Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1580

hơn một năm qua xMiss-IceQueenx said…
^Le Bump an De La Postada!^
hơn một năm qua HelloKitty_Love said…
{I'll be Lagoona, Cleo and I want Ghoulia :) }
(Okay and Now other Characters are open and OC's also so if you want to use any it's fine :) )
{Oh I didn't read the whole post XD So I'll be Lagoona, Cleo, Venus, Spectra, Heath, and Deuce.}
(lol XD Now we are ready )
{Yes. You can start. }
(I kind of already did lol like a short paragraph since I don't own Lagoona XD)
{Oh crap didn't read that either! XD Im so off today!!!}

Lagoona came with her suit cases "The boat my parents sent will be here in 10." she told Frankie as she checked her last text message.
<Bump>
"Great" Frankie exclaimed rocking back and fourth on her heels.
Lagoona glanced around "Is anyone else here?" she asked.
~~
"Hurry up Deuce! I don't want to be late." Cleo whined as Deuce struggled behind her with all of their bags "Well I could use some help!" he muttered, Cleo rolled her eyes as she saw Frankie and Lagoona "Hey ghouls!" she squealed as she ran over to greet them.
Frankie smiled as she saw Cleo "Hey Ghoul" she said slightly giggling at poor Deuce.
~~~
Abbey walked around the beach looking for the dock. " Where is everyone" she said aloud to herself as she kept looking around and fixing her ice hat because of the melting sun.
~~~
"There they are" Clawdeen yelled as she pointed to the dock where Cleo,Deuce, Frankie, and Lagoona stood. Clawd nodded as he followed with her and his bags.

"Ghouls Ghouls" Clawdeen squealed as she ran over to talk with them with Clawd following in tow. "Clawdeen has arrived" she giggled.
Cleo smiled "I can't believe we are going to the great Barrier Reef!" she squealed.
"You know a ghoul can get a lot of gossip." Spectra smirked as she came from under the docks.
~~
Venus finnally got to the beach, getting off the bus then spotted Abbey walking. "Hi Abbey!" she shouted waving.
~~
Heath was late as usual, he missed the bus to the beach so now he is running to get there.
Frankie smiled "I know it is going to be Voltageous" she squealed and then stepped back freaked out when Spectra appeared "Oh.. It's just you Spectra" she breathed.
~~~
Abbey beamed when she saw Venus "Hey Venus" she smiled "Can You Help me Find the dock?" she asked Er still slightly confused to it's location.
~~~
Clawdeen smiled as she finally stood with her ghoul friends"This is going to be the best trip ever" she announced "You are the Ghoul Lagoona" she giggled.

Clawd sat the bags down on the dock as he breathed heavy from exhaustion.
~~~
Dracualara was driving down the road because she really did not want to ride the bus at all . She was driving to the docks at Skull Shores.
~~~
Gil and Jackson both got off the bus . "Are we early ?" Gil asked because he could not see anyone but Jackson around.

" not sure" Jackson said puzzled.
Spectra got out revealing herself "Sorry. It's a habit." she giggled as she pulled her suitcases from under the dock aswell.
~~
Venus nodded "I think it should be somewhere over, where Lagoona is." she pointed out "Wait. That's them!" she squealed as she ran through the sand with her suitcases and bags.
~~
Lagoona smiled "Thanks gills, I hope you enjoy the breath Barrier Reef. I used to love visiting it when I was a small fry." she sighed as she remembered.

Deuce sat down next to Clawd "I know how you feel. Cleo made me drive, carry BOTH of our luggage, and I bet she will make me fan her off." he rolled his eyes.
~~
Heath finally got to the beach, sweaty and out of breath "He-eey Gil and J-ackson." he gasped gretting the two.
Frankie smiled "it's cool " she giggled as she sat on her bag taking a relaxing break.
~~~
Abbey cheered as she lifted her bags also and ran towards the dock with Lagoona and the other standing around . She soon passed Venus and hit the dock first running towards everyone waving.
~~~
Clawdeen smiled "I think I will" she said to Lagoona "And my fashions are going to be Growl--Draculara" Clawdeen squealed as he saw her ghoul friend slowly approaching everyone with all of her suitcases.

