Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 729

hơn một năm qua frosttakahashi said…
Toketsu: pft. Coward. *he turned and looked out towards the horizon*
hơn một năm qua MikkiDs said…
Mystery ninja: * looks up at the setting sun* Pain is something I've always been familiar with. All my life it's been there whether it was physical or... Mental. If you're going to threaten me with that then by all means go for it.
Toketsu: guess i better go and find her. *he dashed off and as he jumped over a building he saw Denai the mystery ninja and Shinozee, he jumped down there* Whats going on here? The village is in high alert none of you should be out and about*
Mystery ninja: Another one. Are you going to give me a speech about all this friendship crap or are you going to fight me?
Toketsu: None of the above. I don't have time for weaklings like you. I'm just warning you to leave before you die.
Mystery ninja: You see me as weak. First impressions are often wrong in case you didn't know. I wish I had time to prove you wrong but *disappears as a shadow consumes him he reappears behind Denai he has a vile of poison ready and aimed at her neck* Anyone move and I insert this poison that will stop her heart in seconds. Do you really want a dead girl in your hands?

Denai: Uhhh guys? I really don't want my heart to stop......
last edited hơn một năm qua
Toketsu: Childs play. *the poison in the vile freezes then shatters falling to the floor* *he then appeared punching him the face sending him into a wall* Get out of here. *he cut the ropes and pushed denai behind him*
Mystery ninja: I started this job hoping that I wouldn't have to kill anyone else unnecessarily but looks like you'll have to be dead before I get to her. *shadows come and wrap around Toketsu making him immobile*

Denai: Toketsu! *shadows wrap around her and they pull her through a shadow portal*

Mystery ninja: Don't worry I'm not going to kill her until you're dead.
Toketsu:*wrapped up clone melts* *he appears behind and throws the mystery dude into a tree then dashes to him stabbing him in the shoulder pinning him to a tree* Sealing jutsu! *he punched him in the chest and a dragon tattoo appeared* I've sealed your chakra. And really? Clones? I'm the personal trainer of the hokage's son. Did you really think that would work? *he touched the mystery ninjas legs and they were frozen to the ground* I don't have time for trash like you. *he walked over to Denai* Are you ok?
hơn một năm qua Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -appears next to them- Mizuki's gone and im still in the demonic from.. this doesnt seem good..
Mystery ninja: You're right. It's useless to fight a battle I can't win. So I'll just let someone else do the fighting.*a shadow consumes him he appears behind Denai wth another vile of poison he jabs it in her neck she immediately goes limp* Bye.

Denai: *falls unmoving on the ground*

Mystery ninja: Ahhh! *grabs his chest and falls to his knees in pain*
Toketsu:*to ripcore* *punches him in the gut* Thats what you get for cheating! *he jumps up stomping his head into the ground* And thats for letting me hit you.
Mystery ninja: *begins panting heavily he smiles* Doesn't matter. I'm a dead man anyways.

Denai: *appears to be dead now...*
Toketsu: *looks uninterested* So i wonder how far she got. *he looks to Ripcore* Get up slacker.
Mystery ninja: If I were you guys you should be running now.

Denai: *starts glowing with a teal colored chakra the chakra makes a blast wave knocking everybody back*

Sacred Spirit: * the chakra begins to form in the shape of a giant owl* WHO HAS WOKEN ME FROM MY ETERNAL SLEEP?!

(apparently this dude's very cranky that somebuddy woke him up! XD)
Toketsu: So it awakens. *he gets up and stares at the owl with a bored expression*
Sacred Spirit: THE ONE WHO HAS AWOKEN ME SHALL BE DESTROYED! *it screeches and the blast destroys an entire block of the city*

(yep this guy is really cranky! XD)
Toketsu:*points at the mystery ninja* Kill him. Shut up. And go back to bed.
Mystery ninja: *coughs up blood* heh... You really think that it's gonna listen to you.

Sacred Spirit: A MORTAL HAS DISTURBED MY SLUMBER ONCE AGAIN?! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! *screeches again this time an energy beam of pure chakra destroys a couple skyscrapers*
Toketsu: looks like you'll have to be silenced. *he pushed a button on his headset* Doku. We need a tactical suppression strike over sector 23.

Doku: On the way.

