Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 3994 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3994

hơn một năm qua pjlover212051 said…
cool i need spoilers
hơn một năm qua unknownquestion said…
i saw another one of these except that was rated T remember you have to wait 2 weeks but i already read it so it doesnt matter
hơn một năm qua kgirl925 said…
^ I'm going to post chapter 1 because everyone's read it, then I'll wait two weeks
I
(Piper)

IT WAS EXACTLY TWO MONTHS AFTER THEY STARTED WORKING ON THE ARGO II. Piper was dreading the day it was complete, because that meant that Jason would be reunited with his girlfriend, Reyna. Annabeth would be together again with her boyfriend, Percy, and Piper felt happy for her. At the same time though, Piper came to realization – she’d be a loner. She sighed, and looked at her bed. It was messy, all her armor was stacked in a corner and the sheets were crinkled. She looked around, and every other bed was perfectly clean, tidy and strongly smelled of a new perfume which Piper couldn’t recognize. As head counselor, it was her job of setting a good example to her fellow cabinmates but as Drew pointed out to her earlier, she didn’t. She never wore makeup, let alone perfume, hated picking her clothes and was more interested in other things other than her own beauty, completely opposite of the normal Aphrodite camper. The others didn’t seem to mind though, as long as she was Tristian McLean’s daughter they were all fine with whatever she did, even the worst problems seemed to heal themselves. She got signatures for them like she promised, and ever since then life was pretty good for her, until now.
She heard a thud behind her, and alarmed, drew out her sword.
“Who’s there?” she tried to say confidently, but her voice crackled. She waited a minute, two minutes, three, until she was certain there was no one there. She looked behind her, and saw a pink package with love heart stickers all over it.
“Gee, what is this?” she muttered to herself. It was perfectly wrapped; there were no crinkles and it strongly smelled like Christmas. She opened it and stifled a gasp. It was a book with a letter inside. It went something like this:

Dear Piper,
I heard your quest was successful. Obviously this was because of me, right? Well no matter, I have a gift for you that you may find quite interesting. I haven’t read it of course, I’m really busy – I heard that Chanel just released a new perfume! Of course I’m going to try it out, and if it’s good then I’ll send a bottle to you and your siblings to try! Hope you enjoy the book, and please, try putting on some perfume, or else you may end up with a little surprise tomorrow. Oh yes, and one more important thing – read it with the other campers! Tell them to take a break with the ship today, or they’ll all smell like pigs tomorrow.
Love,
Aphrodite

Piper stared at the note like it came from space, then put it aside and turned to the book. It read “Son of Neptune”. She turned to the first page, and there was a big print of a name that she was quite familiar with now – Percy. She ran out, holding the book in her hands towards the others. There was a lot to do.
“Guys!” she panted, and collapsed on the nearest chair.
“Woah Piper, calm down dude! What’s up?” Leo grinned, his hands black from working on the ship. Annabeth was next to him, staring at blueprints for the ship. Typical.
“I have something really important!” she shouted, “well at least Aphrodite thinks it is.” She muttered.
Annabeth’s head immediately snapped up. “Is that a book I see? Let me see it!” she said, and danced towards Piper dodging all the materials of the ship. “Hmm…Son of Neptune. Just wait, Son of Neptune?! It could be Percy!” she squealed, and immediately started reading it.
By now, all the other campers far or near heard what Annabeth said. “What about Percy?” or, “You have news about Percy?!” rang around the room.
“Calm down. Let’s read the book together, that way we can all see it. How’d you get it, Piper?” Jason asked.
“Aphrodite sent it to me. She said we should read it altogether.”
“Gee, seriously? Aphrodite? Man, I thought that she couldn’t even spell the alphabet.” An Apollo camper muttered just a little bit too loud.
“Not all children of Aphrodite are that dumb.” Piper said, angrily.
“Uh, well, let’s start this book, shall we?” Leo said nervously, trying to avoid a fight. “What is it called? Uh yes, it’s called the son of Neptune..”
“It should be called the Son of Poseidon!” a camper protested, and others nodded in agreement.
“Annabeth, pass me the book. I want to read the first chapter.” Leo said. Leo went to grab the book from her hands but Annabeth was quick. She dodged him and sighed.
“Stupid old Seaweed Brain. I’ll read first,” and with that she started the first chapter:

