Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 729

hơn một năm qua ticotyler said…
Sozishee: has a flash back to when Itachi slaughtered his whole clan and spewing blood every where with his sword…all this hate all this anger…ill be the one to make peace.. he said..and if I cant negotiate peace ill kill till I get to it!! He thought to himself again…
He saw Denai notice the restrained look on his face so he quickly changed it…
hơn một năm qua Ripcore said…
Ripcore: I think my curse mark was reacting with yours.. thats weird... -touches my mark-
Sozishee:How..How's that possible..
touches my mark ouch still burns
Sozishee:ugh i need to run a errand!!
tries to get up but fails
Sozishee:I'm useless!!!
hơn một năm qua MikkiDs said…
Denai: You're not useless. And All this curse mark stuff is giving me a headache. No seriously I've got a major migraine. *puts hand to head and her face is strained with pain*
last edited hơn một năm qua
Sozishee: look Ripcore…umm…I know I just met you,but I have some really important intel on the land of iron from the Raikage about the20 tailed demon I need you to deliver it to the hokage…*coughs up blood*
Sozishee:argh…darn I need my medicine *reaches over to the desk next to his bed and drinks a tiny body full of blue liquid*
Sozishee:much better..
hơn một năm qua kiba16 said…
Nikita: *comes* is he ok ?
Sozishee:Hey your that guy from the field...i um was watching you until Denai and Ripcore found me hiding...
He looks at Nikitas Puzzle of a self
Sozishee:Nikita is it? For some reason i just cant seem to figure you out....
hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Kiro: *training in the field*
Sozishee: There was one more with you guys wasn't there? Kiro was it maybe one of you should go check on him.
Nikita: yes iam Nikita....*look at him* how do you know my name ?
Sozishee:Listen its actually top secret. I don't know you very well so i can't really express myself to anyone of you that much.
Sozishee:Lets just say iv'e done some research, anyways i should probably get going..*leaves*
Sozishee:*arrives at the training field and finds something interesting in the distance**runs quickly but accidentally bumps into Kiro*
Kiro: Oh, hey
Sozishee:*wearily but friendly says* umm...hi are you Kiro?
Kiro: Yeah,
Sozishee:Oh well..*quickly examins him from head to toe* do you mind if i spar with you real quick?
Ripcore: -appears next to them in a instant- I will be observing.
Niikita: *Walk to the training fields* hey Kiro
Sozishee: *startled but holds his ground* very well if thats how it may be let it be.. ill give you first move Kiro.
Kiro: Hey Nikita, Sure I don't mind, Thunder Dragon Jutsu *Thunder Dragons appear*
hơn một năm qua MikkiDs said…
Denai: *arrives at training field* Still got that migraine, ugh. Oh so Kiro and Sozishee are gonna spar? Cool.
Sozishee:Haha nice try...*thunder dragon hits sozishee only that its a lightning clone*
Sozishee appears behind Kiro "lightning blade"!!!
Ninja info

Name: Sozishee Uchiha
D.o. b: june 30
Personality: Quiet, Nervous, No angered easily, Friendly, Un-open to others,strong,doubtful
Likes: Books,Training,Eating,Missions, Peacefulness, and Learning
Dislikes: Fighting(but does it anyway), blood, Mean people, and Unfairness
Hobbies: Training, Eating, Reading, Analyzing others, and Reaserching
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Village: Hidden Leaf

Team #: ?
Team job: ?
# of mission: ?
Side job: Spying

Height: 5'5
Weight: 127
Eye color: red
Hair color: black
Clothes: casual t shirt and jeans

Chakra type: Physical
jutsu: (only ten) Lightning blade, Chidori stream, Fire style Pheonix sage jutsu, Fire Style Great Dragon flames jutsu, lightning style thunder clap jutsu, lightning clone jutsu, Eternal Mangekyo sharingan, susano'o, hidden shadow snake hands, chidori katana
Skills: Specializing in meduim range combat, spying, defense,
Weapons: Katana
Fight style: ninjsu,swordman
Fight type: smart combo-ist.
Hidden or curse powers: Heaven seal curse

