CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 10 Years in the Future ICHB

Alex13126 posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 09:28PM
Okay this is for everyone who joined Internet Camp Half Blood. If you haven't joined yet JOIN NOW!!! ----->link Credit goes to greenstergirl for creating Internet Camp Half Blood

We should know you from ICHB but we still need to know what happened in the last ten years!
Fill out the info below :D

Name:

Age*just add ten years*:

Job?:

Looks change since then?:

Kids?:

Where your Living?:

Married?

Have fun and enjoy the RP! :)
-Alex

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 421 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 421

hơn một năm qua Alex13126 said…
Name: Alexandria (Alex) Chance
Job: Is in collage right now
Looks: Dark brown hair is a bit longer now, still has dark green eyes, bangs cover one of her eyes, 5'11 now
Kids: Had a girl but she died as a newborn
Living: An apartment near Montauk, New York
Married: ??

Name: Katherine (Kat) Whine
Job: Collage but works at a pet store
Looks: Red hair got a bit darker and longer, blue eyes still, 5'7
Kids: 4 year old son named Karson
Living: Near Alex's apartment
Married: No but dating a son of Hecate
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Theodesia "Teddy" Kellogg-Franklin

Age*just add ten years*: 24

Job?: Preschool Teacher during year, Camp Half-Blood trainer during summer and winter break

Looks change since then?: She stills had blonde hair but her eyes changed from brown to sky blue with orange in them She's gotten taller, and she has bangs now.

Kids?: 3. Owen and Casey (twins; 9; Claimed by Apollo) Emma (7; Claimed by Hestia)

Where your Living?: New York City, Manhatten

Married?: Yes to demigod son of Apollo Ryan Franklin.

RP

"Emma, Casey, Owen! Come on!" I called from the kitchen. "It's your last day of school then you get to go to Camp!"
Owen and Casey were 9 year old Twins. I had them at 15. They look like their father, brown hair, sky blue eyes, tall. Casey acts more like his godmother, Alex, daughter of Hermes. Owen like Randi, daughter of Nike.
They came to the kitchen first and grabbed toast.
"Where's your sister?" I asked.
"In her bedroom." Owen said, taking a drink of Apple juice.
I nodded. "Emma!" I called walking to her bedroom. I opened the door where my blonde haired little girl was packing her stuff.
"Emma sweetheart?" I asked.
Emma looked at me with her shining blue eyes. "Hi mommy. I'm packing for camp!"
I smiled. "Well we have to leave or else your going to miss the bus."
She nodded. "Okay!" She grabbed her bag and put it on over her t-shirt.
We walked to the kitchen where their father Ryan, son of Apollo was talking to the boys.
"Honey, I have to go." I said. "I'm going to be late for school." Emma giggled.
"Okay, Love you." Ryan kissed me. The boys groaned and stuck their heads behind pillows. Emma just smiled.
"Bye guys! Love you!" I called and walked out the door.
I walked down the stairs of our New York Apartment and went outside.
One more day til I was at the place I loved.
 Name: Theodesia "Teddy" Kellogg-Franklin Age*just add ten years*: 24 Job?: Preschool Teacher during
hơn một năm qua percyLover101 said…
Name: Hennacey (Hun) Jones

Age*just add ten years*: 25

Job?:In collage to be a Marine biologist & Stays at Camp Half Blood with kids in the summer

Looks change since then?: Darkened hair to black with one blonde streak going through it, and she got taller(5'10 now) and more grown up.

Kids?: 2 right now (Names Kaley(Has my powers from Poseidon) and Ashley(Has Damen's powers from Hephaestus) they're twins and are 4 years old)

Where your Living?: House with Damen and Kids really close to camp Half-Blood

Married?: Yes.... To Damen Jones(Son of Hephaestus)

*That's her... But she's suppose to have one little blonde streak in her hair...*
 Name: Hennacey (Hun) Jones Age*just add ten years*: 25 Job?:In collage to be a Marine biologist &
I walked to the school and went to my classroom.
I was a preschool teacher.
I sighed and grabbed the arts and crafts for today and set them out.
I sat in my seat bored, since i already knew everything the teacher was gonna say before he said it. I sat there getting all the information before he said it aloud. The bell rang and i rushed out the room and to my car. I hopped in and started the ignition and started off towards my house. When i got there i opened the door to be tackled by my two lovely twin girls.

