Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 10019

hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
....but I can't ....gah something won't let me

I couldn't find the others

it's these ones:

evan & rebeca
wesley & lyla
claire & billy
mason & daisy
kyle & isabel

big smile
yeah yeah Chameron ...epic win *goes looking for the icon*

lol it was hard to find one without posting any spoilers and all I seem to have are huddy icons lol
 yeah yeah Chameron ...epic win *goes looking for the icon* LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại it was hard to find one without posti
hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
and all I seem to have are huddy icons lol

LMAO!! Go figure :P
I got Kyle & Isabel :)
hope it's good
 hope it's good
laugh
...your couples are hard to find lmao! it's much easier shipping popular couples :))
 ...your couples are hard to find lmao! it's much easier shipping được ưa chuộng couples :))
laugh
LMAO.. IKR? It's so hard being unique!!

Btw.. love that scene! They're made of cuteness :)
big smile
saved the fanfiction :D the summary is interesting ...can't wait to read it

"We do not remember days; we remember moments."
Cesare Pavese
I'm gonna start saving the icons you posted.. ;)
smile
can't seem to find the other ones :/

have you heard, we are tied with the Leyton family :D
You mean number of members? Wow.. their spot is much longer than ours, isn't it?
big smile
Ahhh.. this is why I don't have patience to make picks..lol
Btw, you can't go anywhere till my pick is ready.. :D
big smile
members !

Wow.. their spot is much longer than ours, isn't it?

yeah I think so ! and there is also Leyton lovers which has much more fans but isn't active for months now ...weird -- but I'm happy we are growing :D
mischievous
Btw, you can't go anywhere till my pick is ready.. :D

does trolling count :))
LOL! Yeah, just stay around until I get the pick done.. then you can leave, cause I probably will too.. haha:P
last edited hơn một năm qua
Why did I have to love Lorelai's most unpopular pairing?? Why can't I just love Lorelai & Luke like normal people?? LOL
laugh
Why can't I just love Lorelai & Luke like normal people?? LOL

lol, maybe cuz they suck :))

there's nothing new in the gg spot :O it's dead silence ...lol better this way than at war ...
lol, maybe cuz they suck :))

Oh yeah, that's right :D
I only need an icon of them and then I'm done. I'm gonna try to find a video on YT so I can make a screencap.. my last hope.. lol
sick
lol^ I didn't think it was that hard

Cint, don't ever let me go to the dair spot ...now i'm depressed :(
Almost done!

What? Why?? :/
link :D

I excluded CB because you know.. it's a spot dedicated to them..lol
it's depressing , they all believe Dair to be endgame and almost all are ex cb shippers :/

voted :D
hmmm
serves me right for trolling lol
LMAO!! Now that's just delusional.. but it's their problem. You really shouldn't go there, it'll only make you angry :/ Remember to stay inside the cb bubble ;)

And now that my pick is done, I'm gonna go do some reading.
Night!! <33
kiss
oky hun :D night:*
hơn một năm qua Angelwriter said…
I didn't really pay any attention to the forum until now. I didn't know you had a thread going Laura. Can I be added as a member too? My real name's Mandy.
smile
anyone :D
kiss
of course Mandy :D welcome
big smile
anyone here?
I'm here now.. :)
kiss
me too :))
Hahaha.. you're always here :D
So what's new?
stupid update errors.. :/
the good: The Good Wife got renewed for a 4th season ! epic win , Cint it's a must! you have to watch it :))

the bad: just found out Milan is playing Barcelona in the quarter semi-finals ...aka we are royally screwed !!!

you?
Oh.. that's great!! I promise I'll try to watch it as soon as I can, which I have no idea when it will be.. haha. Too many shows, too little time! ;P
Btw, only two more episodes left of House S6 :D I already downloaded all the episodes of S8 that aired, I wanna get there soon.

