Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
Did you watch this one?

Yep.

When are you coming back again?
hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
On January 27th. :)

I gotta go! My battery is almost dead. I'll make sure to come back at least after I see Darren haha I hope I do!!
Haha.. ok, bye, Julia!! :))
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
girl I'm gonna crash!

have fun on your trip Jules:*

night babes :*
Night!! <33
big smile
hihihi read this and thought of Julia :D

link
hơn một năm qua twilightlover73 said…
Hey guys!! So I've been browsing fanpop and look what I found!
link

I wish I was in NY to see him :)

So I've been browsing fanpop and look what I found!

Hey!! Thanks for reminding me about it. I intended to check if the spot was made earlier but totally forgot about it.
hơn một năm qua twilightlover73 said…

I wish I was in NY to see him :)

Same :(

Hey!! Thanks for reminding me about it. I intended to check if the spot was made earlier but totally forgot about it.
You're welcome :D I hope the spot will get bigger later!
last edited hơn một năm qua
I hope the spot will get bigger later!

I really hope people will participate, which is the most important.. only time will tell ;)
smile
anyone :D
Nope.. lol
I'm gonna take a shower now, but I'll be here after.. hehe ;P
big smile
oky :D Yesterday I had a Leighton Meester marathon :D 2 movies in a row :D she is an amazing actress :D
Here!! :D Oh what movies did you watch??
sad
Blair's flashbacks reveal the fallout of her and Chuck's car accident, which Nate realizes may have been caused by foul play. Meanwhile, Lily gets a private eye to locate Charlie; and Vera Wang makes an appearance at Blair's bridal-dress fitting. Original Air Date: Jan 16, 2012
Guest Cast Vera Wang: Herself

Source: CW
big smile
Monte Carlo and Country Strong! have you seen them?
Yep! I think I've mentioned that I watched Country Strong before. Anyway, it's been like almost a year since I watched it. I was only watching because of Leighton and Gwyneth, but it was actually a good movie. I'd have never guessed it would end like it did.. haha.
And Monte Carlo I watched when I was coming back from Peru. I was going through the movies they had and I was like 'what am I in the mood to watch?' and then I found Monte Carlo and thought a silly girly movie would be perfect for the occasion.. haha. The guy next to me was watching Hangover 2 and I could hear him laughing with my ear phones on.. lol
Anyway, did you like them??
I was only watching because of Leighton and Gwyneth, but it was actually a good movie
It really was! and sad and everything, and Lei Lei playing someone so shy with an accent :D amazing ....while she was with Beau ...I saw the same look on her face , the same when she was with Chuck / love awwww :D
Monte Carlo was ok...Liked Katie Casidy a lot, pictured her as Juliet lol...
mischievous
also adore 'words I couldn't say'
It was weird seeing Katie Cassidy being so goody goody after Ruby and Juliet.. ;)
Sooo, now my link is really done, until I remember another couple, ofc..lol
And I also made my link as well :D
big smile
It was weird seeing Katie Cassidy being so goody goody after Ruby and Juliet..

rofl! it was , she does bitch like no other :))

*goes to read it :D*
I watched last night's episode of Revenge and now I'm really torn between Jack and Nolan for Emily.. haha. I want her with both of them for different reasons..
big smile
Haley & Nathan - one of my favorites in the beginning / Now they are meh..
Lorelai & Luke- totally agree. don't get all the love, he was so boring , always complaining !!!
Max & Liz- Meh...
Bonnie & Jeremy / Bonnie & Damon- Bamon one of the two couples I hate with Passion!
Veronica & Piz- big time fail. Logan :D
Cassie & Sid- Meh...
Cordy & Xander / Anya & Xander- liked these two pairing :D funny
Ross & Rachel- love them :D but Mondler is number 1 always
Dan & Blair- you are so gonna kill me! as I was watching the 2nd part of season 4 I really laughed at their scenes, and love their relation / BUT let's get one thing clear, only their friendship!
Rachel & Puck / Rachel & Finn- at 1st I was against Puckleberry seeing as I was a Quick! but then I cherished the few scenes they share. as for Finchel ...meh....St Berry was so much awesome :D miss Jesse. btw just found out Jonathan Groff will guest star on The Good Wife /a dream came true!!! can't wait :D

end rant *exhausted*
big smile
I watched last night's episode of Revenge and now I'm really torn between Jack and Nolan for Emily.. haha. I want her with both of them for different reasons..

