Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 10019

hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
laugh
What happens when you try to load your pic?? What error message do you get??

the page goes blank ...I checked the image is not over 700kb...strange

So now I saw it on the pic and I just had to eat some. :P Rafaello I think I only ate once and I never ate Mon Cheri or Pocket Coffee.. They're never very popular here..

hehe nice to contribute! you should deffo try them ...adore Pocket Coffe, and I don't even drink coffee :D
big smile
it was so pretty :D:D
 it was so pretty :D:D
hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
you should deffo try them ...adore Pocket Coffe, and I don't even drink coffee :D

Maybe the next time I go to the supermarket, I'll see if they have them. I don't like coffee, so it's good that you said that.. hahaha
this is from 2007 :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
 this is from 2007 :D
Haha.. I don't have pics from past Xmas, at least not that I can remember..
laugh
I don't like coffee, so it's good that you said that..

and I thought I was the only one left on the face of the planet who doesn't like coffee :))
laugh
Haha.. my brother doesn't like it either. And neither does Alexis Bledel.. lol. So there's at least four of us ;P
smile
so that was that with twitter :))
but I'm gonna check for updates from time to time :))
big smile
So there's at least four of us ;P

^^
that's good to hear
that's good to hear

Yep. No matter how weird you are. There's always someone who's the same.. haha :P

I'm now starting to search for a pic for my profile :)
So tell me what you think. Honest opinion ofc. :)
 So tell me what bạn think. Honest opinion ofc. :)
smile
Yep. No matter how weird you are. There's always someone who's the same

that's true

so Cint, new picks ideas ?
crying
it's a great pic! you should post it :D

I wanted to add my profile pic the one i have on fb but it doesn't load
so Cint, new picks ideas ?

Lol.. I don't know.. you still gotta do those picks we were talking about, what they've done to each other.. then we can think of others.. hahaha

it's a great pic! you should post it :D

Done!! Now I'm not an egg anymore :D
It was so weird making an icon of myself.. haha
you still gotta do those picks we were talking about, what they've done to each other.. then we can think of others..hahaha

yep! *think Laura, think !* tomorrow , it's so late now :D

I don't have another browser apart from Explorer and I hate it! if it still doesn't work with firefox I'll use that one to add my photo :(

Hahah.. I'm already feeling tired and it's not even 1 am here. Although we went to bed and woke up at the same time, so I suppose the time zones don't make that much of a diference atm.. ;)

Awww.. I'd love to help you, but I don't know what else you could do :/ Maybe try it later, like Julia said. I'm using firefox too and I had no problems..
I'm now trying to come up with something to put on my bio..
big smile
How would you describe me in less than 160 characters?? lol
smile
I'm now trying to come up with something to put on my bio..

please please don't ask me that ,I'm crap at this...thank god facebook doesn't have a bio...and if it does , mines empty lol

do some google searches idk
big smile
witter biographies might be the ultimate creative-writing challenge. You have 160 characters to spin your personal story! Here are 20 great mini-biographies that caught my eye and stole my heart. Enjoy!

@QueenRania
A mum and a wife with a really cool day job…

@Glinner
I apologise in advance.

@oilman
Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.

@TheMadHat
Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, and then the different branches of arithmetic — Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.

@AllisonBatof

Naturally and artificially flavoured

@BittrBetty

Just some chick bitching about her effed up life and stuff…

@maxxhendriks

I was born. When I was 11 I got my first computer. Then I started writing funny tweets. That’s still what I am doing. The end.

@RebeccaWoodcock

I am a sample size of one, not statistically significant, nor representative.

@MadsBloggingMom

Smart ass blogging mom. Its all about me, really.

@KRCraft

An ounce of perception – a pound of obscure.

@janefader

I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks.

@DianaSilvaSays

I love my husband, my dogs, all things marketing, three-day weekends, high-heels, reading, running, knitting, sushi, wine, long walks on the beach…wait, what?

@RainnWilson

I am an actor and a writer and I co-created SoulPancake and my son, Walter.

