Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 3994 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3994

hơn một năm qua cinnominbubble said…
Oh yah?^ well... Aww youre right!!!
Hello? Hello? DON'T LEAVE ME!!!
hơn một năm qua kayleegurule said…
Someone please post!
FINNALY SOMEONE IS HERE!!!
Yes im here. Now somebody please post.
hơn một năm qua klyonsm2 said…
someone please post
hơn một năm qua Jasonfan44 said…
too sore to post. I won't be able to post that often because I have baseball.
Swimming! Just remembered! Sorry!
Here I posted.

“So who wants to read next?” Piper asked.
“I will,” Leo offered. He got some strange looks but truthfully he didn’t care, only wanted to find out what happened to Hazel.
“I’m sorry for your fate, child. I imagine you hate me.” Leo read.
Everyone except Athena, Nico and Annabeth were still trying to figure out who this person was.
Hazel didn’t understand.
Neither do I, Leo thought.
The man sounded sad, as if he were personally responsible for her life. Then the truth hit her: a spirit in silver and black, who’d fulfilled her mother’s wishes and ruined her life.
Slowly everyone else began to nod as they understood too.
Her eyes widened. “You? You’re my . . .” He cupped his hand under her chin. “I am Pluto. Life is never easy for my children.”
Nico snorted. “Got that right.”
Hades just watched his son as if he was seeing him for the first time.
“But you have a special burden. Now that you’re thirteen, we must make provisions-” She pushed his hand away. “You did this to me?” she demanded. “You cursed me and my mother? You left us alone?”
All of the demigods in the room looked sad as they remembered what life was like before they were claimed. Hades just looked guilty and sad.
Her eyes stung with tears. This rich white man in a fine suit was her father? Now that she was thirteen, he showed up for the first time and said he was sorry. “You’re evil!” she shouted. “You ruined our lives!”
“Wow!” Leo exclaimed. “And I thought I freaked at my dad. I even called him Fur Face.”
Everyone started chuckling at this. Leo sure did know how to break tension in the room.
Pluto’s eyes narrowed. “What has your mother told you, Hazel? Has she ever explained her wish? Or told you why you were born under a curse?” Hazel was too angry to speak, but Pluto seemed to read the answers in her face. “No…” He sighed. “I suppose she wouldn’t. Much easier to blame me.” “What do you mean?”
“Yeah? What do you mean?” Jason asked looking at Hades. He just waved for Leo to continue.
Pluto sighed. “Poor child. You were born too soon. I cannot see your future clearly, but someday you will find your place. A descendent of Neptune” Poseidon pumped his fist in the air. “Will wash away your curse and give you peace. I fear, though, that is not for many years…”
“What’s Hazel talking about? She never told me about this?” Nico wondered.
“Now you know how I feel,” Annabeth snapped sending a death glare at Nico.
Nico looked at the floor not meeting her glare.
Hazel didn’t fallow any of that. Before she could respond, Pluto held out his hand. A sketchbook and a box of colored pencils appeared in his palm. “I understand you enjoy art and horseback riding,” he said. “These are for your art.”
“No I thought they were for the horse,” Travis grinned sarcastically.
Ares laughed but when he saw Hades glare he tried to disguise it as a cough. So, of course, he got tossed the new pack of Richola.
Leo wisely decided to continue reading before Ares blasted the other son of Hermes for passing him the cough drops. “As for the horse…” His eyes gleamed. “That, you’ll have to arrange yourself. Now I must speak with your mother. Happy birthday, Hazel.”
“You just had to see her didn’t you,” Asked Zeus sarcastically.
“Yes, and once the son of Hephaestus continues reading you’ll see why,” Hades replied glaring at him.
He turned and headed up the stairs-just like that. As if he’d checked Hazel off his “to do” list and had already forgotten her. Happy birthday. Go draw a picture. See you in another thirteen years.
you know it's easy to do bold. this is how you use bold [ b ] (without the spaces) to end the bold you do this [ / b ] with out the spaces It won't show up when your writing it, but when you submitt it, it will.
Ex of bold: Awesome awesome

nice post though
Thanks 4 the tip. I couldnt figure it out.
[b] im trying the bold tip.
it didn't work
hơn một năm qua klyonsm2 said…
you have to do it at the end too. like [ b ] example [ / b ] (but with no spaces
Oky thanks I got it now. I tried it on another forum and it worked. So anyway, Do you want me to post again or should we let someone else do it?
hơn một năm qua JosephineSilver said…
Travis pulled Katie aside; leading her towards the camp vans that Argus drove.
"Trav, what are you doing?" Katie questioned. "The story was just getting interesting."
"We're going for a drive," he answered.
Katie frowned and locked her legs stiff, digging her heels into the ground.
"Hades, no, I'm not stealing a car with you."
Travis rolled his eyes. "I asked Chiron for permission. This venture is totally legal."
Katie was shocked speechless. Travis lifted her into the passenger seat.
After about five minutes of driving, Kate regained the power of speech.
"Where are we going?"
Travis grinned at her. "New York."
~AFTER ARRIVAL~
The streets of New York were crowded and busy, as always.
Katie couldn't help but wonder why it was so important for Travis to drag her all the way to the city.
Suddenly, a break in the crowd apppeared, and Travis dropped to ione knee while simultaneously turning to face her.
Katie sucked in a shocked breath.
He pulled a black velvet ring box out of his pocket and flipped it open. Inside lay the most perfect ring.
It's band was celestial bronze, and the gem on it was a small topaz that glinted in the neon lights of nearby shops.
Time slowed down. The crowd seemed to disappear - There were only two people in the world. Only Katie and Travis.
"Yes," Katie said before Travis could get a word out. "Yes, yes, yes, yes."
Travis grinned, his face seeming to glow. He ran for his girlfriend - fiance - and scooped her into his arms, whirling her around.
As their lips met in a kiss, they both thought the same thing in synchronization.
I love you.

Well? To cliche? Loved it, hated it? I, personally, loved it.
I like it. I wonder how the gods and half-bloods are gonna react though.
I got that covered.