hihihi Jack :D what did he do for her?
big smile
“I also love working with Taissa. She’s so sweet and just a breath of fresh air. In between takes she’s just so normal, and it’s kind of nice to just snap out of it for a minute and hang out with her for a second and have to pop back in it. And the whole Violet-Tate things is…I’m a big hopeless romantic, so it’s kind of cool to be able to act out some of that stuff in the scenes with her”
— Evan Peters.
Bamon one of the two couples I hate with Passion!

I don't hate couples that don't exist.. haha. As I said, they're just on the list because some people are delusional enough to think that their attempts to kill each other are a sign of their hidden love. Umm.. NO?!
Which is the other couple, btw?

Dan & Blair- you are so gonna kill me! as I was watching the 2nd part of season 4 I really laughed at their scenes, and love their relation

LMAO!! I'm a really nice girl, I let people have their (bad) taste. :P I don't mind them as much as I did. Tbh I think their friendhip made Dan a more interesting character, which doesn't have to mean I want them to be something more. Plus, I think it's great that when the show begun Serena was the one who had everything and Blair was the jealous one, and now the tables have turned. Blair is the center of attention now and Serena is the one getting jealous cause she loves Dan and she knows Dan loves Blair.

btw just found out Jonathan Groff will guest star on The Good Wife /a dream came true!!! can't wait :D

Too bad I don't watch that show. ;)
hihihi Jack :D what did he do for her?

He didn't really do anything special this episode. It's just that he was with the real Emily/fake Amanda and she asked if he and real Amanda/fake Emily had ever gone out. He asked if she was jealous and said that she didn't have to worry about that cause she was the one he had been waiting for his whole life. It was just so cute how he said that.. even if he didn't say it for the right person, we know that he meant he was waiting for the girl he met when they were little :)
big smile
Which is the other couple, btw?
true! in the show they have nothing !!! the other one is Sawyer/Kate Lost! Gah ...I never hated a couple more tbh, me is a Jack/Kate fan here and I thanked God they they got endgame in the end :D in a very unlikely way but they were endgame!!! Love lost :D

Plus, I think it's great that when the show begun Serena was the one who had everything and Blair was the jealous one, and now the tables have turned. Blair is the center of attention now and Serena is the one getting jealous cause she loves Dan and she knows Dan loves Blair.
remember I said only friendship :) and that's exactly what I thought watching the epi's .Blair has 3 men wanting and fighting for her :)) and Serena is only now waking up to realize that she wants Dan...not that there's anything wrong there (derena ftw) but still...Blair's the center stage now for once:D

Too bad I don't watch that show.

you can change that :D it's an amazing tv show...so If you have a spot open ...I recommend it with all my heart / and you know we have awesome taste :D
heart
we know that he meant he was waiting for the girl he met when they were little :)

awwww :D:D:D
sad
btw made some Violate questions :D miss them
worried
do you think I should make the picks in the Chuck spot, for the icon/banner seeing as no one else made them?
me is a Jack/Kate fan

I would have stopped watching way before I did if it wasn't for them :')

it's an amazing tv show...so If you have a spot open

That's the problem. It's already on my to-watch list, but I have over 20 shows on that list.. lol. Right now my priorities are Kingdom Hospital, because it took forever to download it.. lol, and Lost and House because I bought the dvds.. Btw, my House dvds arrived today :D

awwww :D:D:D

That was exactly my reaction when I watched that scene and right after I was like Damn it, Jack, stop being so cute and perfect! He just has been waiting for Amanda for so long I think they have to be together. But then again I looove her with Nolan. I think they're way more alike and he always supports her, even when she screws up. Can't she be with both? That would be perfect! :)
Btw, two awesome guys to choose from and Emily goes for dull Daniel.. lol

do you think I should make the picks in the Chuck spot, for the icon/banner seeing as no one else made them?