@PamelaLund

Spreading smiles like they’re herpes

@CKRapp

My life was changed by a train.

@Tweeetstreet

Nothing more than a man who cared enough to try

@EzraButler

I’m the illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Now neither parent admits to having me…

@brant

It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

@cshirky
Bald. Unreliable. Easily distracte
laugh
lol

***Insert Witty Remark Here – thus causing people to think you are an amusing genius***

Every now and then I announce “I know you’re listening” to empty rooms

Who knows more about love than an orge? Just trust me…

My name is Jason… I am bald… the end

I was named after a mythological being .. how would you feel?

Thumb wrestling champ in 52 states. Banana split stealer. I also help entrepreneurs grow their businesses while working less.

Speaker, Author, Communications expert and mind reader….. Oh really?…yeah I thought that too…Ok, I will prove it…You’re gonna click on the link above…

One over serious but really silly business casual online offline inline out-a-line friendly neighborhood kung-fu pianist CEO AKA “The Magnificent Guy!

Will philosophize for food

Having a brain doesn’t necessarily mean you should use it… And I’m NOT the guy from Sesame Street! Please send me an @ & I’ll respond!

If someone is Twittering alone in the forest, and nobody else is there to receive the tweet, is it just a 140 character blog?

If there’s a pink elephant hiding in the closet we are going to dig it out and discuss!

A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed

Empty nesting middle-aged spiritually questing married woman – trying to remember who she is

Former social media user who got sick of it all when I was banned at Digg in 2007. Now I’m back.

The Coolest Geek You’ll Ever Meet – I’ll Help U Bling Your Blog and Make Your Social Web Sexy!

I’m everything you’re not…the bad stuff too. LOL

Refreshingly common sensical with an inerudite swagger. What you got? I am here to learn. #tfree

I am a confused philanthropist who is continually battling his desire for money and obsession with materialistic value

Pro-Surfer, Pickup Artist, Internet Entrepreneur, Night Life Guru. #1 Twitterer in Hawaii. Come inside the crazy world of CJ, if you can handle it.

There’s one thing, just one thing that is the secret to life. Tweet me what it is. I’ll tweet you if I find out first.

My kids are named whiteport, wild irish rose, seagrams 7, old style classic draft, cisco, and mad dog2020

Freedom 55 minus 2, menopausal, overweight, in debt, jobless. Retirement income not based on experience. Too tired to start over. This is My Turning Point!

Am I really supposed to describe myself? How shallow… decide for yourself who I am

I’ll use my Jedi Mind Tricks to make you click the link above…ready? ummmm. (This is mine! So ok, I’ve changed mine since then!)

My current one is:

Sales Authority, Serial Entrepreneur & Internet Marketer. Loves A Deal & Starting New Ventures. Sleep? Nah, Plenty Of Time For That When I’m 6 Foot Under!

(Well, come on! I thought mine should have been #1 so to be in at #25 aint that bad!)

Know of any others? Please leave a comment below.

Happy Tweeting!

Sean
and I co-created SoulPancake and my son, Walter.

LOL! That was funny! :)
I'm still thinking, I want a great bio.. haha

There's actually an 'about me' section on FB.. haha. Mine was filled with a Marilyn Monroe quote, though. A big one ;)
tongue
You would think someone with a degree on advertising would be a little bit more creative.. hahaha
laugh
There's actually an 'about me' section on FB..

told you! it's empty :)))
You could at least find a good quote to describe you. It's what I always do ;)
I'm trying with Explorer now
Good luck!! Hope it works! :)
It doesn't work :(( it's my crappy internet connection for sure :(
kiss
Cint, I'm going to bed :(

tomorrow's my mum's b.day ...yay! so gonna get up go and bye her a present and roses :D

talk tomorrow :D enjoy Twitter lol ...
heart
LOL! Ok, night!! <33
hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
Girls, I'm going on a trip today and I don't know if I will be able to come here, so just want to whish you all a happy new year with lots of CB and DE for us!! See you in a month!
big smile
Happy New Year, Julia!! And we'll see you then.