----------------
so no spoilers. I can post the first chapter, correct? everybody should have read that.
Please comment! Thanks
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nicecatch42 said…
lol cool
imma still reading
DONT DELETE YOUR NEW FORUMS
and read my new ones both of them are on popular content
When worlds Collide
The rebel association
sunny
Please comment!!!
hơn một năm qua greektrickster said…
Please post soon and fast like i don't know ASAP,I really want to read more"
hơn một năm qua myth-freak214 said…
laugh
PSOT POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!
Posting soon :D (chapter 1 only because everyone has read it)
PLEASE COMMENT :D
i posted on the HUB!
post soon!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
hơn một năm qua Raiden646 said…
big smile
I'm new to fanpop! So... I can't wait for your post!
hơn một năm qua darkrai6543 said…
smile
please post
mischievous
can i write with you, because this would be great practice for the future, and you can post chapters at will, even if they are spoilers, because if people dont want spoilers, they shouldnt read this.
smile
Please post soon! I am still waiting for the son of neptune to come for me and this story will help make me feel better.
mischievous
ill just say it rocks...
hơn một năm qua Reyna_Praetor12 said…
postpostpost
ps.i already got the book
mischievous
okay, kgirl said i could help her so ill go first. and i write as i go so ill post often. is that okay kgirl, any objections???
Its me, mythfreak! don't freak out! lol.

no it's fine. help me out here, i'm soooo busy.
hơn một năm qua hdnggrnchrg said…
If u need any other help kgirl, I have some ideas on the MoA fanfic
ya, and i could post on this
message me if you ever need a chappie kk?
big smile
ANYONE CAN POST :D
how about that?
smile
okay:)
hơn một năm qua thunderwolf233 said…
post soon
@myth-frak214
yeah, some person made forged accounts of me and kgirl
they messed up the numbers at the end of our names
smile
oh.okay. sorry for the trouble.

By the way, I just got the son of neptune yesterday, and finished it today.

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^lol
i guess no one is posting
so ill post
i need a break from my forums
ill do half of the first chapter?
SURE
:D
cant wait
lol thanks REAL kgirl
srry i didn;t comment on ur forum yet
been kind of busy