~Meanwhile on Olympus~

Hermes was watching his son, Travis propose to Katie Gardner. So was Demeter, Aphrodite(who was squealing uncontrollably, and was close to tears), Connor(who was waiting for his brother to say "sike"), Piper(who was trying very hard not to act like her mother), Annabeth(who was surprisly still oblivious to her face, which still has makeup on it), and Percy(who was like Connor waiting for "sike, because he knew Travis as well as Connor). After, waiting for what seemed like eternity, the newly wed couple came in. Aphrodite couldn't hold it any longer and burst into tears.
Katie's PoV
"The boy needs cereal!" Demeter told Katie. Katie sighed and shook her head, then looked at Travis who was crowded by all the boys. Then Katie felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Aphrodite. "Aw, you guys are so cute together. I am going to have fun planning your wedding!" Aphrodite said, then walked to her throne. Katie was about to sit next to Annabeth, but someone(probably Aphrodite), made her sit next to Travis. She didn't care, she snuggled close to Travis while Nico read on.
Aw so nice. Oh great now im turning in2 Aphrodite! Ill post after school.
BTW Percy's not in the story yet. Do you want me to add him, Frank, and Hazel cause I will?
You guys remind me of the hunger games. (started the day befor yesterday and now on Mockingjay.)
She was so stunned. Nico read. So angry, so upside-down confused that she just stood paralyzed at the base of the steps. She wanted to throw down the colored pencils and stomp on them. She wanted to charge after Pluto and kick him.
“Do it! Do it! Do it!” Ares and Clarisse rooted while circling their fist in the air.
Hades on the other hand looked highly offended.
She wanted to run away, find Sammy, steal a horse, leave town and never come back. But she didn’t do any of those things.
“Oh, why not?” Clarisse whined.
“Did you just whine?” Nico asked.
Let’s just say Clarisse got Nico to shut up by threatening to shock him with her spear in a very painful place. He wisely decided to continue reading.
Above her, the apartment door opened, and Pluto stepped inside. Hazel was still shivering from his cold touch, but she crept up the stairs to see what he would do. What would he say to Queen Marie? Who would speak back-Hazel’s mother or that awful voice?
“Awful voice?” Leo wondered hesitantly.
“I wonder what she meant by that?” Conner asked.
“Maybe if we continue reading we’ll find out,” Athena huffed.
When she reached the doorway, Hazel heard arguing. She peeked in. Her mother seemed back to normal-screaming and angry, throwing things around the parlor while Pluto tried to reason with her.
Conner and Travis just looked sad, remembering their home life. They’d been at Camp Half-Blood since they were ten. Their mom had done drugs and had terrible mood swings, so she was never there for them. Hazel’s mom reminded them of theirs.
“Marie, it’s insanity,” he said. “You’ll be far beyond my power to protect you.” “Protect me,” Queen Marie yelled. “When have you ever protected me?” Pluto’s dark suit shimmered, as if the souls trapped in the fabric were getting agitated. “You have no idea,” he said. “I’ve kept you alive, you and the child. My enemies are everywhere among gods and men. Now with the war on, it will only get worse. You must stay where I can-” “The police think I’m a murderer!” Queen Marie shouted. “My clients want to hang me as a witch! And Hazel-her curse is getting worse. Your protection is killing us.”
“Whoa, and I thought I could throw a tantrum,” Rachel said.
Pluto spread his hands in a pleading gesture. “Marie, please-” “No,” Queen Marie turned to the closet, pulled out a leather valise,

“What’s a valise?” Hermes, Conner, Travis, and Leo all asked.
Athena was about to answer but Annabeth interrupted her, “Don’t worry mom, I got this.”
*****************************1 HOUR LATER*************************************­***­***­***­***­***­
“That is what a valise is,” Annabeth concluded. She didn’t notice that everyone was snoring.
“Let’s continue,” Nico said slowly yawning.
And threw it on the table. “We’re leaving,” she announced. “You can keep your protection. We’re going north.”
“Oh no,” Annabeth said clearly realizing what she meant.
“Marie, it’s a trap,” Pluto warned. “Whoever’s whispering in your ear, whoever’s turning you against me-” “You turned me against you!” She picked up a porcelain vase and threw it at him. It shattered on the floor, and precious stones spilled everywhere-emeralds, rubies, diamonds, Hazel’s entire collection.
Conner and Travis look like they would love to steal those.
“You won’t survive,” Pluto said. “If you go north, you’ll both die. I can foresee that clearly.” “Get out!” she screamed. Hazel wished Pluto would stay and argue. Whatever her mother was talking about Hazel didn’t like it.
“You shouldn’t,” Nico and I said together.
But her father slashed his hand across the air and dissolved into shadows . . . like he really was a spirit. Queen Marie closed her eyes. She took a deep breath. Hazel was afraid the strange voice might possess her again. But when she spoke, she was her regular self.
“And that’s a good thing?” Ares asked.
*Cur face palm*
“Hazel,” she snapped, “come out from behind that door.” Trembling, Hazel obeyed. She clutched the sketchbook and colored pencils to her chest. Her mother studies her like she was a bitter disappointment. A poisoned child, the voice had said. “Pack a bag,” she ordered. “We’re moving.” “Wh-where?” Hazel asked. “Alaska,” Queen Marie answered. “You’re going to make yourself useful. We’re going to start a new life.” The way her mother said that, it sounded as if they were going to create a “new life” for someone else-or something else.”
“Something?” Thalia wondered. “That doesn’t sound so good.”
“What did Pluto mean?” Hazel asked. “Is he really my father? He said you made a wish-” “Go to your room!” her mother shouted. “Pack!” Hazel fled, and suddenly she was ripped out of the past.
“Where’s she go?” Leo asked.
“You’ll see,” Nico answered.
Nico was shaking her shoulders. “You did it again.” Hazel blinked. They were still sitting on the roof of Pluto’s shrine.
Hades glared at his son again.
The sun was lower in the sky. More diamonds had surfaced around her, and her eyes stung from crying.
“Wimp,” Clarisse and Ares muttered.
They both got a glare from the King of the dead and his son.
“S-sorry,” she murmured. “Don’t be,” Nico said. “Where were you?” “My mother’s apartment. The day we moved.” Nico nodded. He understood her history better than most people could. He was also a kid from the 1940s. He’d been born only a few years after Hazel, and had been locked away in a magic hotel for decades.
Nico nodded, “I should be in my seventies.”
“We know that grandpa,” Thalia joked.
He sent her a death glare for it.
But Hazel’s past was much worse than Nico’s. She’s caused so much damage and misery. . . . “You have to work on controlling those memories,” Nico warned. “If a flashback like that happens when you’re in combat-” “I know,” she said. “I’m trying.” Nico squeezed her hand. “It’s okay. I think it’s a side effect from . . . you know, your time in the Underworld. Hopefully it’ll get easier.”
“I can’t believe Hazel never told me any of this,” Jason said obviously offended. “I thought we were friends.”
“Well, Jason, you gotta admit, it’s crazy. Would you have even believed her if she’s told you,” Thalia reasoned.
“Point taken,” he said.
Hazel wasn’t so sure. After eight months, the blackouts seemed to be getting worse, as if her soul were attempting to live in two different time periods at once. No one had ever come back from the dead before-at least, not the way she had. Nico was trying to reassure her, but neither of them knew what would happen.
“No one does,” Leo said solemnly.
“I can’t go north again,” Hazel said. “Nico, if I have to go back to where it happened-” “You’ll be fine,” he promised. “You’ll have friends this time. Percy Jackson-he’s got a role to play in this.”
“No duh,” Annabeth said glaring at Hera.
“You can sense that, can’t you? He’s a good person to have on your side.” Hazel remembered what Pluto had told her long ago: A descendent of Neptune will wash your curse away and give you peace. Was Percy the one?
“Oh no,” Conner said sarcastically. “Watch out Annabeth, she thinks Percy might be the one.”
He earned himself a glare from Annabeth.
Maybe, but Hazel sensed it wouldn’t be easy. She wasn’t sure Percy could survive what was waiting in the north. “Where did he come from?” she asked. “Why do the ghosts call him the Greek?”
“Because he’s a Greek camper from Camp Half-Blood,” Annabeth muttered. “Please be careful, Seaweed Brain.”
Before Nico could respond, horns blew across the river. The legionnaires were gathering for evening muster.
“Muster?” Leo asked.
“Dinner,” Jason translated.
“We’d better get down there,” Nico said. “I have a feeling tonight’s war games are going to be interesting.”
“And I was right,” Nico said.
“Knowing Kelp Head of course they’ll be interesting,” Thalia muttered.
“So who wants to read next?” Nico asked.
“I will,” a voice behind us said. Thay turned around and gasped when they saw who it was. Standing at the door was . . .
I think someone else tried to put percy in here, please don't it will ruin the whole point, Technically they should be on the quest right now.
Yes but remember, they are several days ahead of the book so they could be done by now.
hơn một năm qua annabeth523 said…
big smile
remember percy can't come because they are suppost to go and meet him their first in the big warship.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Meh, whatever, I still don't want percy to show up. I have an idea.

