Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
And the best part is that it's small, my old camera is one of those kinda big ones, so that's the main reason I wanted to buy a new one ;)
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
my last post in this thread is a year old.Wow.

lol, try mine:D

And the best part is that it's small, my old camera is one of those kinda big ones, so that's the main reason I wanted to buy a new one

small and smart , 16 mpix ...awesome :D I am so behind with digital cameras...mine has like 4 years :D but it still works so I'm good :D
I'm done with your AHS picks! Why am I usually the only one who leaves comments there?? lol

And your twitter bg looks fine to me. It's supposed to be the CB pick repeated, right?
my last post in this thread is a year old.Wow.

Lmao!! I wasn't supposed to post that.. it was something I had replied to on another thread.. wrong crtl c crtl v.. haha

.mine has like 4 years :D but it still works so I'm good :D

Hahah.. my old camera was bought in 2005 and it still works just fine, my mom already said she wants it :)
Why am I usually the only one who leaves comments there??

because they aren't all chatty :D and maybe because it's new :D

And your twitter bg looks fine to me. It's supposed to be the CB pick repeated, right?

Perfection :D thanks

Lmao!! I wasn't supposed to post that.. it was something I had replied to on another thread.. wrong crtl c crtl v

hmmm are you cheating on me :))

laugh
and maybe because it's new :D

haha.. that's no excuse, sometimes I check older picks and there aren't many commments.. same goes for violate picks, this fandom is so shy.. haha :P

hmmm are you cheating on me :))

LOL! Of course not, hun. You're my one and only!! ;D
It's just that Sandra made an appearance on our old and dead GG Fans Thread and I saw her post and replied.. and that's all that happened, I swear!! LMAO! :D
big smile
Which song would describe Tate/Violet iyp?
And talking about dead, I think you should remove the names from users who deleted their accounts.. ?! I mean, they're obviously not gonna talk on here anymore :(
Ok, let me think about that.. I'm pretty sure I was listening to a song that reminded me of them a few days ago, but I can't remember which one.. lol
I mean, they're obviously not gonna talk on here anymore

sadly yes...I'll get right on that once I finish the picks :D
The only song I could think of now is I'll Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab for Cutie :)
big smile
I'll Follow You Into The Dark
^^ very good input / 'cause I'm making a pick :D
70 % of making picks is trying to find the perfect icons :/
I just found a post on tumblr about violate and it had this songlist.. :) Just need to check the lyrics, the only song I know from the list is Anna Molly, but can't remember the lyrics.. haha

All Time Low-Therapy
Nirvana- Heart Shaped Box
The Only Hope For Me Is You- My Chemical Romance
Incubus- Anna Molly
She Is Love (Acoustic)- Parachute
Streetcar- Funeral For a Friend
I’m Lost Without You- Blink-182
big smile
they got my Christmas Cards today / like finally :D *jumping from joy :D*
laugh
I'm running out of icons lol :))
laugh
Do you think 30 song choices is to many lol :))
they got my Christmas Cards today / like finally :D *jumping from joy :D*

Yay!! That's awesome!! Better late than never!! hahah :D
You can send me one too next year.. haha :P
LOL!! I don't know.. if you think they all fit and FP lets you add that many options, I suppose it's ok.. haha
laugh
You can send me one too next year.. haha

don't tempt me :D

well 30 is enough I think :D I don't have that many icons !!!
LOL! You really do like sending letters.. you're so old fashioned.. haha ;P I haven't sent one since.. ever! Well, actually when I was like 10 we had to send someone a letter, it was a school project.. haha. Anyway, I sent a letter to my closest aunt.. lol. And that was the end of it.

30 is more than enough! :)
I'm sorry, but I can't find the violate kiss gif you asked me :/ I'll look again later, maybe I'll have more luck..
I haven't sent one since.. ever

me neither! but that's the point, the surprise and they all sent messages thanking me, and posted stuff on facebook :D so mission accomplished!

I'm sorry, but I can't find the violate kiss gif you asked me :/ I'll look again later, maybe I'll have more luck..

no worries, I ain't gonna change my icon soon so ... :D

The Pick is ready! btw all the songs I listed are great ...listen to them if there are one's you don't know :D
sad
on to my next project ---> removing deleted accounts from the list :( but it's still sad :(
crying
Courtney isn't here anymore!...but but she was suppose to make the change in the Chuck Spot
I'm gonna have to answer to your pick later.. too many songs, I need to think about this.. haha.
There are many songs I don't know.. gonna check them out later. :)

I only found out Courteney was gone recently, when I realized Fran was gone, I started clicking on everyone's profile to see who else had left. I was shocked as well. :(
The list got considerably smaller :(
big smile
it's done^^ how about we find some new dates for CB ....we left it at the piano scene...think memorable scenes after?

