Những nàng công chúa Disney What would bạn look like as a Disney princess?

LUMENA posted on Jun 06, 2013 at 12:03PM
Create a drawing of you as a disney princess or use this link to make one. You may also make a fantasy princess/alter ego princess but please determine wither you created the you in disney form or the alter you in disney form. I'm lazy and decided to make a me princess with the use of this link (no rights apply) but I'm definitely later on actually drawing a me princess. If you find a better link to make your own princess POST! This was just the first one I saw atm. Have fun! (feel free to add a background story or anything else creative ;D) To capture your dolldivine pic press Ctrl+prt sc sysrq (print screen) and copy paste (Ctrl+v) to paint. Then save and upload.
link below:
link
 Create a drawing of bạn as a Disney princess hoặc use this link to make one. bạn may also make a fantas
last edited on Jun 06, 2013 at 12:29PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
Thank you so much for sharing this website! it's so addicting!
I made jasmine in her red outfit and blue one, I made cinderella, aurora, and attempted mulan.

here is me in my princess form. I kind of made it a bit idealized but just a bit. this is how I would look as an animated princess with some touch ups.
 Thank bạn so much for sharing this website! it's so addicting! I made hoa nhài in her red outfit and
shanyuisboss commented…
okay, she wasn't like this when I made her. whatever, who cares. it still looks amazing. hơn một năm qua
here is a princess bride. it's not me as a princess bride by the way, it's just a bride doll I made. enjoy
 here is a princess bride. it's not me as a princess bride bởi the way, it's just a bride doll I made.
the last one I am submitting. another princess version of me. I changed the hair color by the way. my natural color is somewhere in between dark brown and black.
 the last one I am submitting. another princess version of me. I changed the hair color bởi the way. my
hơn một năm qua rosemina said…
This is me as a princess :)
 This is me as a princess :)
hơn một năm qua Safira-09 said…
This is my princess..
 This is my princess..
hơn một năm qua LibelluleBleu said…
Mine ( link )
 Mine ( http://www.azaleasdolls.com/heroine.html )
hơn một năm qua LUMENA said…
these are ALL so pretty <3 Lovely!
hơn một năm qua MaidofOrleans said…
OMG I've been obsessed with DollDivine for years! I'm glad others have discovered it. :) Here's me as a princess.
 OMG I've been obsessed with DollDivine for years! I'm glad others have discovered it. :) Here's me
hơn một năm qua AudreyFreak said…
I wish they had a paler shade of yellow (like Anastasia's dress) and different purple, more like violet. I LOVE those 2 colors together but this will have to do (and also, my hair is darker).

I actually did draw a DP version of myself awhile back, too, but my face shape is more like Aurora's: link
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I wish they had a paler shade of yellow (like Anastasia's dress) and different purple, thêm like viol
shanyuisboss commented…
I tình yêu the drawing bạn made, it's so pretty hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
I made some a while ago a long time ago. Turned out great!
 I made some a while cách đây a long time ago. Turned out great!
hơn một năm qua dimitri_ said…
Mine
 Mine