Những nàng công chúa Disney The planning of Merida's Welcoming to the Disney Princess Royal Court

Elemental-Aura posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 12:23PM
After Merida in Disney Princess shading. We know what that could possibly mean? Merida might officially join the Royal Court along with the other Official Disney Princesses. So we might as well get prepared for her welcoming here. It's better to be prepared now if Disney decides announces and it "could" be in 2 weeks time and everybody is to busy and stress to make things for Merida's welcoming. And also this way we can talk about it and post images in this forum instead of the fan club page if Disney decides not to let her in leaving everyone dissappointed.

The change of the banner. Who held the banner contest for Rapunzel's coronation? Would they like to hold it again or would somebody else like to volunteer? And also who-ever designed this Disney Princess fanclub needs to be notified for the possible change of the banner

Does anybody know if Merida will get a coronation like Tiana and Rapunzel? So that way we can add her in the line-up on a certain date, so it'll be more special and meaningful.

Can anybody find a full body shot of Merida in Disney Princess shading? I and along with other people may like to use them. I'll put the Brave franchise shading of Merida in the forum if it would help people would like to attempt their own DP shading of Merida

I'm going to try and make Merida her own Deluxe ballgown unless (Disney has made one already for her) so I can make images like I did for Rapunzel but this time for Merida. If you don't understand I'll post what I mean.

23/12/2012
link
4th paragraph of this article Merida will be an official Disney Princess in July with a coronation

Supervisors:
Merida's Welcoming: All of us who care
Banner Contest Supervisor: Unkown
Disney Princess fanpop creator: Unkown
last edited on Dec 23, 2012 at 04:43AM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jessikaroo said…
meh
Shame I'm still relatively new here. I've never seen a banner contest before.
hơn một năm qua Elemental-Aura said…
@Jessikaroo: You'll love it many people design their banners (they can have more than 1 entry) We gather them up in groups of 10 in one image and each banner will have have a number next to it and you vote which number(s) you like per image.

E.g. So First group of banners you like banner No.3 and if it has the most votes it'll go to the next round and in the second image of banners you like banner No.5 and if'tt have the most votes it'll go tothe next round. This will keep going on until we're finish of the groups of banners and vote for the one banner that have the most votes to be the Disney Princess banner.

Note: You don't need to vote every-time just vote to what you like or vote when you casually look at the banners

Here like this link
last edited hơn một năm qua
If anyone wants full body shots of Merida so the can try to attempt to make a full body shot of Merida in Disney Princess shading I'll put these here if it'll help
 If anyone wants full body shots of Merida so the can try to attempt to make a full body shot of Merid
This is what a meant of "Deluxe Ballgown" I'll "TRY" to make on for Merida. Unless Disney already made one for and I'll edit it if I don't like it.

E.g.
Cinderella's deluxe ballgown was light blue. I've changed it to white/silver/white gold
Aurora's hair was blond. I made it platinum blonde
Pocahontas had orange skin. I tried to make it look more tan and natural
Rapunzel's left eye was looking left. I made it look like she was looking at us
 This is what a meant of "Deluxe Ballgown" I'll "TRY" to make on for Merida. Unless Disney already ma
hơn một năm qua ARIEL-RAPUNZEL said…
smile
I don't know how to do any of this but am sure i can try to find a full body picture of her as a DP.
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
If nobody else would volunteer to make a banner, may I?
hơn một năm qua JaDangerz said…
How do we know it's really going to happen? That Merida will join the lineup?
hơn một năm qua ARIEL-RAPUNZEL said…
hmmm
Okay, we already saw some pictures of DP dolls and Merida is part of them, a picture of Merida shade like the DP, what else needs to show up?
hơn một năm qua Safira-09 said…
and official announcment for example XD
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
Just randomely made this on Powerpoint suggestions? I don't know I liked the blue dress and umm... I'll save it on powerpoint because then I can actually add backgrounds If needed.
 Just randomely made this on Powerpoint suggestions? I don't know I liked the blue dress and umm... I'
Just posting this.My suspicions of Merida becomig an Official Disney Princess is becoming more and more true
 Just posting this.My suspicions of Merida becomig an Official Disney Princess is becoming thêm and mo
hơn một năm qua cuteasprincie said…
Before the release of the film,I was very eager that Merida should become a DP.But now I don't like the idea.But still,when will the banner contest start?
Read this:
link

4th paragraph of this article Merida will be an official Disney Princess in July with a coronation
smile
That's going to be interesting now possibly Kingdom Hearts arms are going to be twisted for Pixar worlds maybe. That really was my only reason why she shouldn't be a Disney Princess but a Pixar Princess.