"Mommy! mommy!!" they yelped as I picked them up. one in each arm. i looked at them, exactly alike. but I can tell them apart... One has My green eyes, the other with my husbands deep brown eyes that almost look black. The one with green eyes and dark brown hair is Ashley and she has Damen's(My husband's) powers. Kaley, the one with deep brown eyes and black hair, has my powers. But i love them the same.
After the school day was over, a little girl named Bailey Di Marcus walked over to me and looked up at me with bright green eyes that reminded me of my old friend Alex Chance.
"Hello Bailey, what do you need?" I asked kneeling down. I fixed my white skirt and stared at her.
She smiled and then hugged me tight. "I will miss you Miss Teddy!"
I was stunned at first, Bailey had trouble showing her emotions at times, but then I smiled and hugged her back tight.
I took her hands and stared at her in the eyes. "Bailey, I will miss you to. We'll have to make a date to hang out okay?" Bailey smiled.
"Bye Miss Teddy! See you next year!" She called as she walked out the door. I watched her go. She reminded me of Alex so much! I wonder...
I sighed. It was always hard to see the little kids leave for another class.
I fixed my blue shirt and fixed my white jacket. I slipped on my bag and walked out of the classroom towards my car.
Today is the Past now, Tomorrow is the Future.
"Miss Chance!" My professor yelled.
"What?!? Did the school catch on fire again?" My head shot up.
He looked at me impatiently. "You were dozing off again."
"I was? My bad." I grinned.
The bell rang. "Class dismissed." He sighed.
I was the first one out like everyday. I snickered when people got jammed up at the door. This week I could go back to Camp Half-Blood thank the gods. Hmmm I wonder how everyone else is.
When I got home Owen and Casey were on the computer making their movie no doubt.
I kissed the tops of their heads.
Emma was in her room doing her school work. She was just like Anna.
I went to my bedroom and changed into shorts, a green t-shirt, and puma's.
I went to help Emma with her homework when my phone rang. It was Demigod safe.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Teddy, remember me?" A familiar voice said.
"Ben?" I asked, stunned. I hadn't seen him in forever...
"Yeah, how are you?" He asked, he still had that cure Country accent that I had fallen for all those years ago.
I leaned on the counter. "I'm fine helping my daughter with her homework. How are you?"
He paused. "You have a daughter?" He asked, ignoring my question.
"Yeah, Emma. She's Seven. Why?" I asked, curious.
"How many other kids? Or is she the only one?" He asked, his voice unusally quiet.
"Uh... I have twin boys, Owen and Casey. Ben what's this about?" I asked grabbing a juice.
"Nothing. I have to go bye Teddy." Then the line went dead.
I stared at the phone and put it down.
Emma looked at me with curious Blue eyes. "Who was that mommy?" She asked.
I tried for a smile. "A old Friend, Emma. Now about that Art work...."
I kept thinking of Ben and how heartbroken he sounded... Maybe I should call him back...
I laid upside down in my chair on my couch. Nothing was on tv. I flipped through the channels a few hundred times and sighed. Maybe I should just go to Comcast and demand more channels. Bored even more I picked up my cell phone and called some random people.
hơn một năm qua greenstergirl said…
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Name: Randitella Amy Winston (Our family kept my maiden name)

Job?: Camp counsler in the summer and is just barely finishing college to become a gym teacher

Looks change since then?: Red hair is longer now and she has grown A LOT taller.

Kids?: A 5 year old girl she looks and acts like me but she can use the powers of her dad

Where your Living?: Manhattan, New York

Married? I'm married to Aidan we kinda fell in love after we graduated from Camp Half blood
I answered the phone. I was in the middle of making dinner with Emma. "Hello?" I asked.
"Teddy?" The voice said.
My eyes widened and I stared at the phone. "ALEX?"
"Hey Teddy." I grinned. "I didn't get kicked out of collage yet! Anyways hows life?"
I was still stunned. "I-I'm good. Uh... Hi!" I stammered. "How-How's life for you Alex- Alex- You are Alex Chance right?" I asked.
Ryan looked at me curiously. I pointed to the roast and he took over while I went to our bedroom. I sat on the bed.
okay...lets try this again...the cook book says to add 3 eggs....but you DON'T just set them in there.....you....crack them...okay....I m going to make a nice family dinner for us...okay...deep breaths randi...come on.....you can do it...just one crack.....

