdeen
Holly - (w/Derek) Lydia Martin
Ines - (w/Enzo) Damon Salvatore
Maria - (w/Derek) Izzie Stevens
Moosh - (w/Four) Christina
Nad - (w/Stiles) Scott McCall
Nic - (w/Jess) Phoebe Buffay
Rachel - (w/Robb) Jon Snow
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yeah, one kid is a max for me. And yep, Veronica :) And yeah, I know bạn ship me with Robb more, both of them are my em bé <3333333 Agree with the bare hands, and I think it's adorable bạn see me as that mature :P I don't know about the blind date, I would like to think Robb would be into me without being forced to talk to me. And yeah, writer and idk about Jon :P It's a conflict of interest for me, since I ship them, too. Though I suppose me/Robb does come before Jon/Robb, so, yeah <3333 hơn một năm qua
AdeTiffSan commented…
My baby Dean saying me from demons, hell yeah !! :D hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
tình yêu everything bạn đã đưa ý kiến <333 and if Phoebe ships me/Jess that's all I need!!! (+ B.davis making her dresses ofc!) hơn một năm qua
1. If we were to a prom who would be : the one cheating on the votes, the queen, the adult checking on alcohol, the outsider ? :)
The one cheating on the votes would be Fatemeh, she'd stuff them full of slips for Holly to win<3
The Queen would be Mooshie<3
Adult checking on the alchol would be Amber and Celine, but they'd be too nice to say anything!
The Outsider wouldn't be anyone!

2. Three fictional characters you'd like to spend a day with ?
Isabelle Lightwood, Emma Carstairs & Alex Udinov

3. A show you wish every member watch that you watch?
I'm so sorry if you do watch any of these. If not it's obviously because we haven't fangirled about it so we should!
Ade - Nashville
Aline - Holby City
Amber - Miranda
Atie - Skins
Celine - Grey's Anatomy!!!
Fatemeh - Lost
Holly - Skins
Ines - Teen Wolf
Maria - Doctor Who
Moosh - Once Upon A Time
Nad - Nikita
Nic - Miranda
Rachel - the Following

4. Which member to go to NY with you ?
EVERYONE?!?! If not then Nic, since I think he most wants to go

5. Which OTH character do you associate to each of us the most (personally wise) ?
Ade - Hales
Aline - Lucas
Amber - Hales
Atie - Peyton
Celine - Hales
Fatemeh - Brooke
Holly - Brooke
Ines - Quinn
Maria - Hales
Moosh - Peyton
Nad - Alex
Nic - Brooke
Rachel - Clay

6. If you could be an OTH character who would it be (can be a male or a female) and why ?
PEYTON. I love her job, and her family is perfect and she's so strong and pretty and perfect and yeah.

7. Give each member a character who's style is alike (or you think is) for example I don't know Emma Swan for Aline.
I just answered this for Rach but I'll do it again;)
Ade - Changed my mind to Spencer Hastings!
Aline - Emma Swan / Lydia Martin
Amber - Annie Edison
Atie - Allison Argent
Celine - Serena Van Der Woodsen
Fatemeh - Maddison Montgomery
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Isabelle Lightwood
Maria - Rachel Berry
Moosh - Zoe Hart
Nad - Hermione Granger
Nic - Seth Cohen
Rachel - Veronica Mars