Was it supposed to be up? If it was, then you should do it..people are probably waiting for someone else to make it ;)
Oh.. and I answered your questions.. :)
Unless you made more now?? *goes to the violate spot*
big smile
I would have stopped watching way before I did if it wasn't for them :')
explain yourself please :D

but I have over 20 shows on that list.. lol.
wow! I have zero :))

and Lost and House because I bought the dvds.. Btw, my House dvds arrived today :D

so what are you waiting for!! Lost and House ftw!

Can't she be with both? That would be perfect! :)
one word for you :)) threesome!

then you should do it..people are probably waiting for someone else to make it ;)

I'll get right on it :D
big smile
Unless you made more now??
Yesterday :D
big smile
explain yourself please :D

lol.. I meant that when the first season of Lost was ending, I already didn't like the show that much. But I kept watching until almost the middle of S2 because I wanted to see what would happen to Jate. ;)
But since nothing ever happened between them and I had a feeling that they were killing my favorite characters on purpose.. lol, I finally stopped watching.

wow! I have zero :))

You're so lucky!! I don't know how you do it! People tell me how good a certain show is and is already on my list. Then there are the shows that I stopped watching that I want to catch up on.

one word for you :)) threesome!

lol.. you're so naughty!! :P
Yesterday :D

Yeah, I already checked.. haha. It's all answered!! :)
big smile
but since nothing ever happened between them and I had a feeling that they were killing my favorite characters on purpose.. lol, I finally stopped watching.
darn it! I spoiled it for you :(( well It's clear that neither die...so catch up.btw it's much better to watch it on dvd's because you know how confusing is lost...I died waiting a whole week in between episodes lol!

You're so lucky!! I don't know how you do it! People tell me how good a certain show is and is already on my list.
why?1st because I already seen a tone of tv shows, 2nd because I have nowhere to download entire seasons to watch, I barely do it with the shows I watch on a regular basis (tgw,gg,tvd...) .if I were at my father's, now that's a different story :/ unlimited internet connection :/

[i]Then there are the shows that I stopped watching that I want to catch up on.[i/]
I did that this summer with Fringe and I regret nothing / awesome !

darn it! I spoiled it for you :((

lol.. no worries. I've been so spoiled already when it comes to Jate. I don't really mind..

I did that this summer with Fringe and I regret nothing / awesome !

Haha.. yeah, but imagine trying to catch up on every show you ever watched in your life. I don't mean just recently, I have shows on my list like Blossom and Sabrina. I don't even know if I'll be able to find them anywhere, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.
Btw, Fringe is on my to-watch list as well :)
worried
how are we doing on the polls ?
big smile
Btw, Fringe is on my to-watch list as well :)
love to hear that, you'll love it ...like x files, from the creator of Lost / do you need more :))
kiss
Cint brb someone is here :D
Lol.. I've heard many people comparing it to The X-Files. :)

Polls??
I'm gonna try to watch the live streaming of TVD.. hope it works here :)
angry
Ugh!! Failed miserably! I watched like 3 parts of scenes.. but it kept freezing completely and I had to reload. My connection is fine so I suppose there are too many people on the site.. :/
back!

the portrait poll?

Ugh!! Failed miserably!

sucks :( I'll watch only the DE scenes on youtube tomorrow :( oh the misery :(((
crying
the portrait poll?

Ohhh.. last time I checked, which was not too long ago, we were almost 70000 votes ahead again :D

OMFG!! Stubborn as I am, I went back and tried to watch TVD again and I got to watch this scene and then it froze again and now I'm gonna go crazy.. I wanna know what happens now!! It was something really bad!! :(