"AWW COME ON!!!!!" i screamed as my hand was covered in shells and egg yoke. "Forget this I'm ordering Chinese food." i said to myself. Aidan ran in.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yes I just flippin can't CRACK AN EGG!!!!!!!!"

"Honey its okay we both know you suck at making food. that's why we buy takeout." he said while putting his hands on my shoulders. I nodded.

"I just wanted to make something nice for our family to eat before we go to camp half blood for the summer. We'll be counselors this year and we are going to train Zoe for the first time." i whispered. (zoe is my daughter i forgot to name her hahaha i'm a great parent)

Aidan hugged me. "Its okay." he said. then he picked up the phone to order chinese.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!" Zoe screamed from the living room. "THE XBOX IS BEING CRAPPY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

okay i know what you are thinking. My 5-year-old daughter play's Xbox, uses the word crappy, and yells in the house. She calls barbies Sh*t and that's EXACTLY what i love about her.
"I'm still Chance. Living in an apartment by the beach if you ever wanna visit." My oven dinged. "One sec my pizza's done."
I smiled into the phone. "Wow, we haven't talked in forever... Not since Emma was born. And Yeah deffinatly, Casey and Owen want to try out their new song and Emma want's to make a fire for the first time. Are you going to be at Camp tomorrow?"
"Of course I am." I laughed. "I'm hoping to see your kids tomorrow. How's Ryan?"
"He's great." She replied.
"Anything else I should know..?"
I went into the living room and fixed the xbox. Then i sat down and began playing assassins creed with her.
I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Yeah... Uhm... Ben called and he was eerily calm when he found out I had kids. Should I be worried? I mean... He wasn't his perky country boy I dated Eleven years ago." My voice had started to have a lisp to it and I sighed.
laugh
I put my girl's down,"Can you guys go to your room while mommy makes a phone call?"

They both nodded. I started to the phone to notice they were still following me. I sighed adn grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ahh Hennacey! Are you still coming to Camp tomorrow?". Chiron's voice full of joy.

"Oh course just wanted to make sure you re-". i was cut off by Kaley pulling the phone plug out of the outlet.

"KALEY!"

She giggled,"I thought we were suppose to save electricity?"

"yes we are bu-" I was cut off again by the sound of scrapping on the wooden table.

"Uhh... Ashley honey.... What are you doing?"

She giggled just like Kaley,"I was marking the table so people knew it was ours." I looked at the bench and saw how it said each of our names.

"Honey but no one will....." I stopped. What's that... swishing sound? I turned and saw Kaley swirling a water stream all through the kitchen.

"No.. No... Kaley... Stop that..." And WHAM!!! She threw it all down on Ashley.

"KALEY!!" Ashley screamed and ignited fire in her hands.

"Ashley don't... Thats not nice..." And WHAM!! Again. She threw a humongous fire ball at Kaley.. Who dodged it and set our kitchen on fire............... These are my kids...... Aren't they GREAT?!?
I hesitated for a moment. "Something tells me he's jealous."
I shook my head and paced. "It's Eleven years ago all over again. The stupid Love Triangle." I sighed and sat back down thinking. "Alex, do you want to come over for Dinner tonight?" I asked my voice sounded like I was about to lose it, but I knew better.
Emma came into the bedroom and sat by me. I smiled at her and held up one finger. She nodded and ran out of the room. "So do you?"
hahahahahahahahahaha hon they are SO much like you.......
I tilted my head to the side. "I made a pizza but yeah I can come over. Let me get ready and I'll be over." I hung up the phone and went over to my bedroom to change.
Ikr! XD It was hilarious!
I sighed and changed into a jeans, flats, a white t-shirt, and a green half-jacket.
"Ryan," I said, walking into the kitchen. "Alex is coming over for dinner." He nodded. I took over the meat and told Owen and Casey to get go wash up. Emma helped me finish.
hơn một năm qua ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Lark (dropped last name years ago)

Age*just add ten years*:16

Job?: Recently became a hunter of Artemis

Looks change since then?: obviously she's taller, her auburn hair now had some streaks in it that are more orangish than the rest she keeps it constantly in a long braid, reaching down to the small of her back, and she has a brand on her neck shaped like the crescent moon (to be explained later). Since she's a Hunter of Artemis now, the moonlight glow she has always had is brighter now.

