Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9851-9900 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
LMAO!! Poor pathetic people.. can't admit defeat.. :P

Night babes!! Go dream about CB endgame!! <333
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
kiss
Cint still here ???
hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
I'm here!
kiss
Julia :D hey bb ! what's up
Nothing much haha just playing Draw Something like an addict lol You?
big smile
Draw Something

what is it ? :)))

I'm ecstatic about the season finale of Revenge ... just watched it .. and as usual making my rounds on fanpop :D
It's like a game that you have to draw something and your friends have to guess it.

I miss season finales! It seems like a lifetime since I last watched one haha

I'll go to sleep Lau! I have lots of things to do tomorrow... :/ Bye!
last edited hơn một năm qua
kiss
oky hun :D night :*
laugh
hello ??? *hears echo right back helloooo*

:))) jlk
I'm here!!
big smile
anyone :D
smile
anyone ....God it's been forever :(
Anybody here ?
big smile
LAURAAAAAAAA!!
What's up with this new forum layout, btw?? It's weird..
Lauraaaa?!?! Come back here!!!!!!!!!!! ;P
Sorry ....I was on yt _)) so you like the new changes :)) how are babe
heart
my heart <3 my heart
big smile
they have done a lot of changes , there's a super medal, bigger than fanatic, the forum is different . and a bunch of new stuff :D
Hey girl!! I'm ok, nothing new really with me.. what's up with you??

I'm watching Revenge now.. :D
Super medal?! I couldn't even get a fanatic in the Audrey spot with all my contributions.. I'm guessing you need to contribute A LOT to get that one.. hehe
haha I'm just so happy to be here :D
I'm at my bffs house but I don't care , you have the priority now :D
I'm working, as usual, writing my paper for the uni finally ... and watching a lot of shows, as always ... I wanna see the newest tvd episode :D
Revenge kinda disappointed me lately, so has american horror story :(
I started watching The Following with Kevin Bacon , the pilot was great ---
and my latest obsessions
Homeland
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
and
and Gossip Girl ... btw ..I wanna hear your thoughts on the finale :D
and how may I ask are your classes going :D here's so cold !!! I always remember when you told you you are dying of heat stroke :))) I want that :))
Just watched the video you posted.. cute :) I had never heard this version of Feel This.. it's completely different than the one Bethany sings.. *shrugs*

I'm at my bffs house but I don't care , you have the priority now :D

Awww.. I'm touched :) *hugs*

I wanna see the newest tvd episode :D

I just watched it, before Revenge.. I'll try to be cool about it and not spoil you.. lol

Revenge kinda disappointed me lately, so has american horror story :(

What?!? NOO!!! Why? I'm right there with you on AHS.. I have like 5 episodes to watch still cause I'm so not in the mood.. This season was just awful!! But I'm enjoying Revenge and all its usual backstabbing.. I'm not really obsessed with it right now, but I'm not obsessed with any shows atm, so..
The shows I've been enjoying are basically the same as usual.. besides Revenge, TGW, TVD and BBT. I'm a couple episodes behind on SPN, because I'm just not feeling it anymore.. I think it's time for the show to end. Oh.. and Glee, well, it's Glee.. with all its inconsistency :/

.I wanna hear your thoughts on the finale :D

I thought we had already talked about it, but maybe I'm going crazy.. hehe
Ok, so you know I think GG sucks right now and I could care less about anythign that isn't CB related. Anyway, I thougth the finale was kinda stupid and what happened was basically what I didn't want to happen.. CB married with children, or child, to be precise.. hehe. I think the wedding thing wasn't so horrible after all cause it was sorta original.. their motivation, how everything was quickly organized and all that. But flashing forward and showing them with a son.. I can't even.. Plus, the way things ended with Derena getting married and everyone together and happy was totally telenovela worth material.. haha.
Oh.. and Dan being GG.. lol.. it was just hilariously ridiculous. The boy who was always looking down at everyone else was the one gossiping about their lives?! Talk about hypocrisy.. and they still tried to make it look like he wasn't doing anyone any harm.. yeah, right.. :/
and how may I ask are your classes going

well.. classes only start again after carnaval.. hehe.. but I'm not looking forward to that.. lol

I always remember when you told you you are dying of heat stroke :))) I want that :))

Hahah.. it's not sooo hot anymore, but it's still hot.. I'd love to trade places if I could.. lol

Hun, it's lunch time.. but I'll be back in a bit.. don't go anywhere.. :)
big smile
I'll try to be cool about it and not spoil you.. lol

haha don't worry about it :D I've already watched a few clips on yt :) I'm loving it so far ! even with the whole sire bond stuff ...the whole sex scene *Ed Sheeran's 'kiss me '* even thought a lot of fand were pissed off I loved the scene and after the whole angst with de :D but I have only one problem ...I felt sad for the Stelena break up and now when Elena told Stefan that she doesn't love him anymore, as much as I love de and you know it's a lot I felt bad for Stefan , Am I going out of my mind :)))

