Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 729

hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Kiro: A rampaged spirit, that's crazy, who'd wake up a monster like that? It should be sleeping for eternity like it should
hơn một năm qua frosttakahashi said…
Toketsu: *watching the fight with binoculars from afar with a silver haired 17 year boy* Inazuma. Wanna have some fun?

Inazuma: Can we To-san?!

Toketsu: Hold on what the hell.... *sees death angel* Move in. This is bad. Inazuma full power.

Inazuma: *already gone* I knew he wouldn't listen.
Kiro: Gee, this battle has been going on for so long
hơn một năm qua MikkiDs said…
Denai: Whoever it was they wanted it's power of the forest. Our village was the protector of the spirit. My clan tried to stop it's rampage they did eventually sealed it away and put it back to sleep thing is it's inside me now.
Kiro: It's inside you? Sort of like a nine tailed fox Jinchuriki?
Denai: Yep exactly like that. They a needed 'vessel' for it's spirit. Orginally it was a tree but whoever wanted the power destroyed the tree. And so newborn baby me was decided to forever hold the sacred sleeping spirit of the forest
Kiro: A sleeping spirit,
Denai:: Yeah that's my life in a nutshell. Pretty bad nut huh?
hơn một năm qua kiba16 said…
Nikita:....hmph
Nikita: i have two spirits inside me.....the 16 tails and the Death angel
hơn một năm qua dargox said…
Takumi: hands break out of the ground grabbing nikita's ankles as the others throws a shower of ninja stars.
Nikita: ok we can stop now Takumi
hơn một năm qua Ripcore said…
Name: Ripcore Namikaze

D.o. b: 5/20

Personality: Cruel, Stubborn, Cocky, Warm hearted

Dislikes: Dragons, tailed demons

Hobbies: Takes opponents head band for a trophy after he defeats them. Also, killing Fox tailed demons.

Clan: Uchiha/Namikaze

Village: Leaf

Team #: 36 (Task Force)

Team job: Leader

# of mission: 463, 14 D,3C ,76B ,245 A, 125 S

Side job: Hokage Personal student

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160

Eye color: Red

Hair color: White

Clothes: Pic

Chakra type: Lightning

jutsu: (only ten)
Chidori (mastered Jutsu), Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm (ultimate) , Lightning Release: Lightning Blade, Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake, Lightning Release: Lightning Hound. Sharingan, Chidori Nagashi (One Thousand Birds Current), Juin Chidori (Cursed Seal One Thousand Birds), Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique), Juin Hatsudou (Cursed Seal Evocation).

Skills: Powerful Justu's, Tank, Cursed Seal of Heaven Power, Kunai and Shuriken. Sharingan (predict opponents moves)

Weapons: Hands, Kunai, Shuriken, One Katana.

Fight style: Distance/ Close combat

Fight type: Close combat

Hidden or curse powers: Cursed Heavens Seal

Bio: Son of Minato Namikaze, mother was a Uchiha. Left his father at 5 when he died and joined the Uchiha clan, he trained there is whole life learning everything he could.After his mother died they reckonized his potential and brought him to the leaf village to train under the Hokage. He is the current leader of Task Force and now ANBU/S-class Level ninja, defender of Village. Task Force was formed to defend the Leaf and the Hokage. He personally formed Task Force and hand picked everyone in it. Toketsu his most trusted ally and friend. He has learned to control his curse, and he plans on being the next Hokage.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Ripcore Namikaze Age: 20 D.o. b: 5/20 Gender: Male Personality: Cruel, Stubborn, Co
Ripcore: -walks in the training ground- Well hello. I hope where not getting to exited in here. -waiting for Toketsu- Nikita, dont realease that here. The Hokage doesnt like it. He just assigned me to watch over you all. -waves at Toketsu in the trees- That includes Task Force's help. -smiles-
Nikita:..............
Ripcore: Oh dont be so dull, if you like, i can train with you... If you think you can handle a ANBU/S-class.
Nikita: hmph yes i can
Ripcore: Then please, by all means. Your move. -smiles at her-
Nikita: ......
Denai: ANBU/S class... Well I know I can't handle you.
Nikita: my older brother was ANBU/S class
Ripcore: Well, i'll give you first move. -smiles warmly-
Denai: Well you two can spar all you want. I'll just stand here and be the bystander. *leaves against a tree*
Ripcore: No, you will help her. You will train as a team. Teams win fights, not one Ninja. -gets in position- Now come.
Denai: *sighs* Well looks like I'm gonna get my butt kicked today. But sure whatever. *gets out ninja stars throws them then forces hand out* lets go! Wind palm! *a burst of wind makes the stars go super fast towards Ripcore*
Nikita:hmph i dont want help i can do it alone.....CHIDORI*attact to Ripcore*
Ripcore: -every star goes striaght through him, dodging them without you seeing a single moment- Faster.
Denai: Wow... You're fast.
Nikita: hmph
Kiro: An anbu/S-class huh? Now it's gonna be a show
Denai:: A show... Well um... Look Nikita I'm gonna help ya whether you want me to or not. So Hurricane Clap! *claps hands together and a powerful burst of wind heads toward ripcore*
Ripcore: -disappears before the blast reaches him and appears behind her- Boo. -laughs and smiles- my turn. Chidori! -smashes the chidori on the ground sending everyone around him flying back from the shockwave-
Ripcore: -smiles- By the way, i am Ripcore Namikaze, Son of Minato Namikaze and Mikoto Uchiha. Protected of the leaf. and the next Hokage.
Denai: *gets up amd smiles* So cool dude! Guess I never had much of a chance in the first place but anyways the Name's Denai Fakuro and you haven't seen all I've got! *does hand signs* Vortex Wall! *giant twisters form making the trees almost come out of the ground then Denai directs them to Ripcore*
Nikita: your mother is an Uchiha?
Nikita: *her eyes change to sharingan*AMATERASU.....
Kiro: More Uchiha
Ripcore: Yes My mother was. -jumps out of the way of the trees- And my father was the Fourth Hokage..
Nikita: i am the last female Uchiha becouse Madara and Kabuto kill my family when i was 6. When i become genin Madara and my older brother trys to kill me but in the and i kill my older brother
Ripcore: My mother was also killed. Sharingan! -his eyes change- Your not the only one with that trick.
Nikita: i know that
Ripcore: Now, more speed.. -throws kunai at them both like a flash-
Nikita: *disappears and appears behind him* you are very fast but i think i am faster*takes out a katana*
Ripcore: You definitely live up to the Uchiha name. -laughs and disappears and appears behind her, pushing her away-
Nikita: you are good fighter
Denai: Dude! I think I'm way out of my league here..
Nikita: ....
Ripcore: You will get better. -smiles- enough for tday. lets get something to eat hmm?
Kiro: All of them are good. I'm very impressed
Denai:: Food is something I'm actually good at. How about the ramen shop?