8. Shows other watch that you'd like to watch (if you can't find any try a movie)
ummm, on my to-watch list is Revenge (Aline, Moosh, Rach...), Sherlock (Nad..), Dawson's Creek (Ade..), Chuck (Rach, Nad..), Reign (Atie, Moosh, Nad..), Heroes (Rach..), Buffy (Holly, Ade, Aline..), Parks & Rec (Amber..), 90210 (Ade, Moosh...), Sarah Connor Chronicles (Rach..), Friday Night Lights (Aline..), the Tudors (Amber, Moosh..), Smash (Ade..), the Carrie Diaries (Maria, Nic..), Hellcats (Ade, Moosh...) and some others as well as shows which I don't think anyone watches but yeah :D
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I'd be the Outsider, just fyi. And yes, Veronica, again XD I don't watch any of those shows anymore that bạn linked to me, I only accept the association to SCC due to Lena :P hơn một năm qua
I watched Dawson's Creek && Friday Night Lights lol! Also, i watched seasons 1-4 of Skin :D hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
bạn think I'm mostly like Brooke????? COME HERE TO HUG YOU. + I definitely would tình yêu to watch Miranda, I've seen some video on YT and she's hilarious :D and YAAAAY bạn acknowledge I tình yêu NY the most <333 hơn một năm qua
mooshka commented…
You, me, and Peyton would be epic;) hơn một năm qua
1; Which OTH character would be besties with each one of us ?
2; ^ Same for OUAT
3; ^ Same for Grey's Anatomy
4; What movie would you like any LPF member to watch?
5; Any songs that remind you of us?

*sorry if anything has been asked again
#1 Which Hogwarts house would you sort everyone into?
#2 Which Divergent faction would you sort everyone into?
#3 Which Hunger Games district would you sort everyone into?

Have you been asked these yet? If yes, I'll come up with something else ;)
1; Which OTH character would be besties with each one of us ?
Ade - Peyton
Aline - Nathan
Amber - Peyton
Atie - Brooke
Celine - Lucas
Fatemeh - Brooke
Holly - Brooke
Ines - Lucas
Maria - Peyton
Moosh - Haley
Nad - Nathan
Nic - Haley
Rachel - Brooke

2; ^ Same for OUAT
Ade - Belle
Aline - Red
Amber - Snow
Atie - Emma
Celine - Red
Fatemeh - Regina
Holly - Regina
Ines - Ariel
Maria - Red
Moosh - Snow
Nad - Hook
Nic - Belle
Rachel - August

3; ^ Same for Grey's Anatomy
Ade - Alex
Aline - Lexie
Amber - April
Atie - Lexie
Celine - Izzie
Fatemeh - Alex
Holly - Alex
Ines - Izzie
Maria - Meredith
Moosh - Cristina
Nad - Lexie
Nic - George
Rachel - Owen

4; What movie would you like any LPF member to watch?
I don't know, but I love Easy A (so like anyone who likes rom-coms like Celine, Maria, Nic, Moosh etc.), the Blind Side (EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS FILM ATLEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFETIME.), and I can't even remember what other films I like sorry! Oh, the Amazing Spiderman (duh!) so I'd recommend that to anyone who likes Superheroes and Gangster Squad to anyone who likes action and the 1940s!

5; Any songs that remind you of us?
Ade - Losing your Memory
Aline - Losing your Memory
Amber - Demons
Atie - Losing your Memory
Celine - ?
Fatemeh - Born to Die
Holly - You Found Me
Ines - ?
Maria - Cannonball
Moosh - ?
Nad - ?
Nic - Cannonball
Rachel - Poison & Wine
Nicolas97 commented…
Cannonball & Easy A <333 well I would go for Brooke, Snow & Izzie but I would tình yêu to be Những người bạn with Haley, Belle & George too :D hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Brooke and I wouldn't get along for two giây :P But that is totally fine, I wouldn't get along with anyone on OTH. August and Owen, sure! And Poison & Wine <33 hơn một năm qua
#1 Which Hogwarts house would you sort everyone into?
Ade - Ravenclaw
Aline - Ravenclaw
Amber - Hufflepuff
Atie - Hufflepuff
Celine - Hufflepuff
Fatemeh - Slytherin
Holly - Slytherin
Ines - Ravenclaw
Maria - Hufflepuff
Moosh - Gryffindor
Nad - Gryffindor
Nic - Gryffindor
Rachel - Gryffindor

#2 Which Divergent faction would you sort everyone into?
Ade - Candor
Aline - Erudite
Amber - Amity
Atie - Amity
Celine - Abnegation
Fatemeh - Candor
Holly - Dauntless
Ines - Dauntless
Maria - Amity
Moosh - Dauntless
Nad - Candor
Nic - Dauntless
Rachel - Dauntless

