Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 3994 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3994

hơn một năm qua MythicLover said…
big smile
Like this [ b ] percius [ / b ] but without the spaceing
result is this percius

AND I STARTED A NEW PAGE!!!!!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PerciusJackson said…
testing
t
it works
hơn một năm qua swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!
cool
Who has the book?
I dont yet my older brother took it, :( ~~why does this feel like Déjà vu?~~
tongue
i do right here see * shows book *
Then can you post, please
tongue
fine gimme some time
tongue
i think jason was reading last so ill swich

End of chapter two who wants to read said Jason
well i geuss ill read the dumb book considering i just lost to Blinky agin said Dinosys sounding bored
everyone stared at him stunned
what? he asked even more bored than before
you know how to read ? said Conner
yes you nitwit he said as he grabbed the book from a stunned Jason

Percy was`t sacared of ghosts
uh who is afraid of ghosts?
me there creepy they moan a lot and where ever they go they kill flowers said grover
i thought you were afraid of bunnies said Conner
i am they steal letecace from inicent strayrs
Conner and Travis grinned evily from this new info
lets continue said annabeth anixious to continue
which was lucky.Half the pepole in camp were dead.
Shimmering purple warriors stood outside the armory polising ethernal swords. others hung out in front of the barracks.
A ghostly boy chased a ghostly dog down the street. And at the stables a herd of...Were tose unicorns?

sorry stoping here got to clean my room
tongue
hope you like it
hơn một năm qua AceJackson said…
smile
it's good!!
hơn một năm qua demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon!
hơn một năm qua Jasonfan44 said…
all right i will post....... but here's a sneak peak:

Everyone started to crack up, except for Annabeth. "He doesn't know a unicorn when he sees one!" Leo exclaims, causing everyone to burst into a another round of laughs. "Annabeth I thought you taught him right from wrong," Conner and Travis stated, when they and everybody else, calmed down. Guess which two brothers got kicked.
Post. Rest. Later. if someone doesnt post
POST!!
hơn một năm qua jenn008 said…
POST PLEASE!!
hơn một năm qua universalpowa said…
kewl! someone post soon im soooooo bored!!! :D :P
Awesome!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Riptide688 said…
smile
Hey im new! been reading for a while and decided to make an account! This is awesome so far!
Could I try writing one?
hơn một năm qua percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
^yah! im not a good writer so im not, but u can! well.. anyone can! :)
Yeah anyone can try!!
wink
Thanks! Im gonna post one in a minute then...it may not be that good though, im new at this
"Were those unicorns?"

They have unicorns at their camp!!! Why don't we have unicorns!! Cried Leo
Everyone gave Leo weird looks.
Leo blushed and motioned for Jason to continue reading.

None of the campers paid the ghosts much attention, but as Percy's entourage walked by, with Reyna in the leadand Frank and Hazel on either side, all the spirits stopped what they were doing and stared at Percy.

"Probably in awe how he controlled the water." Poseiden said, beaming.

A few looked angry.

"Jealous?" Poseidon tried hopefully, but he was obviously doubting his theory.

The little boy ghost shrieked something like "Greggus!" and turned invisible.

"Greggus?" Rachel asked.
"Im guessing he means 'Graecus', it's a.. err.... rude name for the greeks." Jason answered, hesitantly looking around him.
Everyone looked seriosly ticked as they were insulted but said nothing.
Jason took this as a cue to continue.

Percy wished he could turn invisible too, after weeks on his own, all this attention made him uneasy.

Cough' socially awkward' cough! Said Travis.
Everyone looked around expectantly for the Halls before remembering that Zeus had destroyed them.
then once again Travis was knocked out of his seat by a kick from Annabeth.

He stayed between Hazel and Frank and tried not to look inconspicuous.
"Am I seeing things?" he asked "Or are those..."
"Ghosts?" Hazel turned. She had startling eyes, like fourteen- karat gold. "They're Lares. House gods."

"Ya, and all we have is Dionysus." Connor smirked.
At this twenty grapes were thrown at Connor from a surprisingly quiet Dionysus.

"House gods," Percy said. "Like smaller than real gods, but larger than apartment gods?"
"They're ancestral spirits, " Frank explained. He'd removed his helmet, revealing a babyish face that didn't go with his military haircut or his big burly frame. He looked like a toddler who'd taken steroids and joined the Marines.

Everyone cracked up at this.
"Seriously? I love this kid!" Leo yelled from the ground as he had fallen out of this chair.
"Uhh, Leo? He's older then you." Annabeth corrected.
"Oh.. right.."

"The lares are kind of like mascots," he continued. "mostly they're harmless, but I've never seen them so agitated."
"They're staring at me, " Percy said. "That ghost kid called me Greggus. My name isn't Greg."

Cue face palms.

"Graecus," Hazel said. "Once you've been here a while you'll start understanding Latin. Demigods have a natural sense for it. Graecus means Greek.
"Is that bad?" Percy asked.
Frank cleared his throat. "Maybe not. You've got that type of complexion, the dark hair and all. Maybe they think you're actually Greek. Is your family from there?"
"Dom't know, like I said, my memory is gone."
"Or maybe...." Frank hesitated.

WHAT? Athena, Annabeth, Thalia and Piper cried.

"What?" Percy asked.
"Probably nothing, " Frank said. "Romans and Greeks have an old rivalry. Sometimes Romans use graecus as an insult for someone who's an outsider- an enemy. I wouldn't worry about it."
He sounded pretty worried.

"Well, let's take a short break and then we can read more. Anyone like to volunteer?"
"I will." Annouced Athena standing up.