There are many songs I don't know.. gonna check them out later.

there are all great ones and if we have the same taste you'll love them :D
crying
The list got considerably smaller

7 to be more exact :( Courtney was amazing :(

Who's gonna do the pick now :/
I don't know why the epic train station scene wasn't added before, but we could add it now. I remember how much we had waited for that..
Courtney was amazing :(

True. :( And I don't know how to get in touch with her anymore.. :/
And Nat hasn't deleted her account here, but from what I've seen she's not really keeping in touch with anyone and she's deleted her accounts on both twitter and tumblr.
big smile
20/Sep/10
train station- because it wouldn't be her world without him

big smile
15/Nov/10

"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back"

After the piano sex, the more meaningful scenes I can remember are in 4x09, people that are meant to be together.., and in the finale, I'll always love you :)
And this season the scene in 5x06 (I think) where Chuck apologizes for everything and the limo scene in the latest episode..
big smile
16/May/11

He is still Number One :D the finale
last edited hơn một năm qua
kiss
Nat , oh Nat, we got along great ....really miss her :/

And this season the scene in 5x06 (I think) where Chuck apologizes for everything and the limo scene in the latest episode..

agree^^^
big smile
07/Nov/11 Chuck apologizes
05/Dec/11 the Limo scene

Now we only have to phrase them correctly or do you want to change them all? any suggestions
angry
all the picks in the gg spot are Blair belongs with? Blair loves more? gah so frustrating :/
Hmmm.. Idk.. maybe we could not indicate the scene, but just put the name of the episode, like the ones that are already up there..
Gah!! Why are you even on that spot?!? You're very brave!! hhahah
ok I'm on it! brb
sad
back! just added some icons and as my internet is shit lately I couldn't do 2 things in the same time :/
Oh.. I was wondering if you had lost connection.. that sucks, were you able to watch the AHS finale yet??
rainy
were you able to watch the AHS finale yet??

words can't express the anger I'll feeling right now!!!
I'm guessing that's a no.. :/
Stupid, stupid internet connection!! Why is that happening anyway?? You need your internet back to normal next week!! TVD is back!!! :o
TVD is back!!!

I will die that day ,specially with all the DE goodness coming ...did you read JP interview?
it's wireless and in the winter and for eg now for holidays it's so slow :(( gah hate it ...btw made another T/V pick
No, not really. What did she say??
big smile
"[Elena and Damon] are trying very hard to understand that the Stefan that they know is gone forever and that he betrayed them," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com. "Elena understands ... that ultimately it's time for her to move on with her life and not hold onto a ghost of her past."

Mega Buzz: Castle's tough choice, Housewives' health scare and a Diaries death?

When the CW series left off, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) believed their plan to defeat Klaus (Joseph Morgan) was foiled because Stefan (Paul Wesley) stepped in and saved him. What they didn't know was that Stefan did so to avoid Klaus' minions from then going after Damon. "One of the big things in the episode back, however, is when Stefan reappears in their lives," Plec says. "At what point do they start to understand the part he played in saving Damon's life and then what does that mean to each of them?"

Which Vampire Diaries Original is coming back with a vengeance?

Although Stefan may eventually explain himself to his former love, he has one person on his mind, and it's not Elena. "Stefan is definitely acting from a place of aggressive and not completely rational spite [towards Klaus]," Plec says. "That is going to be a big issue for Elena [and she'll say], 'You could've handled this differently, you can be different, you could feel differently and is winning this war more important than the people you have to hurt along the way?' Right now revenge is definitely his priority." Meanwhile, Klaus will be quite the opponent. "We're going to continue to explore his vulnerabilities while also making him madder and madder and more violent and more evil," Plec says.

With Stefan off focusing on Klaus, Damon and Elena will continue to lean on each other — although Damon, Plec adds, will be back to "acting out, day-drinking, pouting and being generally curmudgeonly." But the romantic tension will build and Elena will have a hard time denying it. "Now that Stefan is out of the picture, in her mind there's a way to free herself up and allow that tension to come out and play," Plec says. "The question of 'Does Elena love Damon [and] has she been fully falling for him all along?' is going to be very much a part of the season."

But life in Mystic Falls is never without complication and Elena will have quite a few things on her plate. First, there's the fact that she killed Rebekah, and when the Original sister gets undaggered she'll be pissed off, to say the least. Elena will also start to see how she's just as capable of destruction as her vampire peers. "Elena realizes that in order to survive and in order to protect the people she loves the most, sometimes she has to behave more like Katherine than Elena, and sometimes a dark choice needs to be made, a violent act needs to be enacted and it's troubling for her," Plec says. "So who is she really at her core? She's clearly not the girl-next-door do-gooder, she never has been."

Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Jan. 5 at 8/7c on The CW.
Hmmm.. very interesting..
I also saw something about a kiss in the next episode that all DE fans are excited about and think it's gonna be between Damon and Elena.. we'll see!! :D

Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep now. Too early, I know.. lol
Night!!! <33