Kids?:none

Where your Living?: with the hunters, but we visit camp a lot

Married? nope
After a bit i had everyone pack up for the trip to Camp Half blood. The chinese dude finally came and i grabbed the food before we all sat down.

"so you all excited to go to camp?" Aidan asked.

Zoe nodded and stood up in her chair. "YEAH!! I'm going to learn how to use a sword!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And we are going to meet all my friends from when i was going there. they have kids too."

Aidan stared. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm really excited. And Zoe will you sit down?"

"No."
LARK!! :DDDDD

Randi your kid is so like you
hơn một năm qua ArtemisDiana said…
I walked through camp, helping to pack up. We were headed to camp half-blood, where we'd be spending a lot of time this summer. For some reason a lot of our Greek demi-god campers wanted to visit Camp this summer, so Thalia and I (I'm Thalia's second in command) convinced Artemis to let us stay there a while.
I finished up making Dinner and told Emma to wash up. "Emma!" I called she turned around her blue eyes shining. "Will you grab that picture?" I asked slyly.
Her blue eyes widened and she nodded. She brought me the picture and I smiled.
I KNOW!!!!!!! Except she has the powers of Aidan so she can make stuff explode
I changed into a tank top, skinny jeans, and combat boots. My brunette hair was pulled back into a sloppy ponytail.
"Good enough." I shrugged and teleported to Teddy's place. Kids came up and hugged my legs. I laughed.
I <3 little Zoe!! XDD
Everyone's kids are cute <3 :D
"Alex!" I smiled and hugged her. "You look great!" I said.
I hugged her back. "You do too!"
I smiled. "Thanks!"
Ryan came up smiling. "Hey Alex."
"Alex! Guess what!" Casey said jumping up and down.
its Zoe notice she has a teddy bear with an eye patch...scary child...
 its Zoe notice she has a teddy chịu, gấu with an eye patch...scary child...
HAhaha
"Hey little guy." I ruffled Casey's hair.
After dinner i tucked Zoe in. I kissed her on the head and then she rubbed it off. "I love you mom but kisses are weird."

"Uh......okay. night." said after closing the door. I went into my room and got in bed.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" aidan asked me. I smiled.

"Duh."
hơn một năm qua YellowCow said…
Name: Genesis *Jen* Grace.

Job?: Photographer

Looks change since then?: Bit Darker Red Hair. Still Green Eyes. Taller.

Kids?: Jessica's Kids Live With Me. She Got Too Crazy. The Kids Are... Mackenzie(5) James(13) They Never Knew There Mother. I Tell Them There Last Name Is Grace. Jessica Named Both Of Her Kids Jessica. I Changed The Name.

Where your Living?: In A 2-Story House, 2 Blocks Away From Hun.

Married: No..
 Name: Genesis *Jen* Grace. Age*just add ten years*: 24 Job?: Photographer Looks change since then?
YEAH JEN'S HERE!???????????/

Who's jessica? oh yea isn't that yur sister??
hơn một năm qua YellowCow said…
Ya.. The One Who Tried To Kill Me:)
hahahah i get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua monkey0502 said…
Name: Airabella

Job: Craftswomen

Changes in looks: not really, just taller, and looks older

Kids: none

Living: A cabin near the Poconos. It's mountians in PA, part of the Applatian trail.

Married: nope
YEA AIRABELLA JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay i might not get on tomorrow cuz i'm leaving for vacation so i'm going to post now

I woke up early the next day and helped Aidan load the car up. We got Zoe and strapped her into her seat while she still slept. we hopped up front. and got ready to drive to camp.
hơn một năm qua rapunzeleah123 said…
ALEX Y U NO TELL ME EARLIER!? XD

Name: Llilianna (Anna) Stoll

Job: professional singer

Looks change? Not at all

Kids: Yes :D my beautiful twins that everyone already knows, Luke and Silena, and a new addition. Their little brother Charlie.

Where I'm living: I travel across the country a lot, but I have a house in NYC

Married: Duh! To Connor Stoll!