Chair with little Henry ..perfection ....I didn't care about anybody else :D loved the song , reminded me of Sex and the city :D

hopefully the next ahs season will be better, Evan will be back and so is Taissa as I heard, I just made a pick for the info on season 3, sound promising , check it out :D
Revenge idk why, maybe as a Jack and Emily shipper the show kinda lost me , hate the fast that they made Jack a dad and the fact that the child is actually his...and I kinda got lost in the plot, have to watch the last 3 episodes again to understand it :D

Awww.. I'm touched :) *hugs*

of course ... I really missed you ...how were your hollydays btw :D
And I'm back! :)

how were your hollydays btw :D

They were ok. Nothing interesting, but resting is always good :)
I've read a lot.. haha. I bought a kobo touch and got back into reading.. that's partly why I'm not so much into tv shows atm, I'm finding my books a lot more interesting :D

Oh.. Elena saying she wasn't in love with Stefan anymore was kinda sad.. I felt bad for him too, which was surprising.. haha
And how are you liking TGW, btw?
big smile
. but I'm not looking forward to that.. lol

tell me about it , I hate waiking up in the morning ...swear I was born to be a vampire lol :))

ok hun ....talk later, I started cleaning around here :)
laugh
kobo touch sounds interesting :D
you should recommend me some ,when I have time ...I've downloadedThe Casual Vacancy, by k rowling ..but haven't got the chance to read it yet :D
Oh there you are.. I thought you had disappearead. And I'm already back.. lol.. I just left to have lunch.. haha. But now I'm not sure if you're still around.. :/

And I just finished Revenge and it was a good episode.. but the ending was kinda sad.. and I think I'm starting to like Emily with Aiden.
big smile
And how are you liking TGW, btw?

I like it, nothing special yet, maybe because my obsession with Homeland but I still adore it, heard some major stuff happens in the next few episodes, I trust the Kings :S
laugh
Oh.. Elena saying she wasn't in love with Stefan anymore was kinda sad.. I felt bad for him too, which was surprising.

ikr? I feel like such a cheater lmao ! its just that they've been 'in love' for so long, it kinda feels like the end of an era lol :))
big smile
I thought you had disappearead

I saw that you went to eat so I got into cleaning the room, kinda went over the line :D sorry

Emily and Aiden ? yeah I prefer them to Daniel/ Emily :)) but they aren't on good terms anymore :/
kobo touch sounds interesting :D

It's awesome!! So much lighter than a real book.. lol. And considering I'm always traveling it's good because I don't have to worry about having space for books in my bag.. haha.

you should recommend me some ,when I have time

Oh.. totally. I recently finished reading the latest book in the Heather Wells mystery series. And I just discovered the Sophie Katz mystery series, I'm obesessed with both. You should read them when you can :D
but they aren't on good terms anymore :/

Well.. let's hope that changes soon. :) But as long as Emily is not with Daniel I'm cool ;)
angry
I googled the device , looks cool and practical :D
uggh just hate it when someone posts something in the wrong category ...the delene spot has been spammed ... for the sake of the medals :(
uggh just hate it when someone posts something in the wrong category

Ugh! Tell me about it!! I reported so many picks because of that..
really need to finish updating this forum with all the dates , I'm coming around to it ..'GG is over' haven't really gotten used to this sentence yet ...and we're gonna do a spot makeover soon :d

from the family I'm talked to Marty but that's all, I feel like a stranger to them now ---I've gotten carried away with other stuff.
there were changes here and there. I don't spend so much time on the internet anymore, I've started to cook -> please don't laugh --- more organized , it's been a weird but there comes the time ...I think you know ...I had to come down from the tree someday :D
I haven't really been on the CBF lately, just a few comments here and there and that's it. And I don't even do anything else on FP anymore. It's kinda sad.. I'd like to come back, but there's just so much to do and my spare time is used for other things nowadays.. hehe.

Haha.. knowing how to cook is very useful. After I moved closer to home I haven't really done much cooking anymore, since I'm back home most weekends now and I have my mom to cook for me when I'm here ;)
kiss
Cint I have to go help out a little , I'll be back ...
xoxo :D
heart
ok, bye!! :)
big smile
please tell me your here :)
LAURAAA!!!!!!!
big smile
Cintia !!!! omg thought you were gone :D what time is it there :)) here is 3:22 am, I can't sleep lol :D
Hahah.. I wasn't on FP but I saw your prop on my inbox and came running :)
It's 12:30 now.. there's a cockroach hiding in my room and I'm afraid to go to sleep because it might get in my bed during the night :/ So i have to wait until I'm really tired and can't stay awake anymore cause I won't be able to sleep before that.. lol.
But anyway, what's up with you? :)
big smile
lol I don't know if to laugh or be scared of that :))) go in with a baseball bat and kill his sorry ass :))) how are things hun?
the last time we talked I went help with laundry and it got dragged out, some other friends came and we stayed with them , sorry .... just watched tvd :D
Oh.. and your icon is adorable, btw! :) Old school Blair.. I love it <3