Clawd nodded towards Deuce"Clawdeen brings so many things-" he got intruppedted by Clawdeen again "Clawd can you help Dracualara" she said pointing to the struggling vampire. "Here we go again" Clawd mutters to Deuce.
~~~
"Hey Heath" Jackson nodded politely .

"Why are you all sweaty?" Gil asked Heth slightly confused looking at him.
Spectra nodded "Good." She smiled as she put on her chained sunglasses and lied on her suitcase.
~~
Venus soon ran after Abbey "Hey ghouls!" she smiled as she waved to everyone.
"Hey Abbey and Venus!" Cleo waved as she ran over to hug them both.
"Hey gills whats shakin?" Lagoona smiled as she greeted the two ghouls.
~~
Deuce chuckled as he watched Clawd play 'Pack mule' "Nice Mr bell hop!" he shouted out to Clawd as he laughed.
~~
"Missed bus....... Ran here." Heath told them as he finally regained his breath.
<bump>
"Hey Lagoona , What time to we board?" Frankie asked her as she looked at the boat.
~~~
Abbey smiled as she excepted Cleo's hug and waved at Lagoona "Thank You for inviting me" Abbey told her "I do not get out much" she giggled.
~~~
Clawd rolled his eyes at Deuce as he picked up Draculara's things. "Thanks Clawd" she said slightly blushing as she followed him as he carried her stuff to the edge of the dock.

"There you go Ula D" he said as he beamed . Draculara giggled as she sat on her suit case "Hey Ghouls" she smiled taking the sunglasses off of her eyes.
~~~
"Oh" Gil said understanding "I thought you were trying to impress a ghoul again by throwing water on yourself and mentioning that you just Finshed your 100th push up" he laughed as he started walking to the dock with his bags.

Jackson chuckled grabbing his bags also "I remember that " he laughed "and then she pushed him into the water after he flamed up and he smelled like smoked swimtrunks all day" he added.
Lagoona checked her watch "We can go ahead and board now." she told everyone as she grabbed her suitcases.
Spectra got up and hauled her luggage onto the boat.
~~
Cleo smiled "Time to board." she told Abbey "And Deuce get our suitcases."

Deuce rolled his eyes then hauled all 7 of the suitcases on the boat "Cleo do you really need all of this crap." he mumbled.
~
Heath rolled his eyes "I so do not do that. I work out for real." he lied then turned to Jackson "She was totally into me. "
Frankie giggled "Yay" she said as she grabbed her luggage and started to board the the ship with excitement.
~~~
Abbey smiled "I can get my own" she told Cleo as she garbbed her stuff and ran up to the boat.

Draculara took a couple of her bags as Clawd got the rest and Clawdeen's luggage plus his as he struggled up into the boat with Clawdeen following him waving at everyone.
~~~
Gil rolled his eyes "By working out you mean running around your mailbox twice and running inside to eat again." he laughed.

Jackson chuckled also "Yeah so into pushing you off the dock" he laughed.

Cleo rolled her eyes and only grabbed her smaller bags "Yes Deuce it is necessary."
Deuce shrugged "Whatever."
~~
Venus grabbed her backpack and her one suitcase and hopped in board with everyone "So do we drive this thing or what?" she asked.
~~
Heath rolled his eyes "Theres a big boat!" he pointed out by the docks.

Lagoona noticed Jackson, Heath and Gil fromthw boat "Hey guys! Hurry up so we can set sail!" she shouted out to them.
Frankie sat in one of the relax chairs beside Abbey as she waited for the three guys.

"I can't wait to sail" she squealed as Abbey nodded in agreement "Me either " she said smiling "I hope the guys get her faster" Abbey added.
~~~
Clawd sat their bags down on the ship as Draculara stood beside him swaying back and fourth on her heels.
~~~
Clawdeen took a drink of her full moon energy boast before laying down and getting some sun on the docks.
~~~
Gill ran and soon arrived first and boarded the boat "Hey Lagoona" he waved setting his stuff down.

Jackson soon followed running out of breath as he reached the docks also he fell over as soon as he boarded the boat.
Spectra took a seat where the cool breeze hit her "This is relaxing." she smiled as she put her chain shades on.
Cleo sat in a chair next to her "Sometimes a ghoul needs to settle down." she nodded.
~~
Deuce sat the luggage down as he saw the guys get there "Hey Jackson, Heath and Gil." he waved.
~~
Lagoona blushed when she saw Gil "Hey mate." she smiled.

Heath ran to the boat out of breath "Ok time to relax." he sighed.
Abbey took her glasses and hat off and then searched in her bag for her drink before she was going to Kay down again.

"I can wait till we get there" Frankie giggled as she lifted her arms to rest them behind her head.
~~~
Draculara went over to the tiki bar and sat down in its shade gazing at Clawd.
~~~
Clawd stood beside Deuce "Yeah Hey guys" he waved.
~~~
Gil smiled back "I can't wait to get to the Reef " he told Lagoona.

Jackson stood beside Heath "So cousin what should we do first?" he asked him.
Cleo nodded "I hope it is pure paradise." she smiled as she got up to go get a drink at the tiki bar.
~~
"I think we should say hi to every ghoul wearing a bikin." Heath smirked, telling Jackson.