Toketsu: Hey ugly!! *he shot a blast of water at the spirit*
Sacred Spirit: YOU DARE INSULT ME?! I WILL DESTROY ALL MORTALS! *takes giant claws supercharges them with chakra takes a chunk a earth out of the ground and launches at Toketsu*
Toketsu:*freezes it and shatters it* For a spirit you're pretty weak.
Sacred Spirit: YOU DARE CALL ME WEAK?! I WILL DESTROY ALL MORTALS! * does another screech with the hyped up chakra beam at Toketsu*

(....this dude's becoming a bit repetitive with the whole I will destroy all mortals thing :/)
Toketsu:*throws a rock at him* Yep. *bored*
Sacred Spirit: DESTROY! *makes a giant pure chakra energy sphere and launches it to the ground and makes a giant half mile wide crater*
Toketsu: *holding ripcore on his back he lands on a building far away*
Sacred Spirit: *in a flash lands in front of building* YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF MY POWER! WHY DO YOU NOT COWER IN FEAR?!

Mystery ninja: *used a shadow portal to end up in the woods somewhere far away*
Toketsu: I've seen my share of demons. And to be honest. What i've seen were alot scarier.
Ripcore: Let me handle this. -steps forward, black chakra surrounds his body-
 Ripcore: Let me handle this. -steps forward, black chakra surrounds his body-
Sacred spirit: YOU COMPARE ME TO A DEMON?! I AM NO DEMON! I AM THE SACRED SPIRIT OF THE FOREST! I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Mystery Ninja: *Leans up against a tree* Got to get that stupid cure... Before that guy destroys that thing... *takes a deep breath and begins to meditate doing so his soul leaves his body and enters the spirits mind*

*in spirits mind there are doors and many passageways leading in every direction*

Mystery Ninja: I'll never find a cure in this place...

*outside*

Sacred Spirit: YOU WILL DIE! ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MORTALS ON THIS EARTH! *makes an ear -splitting screech an aurora like the northern lights light up the sky giant versions of animals of the forest form from the lights* BEHOLD! MY FOREST ARMY WILL DESTROY THE MORTALS! *all the animals began to rampage throughout the Leaf destroying everything in sight*
Toketsu: You call youself a sacred spirit???!!!!!! Only a demon would cause such chaos!!! *the animals all fall over unconscious*

Doku:*lands next to toketsu* Suppression has begun.
Sacred spirit: YOU WILL DIE! *makes giant chakra sphere but it fizzes out...you can hear Denai's voice in your head*

Denai: Hey guys! Well I guess I'm not dead! Heh, ugh my migraine's back... Anyways this guy is like really ticked off at you guys if you didn't notice. It's draining me just so I can talk to ya. So I'll keep this short and sweet. See there are two sides to this thing, the ticked off side you're facing right now and the nice peaceful real sacred spirit. To get to the nice guy spirit try and calm down the ticked off one... Idk how... Hey what the heck are you doing here?! This is my head! Oh sorry guys ttyl! The mystery ninja is back and he's in my freaking head!
Ripcore: What? -steps closer-
Sacred Spirit: I WILL BE THE ONE TO DESTROY YOU! *does that earsplitting screech with the chakra beam*

*inside Spirit/Denai's mind*

Denai: You better tell me now cause we are in my mind! Who the heck are who and what the hell do you want?!

Mystery Ninja: I guess I can't avoid it this time..

The Peaceful Sacred Spirit: You have infiltrated our mind, tell us your purpose of being here...

Mystery Ninja: You want to know a name? Fine. 18T-J37

Denai: What?

Mystery Ninja: That's what they called me. I'm a lab experiment.

Denai: 18T-J37.... Ummm ok... Mind if I call you TJ?

18T-J37: I don't care.
Doku: Genjutsu. *he jumps onto the owls head and punches its forehead leaving a brown dragon tattoo on it* Dragons wavering soul binding! *the spirit was forced to the ground* *several other ninja surround the owl using genjutsu to put the owl to sleep*
Sacred Spirit: *flies high in the sky and creates a giant chakra wave to repel all the ninjas* I WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED BY SUCH! *the seals disappeared with the chakra wave*

*inside Spirit/Denai's mind*

Denai: So ummm TJ? What do you mean by lab experiment?

18T-J37: I was created to be the jinchuriki for the 18 tails shadow hawk. 18T stands for 18 tails. J37 means I was the 37th experimental jinchuriki. I don't know about the first 36. I think they killed them all with the test and experiments. I was the only one to survive all of them. So I became the jinchuriki.

