Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1580

hơn một năm qua xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Gil smiled "I hope so " he chuckled.
~~~
"You know who likes Abbey?" Frankie beamed "Heath" she giggled "He would be perfect" she said .
~~~
Holt smirked "I don't know I kind of like the veiw from here." he said staring at Venus.
hơn một năm qua HelloKitty_Love said…
Lagoona playfully rolled her eyes "Of course I do. What kind of a ghoul would not know about her own guy." she giggled.
~~
Cleo beamed "Of course! I forgot about Heath." she pointed to the flame headed boy at the tiki bar. "Lets go talk to him." Cleo told Frankie as she started walking towards him.
~~
Venus raised her eyebrow in amuesement "Well we could play a record here, and go do something." she suggested winking.
"A lost ghoul" Gil chuckled as he spun Lagoona once again.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Okay " she beamed as he walked with Cleo to Heath.
~~~
"I would love that" Holt winked back as he slipped a record on "Taken care of" he smirked at Venus.
zzz
Lagoona giggled as she spun around "Well you can tell I'm not lost at all." she smirked.
~~
Heath noticed the ghouls coming towards him and then he flamed up. "Hey ghouls." he winked.
Cleo rolled her eyes "Heath we need a favor." she told him.
~~
Venus smiled "So where can we go, and what can we do?" she wondered out loud.
"Defintally not lost " Gil smiled " Because if you were you could not dance so well." he laughed .
~~~
Frankie nodded "Yeah " she smiled "You see Abbey over there " she then pointed to the lonely ghoul. "I know you like her so why not ask her to dance ?" Frankie suggested to Heath smirking.
~~~
"Doesn't matter to me as long as I'm with you" Hot smirked a he rhymed with Venus's words.
Lagoona bumped his hip playfully "Is that so? And your also pretty good... For a freshy." she giggled.
~~
Heath flamed up as he agreed "Ask Abbey to dance? You bet your bolts." he smirked as he started walking towards Abbey.

Cleo giggled as she started to dance again.
~~
Venus playfully rolled her eyes "Im sure it's not the time for a rhyme." she giggled as she gave him a quick kiss.
Gil smiled as he danced "So am I better than you Salty" he chuckled bumping her back playfully.
~~~
"Great" Frankie beamed as she again joined in on dancing beside Cleo.
~~~
Abbey waited in her same spot near the edge of the boat looking out into the sunset.
~~~
"Are you sure " Holt winked back as he gave Venus another kiss.
Lagoona playfully rolled her eyes "Of course you are." she giggled as she bumped him once more.
~~
Cleo watched Heath and Abbey from a distance as she took a break from dancing.
~~
Heath bumped Abbey's hip "So how are you this evening?" he asked her slightly smirking.
~~
Venus winked back "You decide." she told him as she blew him a kiss.
Gil rolled his eyes as he bumped her back "I beg to differ" he chuckled.
~~~
"Intrested?" Frankie smirked at Cleo watching her.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes seeing that Heath was here "Fine" she answered simply .
~~~
"Mhhmmmmm I decided we sneak into that room Lagoona and Gil were in a while ago" Holt said winking again at Venus.
zzz
Lagoona giggled "Oh really? I would like to challange you." she smirked.
~~
Cleo nodded "Very, I just can not wait to see what happens." she squealed.
~~
Heath nodded "Cool, cool. So would you like to dance or something?" he asked her confidently.
~~
Venus nodded as she grabbed his hand "Sneaking? And being alone? You drive a hard bargain so I would like to accept." she smirked.
"Challenge accepted" Gil smirked to Lagoona "it is on!"
~~~
"When have you become so intrested in these two?" Frankie asked Cleo curiously.
~~~
"I do not dance" Abbey answered Heath turning around to him.
~~~
Hot smiled as she grasped his hand" Well okay then " he said as he dragged her into the room and shut the door "Here we are" he smirked.
Lagoona rolled her eyes "What will the challenge be?" she asked smirking.
~~
Cleo shrugged "I have no clue at all. Maybe I should start focusing more on mine." she giggled.