#3 Which Hunger Games district would you sort everyone into?
Ade - 3
Aline - 3
Amber - 8
Atie - 10
Celine - 8
Fatemeh - 4
Holly - 13
Ines - 8
Maria - 8
Moosh - 13
Nad - 1
Nic - 13
Rachel - 13
Noooo, no, no! I'm definitely Gryffindor! hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
Awwww bạn gave me Gryffindor, Dauntless & 13????? You're so sweet <3333 I'm actually a Slytherin, Candor & 4 but I loved that bạn đã đưa ý kiến these for me <33 hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Gryffindor, Dauntless & 13? Thanks :) I didn't even know 13 counted as a faction, but I am so clueless about THG, so ;P Thanks! hơn một năm qua
NAD'S TUUURN !!!
mooshka commented…
Thanks Nic:) I always forget:P LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
1) Which character would you choose to form a trio with you and each member?
2) HP character we're most like?
3) Hogwarts houses ? (I know it's asked before but it's NAD!!!)
4) OTH happy moment you see each one of us being a part of (like total random example I see , let's say, Atie dancing with Brooke on her wedding day to "Don't you forget about me")
5) OTH sad moment you see each one of us having (like for example I see Moosh having the drug problems of P.Sawyer in 2x09, lol ;p)
6) Top 15 fandoms and member you fangirl about them the most!
7) ^ Same with characters
8) LPF country swap : Which duos do you see changing countries for a week (we're 14 so it works with the duos!)
#1 Your favorite thing about each member?
#2 Top 5 members you're closest to?
#3 The #1 character you think each member is most like
#4 Color you feel represents each member
#5 Countries you'd like to visit with each member

I'll ask better ones later ;P
hơn một năm qua tvdlover said…
#1 Which Teen Wolf character is each member like personality-wise?
#2 If you could re-name each LPF member what would you name them?
#3 Hair color you picture on each member?
#4 Favorite and least favorite thing about LPF?
#5 A character you ship each member with?
1; what would you do with each one of us if you 'd meet us?
2; favorite memory with each of the members?
3; friendships to represent you and your relationships with the LPFers (for example you&holly are caroline&elena e.t.c)
hơn một năm qua xoheartinohioxo said…
1.) If you could go to a concert with each of us, what band/artist would you pick for each member?
2.) Stealing Bee's idea :D - First thing that comes to mind for each member when i say these letters- L, F, E, V, S & H
3.) Favorite underrated lpf friendship for each member? {including yourself && obviously none like... Maria/Nic or Bee/Atie or me/Fatemeh for example!}
4.) 1 show you would love to sit and watch with each member?
5.) 1 movie you would love to sit and watch with each member?
hơn một năm qua 123Naki456 said…
1) Which character would you choose to form a trio with you and each member?
Ade - Aria Montgomery
Aline - Amy Pond
Amber - Jess Mariano
Atie - Allison Argent
Bee- Emma Swan
Celine - Gwen Stacy
Fatemeh - Katherine Pierce
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Margaery Tyrell
Maria - Kate Beckett
Moosh - Peyton Sawyer
Nic - Jess Day (I would be Harry to their Romione)
Rachel - Daenerys

2) HP character we're most like?
Ade - Remus Lupin
Aline - Ron Weasley
Amber - Hermione Granger/Cho Chang
Atie - Harry Potter
Bee- Hermione Granger
Celine - Hermione Granger
Fatemeh - Harry Potter
Holly - Harry Potter
Ines - Luna Lovegood
Maria - Luna Lovegood
Moosh - Harry Potter
Nic - Harry Potter
Rachel - Ginny Weasley/Draco Malfoy

3) Hogwarts houses ? (I know it's asked before but it's NAD!!!)
Ade - Gryffindor
Aline - Ravenclaw
Amber - Ravenclaw
Atie - Ravenclaw
Bee- Ravenclaw
Celine - Hufflepuff
Fatemeh - Slytherin
Holly - Gryffindor
Ines - Ravenclaw
Maria - Hufflepuff
Moosh - Gryffindor
Nic - Slytherin
Rachel - Gryffindor