The familiar voice was a younger version of Annabeth.
BTW how do u italicize something?
[ i ] without the spaces and to end them [ / i ] without the spaces
hơn một năm qua itsjustamonster said…
hmmm
it could be ummmm oh the roman gods or coach hedge or tristan Mclean orrrrr tyson
And under line is the same but U so...
Bold-[b ] bold [/b ](no spaces) =bold
Italics-[i ]italics[/i ] (no spaces)=italics
Underline-[ u] underline[/i](no spaces)=underline
hmmm
wait no i got it! it should be Bianca!!!! first off my earlier reasons don't make sence why would the roman gods be at camp half blood why would coach hedge be there when hes the life coach for tristan Mclean and why would tyson be there when he's currently looking for percy. And it can't be a younger version of annabeth because they aren't reading the story in the past but also bianca dosen't make sence because she choose rebirth but percy dosen't make sence because this story takes place two months after they started working on they Argo 2 and percy would either be asleep or being trainer by Lupa. WHO IS IT!!!! SOMEONE POST ALREADY!
It was...
The I LIKE TRAINS GUY! No I joke!
Real post:
It was...
Harry Potter.
" AHHHHHHH! It's... Wait who are you?" Conner shrieked.
" let me explain!" Annabeth started but...
" no I will!" Hermione Granger screamed causing people to throw her out the windo( Athena cabin, Annabeth and Athena)
Window
How about Hades make three very important ghosts appear and that's who spoke up. You might know who I'm talking about and I'll post later today.
I'll do it. No HP.

It was Coach Hedge.
"Coach Hedge?" Leo asked.
"You got that right, cupcake." Coach Hedge said, swinging his baseball bat. "No talking or I send you all the way out to Canada!"
Nico snorted. "Sorry Hedge, but with Connor and Travis, it's gonna be hard."
"Hey!" Connor shrieked alone. Connor was waiting for Travis to protest to but, he was to busy cuddling with Katie. Connor was disappointed. "Jerk," Connor mumbled, planning a way to ruin their wedding day.