~~
Heath grabbed her hand "I can show you. Just give me a chance." he smiled.
~~
Venus smiled as she sat up on the table, as she grabbed him by his jacket and kissed him.
"Dancing!!!"Gil chuckled as he did jazz hands.
~~~
Frankie shrugged" They are kind of cute together " she giggled.
~~~
Abbey was going to say no but soon had a slight smile as she looked down at her hand "Sure teach me dancing way" she smiled.
~~~
"Fiesty" Holt smirked as he kissed her back.
Lagoona laughed as she started dancing a little better.
~~
Cleo nodded "Opposites attract dear. Opposites attract." she smiled.
~~
Heath walked her over to the dance floor as he put his hands on her hips and swayed.
~~
Venus smirked "I know you like it." she winked.
Gil started dancing better also.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Oh I get it" she giggled.
~~~
Abbey slightly blushed as she did not know what todo.
~~~
"I do alot" Holt smirked wrapping his arms around her body pulling her closer to him.
Lagoona smiled "Good job so far freshy." she playfully winked as she twirled into his arms.
~~
Cleo smiled "Awww look at them!" she squealed as she pointed to Heath and Abbey.
~~
"Abbey, just sway along to the beats and rhythm of the music. " he smiled as he guided her.
~~
Venus blushed as she ran her fingers through his bright red hair "So do I." she whispered in his ear, then she softly pressed her lips to his.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Gil winked "Why thank you" he said as he twirled her back out still dancing.
~~~
Frankie giggled "AWWWWW" she gushed excitedly "They are so cute we are excellent match makers" she smirked to Cleo.
~~~
Abbey sighed "As you now see I have no rhythm ." she slighty chuckled " and I do not know what to do with hands" she said looking at them down at her side." Completley confused.
~~~
"I like the way you taste" Holt moaned as he kissed Venus back placing his hands on her hips.
Lagoona winked back "Your welcome."
~~
Cleo nodded "We should do match maker more often." she giggled.
~~
Heath put Abbeys hands around his neck "Just do what your body tells you, forget that rhythm crap."
~~
Venus moaned as she strted to French him, "I love you." she moaned accidentally.
Gil chuckled as he twirled her back into him " You are really good" he smiled.
~~~
Frankie nodded in agreement "Yes Cleo and Frankie the match making duo" Frankie giggled .
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes as she slightly started to sway better "I think I'm getting it" she smiled.
~~~
Holt smirked as he frenched her back "I love you more" he winked .
Lagoona nodded giggling "So are you, you can dance amazingly." she smiled.
~~
Cleo nodded back "I like the sound of that." she smirked "But Im also loving the beat." she giggled as she started dancing again.
~~
Heath nodded "There we go. Now your getting it." he smiled as he twirled her.
~~
Venus pulled away with her eyes widened in ebarrassment "I did not mean to say I love you. It just came out."
Gil rolled his eyes as he held her swaying "I told you you were better though " he chuckled.
~~~
"This beat is pretty good" Frankie smiled as she started dancing again also.
~~~
Abbey was caught off at the twirl "Whoa" she said as she twirled back into him losing her balance and falling into his chest as she looked up at him.
~~~
Holt smirked as he put his arm around her "It's okay " he smiled " I did not say I did not want you to say it" he smiled at Venus.
Lagoona rolled her eyes "No I think your better." she told him As she swayed.
~~
Cleo smirked as she started dancing with Deuce "This is a nice, and calm beat." she smiled as she leant against him.
~~
Heath looked down at Abbey smiling as he caught her "You okay there Abbey?" he asked smirking.
~~
Venus smiled as she looks up at him "Really? I actually meant it."
<bump>
Gil smiled " I think not" he told her.
~~~
Frankie nodded as she just slightly swayed "I know so pretty" she gushed.
~~~
Abbey stared into his eyes giggling "Yes I am good" she said quickly realizing what she was doing and then quickly broke from him.
~~~
Holt nodded "Yeah Really" he smiled at Venus.
Lagoona giggled "Nope. Your better." she smirked.
~~
Cleo nodded "I really like it. It's a whole lot better than just lying around."