4) OTH happy moment you see each one of us being a part of (like total random example I see , let's say, Atie dancing with Brooke on her wedding day to "Don't you forget about me")
I can't even think of happy moments hahahah

Ade - Celebrating Championship (s4)
Aline - Spending day on a yacht with Breyton
Amber - Helping Haley with organization for Leyton's wedding
Atie - Having a sleepover with girls
Bee - Having fun in snow in Utah (s7)
Celine - Goofing around with Nathan in the sprinklers at the party (s4)
Fatemeh - Helping Brooke open Clothes over Bros store
Holly - Getting ready with Breyton for the prom (at Honey Grove)
Ines - Season 4 finale, hanging out at the River Court
Maria - Dancing around after dancing accident in 3x14
Moosh - Dancing with Peyton and Mouth on the Halloween party
Nic - Dancing (with me because I have to be present in some of the moments) at Naley's wedding
Rachel - Winning dare night with girls (and Felix)

5) OTH sad moment you see each one of us having (like for example I see Moosh having the drug problems of P.Sawyer in 2x09, lol ;p)
Ughhhh, I barely thought of happy moments and since I'm really not in a good mood, I'm not gonna think about sad moments. Sorry Nic :(

6) Top 15 fandoms and member you fangirl about them the most!
1. Harry Potter - Lately Rachel
2. One Tree Hill - Laura
3. The Vampire Diaries - Holly
4. Teen Wolf - Atie
5. Grey's Anatomy - Nic/Moosh
6. Game Of Thrones - Queen Rachel duuh
7. How I Met Your Mother - Used to be Laura but I don't ever want to talk about it
8. Castle - Maria
9. Sherlock - No one (EVERYONE SHOULD FREAKING WATCH IT!)
10. Chuck - Rachel? I don't know.. More people should watch this show, it's amazing
11. Veronica Mars - Holly
12. Arrow - Bee
13. Reign - Atie/Fatemeh
14. Revenge - No one ughhh
15. Friends - Nic

8) LPF country swap : Which duos do you see changing countries for a week (we're 14 so it works with the duos!)
Rachel-Nic
Bee-Nad
Maria-Moosh
Amber-Ade
Holly-Ines
Aline-Celine
Fatemeh-Atie
Nicolas97 commented…
Us+Jess as Golden Trio <33333 Harry & Slytherin <333 Arghhh I want Maria's happy moment, it's my fave <33333 but dancing at Naley's wedding with my twinbitch makes it up <333 sorry Nad, I didn't know, what's the matter sweetie? :( And Rach lives in the US so I want her as my swap partner of course :D hơn một năm qua
XxXrachellXxX commented…
You, me & Dany would be an epic trio <33 And Ginny? XD I have never in my life been compared to her :P I hope bạn mean book version, because the movie version says like 2 sentences in all 8 movies. And Draco... yeah, I get that a lot XD Gryffindor, yes. Thanks for saying I'd win the dare night ;P THANK bạn FOR GIVING ME GOT!!! <3333 BEST EVEERRR!!! (Queen Rachel sounds good XD) I honestly wouldn't give me any other fandoms, I don't need hoặc want anything else, but I guess Chuck over HP because I think I'm one of the only people besides bạn who watched it :P hơn một năm qua
:D Love, love, love! hơn một năm qua
#1 Your favorite thing about each member?
Ade - How nice and she is and how she got really excited when she found out that I ship Doctor/Amy
Aline - How creative she is
Amber - How lovely as a person she is
Atie - How amazing she is and I feel like I can really talk to her
Bee - Her kindness/intelligence
Celine - How talented she is
Fatemeh - Her sassiness/how hbic she is
Holly - She always looks after me like a big sister and cares for everyone
Ines - I don't know you that well, but you seem really nice and friendly
Maria - How adorable and nice she is
Moosh - How loving/welcoming she is
Nic - How much we're alike (I like to have finally found someone who is so much like me but is male)
Rachel - How passionate/bamf she is

#2 Top 5 members you're closest to?
Well, at the moment I need to get closer to everyone since I missed out on a lot of things and all of my girls left but I would say Holly, Nic, Rachel, Atie, Ade