Hope you guys like it!And how do you bold?

Riptide688
hơn một năm qua pugluv98 said…
like this [ b ] paragraph [ / b ] but with out the spaces and by the way, Percy is only like, a year older than Leo, Jason, and Piper
kewlio! post again soon :D
Ya because leo, piper, and jason are like 16 while the others are 17-ish
Oh right i forgot about that! I thought they were younger like 14 for some reason...
hơn một năm qua dramaqueen1999 said…
smile
I just started reading this...it is such a great idea!!!!!!! LUV IT! I can totally post sometime, cuz i hv the book! :)
Yes!! U can post whenever!
Cool Anyone Can Post Any Time....
hơn một năm qua solazshire said…
@mythiclover
Well yea percy is still 16 cuz its in the same year. And annabeth's like 2 months younger thn percy. Nico's 12. Thalia's eternally one day from turning 16. JPL are like 15 or 16. Actually, jason would be like um…8-3=5. 5+about 10=15. Well its kinda confusing but hes about 15-16 and since hazel is 13, frank is like "a wrestler, maybe 14 or 15
hơn một năm qua pugluv98 said…
frank is 16 it says it in the the SoN, and nico is 13
hơn một năm qua 1hades1 said…
guys next one to post needs to do a full chapter plz
Cant someone post? I know i cant, i have to write a story for my english class....
^ i know rite?
Okay Ill post:

At the break, Nico appeared. Apparently he shadow traveled because everyone jumped out of their seats. "NICO!" Thalia explained "WHAT THE STYX ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" Nico waited patiently before he spoke "Thalia, think about it, I am the child of Hades, god of Death, Riches, anything under the Earth, I've summoned skeleton soldiers, open cracks in the ground how else would I've gotten here?" Nico asked. Everyone, except for Hades, was dumbfounded. "What did he do?" Leo asked. "I shadowed traveled duh?" Nico said matter-of-factly. "Oh." Was all Leo said. "Who's reading again?" Dionysus asked, playing with his vines. "Dionysus I am reading," Athena said, powerfully. "Eh, alright." Dionysus replied.
They stopped at the center of camp, where two wide stone-paved roads met at a T. A street sign labeled the road to the mini gates as VIA PRAETORIA
What's a praetoria?" Leo, Conner, and Travis asked. "I'll explain mother, and maybe you can read the next chapter yourself, quietly." Annabeth said calmly. "Okay dear." Athena said , anxious to read the whole book. After 30 minutes of explanation later, "That's what a praetoria!" Annabeth shouted. "Continue mother."
[b] Under those markers were hand-painted signs like BERKLEY 5 MILES; NEW ROME 1 MILE; OLD ROME 7280 MILES; HADES 2310 MILES (pointing straight down)

Allright that's all I'm going to post hoped you liked it
I wanna find out nico's reaction wen he finds out that he will be kidnapped by gaea
please post soon!!
Ok, i think im going to try to post! im just testing the bold!
It worked!! Ok, here i go!
Under those markers were hand-painted signs like BERKLEY 5 MILES; NEW ROME 1 MILE; OLD ROME 7280 MILES; HADES 2310 MILES (pointing straight down); RENO 208 MILES, AND CERTAIN DEATH: YOU ARE HERE!
"What?!" Piper yelped.
"Umm...yeah..." Jason stammered.
"MAYBE, if we keep reading, we'll find out!" Annabeth said impatiently.
For certain death, the place looked pretty clean and orderly.
At this point, everyone that knew Percy started cracking up.
"He is...the only person...who would ever say that!" Thalia managed between fits of laughter. Once everyone calmed down, Athena continued.
The buildings were freshly whitewashed, laid out in neat grids like the camp had been designed by a fussy math teacher.
"He really makes the weirdest comparisons..." Leo muttered.
*Ahem* coughed Zeus.
Suddenly, Travis stood up and said, "I'll be right back! Don't read ANYTHING without me!" Everyone groaned.
"Make it quick! I want to find out more about this 'certain death'!" Hades called after him.
A minute later, Travis ran back in and hurled something in Zeus's direction.
"What is-?" Zeus stopped short when he saw what had landed in his lap.
"RICOLA!" Conner sang.

I know, it was short and it wasn't that great, but if you liked it, I can continue later! Plz comment!

HAHAHAHAHAHA TRAVIS IS THE BEST HERMES KID EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! Connor is the second best
wait didnt i post eairler? about the same thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!?!­?!?­!?!­!??
hơn một năm qua percabeth-bcz7 said…
HA! hilarious! ;) :) SOMEONE POST SOON!!!
hAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE COUGH DROPS ARE BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COUGH DROP ZOMBIES!!!!!!
laugh
ha ha ha ha ha ha
all right
Everyone, except Zeus(who was about to strike Connor and Travis with his lightning bolt[which was in his hand], busted out laughing. While everyone else was laughing, Connor and Travis stood there proudly. "Sorry father," Athena said "You've got to admit Connor and Travis are the most hilarious Hermes son." Everyone nodded and Hermes shouted "Way to go my boys!" Connor and Travis blushed from embarrassment,"The Stoll brothers are blushing!" Nico exclaimed

All I am going to post ; NO BODY CHANGE IT I FORBID YOU AND I AM A CHILD OF HADES AND GRANDCHILD OF ZEUS!
@Jasonfan44 you got up to the part where they are looking at the signs, so i just started with the beginning of where u ended.
I wonder how many different kinds of cough drops the stoll brothers have. I also wonder why they steal money if they're just going to steal whatever they want to buy anyways