Lagoona nodded "You will love it, its amazing." she smiled.
Frankie smiled "Oh it's just going to be Voltageous "she said squealing with Cleo.
~~~
"Okay your go first" Jackson said smirking wanting to watch Heath.
~~~
Gil smiled at Lagoona "I bet it will be now that you are here.
Cleo came with a coconut smoothie "I hope there's a lot of shopping mauls." she squealed.
~~
Heath nodded as he walked up to Abbey "hey baby." he smirked.
~~
Lagoona blushed "You are too sweet." she smiled.
Frankie nodded grabbing a berry smoothie and sitting back down in her seat . "Oh I could go shopping all day" she gushed.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes chuckling at Heath's choice.

"It is Abbey" Abbey told him as she adjusted her shirt and sat down.
~~~
Gil blushed "Well don't underestimate yourself" he told her smiling.
Cleo smiled in agreement "I know, and imagine the beaches."
~~
Heath gave Jackson a thumbs up from far away.
"Yes, i mean Abbey." he smirked "Just stopping to say hey."
~~
Lagoona smiled "Would you rather have me conceited or humble?" she asked smirking.
Frankie squealed "Oh Cleo your getting me to excited" she giggled.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Wel then Hello" Abbey told him then turned to take a sip of her drink.
~~~
"A little bit of both" Gil said smiling.
Cleo giggled with Frankie "I know, now i can't wait." she smiled as she took a sip from her coconut.
~~
"Well this awkward." Heath told her "So i'll go now."

Heath walked back to Jackson "I'm sure she's interested." he grinned.
~~
Lagoona playfully shoved him "Cute." she giggled.
Frankie sighed" It will be the best of the best" she said smiling.
~~~
Abbey smiled "I will see you at time later" she told Heath before he left.

"Yeah oh so interested" Jackson's said sarcastically.
Cleo nodded "I hope its worth it." she smiled as she aligned her sunglasses with her eyes.
~~
Heath rolled his eyes "She totally digs me."
<Bump>
"It better be" Clawdeen said as she sat down with her purple drink in her hand.

Frankie nodded "Oh I just wonder why will happen?" she giggled.
~~~
"Then prove it" Jackson smirked .
Spectra checked her iCoffin "Oh its worth it alright." she smirked "Lots of things to do."
~~
Heath nodded proudly as he started walking towards Abbey.

Then Deuce came and stoned him "That guy needs to get the message, he is not a hot shot."
Clawdeen smiled "Ohhh Name a few" she giggled to Spectra.

Frankie put her drink down and her green glasses as she started to sun bathe.
~~~
Jackson's snickerd giving Deuce a high five "Nice but I kind of wanted to see him embarrass himself" he told Deuce.

Abbey got up to get another drink when she saw stoned Heath "Why he stoned?" she asked everyone pointing questionably at him.
"Well there is scuba diving, sunbathing, day cruising, and relaxing of course." Spectra told Clawdeen as she took a sip of her cherry slushie.
~~
Deuce rubbed the back of his neck "Its kind of a funny story." he chuckled nervously.
Clawdeen smiled "I have always wanted to scuba dive" she smiled " I hope I cans sign up for a session when we get there." she said excitedly.
~~~
Abbey look confused as she walked over to Deuce "I have time" she told him "Now explain?" she asked pointing at Heath again.
Spectra giggled "Well i know what i'll be doing there." she smirked as she leant back.
~~
"Well Heath was going to walk over to hit on you, so i stoned him to save you the time of freezing him." He told Abbey.
"Relaxing" Clawdeen giggled to Spectra.
~~~
Abbey smiled "Thanks" she said "I have no idea why he wants me" she said rolling her eyes.
Spectra nodded "Also getting the latest gossip." she smiled.
~~
Deuce shrugged "Heath falls for every ghoul that he says has a so called 'hot body'." he chuckled.
Clawdeen rolled her eyes"Of course but Remeber we are the only monsters there" she said "and you don't want to get on anyone's bad side here" she told her.
~~~
Abbey smirked "So are you implying that you think im hot?" she said laughing.
Spectra's eyes widened "Shit, i guess i'll relax and kick back."
~~
Deuce bit his lip "Well when i first saw i will admit you were cut. Don't tell Cleo."
Clawdeen rolled her eyes "Of course you will" she said.
~~~
Abbey smirked "I will not" she told Deuce "But I would love to help you two teach hot stuff here a lesson." she said to Deuce and Jackson .
Spectra raiser her shades "Is that sarcasm?"
~~
Deuce nodded "I'm on it. In about 24 hours."
Clawdeen smirked laughing "It might be" she told Spectra.
~~~
Abbey smirked " I could flirt with him and then ..." she said thinking on about her thought.
Spectra giggled then went back to texting on her iCoffin.
~~
Deuce frowned "Don't lead him on Abbey. It is just cruel." Deuce told her.
Clawdeen took another sip of her drink still slightly giggling.
~~~
Abbey sighed "Then why can't he leave me alone " she told Deuce "that is what he does anyway he leads ghouls on and then drops them" she added.