“Let’s continue,” Nico said handing the book to Coach Hedge as he sat next to Grover.
On the way back, Hazel tripped over a gold bar. She should have known not to run so fast, but she was afraid of being late for muster. The Fifth Cohort had the nicest centurions at camp. Still, even they would have to punish her if she was tardy. Roman punishments were harsh:
“They sure were,” Jason said shuddering.
Scrubbing the streets with a toothbrush, cleaning the bull pens at the coliseum, getting sewn into a sack full of angry weasels and dumped into the Little Tiber-the options were not great.
“So many weasels,” Jason muttered. “So angry.”
Piper put a hand on his shoulder.
The gold bar popped out of the ground just in time for her foot to hit it. Nico tried to catch her, but she took a spill and scraped her hands.
Several people chuckled.
“You okay?” Nico knelt next to her and reached for the bar of gold.
“Nico! Weren’t you just listening to her about her curse,” Annabeth scolded.
“Like I said I was tired that day. I forget stuff easily when I don’t get enough sleep,” Nico said checking his watch. “I have to go, I’ll see you later.”
“Wait, where you going?” Travis asked.
“You’ll find out,” he said pointing at the book, and with that he shadow traveled away.
“Well, continue,” Zeus ordered.
“Don’t!” Hazel warned. Nico froze. “Right, sorry. It’s just . . . jeez. That thing is huge.” He pulled a flask of nectar out of his aviator jacket and poured a little on Hazel’s hands. Immediately the cuts started to heal. “Can you stand?” He helped her up. They both stared at the bold. It was the size of a bread loaf.
“Whoa,” Hermes, Conner, and Travis said with a mischievous smile on their faces.
Stamped with a serial number and the words U.S. Treasury. Nico shook his head. “How in Tartarus-?” “I don’t know,” Hazel said miserably. “It could have been buried there by robbers-
“Treasure hunt!” Hermes and his two sons yelled.
Or dropped off a wagon a hundred years ago. Maybe it migrated from the nearest bank vault. Whatever’s in the ground, anywhere close to me-it just pops up. And the more valuable it is-” “The more dangerous it is.” Nico frowned. “Should we cover it up? If the fauns find it . . .”
Grover and Hedge huffed, clearly still mad about fauns not having jobs.
Hazel imagine a mushroom cloud billowing up from the road, char-boiled fauns tossed in every direction. It was too horrible to consider. “It should sink back underground after I leave, but just to be sure . . .”
Everyone waited to see what she’d do.
She’s been practicing this trick, but never with something so heavy and dense. She pointed at the gold bar and tried to concentrate. The gold levitated. She channeled her anger which wasn’t hard-she hated that gold, she hated her curse, she hated thinking about her past and all the ways she’d failed. Her fingers tingled. The gold bar glowed with heat.
“Whoa,” Leo said.
Nico gulped. “Um, Hazel, are you sure . . . ?” She made a fist. The gold bent like putty. Hazel forced it to twist into a giant, lumpy ring. Then she flicked her hand toward the ground. Her million-dollar doughnut slammed into the earth. It sank so deep, nothing was left but a scar of fresh earth.
Everyone stared shockingly at the earth as if waiting for Hedge to say that he misread something.
Nico’s eyes widened. “That was . . . terrifying.” Hazel didn’t think it was so impressive compared to the powers of a guy who could reanimate skeletons and bring people back from the dead, but it felt good to surprise him for a change.
“I’m sure it did,” Thalia said.
“It sure is hard to surprise him,” Travis muttered. Then he looked at his brother as if he got an idea.
Inside the camp, horns blew again. The cohorts would be starting roll call, and Hazel had no desire to sewn into a sack of weasels.
“Who would?” Piper asked.
“I would Hermes said. We all looked at him strangely. “What?”
“Hurry!” she told Nico, and they ran for the gates. The first time hazel had seen the legion assemble, she’d been so intimidated. She’d almost slunk back to the barracks to hide. Even after being at camp for nine months, she still found it an impressive sight.
“Ours are better,” Clarisse grumbled.
Jason just glared at her but coughed to let her know he heard that. Guess who got the Richola.
The first four cohorts, each forty kids strong, stood in rows in front of their barracks on either side of the Via Praetoria. The Fifth Cohort assembled at the very end, in front of the principia, since their barracks were tucked in the back corner of camp next to the stables and the latrines. Hazel had to run right down the middle of the legion to reach her place.
Apollo snorted. “Obvious much?”
Artemis sent him a glare but he didn’t notice.
The campers were dressed for war. Their polished chain mail and greaves gleamed over purple T-shirts and jeans. Sword-and-skull designs decorated their helmets. Even their leather combat boots looked ferocious with their iron cleats, great for marching through mud or stomping on faces.
“Clarisse needs some of those,” Leo said. A few minutes later Apollo was putting an ice pack on Leo’s eye.
In front of the legionnaires, like a line of giant dominoes, stood their red and gold shields, each the size of a refrigerator door. Every legionnaire carried a harpoonlike spear called a pilum, a gladius, a dagger, and about a hundred pounds of other equipment. If you were out of shape when you came to the legion, you didn’t stay that way for long.
“It’s like the ultimate fitness program,” Jason agreed.
Just then all the Greek demigods roared, “Are you calling us out of shape?”
Poseidon motion for the satyr to continue reading before a fight could break out.
Just walking around in your armor was a full-body workout. Hazel and Nico jogged down the street as everyone was coming to attention, so their entrance was really obvious. Their footsteps echoed on the stones. Hazel tried to avoid eye contact, but she caught Octavian at the head of the First Cohort smirking at her, looking smug in his plumed centurion’s helmet with a dozen medals pinned on his chest.
“I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!” Jason growled.
Hazel was still seething from her blackmail threats earlier. Stupid argur and his gift of prophecy-of all people at camp to discover her secrets, why did it have to be him?
“Just like Conner and Travis, if they find out something, they tend to take advantage,” Grover announced.
The brothers didn’t even bother to argue, probably because it’s true.
She was sure he would have told on her weeks ago, except that he knew her secrets were worth more to him as leverage. She wished she’d kept that bar of gold so she could hit him in the face with it.
“Why didn’t you?” Clarisse and Ares whined. “Bring some violence.”
She ran past Reyna, who was cantering back and forth on her pegasus Scipio-nicknamed Skippy because he was the color of peanut butter. The metal dogs Aurum and Argentum trotted at her side. Her purple officer’s cape billowed behind her. “Hazel Levesque,” She called, “so glad you could join us.”
“Uh oh,” Jason said. “She’s mad.”
“No (censored) duh, Roman,” Clarisse cussed. She got some glares from the gods.
Hazel knew better than to respond. She was missing most of her equipment, but she hurried to her place in line next to Frank and stood in attention. Their lead centurion, a big seventeen-year-old guy named Dakota, was just calling her name-the last on the roll.
The second Hedge said Dakota’s name, Jason started murmuring stuff about kool-aid.
“Present!” she squeaked. Thank the gods.
“You’re welcome,” the gods and goddesses chorused.
Technically, she wasn’t late. Nico joined Percy Jackson, who was standing off to one side with a couple of guards. Percy’s hair was wet from the baths. He’d put on fresh clothes, but he still looked uncomfortable. Hazel couldn’t blame him. He was about to be introduced to two hundred heavily armed kids.
“Well, it’s happened before,” Annabeth muttered.
The Lares were the last ones to fall in. Their purple forms flickered as the jockeyed for places. They had an annoying habit of standing halfway inside living people, so that the ranks looked like a blurry photograph, but finally the centurions got them sorted out. Octavian shouted, “Cohorts!”
“Will someone shut him up?” Thalia asked.
“He’s more annoying than ten year old Nico was,” Grover agreed.
The standard-bearers stepped forward. They wore lion-skin capes and held poles decorated with each other’s emblems. The last to present his last standard was Jacob, the legion’s eagle bearer.
“Black?” Aphrodite asked.
“Ve- Aphrodite I’m fairly certain that a werewolf isn’t at my camp,” Jason told her.
“Just checking,” she said highly offended.
He held a long pole with absolutely nothing on top. The job was supposed to be a big honor, but Jacob obviously hated it. Even though Reyna insisted on fallowing tradition, every time the eagleless pole was raised, Hazel could feel embarrassment rippling through the legion. Reyna brought her pegasus to a halt. “Romans!” she announced. “You’ve probably heard about the incursion today. Two gorgons were swept into the river by this newcomer, Percy Jackson. Juno herself guided him here, and proclaimed him a son of Neptune.
“Yes I did,” Hera said to no one in particular.
The kids in the back barracks craned their necks to see Percy. He raised his hand and said, “Hi.” “He seeks to join the legion,” Reyna continued. “What do the auguries say?” “I have read the entrails!” Octavian announced, as if he’s killed a lion with his bare hands rather than ripping up a stuffed panda pillow. “The auguries are favorable. He is qualified to serve!” The campers gave a shout: “Ave!” Hail!
“Ave?” Leo asked Jason.
He just shrugged in response.
Frank was a little late on his “ave,” so it came out as a high-pitched echo. The other legionnaires snickered. Reyna motioned the senior officers forward-one from each cohort. Octavian, as the most senior centurion, turned to Percy. “Recruit,” he asked, “do you have any credentials? Letters of reference?”