And you won't really read this, so I don't know why I'm writing it ;P
big smile
Laura, I can see you're video spamming the Violate spot. Come talk to me now :D
laugh
Laura, I can see you're video spamming the Violate spot. Come talk to me now

hihihi *hides*
big smile
*still hiding*
 *still hiding*
Stop hiding! You're such a coward!! :P

YAYYYYYYYYYY!! I saw we were getting even more ahead before, but now.. OMG!! I think this is like our biggest advantage so far!! :D
So, what did you get for your mom?? :)
big smile
OMG!! I think this is like our biggest advantage so far!!

shhh don't jinx it..btw my cat's name is Jinx :D

So, what did you get for your mom??

Well I bought her roses, she adores them and a beautiful picture frame and went to the mall and stamped a photos of us 3 taken a few days ago ....she loved it :D then after dinner some friends came by and we had a blast :D it was a success !
btw my cat's name is Jinx :D

LOL!! That's original.. haha.

Glad you had a good day :) I had a blast too maxing out my credit card.. lol. JK. I just bought some clothes and what else did I buy again..?! Oh yeah, a Xbox with Kinect!! :D I wanted to buy one for a while now.. I'll have something to do on boring weekends now. ;)
You can see I'm easily pleased, much like a child :)
Wow.. I've just realized Clark/Lois have passed Stelena :ooo
Didn't see that coming.. haha.
big smile
LOL!! That's original..

well my previous cats made a terrible end so with this one I decided to give it the name and it works! 5 years in the running :D

Oh yeah, a Xbox with Kinect!!

awesome! my fried has one , just the xbox ,we watch movies on it lol :D

I'll have something to do on boring weekends now.

Yep!

what's Kinect again?
laugh
Wow.. I've just realized Clark/Lois have passed Stelena

Right? big shock for SE fans, or are they voting for us and neglecting their ship lol
mischievous
7499||| one more :D
we watch movies on it lol :D

LOL!! Please, tell me you also play games on it ;P

what's Kinect again?

Again, LOL!! ;P I don't know how to explain what it is, so I asked wikipedia's help ;P
link
Well, you know how stupid Stelena fans are, right?? So they obviously thought that they couldn't be reached anymore (even though we still have one more month of voting ahead of us) and started helping us win instead of voting for their own couple. LOLOLOLOL!!
big smile
Or maybe they're so selfless they took pity on us poor CB fans and started helping us cause there's just so few of us now.. ;P
big smile
LOL!! Please, tell me you also play games on it

he only has one videogame and they have a baby so no time, plus I'm not so crazy about video games ...I used to play them on the pc but not anymore :/

Or maybe they're so selfless they took pity on us poor CB fans and started helping us cause there's just so few of us now

proves them wrong ! proves anyone wrong ....after 5 years they are still the most loved :D:D:D:D I feel so proud ...and the bashing in the DE spot bagan lol
he only has one videogame and they have a baby so no time

Damn.. that was one expensive dvd player.. hahaha. Or is Xbox cheap in Italy? Cause my mom almost had a heart attack when she found out how much it costs here.. lol. I'm pretty sure she thinks I could give a better use to my money ;)

and the bashing in the DE spot bagan lol

They're bashing us again?!? Bastards!! ;P
(Notice how, even though I'm a DE shipper, I never include myself in this fandom anymore) ;)
Damn.. that was one expensive dvd player.. hahaha. Or is Xbox cheap in Italy?

lol, well they've had it for like 3 years before the baby ...I think it's Nintendo wii. italians are lazy lol, then comes Play Station and I think XbOX is third :D

They're bashing us again?!? Bastards!!

you know what they are really pissing me off...the CB fans , well the ones that remain, are true fans...we went through so so much crap and we survived !
the de fans , some are so winy ! so many changed to SE with the phone call scene from the season 3 premiere! they aren't true fans to begin with right? imagine if DE aren't endgame...it would destroy the fandom...and btw me and you ...

rant over
Hahah.. rant away :)

I kinda sympathize with SE fans now, at least I've never seen one of them bashing outside fandoms :/