Denai: Who's they?

TJ: The scientists that created me. Though they were more like torturers.
hơn một năm qua kiba16 said…
Nikita: *appears* what is going on here ? *look at the spirit
* oh no
Sacred Spirit: THE MORTALS WILL PAY! THE MORTALS SHALL BE DESTROYED! *with a giant flap of its wings it makes a giant chakra wave destroying everything with a mile radius*

*inside spirit/Denai's head*

Denai: What do you mean torturers?

TJ: If you went through what I was forced to go through you would have a whole new definition of pain.

Denai: ....I'm sorry....

Doku:*hits the spirit with the seal three more times*
Nikita: lets finish this*becomes 16 tails demon dragon* dragon flame*hit the spirit*
 Nikita: lets finish this*becomes 16 tails demon dragon* dragon flame*hit the spirit*
Sacred spirit:DIE ACCURSED MORTALS! *makes the giant chakra sphere and blasts it towards the ground*

*inside spirit/Denai's head*

TJ: Don't be sorry wasn't your fault. Boy they regretted it when they put the shadow hawk in me. I destroyed the lab and everything in it. I went rouge but got myself involved with some bad people. that's when sensei found me and when I found out about my sickness.

Denai: Your sick?

TJ: It's an incurable disease. The one defect I was created with. It makes my heart weak so it barely pumps blood through my body. Sensei gave me some pills that would slow the sickness down keep my heart pumping but even with the pills he said I wouldn't last another year. It just keeps getting worse. He told me that before he died... that was 4 months ago but the sickness is getting worse I won't last another 3 months. He told me about the spirit that slept inside you. He said that the spirit was a healer spirit and that it could have the cure but as you can see I'm not having much luck.
Toketsu: *summons his large dragon and shot a beam of ice that froze the owls wings*
Nikita: fire style: giant fireball jutsu*hit the spirit again*
*in Spirit/Denai's mind*

The Peaceful Sacred Spirit: I believe that is enough talk for now. I think our friends have delt with my other half long enough.

Denai: Yeah, you're probably right. But what about TJ? Can you heal him?

The Peaceful Sacred Spirit: I am sorry dear mortals but the disease that our friend suffers from is not found in nature it is artificial and I am unable to heal such illnesses. I am so very sorry.

TJ: Oh... There goes my last chance at life.

The Peaceful Spirit: Though I am not able to fully cure you I can slow the illness down even more. Though I must have your physical body to do so.

TJ: Just slow it down more huh? Good enough for me.

Denai: TJ! Ya know you could come live in the Leaf! Anytime you want!

TJ: I'll keep that in mind, thx. *spirit leaves Denai's mind*

The Peaceful Spirit: Now our friends shall have our help...

*outside*

The Violent Spirit: I WILL DESTROY YOU!! *breaks ice* WHAT?! NO! I WILL NOT RETURN! STOP! STOP! *a great white flash suddenly the spirits attitude suddenly changes the peaceful half takes control*

The Peaceful Spirit: My friends. I am sorry to have let you deal with my more destructive half for so long but business had to be taken care of.

*you can hear Denai's voice in your head*

Denai: Hey guys! Sorry for the big wait! But turns out mystery ninja is a good guy! His name's TJ! Well that's what I call him anyways. It's a long story! Right now I'll just let Peacy here take over.

The Peaceful Spirit: Again dear friends my condolences for my other halfs destruction. I will heal your land as an apology. *raises one wing with a flash the land is returned back to the way it was before the violent spirits rampage* There is always life and healing after destruction and death. *spirit's chakra evaporates in the atomsphere leaving Denai standing on top of a building*

Denai: *waves* Hey guys!
Nikita: *become normal* are you ok Denai ?
Denai: Okay? Dudes I'm better than ever! You would've thought that once the spirit exuse me spirits would be awoken it would be like the end of the world! But turns out as long as I'm friends with the good side the bad side won't be able to take over like that. Oh guys! We gotta find TJ! Well most likely TJ is gonna find us.
Nikita: ok
Ripcore: STOOOP -everything explodes in black chakra around him, eveyone is knocked back- ENOUGH.
Nikita: Ripcore ?
Denai: Uhhh.... Dude you alright?