“Why do you need letters of reference?” Conner asked.
“Helps you get into a better cohort,” Jason answered.
All of a sudden black powder filled the room and the letters C and T appeared on everyone’s faces again.
“Conner! Travis!” Annabeth yelled.
What should Travis and Katie's couple name be? Kavis or Tratie? I like Kavis. What do u think?
Conner had disappeared but Travis was still cuddling with Katie despite the fact that he had the C and T mark on his face too.
Everyone was glaring at Travis.
“Don’t look at me,” he said. “Conner pressed the button.”
“Gleeson Hedge, I am giving you permission to go find Conner Stoll and hit him on the head with your club,” Grover told him.
Gleeson cheered before running off to find Travis’ twin.
“Who wants to read next?” asked Grover.
“I will,” Travis volunteered. We all stared at him in shock.
“Wow Katie,” Athena said. “The boy is already maturing.”
“I wouldn’t count on it,” said Travis mysteriously.
Hazel remembered this from her own arrival. A lot of kids brought letters from older demigods in the outside world, adults who were veterans of the camp. Some recruits had rich and famous sponsors. Some were third- or fourth-generation campers. A good letter could get you a position in the better cohorts, sometimes even special jobs like legion messenger, which made you exempt from the grunt work like digging ditches or conjugating Latin verbs.
“That’s easy,” Athena and Jason said.
“For you,” Everyone told the goddess and demigod.
Percy stiffened. “Letters? Um, no.” Octavian wrinkled his nose. Unfair! Hazel wanted to shout. Percy had carried a goddess into camp. What better recommendation could you want? But Octavian’s family had been sending kids to camp for over a century. He loved reminding recruits that they were less important than he was.
“You couldn’t give him a letter?” Annabeth asked glaring at Hera. She just shook her head.
“No letters,” Octavian said regretfully. “Will any legionnaires stand for him?”
“Please, please, please, please, please,” Annabeth muttered.
“I will,” Frank stepped forward. “He saved my life.” Immediately there were shouts of protest from the other cohorts. Reyna raised her hand for quiet and glared at Frank. “Frank Zhang,” she said, “for the second time today, I remind you that you are on probation. Your godly parent has not even claimed you yet? You’re not eligible to stand for another camper until you’ve earned your first stripe.”
“Harsh,” Thalia said looking at her brother.
Jason shrugged, “That’s Reyna for you.”
Travis was about to continue but was interrupted by a very loud girlish scream of terror.
“I think Coach Hedge found Conner,” Leo replied chuckling.
Just then Gleeson appeared in the room dragging Conner. Conner looked okay except for the fact that he was unconscious and had a big red welt on his forehead. Gleeson dropped him at the foot of the couch and sat down.
“Well?” he said as if nothing happened. “Continue.”
Conner groaned slightly as Travis kept reading.
Frank looked like he might die of embarrassment. Hazel couldn’t leave him hanging. She stepped out of line and said, “What Frank means is that Percy saved both of our lives. I am a full member of the legion. I will stand for Percy Jackson.”
“Thank you,” Annabeth said to no one in particular.
“Talking to a book again Annie,” Leo teased.
Annabeth glared at him, “First, don’t call me Annie. Second, I know that. And third, if you try and correct me again I’ll let Gleeson deal with you.”
Leo gulped while glancing at Conner who was just starting to come to.
“What happened?” Conner murmured. “I had the worst nightmare. Travis got engaged and then I was being chased by a crazy old coat with a club.”
“That wasn’t a dream, bro,” Travis told his brother.
Conner saw the ring on Katie’s finger and passed out again.
Frank glanced at her gratefully, but the other campers started to mutter. Hazel was barely eligible. She’d only gotten her stripe a few weeks ago, and the “act of valor” that earned it for her had been mostly an accident. Besides, she was a daughter of Pluto, and a member of the disgraced Fifth Cohort.
Jason snorted clearly peeved about that comment.
She wasn’t doing Percy much of a favor by giving him her support. Reyna winkled her nose, but she turned to Octavian. The augur smiled and shrugged, like the idea amused him. Why not? Hazel thought.
“That rhymed,” Apollo pointed out.
Artemis rolled her eyes at her idiot brother.
Putting Percy in the Fifth Cohort would make him less of a threat, and Octavian liked to keep all his enemies in one place. “Very well,” Reyna announced. “Hazel Levesque, you may stand for the recruit. Does your cohort except him?” The other cohorts began coughing, trying not to laugh. Hazel knew what they were thinking: Another loser for the Fifth.
Jason was fuming.
Leo on the other hand put his hand on his face and shouted, “She can read minds!”
He ended up getting another black eye, this time by Piper.
Frank pounded his shield against the ground. The other members of the Fifth fallowed his lead, though they didn’t seem very excited. Their centurions, Dakota and Gwen, exchanged pained looks, like: Here we go again.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jason shouted.
“It means your cohort’s (censored),” Ares told him.
“Ares,” Zeus boomed. “They’re kids.”
“Oh, don’t worry, we’ve heard worse,” Travis spoke up.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
“My cohort has spoken,” Dakota said. “We accept the recruit.” Reyna looked at Percy with pity. “Congratulations, Percy Jackson. You stand on probatio. You will be given a tablet with your name and cohort. In one year’s time, or as soon as you complete an act of valor, you will become a full member of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata. Serve Rome, obey the rules of the legion, and defend the camp with honor. Senatus Populusque Romanus!”
“Wait, what’s that mean?” Conner asked. He woke up a few minutes ago and was now staring with hatred at Katie’s ring.
“It means, the Senate and the People of Rome,” Jason answered.
The rest of the legion echoed the cheer. Reyna wheeled her pegasus away from Percy, like she was glad to be dome with him.
Annabeth snorted, “What’s her problem?”
Skippy spread his beautiful wings. Hazel couldn’t help feeling a pang of envy. She’d give anything for a horse like that, but it would never happen. Horses were for officers only, or barbarian cavalry, not for Roman legionnaires.
“Aw!” Poseidon said clearly bummed.
“Centurions,” Reyna said, “you and your troops have one hour for dinner. Then we will meet on the Field of Mars.
Ares beamed.
The First and Second Cohorts will defend. The Third, Fourth, and Fifth will attack. Good Fortune!” A bigger cheer went up-for the war games and for dinner. The cohorts broke ranks and ran for the mess hall. Hazel waved at Percy, who made his way through the crowd with Nico at his side. To Hazel’s surprise, Nico was beaming at her.
Thalia shuddered, “Nico’s smile is almost scarier than his glare.”
The people who have seen both nodded.
“Good job, Sis,” he said. “That took guts, standing for him.” He had never called her Sis before. She wondered if that was what he had called Bianca.
Everyone who knew Bianca looked down in sadness.
One of the guards had given Percy his probatio nameplate. Percy strung it on his leather necklace with the strange beads.
None of the Greeks liked how she called their reminders ‘strange beads.’
“What does it mean-her standing for him?” Annabeth asked.
Travis laughed at the next sentence. “Thanks, Hazel,” he said. Um, what exactly does it mean-your standing for me?”
Annabeth blushed.
“I guarantee your good behavior,” Hazel explained. “I teach you the rules, answer your questions, make sure you don’t disgrace the legion.” “And . . . if I do something wrong?” “Then I get killed along with you,” Hazel said. “Hungry? Let’s eat.”
“He could be killed!” Annabeth shouted.
“Yes,” Jason said hesitantly. “But only if he does something wrong?”
“Jason, this is Percy we’re talking about, he’s always doing something wrong,” explained Thalia, then she saw the look on Annabeth’s face and quickly added, “But I’m sure he won’t this time.”
“How about we continue reading,” said Travis. “Who wants to read next?”
“I do,” said Thalia.
"Well before you read," Connor smacked the book out of Thalia's hand. "I have a lovely surprise for Travis and Katie." Connor wasn't calling Travis his brother to him. He was trying very hard to not drive Clarrise's spear through the both of them. Connor gave Katie a present. "See ya!" Connor said, and ran out. Travis gave a shrug and popped open the top. Inside was a machine> "YES!" Travis shouted. "Connor sto- I mean, bought, me-er, us, a slushie machine!" Travis pushed the button(Others were protesting by this time), and instead of Cola slushie, poop came out. "CONNOR!" Travis shouted as the poop came out and onto his lap. "I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!" "Too bad you can't see me." Connor's voice came out.
"Whaddya mean?"
"Guess what I stole that you didn't!"
Annabeth's eyes widened. So did Travis's
"You didn't!" Travis shouted.
"I did! I stole Annabeth's invisibility hat. Me, Connor Stoll, not Travis Stoll! TAKE THAT TRAVIS!" Just then, a pie came out of nowhere and hit Travis in the face. The impact was so bad, that Travis' head fell back and he was unconscious.
"Honey!" Katie shrieked. "When I find you Connor Stoll, your dead!"
"You wanna be with your husband, what do I care. Be with him! YOU STOLE MY BROTHER AWAY FROM ME!" Everybody was expecting a pie. That's not what happened. Connor whiped off the hat, threw it towards Annabeth and ran out, crying.
The room was silent. A deadly silence. One so bad, that if anyone spoke, they would be shot a deadly glare.