~~
Heath gave her a confused glance "Whats wrong?" he asked Abbey as she broke apart.
~~
Venus blushed as she gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thats good." she smiled as she put her head on his shoulder.
Gil chuckled "No I insist that you are " he said winking at her.
~~~
"I know right" Frankie smiled "And you have a dance partner" she said pointing to Deuce.
~~~
"It just felt uncomfortable , I am truly sorry" Abbey told Heath nodding firmly .
~~~
"It is the best thing probably this whole trip for me" Holt winked back at Venus "To bad I have to share it with Jackson" he sighed.
Lagoona playfully bumped him "No Gil, I'm pretty sure your better than me." she smiled winking back.
~~
Cleo smiled "Yes, and he is a pretty good dancer." she giggled as she twirled.
~~
Heath nodded "Ok so later." he told her as he waved and walked away.
~~
Venus looked up at him "What do you mean? I have no intrest In Jackson. I love Holt."
"Lagonna your lying" Gil sang as he spun her.
~~~
Frankie smiled as she swayed" I bet he is" she said playfully winking at Deuce.
~~~
Abbey looked confused "I did not say I did not want to still dance" she yelled as she sat back down in one of the chairs.
~~~
Holt nodded "I know I just wish that daylight would not come to me switching back to him". He said to her "Expecially now that I like you."
Lagoona rolled her eyes "Fine. I guess I will be conceited then." she smirked.
~~
Deuce chuckled as he plyfully winked back.
"I hope you both are just playing around." Cleo told them in a worried tone.
~~
Heath walked back over "So would you like to try this again?" he asked her as he held his hand out.
~~
Venus frowned "I wish it did not have to be that way." she frowned "I will miss you when your Jackson."
Gil smiled "That is what I wanted" he told her slightly laughing.
~~~
Frankie patted Cleo on the back "Don't worry Cleo we are" she giggled. "Or at least I think so" she said.
~~~
"I would like to take up your offer again" Abbey smiled back as she took Heath's hand.
~~~
Holt nodded "I miss you too" he smiled " and I feel bad that you get stuck with him" he sighed.
Lagoona giggled "Fine then. I am the best, I have some amazing moves." she smirked.
~~
Cleo beamed "Good. I would not want it any other way." she smiled as she snuggled into Deuce.
~~
Heath smiled as he pulled her up and twirled her.
~~
Venus frowned sighing "I wish we could be together, without Jackson in the way."
Gil nodded "Yes I win" he smirked.
~~~
Frankie giggled "Neither would I" she said " You guys are too cute"
~~~
Abbey chimed with laughter at the fun she was having as she smiled up at him getting lost in his eyes again.
~~~
Holt nodded "If only there was a way" he said.
Lagoona playfully rolled her eyes "Technically I won. The dance sompetition." she giggled smirking.
~~
Cleo smiled "Aww thank you. We are the star couple at monster high anyways." she beamed.
~~
Heath smiled down at her "Lost in my eyes?" he asked smirking.
~~
Venus looked down slightly nodding "Maybe whenever I miss you, I could play some music?" she shrugged.
Gil smiled "Yes you did " he playfully bowed.
~~~
Frankie smiled "I know" she gushed "Boy I wish I had a boyfriend" she sighed.
~~~
Abbey looked at him "What I was not" she lied slightly blushing.
~~~
"Good Idea" Holt smiled " But I know Jackson will get pissed."
Lagoona giggled "As the winner I want my prize to be the bubble thing." she smiled.
~~
Cleo thought for a second "You know Jackson is still available." she smirked hinting to Frankie.
~~
Heath chuckled "Look at you blushing." he smirked as he pinched her cheek.
~~
Venus shrugged "It does not matter as long as I get to be with you." she winked as she gave him a quick kiss.
<bump>
Gil smiled "Okay then" he chuckled blowing the bubbles in his helmet tank.
~~~
Frankie beamed " I so forgot" she smiled "He is adorable ". She giggled to Cleo.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip "I am not" she lied to Heath once again still blushing slighty even more.
~~~
Holt smiled as he kissed her. "Me too I would do anything." he told her.