#3 The #1 character you think each member is most like
Ade - Spencer Hastings
Aline - Amy Pond
Amber - April Kepner
Atie - Allison Argent
Bee - Lexie Grey
Celine - Haley James Scott
Fatemeh - Katherine Pierce
Holly - Elena Gilbert
Ines - Margaery Tyrell
Maria - Snow White
Moosh - Peyton Sawyer
Nic - Chandler Bing/Stiles Stilinski
Rachel - Arya Stark

#4 Color you feel represents each member
I know nothing about meaning of colors, just fyi
Ade - Yellow
Aline - Lavander
Amber - Light blue
Atie - Black
Bee - Blue
Celine - Pink
Fatemeh - Black
Holly - Grey/Black/Dark Blue
Ines - Gold
Maria - Red
Moosh - Red
Nic - Blue
Rachel - Black

#5 Countries you'd like to visit with each member
Ade - Germany
Aline - UK
Amber - Australia
Atie - Italy
Bee - USA
Celine - Czech Republic (Which we can totally do since I'm going there again in September and you can join me <3)
Fatemeh - Italy
Holly - France
Ines - Australia
Maria - Canada
Moosh - Spain
Nic - USA
Rachel - UK
Nicolas97 commented…
<333333 hơn một năm qua
marakii commented…
red is my yêu thích color :D & Snow<333 thanks . YAYAYA CANADAAA<33 hơn một năm qua
Awww i will always look after bạn <3 Fuck yeah Elena!! && France is my dream destination ♥♥♥ hơn một năm qua
#1 Which Teen Wolf character is each member like personality-wise?
Ade - Scott McCall
Aline - Allison Argent
Amber - Isaac Lahey/Kira Yukimura
Atie - Isaac Lahey/Allison Argent
Bee - Lydia Martin
Celine - Danny Mahealani/Lydia Martin
Fatemeh - Allison Argent/Erica Reyes
Holly - Scott McCall
Ines - Scott McCall
Maria - Scott McCall/Kira Yukimura
Moosh - Isaac Lahey
Nic - Stiles Stilinski
Rachel - Derek Hale

#2 If you could re-name each LPF member what would you name them?
Ade - Christina
Aline - Emma
Amber - Isobel
Atie - Allison
Bee - Alexandra
Celine - Katherine
Fatemeh - Dianna
Holly - Emily
Ines - Elizabeth
Maria - Elena
Moosh - Sarah
Nic - Marco ?
Rachel - Rebecca

#3 Hair color you picture on each member?
Ade - Light Brown
Aline - Blonde
Amber - Dark Brown/Black
Atie - Brown
Bee - Blonde
Celine - Blonde
Fatemeh - Dark Brown/Black
Holly - Blonde
Ines - Light Brown
Maria - Brown
Moosh - Dark Brown
Nic - Brown
Rachel - Dark Brown

#4 Favorite and least favorite thing about LPF?
I already did favorite and I'm not gonna do least favorite because there isn't a least favorite thing about you guys. Some of you I don't know that well and I want to get to know you before I get to judge someone (well, not judge but you know).