CONNER

I was sitting in the big house attic, not wanting to see or talk to anyone. Now that the mummy was gone from here it was actually a cool place. Unfortunately, I didn’t get what I wanted. Twenty minutes after I got here my so-called “brother” came and sat next to me.
“How’d you find me?” I asked my voice probably sounding hoarse from crying.
“You’re my brother, I’m supposed to know where you go when your upset,” I rolled my eyes. “What’s your problem with me marrying Katie? You were fine with us dating?”
“Well, when you were dating I still got to see and pull pranks with you every day,” I told him. “With all of the mama drama I only had you to rely on, but then we had Luke. I felt like I could trust him, I began to, but it bit me in the butt later.”
“You’re jealous of Katie?” Travis asked.
I shrugged.
“Bro, listen to me, just because I’ve gotten engaged doesn’t mean I’m not your brother. I am and always will be there for you. Just like how I was hoping that you would be there for me through all of this.”
I was starting to get angry now. “You don’t even get it.”
“Get what?” he asked.
“You’re already changing!” I yelled. “You’re maturing.”
“I am not maturing,” he denied.
“Yes, you are!” I said standing up. “What happened to the old Travis Stoll? The one who played pranks, joked around, and found the idea of marriage repulsing! Wasn’t it you who said that marriage was just a short-cut to death?”
“Yes, I said all of that,” he admitted. “But that was before-”
“Before what?”
“Before I grew up and fell in love! I think it’s time that you do the same, you can’t act like a twelve year old forever.”
“Tell dad bye for me,” I said running out of the attic. I ran out of camp as fast and far as I could without looking back.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONNER RAN AWAY! I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT!
Travis.