Lagoona giggled as she saw the bubbles.
~~
Cleo playfully rolled her eyes "Well go get him then." she giggled.
~~
Heath chuckled "But why are your cheeks a rosy pink?" he asked smirking.
~~
Venus nodded "I knew this was a bad idea from the start." she frowned as she put her face in her hands.
Gil laughed a little too but kept making them.
~~~
"But he is Holt right now" Frankie frowned "Maybe later."
~~~
Abbey shook her head rolling her eyes "I told you they were not" she laughed playfully pushing Heath.
~~~
Holt frowned at Venus as he lifted her head up with his hand stroking the ghoul's cheek "It wasn't at all" he said smiling "I love you."
Lagoona smiled "Heehee this is the best prize I have ever won." she said giggling.
~~
Cleo mentally face palmed "Whoops I totally forgot." she giggled "Maybe you can ask him tomorrow."
~~
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Sure Abbey, what ever you say." he chuckled.
~~
Venus smiled looking up at him "I love you too but, I just always want to be with you."
<bump>
Gil laughed along "I think this is the funniest thing I have eve done" he chuckled.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Yeah or at Least flirt with him tomorrow ." she smiled.
~~~
Abbey smiled nodding "I was not to me " she said "But you make take my gestures as you wish" she said to Heath slightly smirking.
~~~
Holt nodded "You dont have to date Jackson too " he said smiling "I promise you are just mine " he winked at Venus.
Lagoona nodded giggling "Out of all the funny things you have done, this has to be my favorite." she smiled.
~~
Cleo rolled her eyes "Do what ever floats your boat dear." she shrugged as she headed to the tiki bar.
~~
Heath chuckled "Ok. I say you were blushing." he smirked as he gave her a small tickle.
~~
Venus nodded "Trust me, I do not want that sweater vest dork. I just want my Holt Hottie." she winked back as she snuggled into him.
Gil smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck "I think that was everyone's favorite" he laughed.
~~~
Frankie smiled ecstatically sparking . "I'm going to dance some more" she smiled as she went to Clawdeen and Spectra and started dancing with them.
~~~
Abbey slightly giggled "Okay Okay I was blushing now stop" she told him laughing because of the tickling .
~~~
Holt wrapped his arms around her "I know you don't he smiled because you are mine." he said.
Lagoona smiled "Well I gurentee it is my favorite." she told him as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
~~
Spectra was dancing then she noticed Frankie "Hey ghoul." she smiled waving.
~~
Heath smirked "Thats what I thought." he chuckled as he picked her up.
~~
Venus smiled back "Your mine." she reapeated as she kissed him.
<bump>
Gil blushed shyly" I'm glad you like my bubbles" he said smiling.
~~~
"Hey" Frankie sparked as she started dancing . "So ghouls what's up?" Clawdeen asked the two coming up and dancing with them.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Put me down" she commanded him still slightly laughing.
~~~
Holt enjoyed her kiss "So my ghoul what shall we do" he smirked.
Lagoona giggled "I love your bubbles." she smiled as she snuggled into him.
~~
Spectra smiled dancing slower "Nothing really, just dancing. I'm happy as a clam." she giggled.
~~
Heath shook his head as he twirled her around "Nope, I think you should stay up here for a while." he chuckled.
~~
Venus thought for a second then shrugged "You can do what ever you want." she winked as she traced her fingers on his chest.
Gil blushed as he held her "Im glad you do ." he smiled down at her.
~~~
Clawdeen smiled giggled "I wonder if you had anythig juicy yet" she said to Spectra. "I'm just having so much fun" Frankie giggled.
~~~
Abbey frowned "What do I have to do to get down?" she asked him curiously .
~~~
"Oh can I" Holt smirked back.
zzz
Lagoona smiled "Want to know another thing I love?" she asked him slightly smirking.
~~
Spectra nodded "Word on the boat is that Venus has a crush on the DJ of this bash."
~~
Heath frowned also "Aww but I am starting to have some fun." he chuckled playfully.
~~
Venus nodded smirking "What ever you like."