But with this new addition of info I guess I'm glad too because she's a great character. Cheers to Merida!!
hơn một năm qua jainabieber7 said…
@rigo1315, is there an official Pixar Princess line-up? or are you saying that they should make one so that Merida could fit in somewhere and so Pixar could make their own princess movies?

that would be an interesting idea for Pixar!
hơn một năm qua Persephone713 said…
meh
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this, and still don't believe it. They don't need to mess things up by adding her. She is NOT Disney Animation. All of the Disney Princesses thus far are Disney animation and all have had A Prince/Love interest they marry at some-point except for Pocahontas. Wouldn't it be easier to do it this way:

Princess Snow White and Prince
Cinderella and Prince Charming
Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
Princess Ariel and Prince Eric
Belle and Prince Adam
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin
Pocahontas and John Smith/John Rolfe
Mulan and Capt. Shang Li
Tiana and Prince Naveen
Princess Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder
-----NO MERIDA-------
Princess Anna and possibly Kristoff?
LupinPrincess commented…
I guess tình yêu Interests, hát and which studio it came from aren't REAL entry rules...just người hâm mộ made hơn một năm qua
jainabieber7 well actually that was my thought from the begining I honestly thought that's what they were going to do and I even saw pictures where they had Rapunzel and Merida together with the titles "10th Disney Princess" and "1st Pixar Princess" and yeah but now they are announcing her as the 11th and I'm actually okay with that.

Persephone713 Well really oh well Disney and Pixar apparently made up their minds. And I do agree with that. That how weird that up until now all the Princess are Disney animation and now Pixar (Merida) is adding theirs.

What I don't agree with you is does it matter if she has a love interest or not I really don't care and now with more news about it I'm actually glad she's getting a coronation. Merida easily fits with the 5 strongest Princess... Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, and Rapunzel (she actually fought)
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
is there anything i can do to help?
@mhs1025: you can start preparing a banner for Merida's arrival
mhs1025 commented…
okay. but how do i prepare a banner? hơn một năm qua
big smile
I can't wait to see the banner :) good luck to everyone :)
hơn một năm qua tokiiiana said…
Merida coronation is removed for May:
link
link
link

There are a new Disney Princess singing dolls based on them new, sparkling look:
link
link

And there is Merida new sparkling doll too, but not singing, just talking:
link
hơn một năm qua LatinoLollipops said…
I can't stand this either, Persepohne713 you do make me laugh :') but I think it's soo cute that everyones making a banner <3
hơn một năm qua princecatcher93 said…
Guys, maybe you should wait until Anna joins to, that way the banner doesn't have to be changed after a couple months?
LupinPrincess commented…
It usually takes a full năm from when the movie comes out to the coronation, that's too long if u ask me, Nữ hoàng băng giá comes out in November hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tokiiiana said…
People, stop asking for making a banner. THERE SHOULD BE A CONTEST! So everyone can try.

And here we have information about Merida joining. FROM DISNEY!
link
link
hơn một năm qua jainabieber7 said…
sad
Wow, I really don't like how they're changing their hair and dresses permantley now :/
I feel like it takes away from their classic and original beauty..
hơn một năm qua JaDangerz said…
Guys, these are the OFFICIAL SOURCES that Merida is joining and Anna too:

link

link
Merida in full body shot in Disney princess shading
 Merida in full body shot in Disney princess shading
Okay we either missed it or they're planning for it really early
 Okay we either missed it hoặc they're planning for it really early
Here I added Meirda in Disney princess shading I had to swap her position with Pocahontas though
 Here I added Meirda in Disney princess shading I had to swap her position with Pocahontas though
hajirah4 commented…
It looks nice. Usually she'd be beside one of the shorter pairs, but it's smarter than bạn put her behind Cinderella, that way she won't be as obvious with the bow and arrows. Your photoshop skills are amazing. hơn một năm qua
Confirmation of Merida's coronation
 Confirmation of Merida's coronation
auroraxaurelia commented…
Awesome! Very excited. hơn một năm qua
jainabieber7 commented…
I wanna go to WDW so bad that day! I'm currently trying to convince my parents lol. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Jessikaroo said…
Since her coronation is 11 days away, do we start making our banners? Or are we waiting until Anna's coronation?
LupinPrincess commented…
But Anna's is a năm away o.o Nữ hoàng băng giá comes out in November just like Công chúa tóc xù did, I'm assuming Anna's coronation would take just as long to happen hơn một năm qua
princecatcher93 commented…
I think we should wait until Anna joins because we'll only have the new banner for a couple months unlike with Rapunzel which we had it for two hoặc so years. hơn một năm qua
auroraxaurelia commented…
I agree, the banner should be updated now. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sweetie-94 said…
Hope someone will start a banner contest soon, even though there's no contest up yet I'll post my banner here so you'll see how it looks (it's the first time I'm joining this contest :D)
 Hope someone will start a banner contest soon, even though there's no contest up yet I'll post my ban
shanyuisboss commented…
Okay, this banner Rocks! hơn một năm qua
Does any one know how to glitterize things in Photoshop? I've been trying to put small amounts of glitter for Merida's cape for my fan-made deluxe ball gown but it's looking more like big blogs of Snow. Can someone help?