I hated Connor. He can be such a brat sometimes. Then something hit me. Not like the pie, but a thought. I was becoming more mature. " oh Connor," I mumbled, very close to crying. I didn't have time to go out and tell someone connor was missing. I had to go to mt Olympus. I rushed in barely looking at Katie or anyone for that matter. I ran up to my dad. "Connor left." I was all I said. I heard gasps and then heard crying. It was coming from Katie.
" what's wrong sweetie," I said rubbing her back.
" it's my fault that Connor ran away." she said sobbing in between.
"no he is just immature. He'll come to his senses." I said reassuring her. It didnt work, she sobbed more louder, causing Thalia to stop reading.
wink
there all awesome!!! wouldn't it be funny if Connor stole a car or plane ticket and went to Camp Jupiter even though that would mess up the whole story?
hmmm
hello can someone post soon
“Do you know where he is?” Travis asked his dad while trying to comfort Katie.
“I’m sorry son, even I can’t detect where he is,” Hermes said. “What happened?”
“We got in a fight . . . we both said stupid things, and then he left,” said Travis.
“Should we give him space and continue reading or go look for him?” Chris asked Travis. (IDK if he was there originally but he is now)
“You can all stay but I’m gonna go find my brother,” he said simply.
“No, Trav, you shouldn’t go alone,” Katie said to her fiancé.
“I’ll be fine,” he told her while cupping her face in his hands. “It’s easy for children of Hermes to find things in the outside world. We know what roads to take. I’ll find him and bring him back.”
Katie just nodded while more tears fell down her face.
“Dude, at least let me go with you,” Chris said. He’s another son of Hermes so he’d be helpful.
“Sure,” Travis and Chris both kissed their girlfriends one more time before exiting the throne room to go to the mortal world below. (Chris is still dating Clarisse)

All of the girls did their best to comfort Katie. Annabeth was the best at it though, because she knows what it’s like to have your boyfriend leave like that.
When Katie finally calmed down, Thalia took it as a cue to continue reading.
At least the camp food was good. Invisible wind spirits-aurae-waited on the camper and seemed to know exactly what they wanted.
The camper looked around waiting for Conner or Travis to make a comment but then remembering that neither of them was there.
They blew plates and cups around so quickly, the mess hall looked like a delicious hurricane.
“Cool!” Poseidon bellowed.
If you got up to fast, your were likely to get beaned by beans or potted by a pot roast.
Everyone laughed at her choice of words, except Katie who only chuckled.
Hazel got shrimp gumbo-her favorite comfort food.
Poseidon didn’t really like this.
It made her think of being a little girl in New Orleans, before her curse set in and her mom got so bitter. Percy got a cheeseburger and a strange-looking soda that was bright blue.
The older campers laughed while Leo, Piper, and Jason just looked confused.
“Some things never change,” Annabeth muttered.
Hazel didn’t understand that, but Percy tried it and grinned. “This makes me happy,” he said. “I don’t know why . . . but it does.” Just for a moment, one of the aurae became visible-an elfish girl in a white silk dress. She giggled as she topped off Percy’s glass, then disappeared I a gust.
“Wow, Percy must be pretty handsome, if he can get a wind spirit to like him,” Piper muttered.
“Are you kidding?” Grover asked. “That’s all the girls ever talked about at camp.”
Annabeth just glared at him.
The mess hall seemed especially noisy tonight. Laughter echoed off the walls. War banners rustled from cedar ceiling beams as aurae blew back and forth, keeping everyone’s plates full. The campers dined Roman style, sitting on couches around low tables. Kids were constantly getting up and trading places, spreading rumors about whom liked whom and all the other gossip.
“A lot like Camp except no trading spots,” Annabeth realized.
As usual, the Fifth Cohort took the place of least honor. Their tables were at the back of the dining hall next to the kitchen. Hazel’s table was always the least crowded. Tonight it was she and Frank, as usual, with Percy and Nico and their centurion Dakota, who sat there, Hazel figured, because he felt obliged to welcome the new recruit.
“Well, you’d think,” said Piper.
Dakota reclined glumly on his couch, mixing sugar into his drink and chugging it.
“I wonder who that reminds you of,” Apollo muttered glancing at Dionysus.
He was a beefy guy with curly black hair and eyes that didn’t quite line up straight, so Hazel felt like the world was leaning whenever she looked at him. It wasn’t a good sign that he was drinking so much so early in the night.
Everyone looked at Dionysus accusingly.
“Oh, just keep reading Tracy,” Dionysus said to Thalia.
“It’s Thalia, my lord,” Thalia grumbled.
“Whatever, Tina,” he said again.
“So.” He burped, waving his goblet. “Welcome to the Percy, party.” He frowned. “Party, Percy. Whatever.”
“Wow!” said a lot of the gods who were looking at Dionysus.
“Your son I’m guessing,” said Zeus.
Dionysus nodded.
“Um, thanks,” Percy said, but his attention was focused on Nico.
“I wonder why,” Annabeth muttered sarcastically.
“Why?” asked Apollo.
Artemis turned to her brother, “Were you not listening for half of this book?”
“I tune out sometimes,” he said innocently.
“I was wondering if we could talk, you know . . . about where I might have seen you before.” “Sure,” Nico said a little too quickly. “The thing is, I spend most of my time in the Underworld. So unless I met you there somehow-” “Dakota belched.
Ares, Hermes, and Apollo belched right along with him.
Artemis just muttered about how useless boys were.
Thalia was about to continue but before she could a yell of “Help!” echoed through Olympus. Before anyone could even move Chris and Travis came running into the throne room carrying an unconscious Conner between them. As soon as they set Conner down Apollo started checking him out.
Hermes turned to Travis who had tears in his eyes, “Son, what happened?”
“Chris and I found Conner in Central Park. He was battling two hellhounds, one knocked him into a tree . . . he hit his head. We took down the hellhounds and ran Conner back here,” he explained.
Katie was trying to comfort her fiancé but asked, “Will he be okay?”
Everyone waited with baited breath as Apollo looked up and said, “Conner . . .”
surprise
Not dead." he cant be dead I Frobid it!!! Someone post soon!!!!
I'll post soon, don't worry.
“Conner isn’t dead,” Apollo stated.
A flush of relief came from everyone. The biggest were from Travis and Hermes.
Apollo said, “But-”
“But what?” Travis asked who really worried now.
“But he is in a coma,” he finished.
“How long?” asked Hermes.
“No one knows. Comas can last hours, day, weeks, months, even years,” Apollo said to him while putting Conner on a stretcher.
“YEARS!” screamed Travis.
“Travis, honey, don’t worry. That’s only in really extreme cases. Right?” Katie said.
“Yes, your brother’s is a mild coma but even I can’t predict when he’ll wake up,” answered Apollo.
Travis just nodded. It was obvious that he was trying hard not to cry.
They placed the stretch near one of the couches, Travis sat next to his unconscious brother while Katie tried to comfort him.
“Continue,” Travis said hoarsely.
“Ambassador of Pluto, they call him. Reyna’s never sure what to do with this guy when he visits. You should have seen her face when he showed up with Hazel, asking Reyna to take her in. Um, no offense.”
“I don’t think anybody knows what to do with him,” said Thalia.
Everyone, except Travis, chuckled in agreement.