Bio: Sozishee grew up as part of the Uchiha clan he was two years younger than sasuke and knew him by the time he was 7 they went to school together. He had a great family that cared and loved him. The day Itachi slaughtered is clan his parents hid him in a hidden underground den and sent out a message to the hokage to come and rescue him. The leaf recruited him but all the kids despised him and called him a freak. He learned to isolate himself from everyone and train on his own. He would often watch the hokage train on his free time. He grew up to be 14 and roams the world in search of the right friends till this day.
Nikita: hmph
Ripcore: -catches his arm/ lightning blade and absorbs the chakra- Lets not kill eachother...
Kiro: Alright, Lightning Style, Lightning Tornado Jutsu *Lightning tornado appears*
Sozishee: haha nice... Chidori stream!!!!
sozishee watches as a tornado gains on him and blasts him backwards!!
Sozishee:argh...
Kiro: Now try this, an ability that took me forever to master, *Makes a rasengan then cloaks it with lightning* Lightning rasengan *Lunges at Sozishee*
Sozishee: sozishee knew he was screwed if he hadn't made a move quick so he used one of the only two jutsus he had that could either evade or block the attack. "Susano'o"!!!!

The lightning rasengan hit the susano'o and nearly broke it. Sozishee hadn't mastered the susan'o' just how sasuke did but he was getting there.

Sozishee:my turn Fire style Pheonix sage jutsu!!!
Kiro: The Susano'o, *Dodges* You didn't know, speed is a good skill of mine
Sozishee: or did i? Take this...hidden shadow snake hand jutsu!!!! *7 snakes 15 foot snakes lunged at Kiro*
Kiro: Thunder Dragon Jutsu
Sozishee: two can play that game...Fire Style Great Dragon flames jutsu!!!!
sozishee*waits as the two dragons hit eachother and when they did they caused a huge explosion that hurt Kiro and broke Sozishees susano'o!!
Sozishee:Damn!!!!
Kiro: Agh, you're not bad
Sozishee:Thanks i didn't expect you to last this long either... lets really make an impact on this training ground shall we? "Fire Style Great Dragon flames jutsu" *Sozishee blew them into the sky and nothing happened.....1 minute passed and there was loud and hard rumbling...the sky turned dark..."wait for it"...Lightning Style Thunder Clap Jutsu!!!! Sozishee blasted the ground around Kiro around a 10 foot radius. Rocks and sparks of thunder flew and blasted Kiro...

Sozishee:Argh that took alot out of me... *he fell to his knees*.....argh*Sozishee struggled to get back up but did after four tries...
Kiro: Agh, *Body slightly bruised, pants torn, shirt ripped*
Nikita: i can help if you want Kiro
Kiro: I'm fine
Ripcore: -jumps in Kiro's way and absorbs the lightning into his hands.- well not bad. but that wulda hurt.
Kiro: Huh, you saved me?
Sozishee:C'mon Ripcore what the fun of it if you can hardly hurt some one?
Hey hes a genin just like me were the same rank he can deal with me c'mon lets make it um....funner?
Kiro: Hurt? What? This was sparring, not a deathmatch!
Nikita: huh? *look at Sozishee* are you crazy?
Sozishee:*gulp* notices everyone glaring at him..."look i didn't mean i like that...i mean c'mon i....."

Next thing you know all thats left is a wind breeze where Sozishee was standing.
Sozishee watches from a far hidden well in the trees..
Ripcore: you two will face me. team work. -appears behind Sozishee and pushes him forward-
Ripcore: brb. -dissapears into the woods-
Kiro: Interesting
Sozishee:WHOAH *hits his face on the floor* ugh *gets up and dusts himself off **looks at Ripcore* how'd you?
Kiro: Fast
Sozishee: Look Kiro im really sorry if i hurt you badly i...iv'e always been rejected by people and have never had friends and it's hard to find one that can deal with me and understand me..we cool?