#5 A character you ship each member with?
Ade - Dean
Aline - Isaac
Amber - Jess Mariano
Atie - Damon
Bee - Jackson
Celine - Stefan Salvatore
Fatemeh - Finnick (More Sam, thou)
Holly - Derek Hale
Ines - Enzo
Maria - McDreamy Derek Shepherd
Moosh - Logan Echolls
Nic - Jess Day
Rachel - Robb Stark
XxXrachellXxX commented…
I like the name Rebecca ;) And dark brown? I am HIGHLY surprised :P My hair is blonde. Almost Daenerys-blonde. I don't think I've had brown hair in 6 years :P But alright! And BABY ROOOOBBBBBB <333333333 No one else I'd want, ever! :D hơn một năm qua
tvdlover commented…
tình yêu all of the các câu trả lời bạn đã đưa ý kiến for me. :P hơn một năm qua
Yeah I'm a bit of a Scott : ) Hmmmm Emily? Not bad. && fuck yeah Derek <3 hơn một năm qua
1; what would you do with each one of us if you 'd meet us?
Ade - Explore Paris, eat croissants etc
Aline - Have a typical sleepover with lots of food, movies etc
Amber - We would go to some seaside and just walk, eat icecream and talk
Atie - Have a Teen Wolf marathon
Bee - We would take a roadtrip around UK
Celine - I would make her teach me how to make stuff with Photoshop and then go and see a movie
Fatemeh - Go to shopping mall, buy a lot of stuff, take photos in photobooth
Holly - Go out for dinner and just talk all night long
Ines - Watch TVD?
Maria - Have Castle marathon <3
Moosh - Watch a lot of movies and go to LLT and read what we talked about so long ago and probably laugh a lot
Nic - Karaoke night? And then we would probably eat a lot and call Maria and chat
Rachel - Have a GOT marathon (cry, a lot) and then I would make her watch HP with me while I'm making her pancakes

2; favorite memory with each of the members?
I have a memory like a goldfish so don't expect me to remember something that happened a long time ago, hahahaha. Sorry

3; friendships to represent you and your relationships with the LPFers (for example you&holly are caroline&elena e.t.c)
Ade - Harry/Hermione (???)
Aline - I'm not suree..I'm thinking Lydia/Stiles/Allison friendship hmm
Amber - Oh dear God, I don't know. What do you think Amberry?
Atie - Allison/Lydia maybe, idk
Bee - Nikita/Alex (I feel protective of her because she's younger than me)
Celine - Scott/Stiles
Fatemeh - Katherine/Caroline (i know it's not really a friendship but I like their dynamic)
Holly - Elena/Caroline <3
Ines - Margaery/Sansa ?
Maria - Kate/Lanie
Moosh - Mooshie, help me! Maybe Cristina/Lexie ?
Nic - Brooke/Peyton or Seth/Seth (haha, we can do it, shut up!)
Rachel - Arya/Sansa
mooshka commented…
OMG we really need to go read our LLT conversations lolXD we all talked about some pretty crazy stuff on there:P lol. And I'm totally loving Cristina/Lexie<33 maybe Ryan/Seth?? And if bạn ever watch Orphan Black I call dibs on the two of us being Cosima/Alison!! Just saying lol. hơn một năm qua
Nicolas97 commented…
Nad <3333 xin chào I have to ask, which SATC girl do bạn relate most to? hơn một năm qua
Ooooh and hell yes we are so Caroline/Elena! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AdeTiffSan said…
Here we go for you Nad <333

1. Which HBIC character do you think you are most like ?
2. An actress (actor for Nic of course) you think look like us the most ? (physically xD)
3. 3 characters you can relate to the most ?
4. If you could be a character for a day, who would it be and why ?
5. Which member do you think is : the cutest, the nicest, you look up to, you'd like to meet the most, would like to live in its country, the funniest, the easiest to talk to, the one you'd like to know more, the smartest, the prettiest ? I don't know it could go on but I think that's enough xD
mooshka commented…
Nad bạn can finish answering your questions:) hơn một năm qua
INES' TURN!!!!
Okay I'm sorry I haven't asked questions in the last couple of rounds but I've been busy:/ anyways questions for Ines!!!

*Top 5 LPF members your close to?
*Top ten fandoms and an LPF member you want to watch them?
*Top ten fandoms and an LPF member you think would fit best in them?
* Favorite and least favorite thing about each member?
*Which friendship do you think fits you and each member?
*Five members you need to talk with more?
*What you would like to do with each of us if you met us in real life?
1) Which Vampire can you imagine us being most like (Can be from TVD, Twilight, anything...)
2) Which TVD family would each of us fit? (Salvatore, Mikaelson, Gilbert, Forbes, Lockwood, Bennett, Donovan etc)
3) favorite fandom thing to fangirl with each member?
4) LOTR character each one is most like?
5) top 5 LPF countries?
6) Favorite summer activity to do with each member ? (Like swimming, club hitting, ice cream, fandom marathon, anything)