“None taken.” Nico seemed relieved to change the subject. “Dakota was really helpful, standing for Hazel.” Dakota blushed. “Yeah, well . . . She seemed like a good kid. Turned out I was right. Last month, when she saved me from, uh, you know.”
“You bet she did!” Hades yelled proudly.
Dionysus glared at him.
“Oh, man!” Frank looked up from his fish and chips.
Poseidon looked angry again.
“Percy, you should have seen her! That’s how Hazel got her stripe. The unicorns decided to stampede-” “It was nothing,” Hazel said. “Nothing?” Frank protested. “Dakota would’ve gotten trampled! You stood right in from of them, shooed them away, saved his hide. I’ve never seen anything like it.”
Everyone stared open mouthed at the book.
Hazel bit her lip. She didn’t like to talk about it, and she felt uncomfortable, the way Frank made her sound like a hero. In truth, she’d been mostly afraid that the unicorns would hurt themselves in their panic. Their horns were precious metal-silver and gold-so she’d managed to turn them aside simply by concentrating, steering the animals by their horns and guiding them back to the stables.
“Cool!” shouted Leo.
Everyone nodded shocked that she could do that.
Hades just beamed with joy.
It had gotten her a full place in the legion, but it had also started rumors about her strange powers-rumors that reminded her of the bad old days. Percy studies her. Those sea-green eyes made her unsettled.
“They do to everyone,” Grover muttered.
“Except Annabeth,” Katie denied.
Annabeth blushed.
“Did you and Nico grow up together?” he asked.
“He remembers Bianca?” asked Thalia.
“No,” Nico answered for her. “I found out that Hazel was my sister only recently. She’s from New Orleans.” That was true, of course, but not the whole truth. Nico let people think he’d stumbled upon her in modern New Orleans and brought her to camp. It was easier than telling the whole story.
“That’s what I do,” said Travis. “Always withhold information but don’t let anyone know you’re withholding it.”
Katie glared at him.
Hazel tried to pass herself off as a modern kid. It wasn’t easy. Thankfully, demigods didn’t use a lot of technology at camp. Their powers tended to make electronic gadgets go haywire.
“Mine don’t,” Leo gloated.
Jason smacked him in the back of the head.
But the first time she went on furlough to Berkeley, she had nearly had a stroke. Televisions, computers, IPods, the internet . . . It made her glad to get back to the world of ghosts, unicorns and gods. That seemed much less of a fantasy than the twenty-first century.
“Technology RULES!” shouted Apollo, Hermes, and Hades.
Nico was still talking about the children of Pluto.
“Bragging much?” Leo whispered to Jason.
Jason snorted in response.
Hades glared at both of them.
“There aren’t many of us,” he said, “so we have to stick together. When I found Hazel-” “You have other sisters?” Percy asked, almost as if he knew the answer.
“Yes! Come on Kelp Head remember,” Thalia said.
Hazel wondered again when he and Nico had met, and what her brother was hiding.
“Oh, not much, just the whole reason he’s alive in the first place,” muttered Grover.
Leo, Piper, and Jason just looked confused.
“One,” Nico admitted. “But she died. I saw her spirit a few times in the Underworld, except that the last time I went down there . . .”
The older camper and Artemis and Hades all bowed their heads remembering how Bianca died in the first place.
To bring her back, Hazel thought, though Nico didn’t say that. “She was gone,” Nico’s voice turned hoarse. “She used to be in Elysium-like, the Underworld paradise-but she chose to be born into a new life. Now I’ll never see her again. I was just lucky to find Hazel . . . in New Orleans, I mean.”
Thalia, Grover, Hades, and Artemis all had tears in their eyes.
Dakota grunted. “Unless you believe the rumors. Not saying that I do.” “Rumors?” Percy asked. From across the room, Don the faun yelled, “Hazel!” Hazel had never been so glad to see the faun. He wasn’t allowed in camp, but of course he always managed to get in. He was working his way toward their table, grinning at everybody, sneaking food off plates, and pointing at campers: “Hey! Call me!” A flying pizza smacked him in the head, and he disappeared behind a couch. Then he popped up, still grinning, and made his way over.
“Hippie,” Ares tried to hide with a cough only to have Jason throw him the Richola.
“My favorite girl!” He smelled like wet goat wrapped in old cheese.
“EW!” all the girls in the room said.
All of the guys and Clarisse just said, “I’ve smelled worse.”
He leaned over their couches and checked out their food. “Say, new kid, you going to eat that?” Percy frowned. “Aren’t fauns vegetarians?”
“Thank you,” Grover said probably glad that he remembers something about him.
“Not the cheeseburger, man! The plate!” He sniffed Percy’s hair. “Hey . . . what’s that smell?”
Everyone laughed.
“Knowing Percy, who knows,” said Katie between laughs. Even Travis cracked a smile.
“Will someone else read?” asked Thalia.
“I will,” volunteered Artemis.
Is it all right of I bring Connor back??
Ya I was hoping you would cause I didn't know how i'd bring him out of the coma.