Sorry about Milan.. haha. But keep positive, you never know what might happen :)

Oh oh oh.. I just watched the latest TVD. Have you watched it? :D
big smile
Sorry about Milan.. haha. But keep positive, you never know what might happen :)

thanks bb! you know me always positive but idk :D

Btw, only two more episodes left of House S6 :D I already downloaded all the episodes of S8 that aired, I wanna get there soon.

awesome! but don't spoil me, I haven't watched season 8 yet , shocked? well in the beginning my internet wasn't working properly, and I had other priorities, like the good wife or american hs, tvd,gg ....and I was pissed/hurt at how season 7 ended
and not I wanna watch it whole ...so I'm waiting to end in may :D

I just watched the latest TVD. Have you watched it? :D
couldn't cuz internet is being an ass again! but saw the delena scenes, also the Matt/Elena talk and read about Alaric, bigg shocker right?
anyways. so happy for de! Elena loving Damon, finally figuring stuff out... and basically from their talk I got that Stefan is just a comfy blanket, something safe for her / kinda like Dan if you think about it :)) and Damon was something so sudden she couldn't escape him ... major points for us right :D

mischievous
also did you watch the Ed interview :D

things are turning around for cb and de ! so happy :D couldn't stand all the negativity on the spot
wink
link

this is it! it's just like you like it ....dark and sad and dark and sad and so so twisted ...and full of angst ....
LOL! I am shocked, actually! It's a good thing you told me now, or I could have spoiled you unintentionally..hehe. ;)
And now I'm not sure if I wanna finish S7.. haha.

Yeah, the Alaric thing was pretty shocking, but I was kinda suspecting it from the beginning of this episode. I'm curious to see how that is gonna play out.
The Elena/Matt talk was cute. :) It was a good episode and all, but I missed Caroline.. and Klaus too, a little bit. I think I like him too much now. I don't want him to die ever!! LOL!

What Ed interview?!? haha.. As you can see, I haven't :P
That fic hasn't been updated in over a year.. are you trying to kill me?? LOL
And now I'm not sure if I wanna finish S7.. haha.

you will understand me once you see the finale :/

but I missed Caroline.. and Klaus too, a little bit. I think I like him too much now. I don't want him to die ever!! LOL!

haha but he's evil and he kills people! truthfully I kinda like him in an 'he's the villain everybody loves' way but paws off Caroline :)) she belongs with Ty :D btw Ty's coming back and a major fight with Klaus is announced :D

I kinda figure it out when it was announced that Matt Davis aka Alaric, was cast as a main character in 'Cult' one of the pilots on CW this autumn :/ sucks, and he can appear just a guest star on the tvd starting next season, so this means 1. he's gonna get killed, or he'll leave Mistic Falls and return casually , kinda like Jack Bass :/

What Ed interview?!? haha.. As you can see, I haven't :P

I posted it in the video section :D
wink
That fic hasn't been updated in over a year.. are you trying to kill me?? LOL

I know and it breaks my heart ! but it's so good I couldn't help myself :/ please forgive me
LOL! Ok ok, he doesn't have to be with Caroline, I just want him not to be killed.. he's an interesting character and adds so much to the show. Just like Tyler, who should be back already! Do you know in which episode he'll return? And I'm dying to see him jealous.. hihi. That'll be fun!! :D
NOOOO!! I didn't know he was gonna be in another show. I don't want Alaric to leave, that would be sad! :/ But I hope, at least, that he isn't killed off. Everyone dies in this show, it's too much!! haha
he's an interesting character and adds so much to the show. Just like Tyler

amen to that :D he really does the villain part amazingly :D
no idea when Tyler is coming back, maybe after the next episode for the school Dance :D can't wait the Klaus/Tyler scenes :D

But I hope, at least, that he isn't killed off. Everyone dies in this show, it's too much!! haha

bummer right, I didn't expected this in the slightest :/ to Alaric of all people ....and also I'm sick of this 'let's get Stefan on the bunny diet' plot again ...it got so boring :D also did you like Sage ? I loved her and Im looking forward to her, Damon and Rebekah scenes next episode :D
Babes, I'm gonna go now.. I'm too lazy even to write.. lol
Think I'm gonna watch some more House :D
No thoughts on Sage so far. Will have to wait and see.
And now I'm really gone.
Bye!! :**
mischievous
and also season 2 of ahs is most likely gonna be in a mental institution !!! I'm so so excited ...they are casting the nemesis of Jessica Lange :D some 20 year old girl named Gia, kinda like Angelina Jolie in "Girl Interrupted." :)) can't freaking wait !!!
kiss
oky bye Cint :*
Julia, still here :D
hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
Yes!! What's up? haha