and i can only post like 1 page of the actual book
but it will be good
SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!
lol, lol
does that make sense? lol, lol?
lol
maybe we should do it by the page
so each person posts by pages, not by chapters
it will be easier for everyone
Perfect sense (lol) I her these type of forums are hard to do so good luck
Chapter 2
Before long, Leo, Jason, Piper, Thalia and Nico had gathered around the book, which was in Leo’s hands.
Leo opened his mouth to read the first words when there was a freaky flash of light.
Jason blinked repeatedly, and Piper did so too.
“Wow, you guys are flirty…” laughed Leo, but no one laughed with him, because standing right behind the fire-user were 12 immensly huge figures.
Leo sighed.
“Please don’t tell me the gods are behind me.”
“Ok, I won’t tell you…” muttered Nico.
Leo growled and turned around.
“Aaah, if it isn’t my super natural extended family. Come have a seat!” he said exasperately.
“Do not joke, Leo!” snapped Zeus. “We are here to listen to a story!”So story time for the all-powerful gods began.
Leo read the first sentence.
The snake haired ladies were starting to annoy Percy.
“Thank you for the exaggerated introduction,” muttered Nico sarcastically.
“Shut up!” hissed Jason.
They should have died three days ago when he dropped a crate of bowling balls on them at Napa Bargain Mart.
“Who goes to Napa?” asked Piper, clearly mystified. “I go to Wal Mart.”
“Well,” shrugged Hermes. “I shop at Napa quite frequently.”
“Why?” asked Zeus.
“Well, they don’t have security cameras, so it is REALLY easy to st-“
Apollo snickered and Athena groaned. Leo continued with the story.
They should have died two days ago when he ran them over with a police car in Martinez.
“I wonder how he got that car…” muttered Thalia.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure the cop was too busy with his doughnuts to realize it!” joked Apollo.
Surprisingly, no one laughed.
“What? You don’t get it? Cop, doughnuts?”
“Your hopeless!” snorted Hermes.
They definitely should have died this morning when he cut their heads off in Tilden Park.
“So basically Perce is dealing with ladies that had predators in their hair, but they were squished by sporting equipment and flattened by a car, and then they lost their heads? Doesn’t sound so bad!” analyzed Athena.
Everyone groaned.
No matter how many times Percy killed them and watched them crumble to powder, they just kept re-forming like large evil dust bunnies.
“Interesting comparison…..” muttered Jason.
“Don’t laugh!” lectured Poseiden. “”Large explosive dust creatures are very deadly!”
The other gods nodded in agreement. So they had met with this terrifying creature.
He couldn’t even seem to outrun them.
“Yeah, you can’t even outrun me!” snickered Thalia.
Grover emerged from the trees.
“Shut your trap, Grace!” he laughed. “Percy has beaten you in 1037 races, not counting swimming ones!”
Thalia blushed.
He reached the top of the hill and caught his breath.
“Wow! Fantastic! I didn’t know that was scientifically possible!” cried Athena joyfully.
“What?” asked Piper.
“Catching your breath!” she cackled.
Everyone looked at her blankly.
She shook her head.
“You don’t get it! Breath is a gaseuous substance, therefor it has very miniscule physical structure, making it impossible to hold. But Percy here has defied the laws of science by actually catching his breath! I should write a paper on this!”
Hermes stared at her.
“Get a life!” he snapped.
How long since he’d killed them? Maybe two hours. They never stay dead longer then that.
Everyone looked pointedly at Hades.
“What?” he asked innocently.
The past few days, he’d hardly slept. He’d eaten whatever he could scrounge- vending machine gummi bears, stale bagels, even a Jack in the Crack burrito, which was a new personal low. His clothes were torn, burned, and splattered with monster slime.
“He can’t look handsome like THAT!” pouted Aphrodite.
Ares cleared his throat loudly.
He’d only survived this long because the two snake-haired ladies- gorgons, they called themselves- couldn’t seem to kill him either. Their claws didn’t cut his skin. Their teeth broke whenever they tried to bite him. But Percy couldn’t keep on going much longer. Soon, he’d collapse from exhaustion, and then- as hard as we was to kill, he was pretty sure the gorgons would find a way.
Everyone chorused,
“Curse of Achilles,”
Except for Ares, who chanted,
“Weakling Gorgons!”
well, sorry it was short and maybe lame, but i just wanted to get this thing started
AwESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
k i think that's enough exclaimations to express how AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is. LOL
who is next?
Great job remember not to go word for word or else people get mad and copyright issues come in and lawyers and well not good things but doesn't mean I still don't love this;)
hơn một năm qua Thepegasusrider said…
big smile
nice please post!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua LeoValdez_Lover said…
smile
I really like this idea and I loved the book. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
mischievous
good good. GOOD. GOOD!
Well, I did put all rights to RR but yeah try and like skip a word and use a comma instead idk but good suggestion unknown! (from now on I'm gonna call you that)
;)
hơn một năm qua PenelopeWolf1 said…
Love. This. :D
hơn một năm qua lcrs50 said…
post, or i'll turn you into a dolphan.

okay, i did't spell that right, did i?

oh, well.
post it! i've allready read the book, so please post. please?
hơn một năm qua GreekRULES515 said…
angry
Haha WHERE THE HELL IS ANNBETH!
hơn một năm qua parras said…
POST NOW! or later I don't care....or do i?
who is posting next? Glad u guy's liked it!
hơn một năm qua bornhuntress said…
big smile
Cool! Please somebody post because this is awesome!
hơn một năm qua Reyna_Praetor12 said…
yay! so i can post too?
big smile
Yeah! Of course!
Mansome comments from people are hilarious anyways post son

-Unknown
mischievous
and i have decided to hold a writing contest. anyone who wishes to nominate themselves or others will report to The giant war my version in the SoN club. it is writen by me, but please nominate!